Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
United Nations: 3,000 sites and a destructive cultural teacher in Mosul I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
United Nations: 3,000 sites and a destructive cultural teacher in Mosul I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
United Nations: 3,000 sites and a destructive cultural teacher in Mosul I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
United Nations: 3,000 sites and a destructive cultural teacher in Mosul I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
United Nations: 3,000 sites and a destructive cultural teacher in Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
United Nations: 3,000 sites and a destructive cultural teacher in Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
United Nations: 3,000 sites and a destructive cultural teacher in Mosul I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
United Nations: 3,000 sites and a destructive cultural teacher in Mosul I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
United Nations: 3,000 sites and a destructive cultural teacher in Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
United Nations: 3,000 sites and a destructive cultural teacher in Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
United Nations: 3,000 sites and a destructive cultural teacher in Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
United Nations: 3,000 sites and a destructive cultural teacher in Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
United Nations: 3,000 sites and a destructive cultural teacher in Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
United Nations: 3,000 sites and a destructive cultural teacher in Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
United Nations: 3,000 sites and a destructive cultural teacher in Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
United Nations: 3,000 sites and a destructive cultural teacher in Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
United Nations: 3,000 sites and a destructive cultural teacher in Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
United Nations: 3,000 sites and a destructive cultural teacher in Mosul I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
United Nations: 3,000 sites and a destructive cultural teacher in Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
United Nations: 3,000 sites and a destructive cultural teacher in Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

United Nations: 3,000 sites and a destructive cultural teacher in Mosul

Go down

United Nations: 3,000 sites and a destructive cultural teacher in Mosul Empty United Nations: 3,000 sites and a destructive cultural teacher in Mosul

Post by RamblerNash Fri May 19, 2017 12:26 am

United Nations: 3,000 sites and a destructive cultural teacher in Mosul

United Nations: 3,000 sites and a destructive cultural teacher in Mosul AZ2

MAY 18, 2017

The head of the United Nations Human Settlements Program in Iraq, Irfan Ali, said Thursday that 3,000 sites and cultural teachers were destroyed in the northern city of Mosul by the Islamic state's control over the city and the liberation battles.

He also stressed the need to start planning special urban planning plans for the city in order to initiate the process of rehabilitation and reconstruction.

Ali told Anatolia, on the sidelines of a seminar organized by the United Nations in Baghdad, especially the urban planning of the city of Mosul, that their office "monitoring 3 thousand sites and a cultural teacher in Mosul destroyed because of the control of the organization on the city," adding that "the western side of the city of Mosul witnessed a greater destruction than East side of the city ". "The UN program has focused on the need for urban planning for the city of Mosul in order to restore recovery in preparation for reconstruction, because the previous urban planning ended years ago and there is a need to develop a new planning for the city."

"The development of new urban planning and rehabilitation faces major challenges, most notably financial resources as the process requires large sums of money and mechanisms and institutions working on rehabilitation." "The United Nations is making great efforts in Iraq to rehabilitate the liberated areas, including the city of Ramadi, which has witnessed extensive destruction and now we are working on rehabilitation, stability and reconstruction through United Nations agencies," he said.

Since October 2016, Iraqi forces have launched a massive military operation to expel the "Islamic State" from Mosul, the last major stronghold of the organization in Iraq. The troops recovered in the eastern half of the city in January and have been fighting since February to wrest the western half, which has freed about 90 percent of its territory.

LINK

United Nations: 3,000 sites and a destructive cultural teacher in Mosul 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum