Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
5/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
5/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
5/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
5/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
5/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

5/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

5/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun May 14, 2017 10:52 am

Guru Bulldog75:   OKIE IS STILL IN THE OIL-PATCH AND IS STILL MAINTAINING CONSTANT CONTACT WITH HIS SOURCES. HE WILL KNOW IMMEDIATELY WHEN THIS RV HAPPENS.

HE IS ANXIOUSLY AWAITING TO MAKE 'THE POST'. HE EXPECTS IT AT ANYTIME. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE OCCURRED FRIDAY A WEEK AGO, MAY 4TH. DUE TO INTERVENTION AND COOPERATION FROM A FAR EAST COUNTRY THIS HAS TAKEN LONGER THAN WHAT THEY ANTICIPATED. THE PROTOCOLS AND PROCEDURES THAT WERE TO BE FOLLOWED WERE CHANGED ON MAY 4TH. THAT'S THE REASON FOR THE DELAY.

EVERYTHING NECESSARY IS NOW ACCOMPLISHED. MANY TIMES IN THE PAST WE WERE INFORMED THIS WAS TO OCCUR. WE WERE TOTALLY UNAWARE OF THE INTERVENTION OF A FEW SELECT INDIVIDUALS. THAT INTERVENTION IS NO LONGER PRESENT. YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO KNOW AS SOON AS IT'S RELEASED."

Guru Bluwolf:  LET ME INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE STILL WAITING ON THE BANKS PHONE CALL, HOLDUPS THERE AREN'T ANY, SO EXPECT IT AT ANY TIME NOW.

Guru Hammerman:   I think our most probable day (over 80%) won't be until Tuesday. Anything can happen. Maliki has been led back into the country (he came back on Thurs). He has no political powers and has been playing well. They need 163 votes to receive "no confidence". Evidently, though he will probably be reinstated after this thing RVs, but then go by the way side.

Guru Mailman17:   THE RV WAITS ON ONE THING STABILITY OF THE GOVT PERIOD.  SHABS HAS EVRYTHING DONE THATS NEEDED, ALL HE WAITS FOR IS FORMATION OF A CONTROLLED GOVT  NOTHING MORE.  THE HCL AND A FEW OTHER ITEMS ARE NEEDED FOR CHAP 7  NOT THE RV,  THE RV IS READY.  SHABS HAS THE THINGS DONE REQUIRED BY THE IMF.

4 DAYS LEFT,  MALIKI WILL USE EVERY TRICK IN THE BOOK... ***** LIKE HIM GET THEIR SNEAKIEST AND DIRTIEST WHEN GASPING FOR AIR  WHICH IS WHERE HE SITS RIGHT NOW...MALIKI HAS NO POWER IF OUSTED, AND IF SECURITY FORCES STAND BY HIS SIDE...THEN I EXPECT PARLIMENT AND THE TOP 5 TO CALL FOR ASSISTANCE FROM THE UN...THE THING THAT MOST LIKELY SCARES THE HECK OUT OF MALIKI OUTSIDE OF LOOSING POWER IS THE CORRUPTION THEY UNCOVER AFTERWARDS...THAT ADDED TO THE OTHER ATROCITIES MALIKI HAS BEHIND HIM WOULD WARRANT HANGING.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:   Maliki is fighting for a National Meeting to save him from a no-confidence vote. We're not sure yet which direction this will go. If they believe they have the necessary 163 votes to unseat him, they'll move ahead with the no-confidence. If not, then they may prefer to reach an agreement with Maliki after he meets their terms and we'll see a National Meeting as early as next week.  One way or another it will be resolved and, upon reaching that stage, the CBI will proceed with the restructuring of their currency and the revaluation we've all been anxiously anticipating.

Bayati (Economist):  Reveals intentions to raise the price of the dinar against the dollar. Bayati said the government will take new measures within the next two months to raise the price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar. On Sunday an Iraqi news agency said the government will take four steps to raise the price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar, the CBI will open great auctions, add to control banking companies, shops and setting conditions for the import operation to lift the dinar.

Guru ArizonaHeat:   [15 days]  is a deadline that Talabani and Allawi came up with in regards to Maliki owning up to the Erbil agreement...the thing is they gave themselves a back wall they will never use, its a bluff and Maliki called them on it...he said he wanted this to happen sooner than the 15 days...so now they need to put up or shut up but the thing is Maliki has too many iraqi followers to do a N/C (no confidence) and early elections will just prolong things. the good news is, shabibi wants this whole process to end so that he may start in open the monitary procedures that need to be implimented asap.

iraq is in total control of the rv, it was said before it was out of their hands, the reason for that being said was they had finished everything they had to do to revalue, but now the political BS is started and so its now Iraq slowing the process down...its a power strugle, its Maliki wanting power he doesn’t even have and Shabibi wanting to make sure he never gets it before the RV...Shabs is more interested in the future of Iraq, not the quick fix.  the next couple of days are going to be tense, i wont lie to ya, if this go's south, it may take some time to iron it all out.

Guru Duckyboy:   This coming week should be very interesting to watch as Talibani, Maliki, Barzani, Allawi, Sadr and they others try to implement Erbil, or not.  I still believe that once Erbil is implemented, the ministers will be seated and then give Shabibi the opportunity to RV, if that is his plan.  We still have the tariff laws starting on (from what I initially read and few months back) June 1.  April inflation was reported to be at 8.9%.  It is NOT 13% as being reported by Guru H.  We won't know what the inflation rate is for May until around Mid June.  We all know that inflation will rise dramatically once the tariffs begin.  It will also increase once the RV in done, but will subside once people get used to the new monetary system, but their money will be worth something a lot more than what it is now.

Guru Med:   I AM NOT SAYING THAT THINGS LOOK FANTASTIC AND THE RV IS A WEEK AWAY BUT WHAT IS GOING ON  WITH THE NEW NON ELECTION POLITICAL BLOC MAKING AN ALLIANCE SEALS THE DEAL WITH NURI MALIKI.  I HOPE HE DOES NOT IMPLEMENT IT AND THE VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE IS SUCCESSFUL IN ALL FAIRNESS IT IS WHAT THE IRAQI PEOPLE NEED.  I ALSO SEE THAT SADR SAID HE ...THAT IF THE ERBIL AGREEMENT IS NOT IMPLEMENTED THEN THE VOTE HAS TO BE DONE.  I JUST FEEL THAT THEY REALLY HAVE ENOUGH INTESTINAL FORTITUDE TO GET HIM OUT AND THIS IS VERY GOOD FOR THE DINAR.

MALIKI CROSSED THE LINE DRAWN BY THE QUINTET [TALIBANI...SADR...ALLAWI....NAJAFI AND BARZANIDREW].   NOWTHE ONLY RECOURSE  IS FOR THEM TO GO TO PARLIAMENT FOR A VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE.  IF THEY DO NOT THEN MALIKI WILL END UP AS PM FOR LIFE.  THESE ARE THE 5 MOST POWERFUL MEN IN IRAQ AND IF THEY CANNOT GET A VOTE OR IF THEY BACK OFF IT THEY HAVE GIVEN MALIKI THEN A FREE REIGN.

Guru Robusto:  I'm so freak-en fired up today...there are some fantastic articles out there...looks like Maliki is going to drop the issues with Mutlaq...he says they can be negotiated.  Talabani (president) and Mutlaq (deputy PM--the one who called Maliki a dictator in a US interview) are saying they WILL implement Erbil...and political blocks are ready too....looks like when parliament comes back it could be wham bam thank you ma'am and the tariffs start soon after that...boom it can all be done...

Guru Frank26:   I do NOT see Maliki being voted out.  For a few months now Dr S has been largely silent. It seems that he is currently taking centre stage in matters...it seems that everywhere he goes, he has an entourage' of World Bank 'dignitaries' at his side. Things are being told to the citizens on TV that show immediacy and they TOLD US they would be doing this just prior to the RV.  The UN operation rate of exchange SDR for Iraq is yet to be updated for 2012. This is a huge break in pattern.  Chapter 7 seems likely to be lifted in June as it has...momentum.  Tariffs seems certain to be enforced by July 1st.  I expect to see the RV not later than the end of June.

Guru BGG:  UPDATE: I won’t be doing a “flashback” today. My main comment is it appears as though Maliki intends to take this fight all the way to the Parliament. I didn’t doubt it to start with. There are some very interesting twists in the news – check it out.

There appears to have been an assasination attempt (or plot, or self-serving PR) on Maliki. There are reports of coming arrests.

Also – it appears as though Talibani is meeting with a lot of the players right now. It has the feel of “consensus building” to me.

Guru Poppy3:  maliki is still wrangling trying to find a way to stay in position.   we will hear some solid details by monday evening and have a much better picture of the time table for the process to bring closure to the erbil, ministers, hcl and article 140...All should be talked about by then and may even be activated.

How to Work a Bank Deal by changesXchange:  How to work a bank deal post RV -   With added comment by CZ

First of all, relax. You do not have to cash out the very first day. You will have plenty of time. Make sure you are getting the best deal you can.

Lets talk about things you can and should know if you are going to try and negotiate a deal with a bank. First and foremost, we all need to learn that money talks and has considerable power. You need to walk into a bank and tell them what you expect if you choose to exchange your dinar there.

You expect no fees, the highest rate possible (make sure you tell them the rates you can get elsewhere), immediate access to your money, an appointment with a private banker and an appointment with a wealth mgmt. consultant.

A private or personal banker is your personal banker and they are there for you. This is your go to person for normal banking issues and transactions. They should be the only one to handle your account and you should keep their number on speed dial. Your private banker is always there for you and defers to your decisions.

Make sure and feel comfortable with whom your private banker and wealth mgmt. advisor is and feel free to ask for a new one if needed. Always ask for referrals, successful bankers do not mind providing this information.

Then check on those referrals ..ask questions such as…is the banker available when needed, do they return calls in a timely manner, what is your track record with them. Do they follow your agenda or push their own? Since you are going to become very close to these people….you need to assure you have like personalities and are comfortable dealing with them.

The bank we are dealing with makes additional resources available depending on your net worth. Worths (for lack of a better word) start at $250,000 in investable assets and go up from there. Obviously the more you are worth, the greater your accesses and privileges. Privileges include such things investment management, concentrated stock management and intergenerational wealth transfer strategies.

All this may seem greek to you at this point. But that’s why we need professionals to guide us through the process. And may I please say…make sure they are professional and not just someone you hear about on the internet. You've waited to long for this money to lose it via some internet scheme.

Other things you need to ask for and expect includes…no fees ever….no cashier check fees, no bank fees, no credit card fees or annual membership fees, free use of a safety deposit box. You need to ask for a privileged ATM card.

I am not sure what other banks call this so make sure and ask. It’s a debit card with higher daily limits or even unlimited depending on your situation and no fees. Even when out of network. Be sure to determine both your ATM cash withdrawal daily limit (or no limit) and your debit card spending limit (or no limit). They’re different.

Banks are well aware of how to verify and deposit foreign currency as they do this every day. It is not critical that your branch have a De LaRue machine. Your dinar will be sight verified in front of you and deposited into your account. This acts as any other deposit in that most funds will be available overnight. Our bank has stated more than once that this is not a complicated ordeal for banks…only dinar holders have made this complex. They know foreign currency inside and out as this is their daily business.

Banks are well aware they have competition for our business from other banks, dealers and exchange centers. They are also aware that dealers state they will be giving the CBI rate. Banks know in order to get and keep our business they need to be competitive. Banking was explained to us in finite detail and the money they make is really on the back end and thus they want to retain our business long term. They are aware to do this they need to make us happy short term.

Heres to short and long term happiness for all!

--------
This may be of help to people new to wealth..... My understanding is if a bank does not have a De LaRue machine, they may have to send your money away to check for forgery. I will not let my money out of my sight. What if the bank comes to me a week later and says your money was counterfeit???

What then, my money is gone and I no longer have any proof. A certificate of authenticity for our Dinar purchase would be of no consequence at that point. We really cannot even prove by our purchase receipts that the Dinar we are exchanging is the same Dinar that we purchased.....We must be extra careful whatever we are doing post RV!.

Blessings,....CZ

Happy Mother's Day from all of us at Dinar Recaps
5/13/2012

5/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 5907288_orig

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

5/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 5/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by the rebel Sun May 14, 2017 6:57 pm

does it matter what happened in the past? only the future  matters since you cannot change  the past but you can change the future

the rebel

Back to top Go down

5/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 5/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun May 14, 2017 8:09 pm

the rebel wrote:does it matter what happened in the past? only the future  matters since you cannot change  the past but you can change the future

History can be a great teacher.   Do you think they would be so many dinarians today if they studied the lies that the gurus have told them through the years?

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by the rebel Mon May 15, 2017 1:31 am

history is a great teacher if you follow  the past mistakes and learn from  there  past mistakes but many  have not. many are just greedy and  expect a thousand dollar investment to turn in to a million dollars just because a group of slick con artists that call themselves guru say so. its such a pity but as wc field said there is a sucker born every day.so in five yrs from today  these people with no life will still be here and still waiting for the rv. the only difference is they have wasted anther five yrs of there lives

the rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon May 15, 2017 1:44 am

That is the point.  The lies from gurus have been recycled through the years and this is a reference tool for people who choose to take the the time and research the evolution of this scam.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Mon May 15, 2017 5:21 am

“Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.”
― Edmund Burke

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum