Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. 5/25/17

3 posters

Go down

"Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/25/17 Empty "Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. 5/25/17

Post by Ssmith Fri May 26, 2017 8:26 am

"Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/25/17 Deadbe16
 "Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/25/17 Richar32

Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!

Re: Newsflash" by Nick - 5.25.17

"This message is for all of those of whom are continually looking for intel providers to supply you proof. I would offer you to do your own homework, research and investigation to find the proof that you seek.

I would offer to you that by making that statement that if someone told you to jump off the cliff you more than likely would.

There is an old saying that the proof is in the pudding.

We do, do our own homework as well as know people in very high places.

I would offer to you the following: Do not just take someone's word just because they say it is so, you might find yourself falling off a cliff.

In what we have found no one has exchanged at this time. If someone has exchanged and not signed an NDA don’t you think they would tell the whole world about it?

The human in general can not keep their mouth shut about anything and if they had exchanged we would all know about it.

No matter what you call it, it is an exchange life changing as it may be it is an exchange, no taxes are paid because it is an exchange.

Intel providers make mistakes, get the information wrong, etc., proof is what makes it real in everyone's eyes.

Show me proof and I will show you a real gold bar.

Nick"

I am here to congratulate Nick, for he has discovered the World's Biggest Secret, the GCR. He has noticed that there is no Proof that the GCR exists and is going now.

Nick, did you also call the Banks and notice that they also told you there was no GCR as well? Was that you big clue?

But, I can't give you your Genius hat just yet, because discovering that there is a World Wide secret is only half the story. If you are really the Genius that you think you are, you will also be able to figure out WHY it is a World Wide secret with NO PROOF anywhere.

Here is a clue: Do you remember 9-11-2001? If you cannot figure out WHY there is NO PROOF, then, you are not the genius that you thought you were.

Sorry....

=======================================

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/25/17 Empty Re: "Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. 5/25/17

Post by Ethel Biscuit Fri May 26, 2017 2:23 pm

Yep, that's good old guru logic - the fact that there's no proof of the RV/GCR...PROVES it's true!

:spring1: :spring1: :spring1: 

"Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/25/17 2322496710

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

"Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/25/17 Empty Re: "Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. 5/25/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri May 26, 2017 3:22 pm

This is common applied logic by people like Swervy McGee - you cannot disprove that I'm lying through my effing teeth, so the burden is on YOU to prove that the RV is NOT happening.

Dipshit.  Swervy McGee must be hitting the bottle again.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Fri May 26, 2017 4:44 pm

I want to see more pics of his shotgun shack and the cat lady! Come on Ssmith!

:yes:

Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri May 26, 2017 6:09 pm

Grand entrance to the Cat Lady's LOVE SHACK.  Enter at your own risk!

"Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/25/17 Love_s10

Who knows what kind of spells she will cast on you???

"Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/25/17 Sephor18

You just may go INSANE!!!

"Nick Discovers The World's Biggest Secret!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/25/17 Richar34

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sat May 27, 2017 2:01 am

:tup:
Excellent!

Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum