Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The stock market indicates a rise in the non-Iraqi investors trading I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The stock market indicates a rise in the non-Iraqi investors trading I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The stock market indicates a rise in the non-Iraqi investors trading I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The stock market indicates a rise in the non-Iraqi investors trading I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The stock market indicates a rise in the non-Iraqi investors trading I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The stock market indicates a rise in the non-Iraqi investors trading I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The stock market indicates a rise in the non-Iraqi investors trading I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The stock market indicates a rise in the non-Iraqi investors trading I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The stock market indicates a rise in the non-Iraqi investors trading I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The stock market indicates a rise in the non-Iraqi investors trading I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The stock market indicates a rise in the non-Iraqi investors trading I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The stock market indicates a rise in the non-Iraqi investors trading I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The stock market indicates a rise in the non-Iraqi investors trading I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The stock market indicates a rise in the non-Iraqi investors trading I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The stock market indicates a rise in the non-Iraqi investors trading I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The stock market indicates a rise in the non-Iraqi investors trading I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The stock market indicates a rise in the non-Iraqi investors trading I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The stock market indicates a rise in the non-Iraqi investors trading I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The stock market indicates a rise in the non-Iraqi investors trading I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The stock market indicates a rise in the non-Iraqi investors trading I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The stock market indicates a rise in the non-Iraqi investors trading

Go down

The stock market indicates a rise in the non-Iraqi investors trading Empty The stock market indicates a rise in the non-Iraqi investors trading

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:41 pm

The stock market indicates a rise in the non-Iraqi investors trading

The stock market indicates a rise in the non-Iraqi investors trading Moony

Twilight News   

10 hours ago

Twilight News / record Iraq Stock Exchange index have risen in stocks traded non - Iraqi investors over the past week with a decrease in the market index ISX 60

said Executive Director of the market Taha Ahmed Abdul Salam said in an interview reported to Twilight News, he said that the Iraqi market for securities systems during the week ended the sixth of May this five trading sessions in the formal market and two trading in the second market, noting that the number of listed companies has become the market (101) joint stock company after the shares of the country 's Islamic Bank to include procedures for the completion, including 72 companies listed in the regular market and (29 ) companies listed in the second market.

Abdul Salam said he was traded during the sessions this week , shares of (53) in the formal market and one company in the second market to the number of suspended companies from trading for failing to submit annual disclosure and quarterly Authority and the market (12) company after trading launch on the shares of the two electronic industries Tuesday 's session and the Iraqi seed production in Thursday 's session.

And investors trading indicators non - Iraqis in the Iraq Stock Exchange between Abdul Salam that the number of shares bought from non - Iraqi investors last week (482) million shares, valued at (599) million dinars through the implementation of (271) deal on (20) up by companies (173%) compared to the number of shares per week , which was accepted, as well as high value of total shares by 38%.

The number of shares sold by non - Iraqi investors last week amounted to (757) million shares valued at 680 million dinars through the implementation of (230) transactions on the shares of 7 companies , down by (34%) , the number of measured per week , which was accepted and also low stocks The total value of 25%.

As for the number of shares traded last week reached 3 billion shares , compared to 22 billion shares for the week before , down by (82.68%) , while the value of shares traded last week (2) billion dinars , compared to 9 billion dinars for the week before low by (71.70%).

Keyword

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/7d31710b-4340-4dae-a707-90d60c3c6076

The stock market indicates a rise in the non-Iraqi investors trading 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum