Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester  3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester  3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester  3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester  3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester  3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester  3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester  3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester  3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester  3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester  3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester  3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester  3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester  3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester  3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester  3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester  3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester  3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester  3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester  3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester  3/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Jester 3/25/17

Go down

Jester  3/25/17 Empty Jester 3/25/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:56 pm

Jester’s Place:

[JESTER] THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL IS THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE US GOVT, THE FED, THE UST, AND THE ESF...(see definition below)

[JESTER] THE UST IS FUNDED... YOU’VE BEEN LISTENING TO EVERY DING DONG OUT THERE SAYING THE UST IS BROKE... WELL IF YOU LOOK AT THE ESF BALANCE SHEET YOU WILL FIND THAT IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE CASE AS $91 BILLION IS A PRETTY GOOD CHUNK OF CHANGE...

AND THEY HOLD THE US GOVT SDR'S... SO WHO IS IN CHARGE OF THE INTERNATIONAL RELATIONSHIP OF THE US GOVT?

DOESN'T THAT TELL YOU THE UST IS BACK IN ACTION TO A CERTAIN EXTENT?

[JESTER] IF THEY LEASE GOLD TO BACK THE CURRENCY... OR PROVIDE OTHER ASSETS TO DO SO... THEN THAT CERTAINLY COULD CHANGE THINGS...

[JESTER] THE WHOLE IDEA WOULD BE THAT THE UST TAKES THAT OVER AND ISSUES BACKED CURRENCY...

[JESTER] HECK... THE ENTIRE ASSET VALUE OF THE SDR IS $46 BILLION... THAT IS THE HIGHEST SDR VALUE IN THE WORLD... SO IN THEORY THE WHOLE SCENARIO IS POSSIBLE...

[JESTER] PEOPLE SOMETIMES THINK THAT ALL THE USD HAS TO BE BACKED...
[JESTER] WELL THAT IS NOT THE CASE... IT IS NOT THE CASE WHY?

[JESTER] BECAUSE THAT IS FED CURRENCY LOANED TO THE US GOVT... THAT IS WHAT OUR TAXES GO FOR... IT IS A JOKE...

[JESTER] ANY BACKED CURRENCY WILL COME FROM THE UST... LIKE KENNEDY DID WHEN HE WAS PRESIDENT.. IF YOU DON'T REMEMBER THAT STORY YOU SHOULD BRUSH UP ON IT AS IT HAS BEEN A LONG WHILE SINCE I POSTED ON THAT...

[JESTER] SO THE UST HAS THE WHEREWITHAL TO PULL THIS OFF... BUT (Jim) WILLIE STILL ASSUMES THE GOVT IS IN BED WITH THE FED... I DO NOT THINK THAT IS THE CASE RIGHT NOW...

[JESTER] SO ANYWAY... IF THEY CAN TRASH THE FED IT WILL BE A HASSLE FOR SURE... BUT YOU HAVE TO START SOMEWHERE...

[JESTER] THERE WILL BE REPERCUSSIONS... THE REST OF THE WORLD OWNS TREASURIES THAT WILL HAVE TO BE LIQUIDATED... IT IS LIKELY TO BE A ZOO...

[JESTER] REMEMBER THE IMF SUBSTITUTION FUND... THEY COULD USE THAT AND TRADE SOME SDRS FOR TREASURIES TO DO IT... THUS MOVING US CONTROL TO OTHER COUNTRIES.. LEVELING THE PLAYING FIELD EVEN MORE...

[JESTER] IN THE MEANTIME TRUMP IS TRYING TO SOLIDIFY THE JOBS BACK INTO THE US IN ADVANCE OF ALL THIS... WHICH IS GOOD FOR US...

[JESTER] HOPE THAT MAKES SENSE...

[JESTER] I GET ALL SORTS OF WINDOWS ALL THE TIME... AND THEY HARDLY EVER LINE UP WITH WHAT ANYONE ELSE IS SAYING...

THERE ARE A FEW PEEPS THAT THINK WE ARE CLOSER TO THE GROUP THING THAN THE RESET IS... AND THEY MAY HAVE GOOD REASONING BEHIND THAT...

[JESTER] IF THE UST GROUPS ARE THE ONLY ONES TO GO EARLY BY VIRTUE OF THE FACT THAT THEY GET A PORTION OF THE PROCEEDS TO HELP FUND THE AFOREMENTIONED SCENARIO THEN THAT WOULD MAKE SENSE WOULD IT NOT?

[JESTER] EVERYONE CONTINUES TO DISREGARD MY THINKING ON GROUPS AND STREET RATE ETC... THAT'S OKAY... WE WILL SEE IN THE END WHO IS RIGHT AND WHO IS SCREWED... LOL

[JESTER] THEY REALLY DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR DEAL IS... THE UST NEEDS THE MONEY... THE CHINESE NEED THE CHEAP OIL...

[Dinar Chaser] Is the oil cheaper from our deal still, versus the direct from Russia purchase?

[JESTER] Dinar Chaser THERE IS A LOT MORE TO IT THAN THAT...

[Dinar Chaser] Great to hear! Thanks for responding.

[hoot2602] JESTER Is the number of oil credits a fixed number, driven by the value of oil, value of the dinar, value of dollar or none of the above?

[JESTER] hoot2602 THE CONTRACTS ARE FIXED TO A CERTAIN EXTENT... WITH CLAUSES DEPENDING ON PRICING...

[hoot2602] JESTER I hate to be stupid but, fixed by total value or total quantity?

[JESTER] hoot2602 THE TOTAL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT... IT HAS BEEN CLOSED DOWN FOR OVER A YEAR...

[JESTER] OKAY WELL I GUESS THAT'S THE LAST OF THE QUESTIONS... SOMEONE SERVE UP A NIGHTCAP TUNE.. LOL

ESF= Exchange Stabilization Fund

Introduction

The Exchange Stabilization Fund (ESF) consists of three types of assets:  U.S. dollars, foreign currencies, and Special Drawing Rights (SDRs), which is an international reserve asset created by the International Monetary Fund.  The financial statement of the ESF can be accessed at "Reports" or "Finances and Operations."

The ESF can be used to purchase or sell foreign currencies, to hold U.S. foreign exchange and Special Drawing Rights (SDR) assets, and to provide financing to foreign governments. All operations of the ESF require the explicit authorization of the Secretary of the Treasury ("the Secretary").

The Secretary is responsible for the formulation and implementation of U.S. international monetary and financial policy, including exchange market intervention policy. The ESF helps the Secretary to carry out these responsibilities. By law, the Secretary has considerable discretion in the use of ESF resources.

The legal basis of the ESF is the Gold Reserve Act of 1934. As amended in the late 1970s, the Act provides in part that "the Department of the Treasury has a stabilization fund …Consistent with the obligations of the Government in the International Monetary Fund (IMF) on orderly exchange arrangements and an orderly system of exchange rates, the Secretary …, with the approval of the President, may deal in gold, foreign exchange, and other instruments of credit and securities.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum