Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles! I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:16 pm by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 12:51 pm by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 12:45 pm by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 7:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 7:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 7:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 3:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 3:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 12:40 pm by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 12:40 pm by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 12:34 pm by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 9:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 7:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 9:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 1:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 8:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 4:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 7:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 10:03 pm by kenlej

Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles!

Go down

Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles! Empty Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles!

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:00 am

Indeed! They are the same photo.

Why was the Reno story photo of the VP plane faked? Have to assume entire story was fake if picture was fake.

Photo from March 29th post.

Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles! DS-%2BAF2%2BPhoto%2B3.29.17%2B

Photo from VP trip to Aruba in 2008.

Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles! Image2%2B%25281%2529

http://www.arubabeaches.net/united-states-of-america-on-aruba/

Namaste.
Pat

I don't mean to burst any bubbles, something isn't right... have a friend, she had Zim and has been losing faith. I sent her the pic of the plane, in less than 30 seconds this is what she sent me from a 2008 trip to Aruba.. notice the top pic. Hoping I am wrong, really I am!!

---

United States of America on Aruba

Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles! United-states-government-aircraft-in-aruba-90003

Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles! United-states-government-aircraft-visiting-aruba-90003

US Government Aircraft On Aruba

Today at the airport I noticed an unusual visitor to Aruba. It is a United States government aircraft, serial number 90003. Generally these aircraft make a technical stop in Aruba, before continuing their journey down south.

Rarely does it stay long on the island. But this aircraft is scheduled to stay in Aruba for two days, meaning a high US government or military official or delegation is on the island on business.

I remember a case last year where United States Secretary of State, Dr. Rice was en route to Brazil and made a refueling stop on the island. This time around there is no word (not to me at least) who is visiting. Welcome, nonetheless.

http://www.arubabeaches.net/united-states-of-america-on-aruba/

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles! Empty Re: Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles!

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:41 pm

"DS Photo Evidence" by Yoda - 3.31.17

3/31/2017 03:14:00 PM

I have gone back and forth about my thoughts of Dave Schmidt for years. Honestly he is the reason that I am in dinarland. His article 3 1/2 years ago convinced me to jump in. However, very quickly he went into territories that just didn’t feel good. I have always been a strong believer in my intuition, and he did some things that just didn’t agree with me.

Recently I did sign up for his group, mainly because he wasn’t asking for anything up front, yes eventually you are supposed to submit your currency to him for redemption, but until that day comes I am viewing it as a backup plan. I am thinking that the public release will come before or at the same time as his group is starting, so it will be a moot point.

Everything he has said or done has all been unprovable, like most in dinarland, but with this new photo evidence there is something else. I am a photographer and I know that every digital photo contains EXIF metadata that provides all kinds of info: camera, date, exposure, software used, even location if it’s been geotagged. I pulled up the two photos in question (one from the Aruba website, and the one included in Dave’s email) and looked at the EXIF data for both.

The photo on the Aruba site seems to have all the credible EXIF data included, a date of 2008, and photoshop version CS3 which is correct for that time, even a camera model appropriate for that time as well.

What doesn’t add up is the fact that the EXIF for the photo in Dave’s email has very little data, in fact, it even says that it is a screenshot. The resolution may be bigger for his version, but you can clearly see that the quality is not as good as the Aruba one. Another thing, there is a black line at the very top of Dave’s copy, that is not there in the Aruba version, indicating that it very well could be a screenshot that was not perfectly aligned. If you click on the photo on the Aruba site, it will be displayed by itself on a black background.

As you probably saw, Dave responded to the claims saying the photo had been doctored and this was all a ploy to discredit him. EXIF data can be easily manipulated, however, there is one flaw in his story. If Dave is correct in that the Aruba site has taken his photo and manipulated the metadata to prove it is a very old photo, then why doesn’t Dave’s copy have all of the same exposure data, with only a different date, camera and software? Why does Dave’s copy clearly say that it is a screenshot?

I am certainly not trying to discredit Dave, I do appreciate that he is the only person in dinarland that is not anonymous, and that goes a very long way towards his credibility. I am only pointing out that Dave’s sources are not what they seem, and he may be misled by his sources. If anything he is being discredited by the person that gave him the photo, not anyone putting the photo on a site claiming it’s old.

I feel that because Dave is not anonymous he is targeted more often than not. I am not suggesting that everything he says is a deception, but that he himself is likely being deceived by some of his sources. Lets not throw out the baby with the bathwater.

I am merely posting this in an effort of transparency, because I feel that dinarland should know that Dave is being deceived, and to please follow your own guidance as to who and what to believe.

Yoda

I have included screenshots of the EXIF data in question, the top photo is the one from the Aruba site, and the bottom photo is the one from Dave’s email.

Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles! Screen%2BShot%2B2017-03-31%2Bat%2B10.59.57%2BAM
Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles! Screen%2BShot%2B2017-03-31%2Bat%2B11.34.33%2BAM
Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles! Screen%2BShot%2B2017-03-31%2Bat%2B11.00.19%2BAM

In addition, you can easily search the internet archives and see that the photo was on that site in 2010:

https://web.archive.org/web/20100522032422/http://www.arubabeaches.net/united-states-of-america-on-aruba/

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles! Empty Re: Dave Schmidt's Latest LIE Makes it to Dinar Chronicles!

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:43 pm

"Re: Dave Schmidt's Response" by Ssmith - 3.31.17

3/31/2017 03:09:00 PM

Dave Schmidt's Response Regarding Air Force Two

Dear DC Readers,

In Dave Schmidt's March 29, 2017 newsletter, Dave said that both the Vice President and the Treasury Secretary were recently in Reno, NV. As confirmation of this, he also posted a picture of a plane. Dave Schmidt's story and picture are not true and I will show you proof.

The picture of Air Force Two was originally posted in an article that appeared on Arubabeaches.net. Here is the link: http://www.arubabeaches.net/2008/02/

This story has also been captured on Archive.org. One of the captures was done just two months after the story originally ran, on April 9, 2008. https://web.archive.org/web/20080409140409/http://www.arubabeaches.net/2008/02/

There was another capture done June 21, 2010. Again, it shows the identical picture. https://web-beta.archive.org/web/20100621204350/http://www.arubabeaches.net/united-states-of-america-on-aruba/

Obviously there is no way that this picture could have possibly been photo shopped or altered in any manner. Also remember what was going on in Washington, DC on Thursday and Friday (3/23-3/24/17).... The vote on health care. Check out the VP's Twitter account and you can see for yourself that he was nowhere near Reno. Vice President Pence@VP

I'm not going to speculate on the reason why Dave Schmidt fabricated this story and has doubled down on the lie. That is something he needs to do. Also I want to thank Patrick at Dinar Chronicles for posting this.

Thank you for listening.

Ssmith

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum