Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
IRAQ: Warnings of a new scheme after a booster I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
IRAQ: Warnings of a new scheme after a booster I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IRAQ: Warnings of a new scheme after a booster I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
IRAQ: Warnings of a new scheme after a booster I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IRAQ: Warnings of a new scheme after a booster I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
IRAQ: Warnings of a new scheme after a booster I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IRAQ: Warnings of a new scheme after a booster I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IRAQ: Warnings of a new scheme after a booster I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IRAQ: Warnings of a new scheme after a booster I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IRAQ: Warnings of a new scheme after a booster I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IRAQ: Warnings of a new scheme after a booster I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IRAQ: Warnings of a new scheme after a booster I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IRAQ: Warnings of a new scheme after a booster I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IRAQ: Warnings of a new scheme after a booster I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IRAQ: Warnings of a new scheme after a booster I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IRAQ: Warnings of a new scheme after a booster I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IRAQ: Warnings of a new scheme after a booster I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IRAQ: Warnings of a new scheme after a booster I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IRAQ: Warnings of a new scheme after a booster I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IRAQ: Warnings of a new scheme after a booster I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

IRAQ: Warnings of a new scheme after a booster

Go down

IRAQ: Warnings of a new scheme after a booster Empty IRAQ: Warnings of a new scheme after a booster

Post by RamblerNash Thu May 18, 2017 12:18 am

IRAQ: Warnings of a new scheme after a booster

IRAQ: Warnings of a new scheme after a booster 14616010

Journal  May 17, 2017

Baghdad - Journal News

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq's security and defense committee has warned of a new US plan after the crackdown on a militant group.

"Regional and international plans are being hatched for Iraq and a new terrorist organization will be set up after a military defeat and expulsion from all the territories it has raped," member of the Security and Defense Committee Sikandar and Tut told the Journal News.

"The United States has accurate information about the security situation in Iraq," he said.

The US ambassador to Baghdad, Douglas Silliman, predicted at a news conference that he would take a military end after the end of Iraq as another form of a rebel organization, and then the focus of the Iraqi government on the security side will be different from the method followed by the military side.

LINK

IRAQ: Warnings of a new scheme after a booster 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum