Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
AdminBill's SPAM Cell Phone Devise Isn't Well Received & He's ANGRY!  6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
AdminBill's SPAM Cell Phone Devise Isn't Well Received & He's ANGRY!  6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
AdminBill's SPAM Cell Phone Devise Isn't Well Received & He's ANGRY!  6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
AdminBill's SPAM Cell Phone Devise Isn't Well Received & He's ANGRY!  6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
AdminBill's SPAM Cell Phone Devise Isn't Well Received & He's ANGRY!  6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
AdminBill's SPAM Cell Phone Devise Isn't Well Received & He's ANGRY!  6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
AdminBill's SPAM Cell Phone Devise Isn't Well Received & He's ANGRY!  6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
AdminBill's SPAM Cell Phone Devise Isn't Well Received & He's ANGRY!  6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
AdminBill's SPAM Cell Phone Devise Isn't Well Received & He's ANGRY!  6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
AdminBill's SPAM Cell Phone Devise Isn't Well Received & He's ANGRY!  6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
AdminBill's SPAM Cell Phone Devise Isn't Well Received & He's ANGRY!  6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
AdminBill's SPAM Cell Phone Devise Isn't Well Received & He's ANGRY!  6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
AdminBill's SPAM Cell Phone Devise Isn't Well Received & He's ANGRY!  6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
AdminBill's SPAM Cell Phone Devise Isn't Well Received & He's ANGRY!  6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
AdminBill's SPAM Cell Phone Devise Isn't Well Received & He's ANGRY!  6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
AdminBill's SPAM Cell Phone Devise Isn't Well Received & He's ANGRY!  6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
AdminBill's SPAM Cell Phone Devise Isn't Well Received & He's ANGRY!  6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
AdminBill's SPAM Cell Phone Devise Isn't Well Received & He's ANGRY!  6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
AdminBill's SPAM Cell Phone Devise Isn't Well Received & He's ANGRY!  6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
AdminBill's SPAM Cell Phone Devise Isn't Well Received & He's ANGRY!  6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

AdminBill's SPAM Cell Phone Devise Isn't Well Received & He's ANGRY! 6/3/17

5 posters

Go down

AdminBill's SPAM Cell Phone Devise Isn't Well Received & He's ANGRY!  6/3/17 Empty AdminBill's SPAM Cell Phone Devise Isn't Well Received & He's ANGRY! 6/3/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:53 am

AdminBill's SPAM Cell Phone Devise Isn't Well Received & He's ANGRY!  6/3/17 Spamth11

AdminBill's SPAM Cell Phone Devise Isn't Well Received & He's ANGRY!  6/3/17 Willis22

Quote :Explorer wrote:

Quote :Wonderful.. yet another reason to hammer my ?phone ?

APPARENTLY YOU DON'T READ VERY WELL.

marktrail100
A question is there a way to turn this thing off by the consumer I currently have my text set to notify me when a text comes in because of all the pre RV material but I don't want to have every advertising text to ring is there a way to turn off some and turn on others?
Mark

Washbuck
I ask for forgiveness

And another view point

On one side it is a negative response - - on the other it is a justifiable concern

I had just spent 2 ½ hours attempting to put an end of unwanted emails. Having to open each one (Which could install a virus just by opening) clicking on “unsubscribe” (Which by the I Did Not subscribe to in the first place) Hoping that by doing so the sender will Honor the selection. Many Times to the sender it is a signal that the email is a good one and one to send more “Unwanted garbage”

If someone has a way to do a mass “unsubscribe” selection of emails “without” opening feel free to let me know where I can find it.

There many who do not sign up or are on a very limited service for their cell. Do these notifications cause additional charges to the receiving device or use up/reduce the amount of time that the limited service provides

It is easy to say, “just ignore” or “delete” – there are other considerations.

As in does this notification cause the cell to “sound-off” when it arrives

I would not be a happy camper if I happen to be “on call” (repair-doctor) and have to interrupt my activity unnecessarily

I, for one, do not want my cell going off, because of some sales ad, when I am expecting an important call

As a former IT field tech, I am well aware that there are 100’s – 1000’s of people working to create devices that will enhance their bottom line by providing a way/tool to increase the bottom line of others

It is called progress

I hope that when these ways/devices are brought to market that they also include a way, for those who feel it is an unwanted intrusion, a way/method to Opt out

Note: Yes I do have an Android phone
And No I do not receive notifications outside of my service provider and then very seldom (Thank goodness!)

Quote :Clara wrote:

Quote :Admin - have you personally made money with this?? I'm interested as I don't know how much longer I will be able to physically do my job - having some age problems lately - so need to get out of my business.

THAT IS A FAIR QUESTION. THE ANSWER IS I THINK SO BUT MY ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN FULLY SET UP SO I CANNOT CHECK IT OUT. BUT THAT IS ONLY A SECONDARY REASON I HAVE JOINED. I HAVE ITEMS I WISH TO SELL LOCALLY AND THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO DO IT. GARAGE SALE HERE I COME!

Quote :zejaybee wrote:

Quote :Jannilew it is simply a notification. Do you have an Android phone? If so, you get notifications all day. You merely drive business to your website landing page. There they get the whole enchilada. If they don't have any interest they simply ignore it just like they ignore all the other notifications received all day long. Local marketing genius.

EXACTLY. WELL STATED.

letitbe

Admin bill. I don't have a business to use your link too can we send the link to others that might use it

ADMINBILL

LETITBE = PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE AND THANK YOU.

Quote :downunder wrote:

Quote :Admin does it work in other countries.. Thanks

THAT IS THE GREAT PART OF THIS PRODUCT. IT WORKS EVERYWHERE THERE ARE ANDROID CELL PHONE USERS (WHICH MAKE UP ABOUT 70% OF CELL OWNERS). A TRULY INTERNATIONAL PRODUCT WHICH YOU CAN BE A PART OF IN THE BEGINNING. SIGN UP AND THEN SIGN UP PEOPLE.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

AdminBill's SPAM Cell Phone Devise Isn't Well Received & He's ANGRY!  6/3/17 Empty ADMINBILL AND HIS PRODUCT

Post by Scotchie Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:00 pm

STAY CLEAR.

ADMINBILL IS LOOKING TO MAKE MONEY FROM HIS MEMBERS.

ADMINBILL IS MORE INTERESTED IN MAKING SALES FOR SOME ROTTEN PRODUCT THAT HE IS PUSHING, RATHER THAN TALKING ABOUT THE DINAR, ZIM, DONG, AND RUPIAH.

THIS IS ONE REASON WHY WSOMN IS HERE - TO MAKE MONIES FOR ADMINBILL - SELLING PRODUCTS, SELLING TRAVEL SERVICES

STAY CLEAR

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

AdminBill's SPAM Cell Phone Devise Isn't Well Received & He's ANGRY!  6/3/17 Empty Re: AdminBill's SPAM Cell Phone Devise Isn't Well Received & He's ANGRY! 6/3/17

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:36 pm

Scotchie wrote:STAY CLEAR.

ADMINBILL IS LOOKING TO MAKE MONEY FROM HIS MEMBERS.

ADMINBILL IS MORE INTERESTED IN MAKING SALES FOR SOME ROTTEN PRODUCT THAT HE IS PUSHING, RATHER THAN TALKING ABOUT THE DINAR, ZIM, DONG, AND RUPIAH.

THIS IS ONE REASON WHY WSOMN IS HERE - TO MAKE MONIES FOR ADMINBILL - SELLING PRODUCTS, SELLING TRAVEL SERVICES

STAY CLEAR

Scotchie, You capped up! LOL

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

AdminBill's SPAM Cell Phone Devise Isn't Well Received & He's ANGRY!  6/3/17 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

AdminBill's SPAM Cell Phone Devise Isn't Well Received & He's ANGRY!  6/3/17 Empty Re: AdminBill's SPAM Cell Phone Devise Isn't Well Received & He's ANGRY! 6/3/17

Post by Oldtimer61 Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:12 pm

Scumbag Bill. He gonna crash and burn. Yeeha.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:29 pm

Scotchie, You capped up! LOL

See Scotchie! You can cap up here a DD with no worry of retaliation! :yes:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

AdminBill's SPAM Cell Phone Devise Isn't Well Received & He's ANGRY!  6/3/17 Empty CAPS

Post by Scotchie Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:13 pm

Thanks.

Did not realize I was in CAPS.

ooops

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:18 pm

Scotchie wrote:Thanks.

Did not realize I was in CAPS.

ooops
You can cap up anytime. This isn't a Guru Forum.

You can also type BIG or SMALL and in COLORS

It's up to you how you want to post...

AdminBill's SPAM Cell Phone Devise Isn't Well Received & He's ANGRY!  6/3/17 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum