Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Abadi: Most of Iraq's debts are internal and not external I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abadi: Most of Iraq's debts are internal and not external I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi: Most of Iraq's debts are internal and not external I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abadi: Most of Iraq's debts are internal and not external I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi: Most of Iraq's debts are internal and not external I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi: Most of Iraq's debts are internal and not external I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi: Most of Iraq's debts are internal and not external I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi: Most of Iraq's debts are internal and not external I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi: Most of Iraq's debts are internal and not external I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi: Most of Iraq's debts are internal and not external I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi: Most of Iraq's debts are internal and not external I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi: Most of Iraq's debts are internal and not external I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi: Most of Iraq's debts are internal and not external I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi: Most of Iraq's debts are internal and not external I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi: Most of Iraq's debts are internal and not external I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi: Most of Iraq's debts are internal and not external I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi: Most of Iraq's debts are internal and not external I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi: Most of Iraq's debts are internal and not external I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi: Most of Iraq's debts are internal and not external I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi: Most of Iraq's debts are internal and not external I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Abadi: Most of Iraq's debts are internal and not external

Go down

Abadi: Most of Iraq's debts are internal and not external Empty Abadi: Most of Iraq's debts are internal and not external

Post by RamblerNash Tue May 16, 2017 5:27 pm

Abadi: Most of Iraq's debts are internal and not external

Abadi: Most of Iraq's debts are internal and not external NB-204114-636305474951501033

Editor Mustafa Saad - Tuesday 16 May

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Tuesday that most of the debts borne by Iraq is internal and not external, stressing that his government began to extinguish some debts despite the decline in oil prices.

Abadi said during his weekly press conference, which was attended by Alsumaria News, that "the most debt borne by Iraq internal and not external," pointing out that "the government began to extinguish some of the debt despite the decline in oil prices."

Abadi added that "Iraq with the continued reduction of oil prices and without this action will collapse prices," noting that "the volume of spending, despite the reduction is still greater than revenues."

He added that "the government continues to provide services to citizens despite the lack of imports," stressing that "it focuses on important projects such as water and sewage allocations less than previous years."

The Ministry of Planning announced, on Sunday (5 March 2017), that the war on the organization "Daash" drain 40% of the budget of Iraq, and reduced the importance of talking about the "bankruptcy" of the country during the year 2020, indicated the existence of debt "abhorrent" Gulf estimated at $ 41 billion.

LINK

Abadi: Most of Iraq's debts are internal and not external 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum