Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraqi forces announce the complete liberation of western Mosul areas with the exception of "Tal Afar"  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi forces announce the complete liberation of western Mosul areas with the exception of "Tal Afar"  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi forces announce the complete liberation of western Mosul areas with the exception of "Tal Afar"  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi forces announce the complete liberation of western Mosul areas with the exception of "Tal Afar"  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi forces announce the complete liberation of western Mosul areas with the exception of "Tal Afar"  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi forces announce the complete liberation of western Mosul areas with the exception of "Tal Afar"  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi forces announce the complete liberation of western Mosul areas with the exception of "Tal Afar"  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi forces announce the complete liberation of western Mosul areas with the exception of "Tal Afar"  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi forces announce the complete liberation of western Mosul areas with the exception of "Tal Afar"  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi forces announce the complete liberation of western Mosul areas with the exception of "Tal Afar"  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi forces announce the complete liberation of western Mosul areas with the exception of "Tal Afar"  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi forces announce the complete liberation of western Mosul areas with the exception of "Tal Afar"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi forces announce the complete liberation of western Mosul areas with the exception of "Tal Afar"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi forces announce the complete liberation of western Mosul areas with the exception of "Tal Afar"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi forces announce the complete liberation of western Mosul areas with the exception of "Tal Afar"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi forces announce the complete liberation of western Mosul areas with the exception of "Tal Afar"  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi forces announce the complete liberation of western Mosul areas with the exception of "Tal Afar"  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi forces announce the complete liberation of western Mosul areas with the exception of "Tal Afar"  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi forces announce the complete liberation of western Mosul areas with the exception of "Tal Afar"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi forces announce the complete liberation of western Mosul areas with the exception of "Tal Afar"  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraqi forces announce the complete liberation of western Mosul areas with the exception of "Tal Afar"

Go down

Iraqi forces announce the complete liberation of western Mosul areas with the exception of "Tal Afar"  Empty Iraqi forces announce the complete liberation of western Mosul areas with the exception of "Tal Afar"

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:49 am

Iraqi forces announce the complete liberation of western Mosul areas with the exception of "Tal Afar"

Iraqi forces announce the complete liberation of western Mosul areas with the exception of "Tal Afar"  3526796581494587420

56 minutes ago

He wrote: (AFP) -

Popular crowd forces, announced today, to impose its control over the entire west of the city of Mosul areas with the exception of Tall Afar, in efforts to expel the organization "Daesh" of Iraq's second largest city of the military operation framework.

The deputy chief of the popular crowd, Abu Mahdi engineer, told a news conference, according to a statement to the forces of the crowd, said that the recent "managed since the launch of its military operations in September last year until the day of liberation 14 thousand kilometers, the liberation of 360 village cadas," stressing "cut no connection to the rules Daesh with the city of Mosul. "

The "architect" that his forces "are still waiting for the prime minister orders the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Haider al-Abadi, to break into the district of Tal Afar."

The popular crowd forces last week announced the restoration Baaj district west of Mosul, from the control of the organization "Daesh", as restored in May the town of Kairouan.

The regions of Kairouan and Baaj both located in the province of Nineveh, from the sites linking the province to the Syrian border and taken by the Jihadists outlets to communicate with others in Syria.

In this context, the "architect" confirmed that the "popular crowd forces have not so far to enter the Syrian depth", pointing out that it reached "two days ago to one of the border villages, which is two kilometers away from Syria."

He explained that the "popular crowd has treated some targets by artillery."

http://www.elwatannews.com/news/details/2190975

Iraqi forces announce the complete liberation of western Mosul areas with the exception of "Tal Afar"  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum