Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Yosef -  "Boom" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Yosef -  "Boom" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Yosef -  "Boom" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yosef -  "Boom" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Yosef -  "Boom" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yosef -  "Boom" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Yosef -  "Boom" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yosef -  "Boom" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yosef -  "Boom" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yosef -  "Boom" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yosef -  "Boom" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yosef -  "Boom" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yosef -  "Boom" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yosef -  "Boom" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yosef -  "Boom" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yosef -  "Boom" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yosef -  "Boom" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Yosef -  "Boom" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Yosef -  "Boom" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Yosef -  "Boom" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Yosef - "Boom" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/3/17

2 posters

Go down

Yosef -  "Boom" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/3/17 Empty Yosef - "Boom" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/3/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:25 am

Yosef -  "Boom" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/3/17 Image2

Ok, as of midnight Friday here are the 3 things we're being told by credible sources:

1) Trump's resignation is in which declares the restoration of the Republic and publicly announces the end of the USA, Inc.

2) Netanyahu's public resignation is in which surrenders control of Israel to their new Republic government and acknowledges the two state solution for Middle East Peace.

3) Abbas' public resignation is in which clears a pathway for a new Palestinian State, but also acknowledges Israel's right to exist also as a sovereign nation state.

That's it. That's all we were waiting on tonight--Middle East Peace--and more importantly World Peace.

Talk about amazing grace!

Know everything stated above has already occurred--and the Trump administration nightmare will end by mid-June.

What if I also told you all banking, government and military items on the Elder's pre-RV checklist has been completed.

And we are just waiting now on one final geopolitical item to wrap up (treaty signing) before we began our long awaited RV?

Maybe this is why Putin made such a big deal about sovereignty today in St. Petersburg when interviewed by Meghan Kelly.

What a clear set up that was, huh?!

No matter, its finally happening D-land. Like right freaking now happening.

Can you feel the love oozing from Quan Yin's heart?

The proverbial s--t has not only hit the fan but the clean up has already begun on aisle 5. Thanks Irv!

Wow. Just incredible. And in our lifetime no less. Hallelujah!

BiBi knew he had to go, but he wanted Abbas to go first.

They decide to mutually step aside on the 50th Anniversary of the 1967 Arab-Israeli 6 Day War which falls on Monday June 5.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

Abbas had demanded BiBi leave first out of principal for invading Palestine. BiBi obviously felt he still had negotiating leverage with his USA pal and ally Donald Trump.

But when Trump surrendered his resignation to avoid jail, this snookered BiBi, and Abbas took the opportunity to resign and close the ultimate deal.

Bilderberg is right now meeting in Virginia to get the details, and be corralled during what we believe will be the economic roll out of GESARA or RV.

We're still not clear on final timing this weekend. But we're working on that.

Stay mentally ready for an anytime release, folks.

Also, know National Security Advisor General H.R. McMaster is there in Virginia representing the Republic--explaining to the remaining cabal flunkies how Trump's removal will be rolled out in the media, and remind them all of the consequences if there's any disruption to the Republic's impending sovereignty launch moving forward.

BOOM goes the dynamite!

We be free ya'll!

God is with us.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yosef -  "Boom" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/3/17 Empty Re: Yosef - "Boom" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Overview 6/3/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:57 am

Wow.  So Yosef thinks Bilderberg meetings play a major role in rolling out GESARA/GCR.

If you know nothing about Yosef and his lies before, ALL you need to know going forward is that he is embracing the murderous, trecherous, thieving collection of cabal known as Bilderberg.  Bilderberg was created in the 1950s, and everything they touch is EVIL.

If ever there was proof that Yosef is a cabal agent, this post proves it.

Yosef, God is not with you in any way, shape or form.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum