Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
GT5Junkie would rather speak up and try and prevent it. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
GT5Junkie would rather speak up and try and prevent it. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
GT5Junkie would rather speak up and try and prevent it. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
GT5Junkie would rather speak up and try and prevent it. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
GT5Junkie would rather speak up and try and prevent it. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
GT5Junkie would rather speak up and try and prevent it. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
GT5Junkie would rather speak up and try and prevent it. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
GT5Junkie would rather speak up and try and prevent it. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
GT5Junkie would rather speak up and try and prevent it. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
GT5Junkie would rather speak up and try and prevent it. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
GT5Junkie would rather speak up and try and prevent it. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
GT5Junkie would rather speak up and try and prevent it. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
GT5Junkie would rather speak up and try and prevent it. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
GT5Junkie would rather speak up and try and prevent it. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
GT5Junkie would rather speak up and try and prevent it. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
GT5Junkie would rather speak up and try and prevent it. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
GT5Junkie would rather speak up and try and prevent it. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
GT5Junkie would rather speak up and try and prevent it. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
GT5Junkie would rather speak up and try and prevent it. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
GT5Junkie would rather speak up and try and prevent it. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

GT5Junkie would rather speak up and try and prevent it.

Go down

GT5Junkie would rather speak up and try and prevent it. Empty GT5Junkie would rather speak up and try and prevent it.

Post by RamblerNash Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:49 pm

GT5Junkie would rather speak up and try and prevent it. B72ee71f12fec5ce805034acb7877a62?s=32&d=http%3A%2F%2F2.gravatar

GT5Junkie

“If ind it interesting that the naysayers of this investiments are shouting so loudly to be heard. Why? What is your end-game here?”

It may be difficult to believe, but some people on this planet rather than sit idly by watching people get scammed and ripped off, would rather speak up and try and prevent it. Google scams and rip offs and you will find entire websites with thousands of members and millions of posts entirely devoted to rooting out and debunking scams.

As far as this altruism not jibing with being insulting, they probably didn’t start out that way, they probably became that way after guys like Rojo (above) started calling them idiots all because they were trying to help.

The notion that there are paid “dumpers” out there paid by the government or by dinar dealers or by the CBI in order to get people to sell their dinar is paranoid nonsense that doesn’t even remotely make any sense. It’s one of the numerous lies put out there by the gurus to get their flock of the scammed to ignore the truth and keep bringing them paydays and attention.

March 11, 2014 at 10:31 am

GT5Junkie would rather speak up and try and prevent it. 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum