Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Marcus Curtis: "How many times has it been tied to events like Iraq being removed from chapter 7?" I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Marcus Curtis: "How many times has it been tied to events like Iraq being removed from chapter 7?" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Marcus Curtis: "How many times has it been tied to events like Iraq being removed from chapter 7?" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Marcus Curtis: "How many times has it been tied to events like Iraq being removed from chapter 7?" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Marcus Curtis: "How many times has it been tied to events like Iraq being removed from chapter 7?" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Marcus Curtis: "How many times has it been tied to events like Iraq being removed from chapter 7?" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Marcus Curtis: "How many times has it been tied to events like Iraq being removed from chapter 7?" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Marcus Curtis: "How many times has it been tied to events like Iraq being removed from chapter 7?" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Marcus Curtis: "How many times has it been tied to events like Iraq being removed from chapter 7?" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Marcus Curtis: "How many times has it been tied to events like Iraq being removed from chapter 7?" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Marcus Curtis: "How many times has it been tied to events like Iraq being removed from chapter 7?" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Marcus Curtis: "How many times has it been tied to events like Iraq being removed from chapter 7?" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Marcus Curtis: "How many times has it been tied to events like Iraq being removed from chapter 7?" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Marcus Curtis: "How many times has it been tied to events like Iraq being removed from chapter 7?" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Marcus Curtis: "How many times has it been tied to events like Iraq being removed from chapter 7?" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Marcus Curtis: "How many times has it been tied to events like Iraq being removed from chapter 7?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Marcus Curtis: "How many times has it been tied to events like Iraq being removed from chapter 7?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Marcus Curtis: "How many times has it been tied to events like Iraq being removed from chapter 7?" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Marcus Curtis: "How many times has it been tied to events like Iraq being removed from chapter 7?" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Marcus Curtis: "How many times has it been tied to events like Iraq being removed from chapter 7?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Marcus Curtis: "How many times has it been tied to events like Iraq being removed from chapter 7?"

4 posters

Go down

Marcus Curtis: "How many times has it been tied to events like Iraq being removed from chapter 7?" Empty Marcus Curtis: "How many times has it been tied to events like Iraq being removed from chapter 7?"

Post by RamblerNash Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:48 am

Marcus Curtis: "How many times has it been tied to events like Iraq being removed from chapter 7?" F456a2b5539d955468c0beecee101f0d?s=32&d=http%3A%2F%2F0.gravatar

Marcus Curtis

“Sure there’s con-sters and fraudsters in many of life’s endeavors and the Dinar community probably has its share of dubious folks.”

The problem is the con-sters are the rule not the exception. Name one honest dinar guru. Honesty involving this currency is very rare. Why is that? How many times have we seen people given dates when this is suppose to be done? How many times has this fictional Revalue been tied to news events as if to give it legitimacy? How many times has it been tied to events like Iraq being removed from chapter 7?

The truth is the rumor mill is still spinning and it is high time the truth comes into view. Now the latest line is that there is going to be a Global Currency Reset and all currencies are going to reset and revalue.

This comes because the dinar gurus can’t explain the massive amounts of currency in circulation. So they cling to another fictional conspiracy theory to continue to promote a revalue that is not going to happen!

By the CBI’s own records 34 trillion dinar is outside of banks. I got documentation that says that at least 25 trillion of that is outside of Iraq’s borders purchased by people wanting to become rich from a fictional event powered by multiple conspiracy theories and hypothesis.

So think about this. If the average investor has 1 million dinar and there is 20 trillion outside of the border of Iraq then that means about 20 million people are invested. I think the numbers are much higher then that.

When Iraq redenominates it will not honor the currency outside of it’s border which means they get to keep all the cash that was generated by the export of their currency for their reserves.

March 10, 2014 at 10:41 pm  

Marcus Curtis: "How many times has it been tied to events like Iraq being removed from chapter 7?" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Marcus Curtis: "How many times has it been tied to events like Iraq being removed from chapter 7?" Empty Re: Marcus Curtis: "How many times has it been tied to events like Iraq being removed from chapter 7?"

Post by RamblerNash Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:50 am

Marcus Curtis wrote:When Iraq redenominates it will not honor the currency outside of it’s border which means they get to keep all the cash that was generated by the export of their currency for their reserves.

Marcus Curtis: "How many times has it been tied to events like Iraq being removed from chapter 7?" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Marcus Curtis: "How many times has it been tied to events like Iraq being removed from chapter 7?" Empty Re: Marcus Curtis: "How many times has it been tied to events like Iraq being removed from chapter 7?"

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:57 pm

Marcus Curtis wrote:When Iraq redenominates it will not honor the currency outside of it’s border which means they get to keep all the cash that was generated by the export of their currency for their reserves.

That is what I have told my husband for 6 years

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:02 pm

And when that happens all of these dinar speculators are going to be squealing like a stuck pig. It'll make Dr. Dao look mild by comparison. They'll call for Trump to do something to get their money back. They'll demand restitution for their gullible choices. And some will no doubt resort to violence.

As our departed friend Chuckles used to say, it would really suck to be a dinar guru after the RV when all of these pissed off rednecks grabs their guns and go guru hunting to settle the score.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:42 pm

How about Ali, you know the Iraqi who set up business in Los Angeles and sold reserves and Dinar?  Seems to me he should be brought back to face fraud charges.  He reportedly set up his bank in Iraq from the money he garnered over here.   He sure as sin isn't in business anymore, infact he sold it if my information is correct. 

Makes one wonder, now doe it not?
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum