Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Ktfa Highlights CC Notes, 22 May I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Ktfa Highlights CC Notes, 22 May I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ktfa Highlights CC Notes, 22 May I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Ktfa Highlights CC Notes, 22 May I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ktfa Highlights CC Notes, 22 May I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Ktfa Highlights CC Notes, 22 May I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ktfa Highlights CC Notes, 22 May I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ktfa Highlights CC Notes, 22 May I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ktfa Highlights CC Notes, 22 May I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ktfa Highlights CC Notes, 22 May I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ktfa Highlights CC Notes, 22 May I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ktfa Highlights CC Notes, 22 May I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ktfa Highlights CC Notes, 22 May I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ktfa Highlights CC Notes, 22 May I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ktfa Highlights CC Notes, 22 May I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ktfa Highlights CC Notes, 22 May I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Ktfa Highlights CC Notes, 22 May I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Ktfa Highlights CC Notes, 22 May I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Ktfa Highlights CC Notes, 22 May I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Ktfa Highlights CC Notes, 22 May I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Ktfa Highlights CC Notes, 22 May

Go down

Ktfa Highlights CC Notes, 22 May Empty Ktfa Highlights CC Notes, 22 May

Post by cg123 Mon May 22, 2017 11:25 pm

FrostyTheSnowman:  Here’s tonight’s HIGHLIGHTS …

*** The comments made by Frank26, Delta and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial, tax, banking or investment advice!  We offer NO DATE, NO RATE on this forum!!! ***

Frank26:  Greetings family … welcome to another one of your conference calls here at KTFAlways.com!

Today is Monday, May 22, 2017

Before we begin, I’d like to reach out to South Africa.  We have a prayer request for the Western Cape region for rain.  Apparently they are down to 9% of water and sickness and disease is setting in due to inadequate drinking water.  Please pray for this area and our KTFA family members that are from that area.

We also pray for those who have been affected by the recent terrorist attacks.

Ok … let’s begin.

There was a video … I read EVERY post on our forum.  Obviously I don’t have time to respond to every post, and I thank you for your positive, uplifting posts.

Saturday night on TeamChat, I went in to answer about 150 questions over about 1.5 hours.  We have many newbies that can use some help.

Did it let you down a little bit that we didn’t see PM Abadi declare Mosul as liberated?  I believe it did for everyone – myself included.

Many think “oh no … it’s a disaster!”

NO!!!  That is not the case!

I am surrounded by information, some we can share, some we cannot.

Unfortunately the media (internet) gurus (and now some brokers) have to catch up with our studies.  I don’t say that to boast, brag or demean.  What we share with you … chances are … a few days later, you’ll see in articles.

I love you KTFA family – you are my family in Christ … even if you don’t believe in Jesus Christ.  It is my stewardship to feed others that will help you feel much better.

As I mentioned … I read EVERY post … and I read TeamChat.

A video was posted in TeamChat … “Bimbo kamikaze disarmed” – terrorist fighters had strapped an innocent child with explosives.  Family, please remember there human life is more important than the RV you seek.  Give thanks to God – count your blessings that you’re not living among terrorist ambitions.

Please stop asking “when are they going to RV.”  Be grateful for the life and love God shares with you.  Talk about being grateful, be grateful that O isn’t still President.  In just 3 months, it is amazing how the world is straightening up!

This weekend … banks, government, nations, IMF, WB … they all wanted to see something over this weekend … with all of the international leaders meeting.  Even currency traders were watching this weekend.  Indeed, many watched … including you and I.

On our last CC we laid out everything we were looking for.

We did NOT see what we wanted to see.  I’m sure it saddened you, and it didn’t make me happy.  So as a Team … confused … we weren’t sure what to think.

The fighting in Mosul … it’s real.  It’s real.

The bargaining chip that Mosul has become – is frustrating.

The LAVA-FLOW continues to flow RED-HOT!
read more: http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2017/05/ktfa-highlights-cc-notes-22-may.html

cg123

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum