Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
3/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
3/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
3/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
3/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

3/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

3/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 3/21/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:58 am

Guru Soonerfan62:  Guys I have to tell you guys this, right before I got on Studley, lojak, dash and myself were on a conf call and we laughted so hard the my jaws are too sore to eat dinner.   Guys I'll say this, I don't really care for Chinese food, but I will be eating lots of it after this is over.   OK guys that's it IDOL in 2 minutes BBL luv ya guys

Guru Bulldog75:  ALL GRASS IS GREEN INCLUDING THE INTERSECTIONS AT OUR NEAREST BANK. WE BUCKLE UP, STAY ALERT.  LAST CHECK ON THAT TRUST, CHECKING ACCT, IQD & DONG.  DO NOT LET IT OUT OF OUR SIGHT AT CASH IN.  STAY WITH THE IQD-CASH ALL THE WAY THRU THE PROCESS UNTIL U SEE THE GUARANTEED DEPOSIT RECEIPT. 

HAVE ALL ACCOUNTS SET UP PRIOR AND ITS BEST TO KNOW YOUR FRIENDLY BANKER WITH SOME TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP PRIOR, IF AT ALL POSSIBLE.  USE PASSPORTS FROM HENCEFORTH WHICH AIDS IN OUR SAFETY.   BANKS ARE PREPARING PACKAGES.  WE  BLESS ALL: SITES, STAFF, CONTRIBUTORS & DINARIANS.  THIS SHALL HAPPEN.

HERE'S THE KEY; RATES CAN BE CHANGED IN THE LAST MINUTE IN THE COMPUTER SYSTEM PRIOR TO RATE POST.   MATHEMATICALLY THE RATE COULD BE SOMEWHERE PROBABLY REALISTICALLY BETWEEN $4-14. BASED ON SOURCES AND DATA WE HAVE RECEIVED IT APPEARS PROBABILITY NEAR THE $14. GOD WILL DECIDE THIS.

EVERY PIECE OF INTEL/INFO/SOURCES POINT TO AN IMMEDIATE END TO THIS SAGA ON THE MIDDLE EAST AND WORLD EXPRESS. THERE ARE MORE PIECES HERE THAN ANY CROSSWORD PUZZLE EVER SEEN. MANY PIECES NEVER EVEN FIT AT TIMES. GLAD EVERYONE STAYED IN THE GAME.  WE MAY LOOK BACK AND SAY CHINA WAS THE CATALYST ALONG WITH IRAQ. SOME HAVE FORGOTTEN; THIS IS ALL ABOUT IRAQ. THE IQD HAS NOW BECOME THE BAILOUT FOR MANY COUNTRIES. SO MANY ANGLES HERE.

I WILL BE HERE TIL 1AM. SLEEP IS CRUCIAL TO THE STAFF. TOMORROW IS A BIG DAY.; JUST A BIG DAY. EVERYTHING IS SITTING VERY PRETTY; AND CONDITIONS ARE RIPE. BANKS ARE ON HIGH ALERT. YOU HAVE ALL SEEN THE POSTING AND DATA. CAUTION AND FILTERING BY U HAS BEEN EXCELLENT. SUPER GROUP HERE.  

Guru Jonnywg:    I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GOOD DAY AND IT ENDS GREAT OR TURNS GREAT TOMORROW...it is apparent to most of the intel providers that we are at the end of the trip...we do not know exactly when but indicators state we are very close yet again...DO NOT COUNT ON HIGH RATES as they change by the minute as we have seen.

another quality intel day and it appears the north star in indeed in the north...... lol .................. i am getting positive info supporting our dream and can tell you thwt we inch closer to the finish.......................................... from our sources all have signed off but there is still a paper issue that is unknown....................... it looks like all is in the process of being resolved today/tonight..... and i will keep coming back ...................... rates are all over the place but stay grounded at $4 usd and anything more is a blessing. ........ i am still very positive re a release very soon

Guru DinarWishes:   Hello Peeps and Fellow Squirrels!!! I am so tired I can hardly hold my head up.... Ive been working on things and I was totaly exspecting this to show last night and I guess they couldn't make it happen...

But, I am hearing some really good things and that this should happen any time... Remember I said Tuesday thru Thursday and Im still sticking by that statement... I know this is not an easy ride and we are all a little saddle soar, but I feel the end is Very close at hand... I can't answer questions at this time as I am being told to go to bed... I love you all!!! Be Good and GO RV!!!!

Guru Poppy3:    Should be able to cash out almost anywhere by wed of next weel.  All is well in rv land . All information recieved today has been great . All i can say is get your act together. Have your written step by step process ready.  If you dont have a written plan you are not ready at all . Poppy3

Guru SWFloridaGuy:  There were reports yesterday that Maliki resigned. If these reports are true and were interpreted correctly we will know today. It will be world news. There have also been rumors that the NC has already taken place or is currently underway. They may be hiding this from our eyes for security purposes but I have seen no proof of this myself.  

It was announced today if the government didn't implement Arbil agreement, the Iraqiya bloc would withdraw it's ministers in 3 days. We are also seeing an accelerated push to gain a consensus and resolve the differences that exist between the Parliamentary groups regarding the HCL law after the Security Council made some modifications. The Summit is still on track for the 29th with preliminary meetings held on the 27th and the 28th.

Despite the significant challenges Iraq has faced in achieving economic stability, they have made a ton of progress and for the first time are in a position to re-institute an exchange rate that represents their true wealth. Iraq is moving to become the leader among major oil producing countries as well as the world’s largest swing producer. They are currently negotiating contracts with the large oil companies on compensation.  

Guru Blaino:  there will be plenty of time to cash in.. .. Hammer .. we believe there will be a press release world wide in the morning of the announcement of the new leaders of Iraq.. we know that Maliki signed off on everything.. Georgiaboy thinks it will be at 3;22 am tonight.. all is done over there..

nobody got exactly what they wanted.. they got some of what they wanted.. we've been sitting on this info all day.. if it goes like we think we're here .. we're over with.. maliki has signed off.. shabibi has the reigns to pull the trigger now.. he has up until sunday.. we dont think he'll wait till sunday..

we think we'll hear tomorrow.. I'm really shocked nobody else called in and try to get it out there.. I want to thank all the people approximately 10K people on the call last night that hung in there with us.. we're honored that you have that much faith in our reason and logic in our intel.. it means a lot.. I dont think anything's coming out closer than this today.. I'm getting alot of email in texas..

Guru Bluwolf:   ACCORDING TO SOME THEY ARE EXPECTING IT SOMETIME TONIGHT, BUT REMEMBER I DO NOT GIVE OUT TIME FRAMES DATES OR RATES...IT IS COMING.

Guru Vic1:  LOOK YOU ALL are getting WORKED UP....I better SIT BACK ....YOU ALL SHOULD READ WHAT SALEH....SAID!!! MOST COUNTRIES.....REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY...IN THE FIRST QUARTER OF THE YEAR!!!

The BORDERS are SHUT!!! The CBI is SHUT DOWN...Till April2....The Military Exhibit is IN REBIL....that was cancelled fro Island of Cypress!

The 22nd of March ,1944 is when arab League was formed...so tomorrow i would Suspect Allawi is Given hid SECRETARY GENERAL Position...OPEC President IRAQ....VP of OPEC ...Kuwait...The SYRIANS NOT INVITED!!! Why?

You do your Studies!!! SO, WILL They RV? AGAIN....WILL IRAQ RV? SALEH....Shabibi's RIGHT HAND MAN!!! Says....COUNTRIES....Normally RV in the First Quarter of YEAR!!! Then....28 and 29 is LEGAL HOLIDAY....FOR IRAQ!!! JUST CREATED!!! Barzani....GETS a WORLD ACCREDITED AWARD....FOR KURDISH....HOLOCOST! TALABANI....Was Here for Some 9 days....MEDICAL REASONS....? I do not Think SO!!! SO....WHO do you THINK HE WAS TALKING TOO....DOCTORS?

I say MR.O! The Strategic FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT!!! SHABS....NO MORE NEED FOR AUCTIONS!!! IF THIS is NOT Enough for YOU all To CHEW ON....WELL THEN....BUY a BANK! That's The ONLY way you can ROB....ONE!!!

Guru PapaJack:  Howdy, I was away for a bit with a long Honey Do list, and I see you still have some folks upset with the rates, there are as many different opinions as there are  rates floating around out there.

We won't know what it will be till it shows but even at the 86 cents some are saying it's still the best investment I ever  made so BE HAPPY!!!!!  This morning I said that when Kuwait RV'd it was at 3PM on a Wednesday.

Guru Studley: I am negotiating for everyone.... I am very busy.  thanks for all your support.  thanks again.... I am on calls, can't answer questions now

Guru BellaGrits:    Please know we all want this, we are very tired.....you are seeing amazing bank stories......please focus on the good....don't let the negative override the positive.....you have much to be excited about......things that are this great really never come too easy....we all know that. We've lived it in this life.....

I personally want it NOW just as you do, but I know there are obstacles even as simple as paperwork and documents that can make the timing change....this is real, this is your investment, and this is a road I am personally glad I got on, as it will benefit me, my children, and my children's children.....etc.

We are making history in this, and we will all be proud to know we did it, we made it, and we finished it....what an accomplishment......not many can never say they did what we've done.

Guru Randy Koonce:   It has not RV'd, it has not RV'd at $14, go to the CBI and check it.  Iraq is under to pressure get this done.The  National Conference took place or is taking place right now.   We need to see these political things done: 1. The Ministers  2.  The Stratigic Council.  Then right after we should see the RV.  That should fulfill everything Sahbibi wanted. It's never looked this good.  Shabibi said he will change the exchange rate to make up the budget - $3.41,  $.86 doesn't make the budget work.  This is a great time, we are seeing this come together.

Guru FreewayBill:    Have your dinar counted and recounted and be prepared.... The time is nigh and we will see this very soon. Keep the faith as we should not see another weekend without a pocketfull of money on us! GOD is GREAT!

Right now we are in that "holding pattern" waiting to land as many of us have seen. The air traffic controllers are staging us to come in for a landing.... Put your seat back and you tray tables in an upright position.....

Guru Enorrste:  IF they hold the national conference and agree on the formation of the government and IF the Arab Summit is still a "go" after the conference, then we should see the RV prior to, at, or just after the Arab Summit.  IF the conference doesn't happen then it is likely that the Arab Summit will be a "bust" for Iraq.  This isn't likely, but it is possible.  In that event I don't see the RV until June when the IMF will release Iraq from Ch 7, finally.  

There are positive signs.  Maliki has accepted Allawi's choice for Defense Minister.  Allawi has given Maliki 4 demands to be met in the next 72 hours, one of which is to get the national conference going NOW.  Maliki has done everything in Kuwait to get released from Ch 7.  A UN rep is working fervently behind the scenes to get them released. Ban Ki Moon is supposed to be at the Arab Summit.  Maybe he will assure Maliki that  they will get released.  If he does, then maybe the RV will be announced at that time.

Guru Eagle Has Landed:   Yesterday's news article suggested that Maliki resigned s Prime Minister of Iraq.  We all know the articles out of Iraq are one part truth and nine parts smoke and mirrors.  It appears, after due diligence, that Maliki is still in power and still performing his duties as the Prime Minister of Iraq.

Guru ScottiG:   AGAIN WE SEE TEST RATES and everyone has gone off the deep end thinking we will get $12 – 14 +. Again they are wrong. I was almost convinced as to the possibility of this but then I was able to confirm that we are again looking at system test rates.  We are looking at a totally different rate (in line with where my thoughts have been for some time). There are some who think .86 or $1.00 is the rate we should expect...though possible for an extremely short period, this rate is highly unlikely. 

In a where are we now comment, I can state that we truly are close. I know that speculation abounds but the bottom line is ‘the powers that be will get this done‘,  It is all about the money.  I still look  for this process to come to an end verrrrrrrry soon!

Guru Doc:   Maliki choosing a minister of defense may not have occurred yet...Iraqiya block members as denying this.  We will have to wait on the body of information to be released before we can say for certain. We have seen several articles talking about Iraqi issuing government bonds.  The same articles discussed the need to be released from chapter 7 so the bonds can be internationally traded like the US treasury's.  A healthy bond market will help support an increased value of the dinar ie RV.  While we do not think everything will be in place by the summit, our opinion is we are a few months away and not years.  We just need the GOI to get in gear a little faster.  We report, you decide.

Guru Adam Montana:    National conference is a joke, does it motivate them? I'm sure it does. Does it really MEAN something? I don't think so.   I don't think the summit is a "pivot" at all, it's nice that they are involved, but the RV is much bigger than this Summit.  GREAT news on Chapter 7 this morning, but it's still being worked on.  I also have some leads on potential news in other areas but I'm waiting for official confirmation...until that happens, I'm declining to make an official comment.

Guru Med:   A MINISTER WITHIN THE IRAQI  LIST...IS QUOTED AND REMARKING THAT MALIKI HAS NOT PROVIDED ANY SERVICES TO THE IRAQI PEOPLE AND THE LATEST WAS SECURITY.   THEN IT IS REMARKING THAT MALIKI HIMSELF DID RESIGN,  THIS IS MAJOR NEWS AND THIS IS ONE REASON I THINK IT IS NOT IN THE MEDIA.   IT DOES THROW IRAQ INTO A POSSIBLE POWER STRUGGLE...AND ONCE HE  DOES RESIGN, IF TRUE, PARLIAMENT WILL HAVE TO HAVE AN EMERGENCY SESSION.

Guru Bear5642:   I WOULD LIKE TO APPOLOGIZE FOR NOT MAKING IT LAST NIGHT! AN UNEXPECTED GUEST SHOWED UP AND I COULDN'T GET AWAY PLEASE FORGIVE. AT WORK RIGHT NOW AND CAN'T STAY.  I WILL BE DOING RESEARCH TODAY AND MAKING ANOTHER CALL INTO IRAQ TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS SO CALLED RESIGNATION OF MALIKI

IM WELL AWARE OF WHAT TOOK PLACE IN KUWAIT BEFORE THEIR RV. IT WAS TOTAL CHAOS! HOWEVER WE NEED THE TRUTH AND FACTS, NOT RUMORS. I WILL DO MY BEST TO COME IN THIS AFTERNOON AT 3:30 CENTRAL. I WILL HAVE A BREAK

I HEARD YOU BIGTENT ALREADY BEEN ON PHONE WITH SCOTTI G AND IM SO GLAD HE IS BACK IN THE SADDLE SO TO SAY WITH THIS INVESTMENT. WE WILL BE COMING IN MORE OFTEN. HAD A NICE TALK WITH OKIE YESTERDAY ALSO

I WILL BE BACK I AM MAKING PREPERATIONS TO STAY A WHILE AND ANSWER QUESTIONS I LOVE MY FAMILY IN OOM AND MIKSE AND SAMBO AND EVERYONE ELSE AWESOME GREAT WORK.  YALL SAY A LITTLE PRAYER THAT I CAN REACH MY GUY IN IRAQ ON THE FIRST CALL GOD BLESS YOU ALL

I’M NOT FOR ASTRONOMICAL RATES THAT IS ALL MORE DOWN TO EARTH LIKE 3.46 – 4.00.   DON’T WORRY ABOUT WARKA BANK NOT AN ISSUE RIGHT KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE POLITICAL REALM OF IRAQ.   IT CAN HAPPEN BEFORE THE ARAB SUMMIT

HEY GUYS AND GALLS I’M GOOD FRIENDS WITH BULLDOG AND OKIE AND WE CAN DISAGREE GREATLY SOMETIMES.  I TURN SIXTY TOMORROW NOT 80 SHARP AS A TACK AS STRONG AS A BEAR.  I’M NOT IN AGREEMENT WITH THESE HIGH RATES.  I FEEL THE SUMMIT IS A DIVINE APPOINTMENT FOR IRAQ TO SHINE AND BRING THEIR CURRENCY TO THE VALUE IT SHOULD BE AND EXCEED THE KWD.  SHABIBI IS ABOUT TO PUT A SPIRIT OF SLAP ON MALIKI

MY UPDATE IS WE ARE IN A GOLDEN WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY FOR IRAQ TO GET IT DONE AND SEE THE RV BY THE SUMMIT OR WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER.   WE HAVE BEEN DELAYED MANY TIMES AND DISSAPOINTED BUT WE ARE NOT GIVING UP AMEN

MY GOODNESS PEOPLE LETS GET REAL IN HERE 3.46N - $4.00 IS AWESOME.  OK I’VE BEEN IN HERE TO LONG NOT PUTTING UP WITH THIS THE TRUTH IS IRAQ WILL COME IN AROUND THEIR BUDGET PERIOD AND IT COULD MAYBE GO TO $5 FOR ABOUT 3 TO 4 DAYS THEN SETTLE DOWN

IRAQ IS ON THE MOVE AND THE HEAT HAS BEEN APPLIED AND WE WILL SEE THIS COME TO PASS.  I CAN ASSURE YOU  WE ARE REAL CLOSE NOW, SOME THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...AND WE WILL SEE AN RV.  MY GUY...FROM IRAQ...RECEIVED WORD THAT HE WILL HAVE THE...LD’S...IN A MATTER OF A FEW DAYS...CERTAIN POWERS STEPPED IN AND THE PIECES ARE IN POSITION - “CHECKMATE".

THE DINAR WILL PEG TO THE US DOLLAR PERIOD NUFF SAID.  OH DOES EVRYBODY IN HERE KNOW THAT MALIKI DID NOT
RESIGN. HE WILL SIGN OFF ON THE RV AND NO ONE CAN MAKE HIM DO IT BUT...................  THE PRESSURE HAS BEEN APPLIED BIG TIME.

OKAY ITS THAT TIME HAVE WORSHIP SERVICE TONIGHT AND I'M GOING PRAY AND SIT IN HIS PRESENCE WILL BE BACK TOMORROW     

Guru Generals64:  Just for information value only as that looks like all that is coming through...But, 2 weeks ago we were told it was Bank of America not being Basil3 compliant.....Now, the thing that makes both Roscoe and I Scratch our heads is the people and sources I TALK to are pretty decent and honest folks...The weird thing is I know them....FIREPROOF...I have already found the culprits....I just want to have things finished...That is before the dance I will have.  They told me that BOA had become compliant 2 weeks ago finally....

Information for this room and it too is true.....I was invited to go to Dallas with Soonerfan62 and a group of Dinar holders....Was told we could cash out one (1) 25,000 dinar note just to get us by.....that was a week ago last Saturday....My pick up is now out of Fuel from idling and not getting the location call.....True Story....Also, we talk with a Wells Fargo Wealth Management person EVERY DAY....Hmmm also, BOA,and Chase....EVERYDAY....I AM Generals64 and I approve this message...

??? what rate where they going to give you?

14.00 plus

??? generals64 do you think today is our day?

I personally still beleiev the rate to be in the high $6.00 range.

??? generals64 why didn't you go

they never called back...they never told me which bank to go to...

??? generals64 your thoughts... if this is iraqs hands they would hopefully have an urgency to get rv before summit......but if its outside of iraqs hands there would be no urgency to rv for arab summit sake???

Iraq needs this in the worst way right now....Not for the actual finance ability but without a viable and Balanced...(notice balanced) Value of their currency they will be laughed out of the Arab Summit...They were last year.

??? generals64 ty but if its out of iraq hands what is the pressure on the PTB to rv before summit

Balanced Value equates to their country's Wealth due to Physical Assets....The Actual Revaluation seems to be under the World financial control....Remember the 195 other countries?...Have they gone under since that rumor came out?...NO...I think we are all over analyzing this whole thing...I think the Conference Calls are ridiculous as they are simply stating recycled information...I heard he said and that she said

I get all the calls that they get....but, I don't repeat them because you guys would be out buying Ferraris and start an Italian Car club...I have even (aseriously) been told it should show for 6 hours at 23.00 to the GBP and then drop to 12.00...I told the guy whew I can get up and still have time to cash out?...He said get up?...yeah from no oxygen...

3S's Member Bank Story:  (author wishes name removed) The author is a former Marine:

YW FYI WON'T go into details but actions between a top 4 bank, exchanging Dinar when International ,my assoc. and myself was as follows " we were offered to cash in our Dinar last evening about 6 EST a ways from my area for a high single figure , We agreed and the money was to be wired to our accounts, before we left prior to completing the transaction.

His ,the Bankers VP BOSS said not to do the transaction because they will give us double that figure in 24 hrs or less. The initial transaction was arranged by my friend , Who is the relative of the bank officer and attached to a major ,major group of Dinar holders FACT, Maybe some of the members are but I didn't go to the bank.

I can only tell you that this is the truth ,the rate looks great, it's a top 4 bank. The reason I'm saying this as I normally keep what I know close to me Marine Corp bkgrnd is THIS IS REAL & IS HAPPENING ! GOOD NEWS

If you do pass this leave my name out pleeeease !!!!!!! I promise you this is true ask XXXXXX about me  …..I told of an isolated incident myself and another have experienced, we have NOT exchanged our monies yet ,we will all exchange before weeks end IMO .

We had the opportunity to cash in but the banker, who was my friends family was told in front of us NOT TO why was not explained but he would be able to exchange for twice that shortly . My friend left his dinar (family) I did not for obvious reasons

Hey I'm so glad everyone is happy !!! Let's stay that way ! What I've experienced , saw heard,are facts !!! I live in VA it happened 2 hrs from my house in a bordering state with one of the big 4 It's REAL,IT'S DONE like the intel providers have been saying . I am at rest 4 the 1st x in this venture

I shared a personal experience, which I normally don't do about this investment because they have not been verifiable, this because it was a GOOD /GREAT exp. and I was there.

I am not a banker ,other than when they retired me out of the USMC and Bronx VA My 1st job was an installment loan officer trainrer for CHASE in 1971.  ,my friend left his Dinar I didn't but was invited to come back if I had any trouble in VA ,he said I shouldn't. drl I know not where the figures came from ,how they were derived ,but,  before he got to me the Bankers boss another VP said if you wait "shortly" you can get double

XXXXXXX:  When we left the BANK on our way back home to VA a 2 hr drive my friend (it was his banker a family member /not mine)he thought he'd be getting the money wired within 24hrs. the  bankers exact words " shortly " Myself knowing the situation in Iraq as it really is, and how some banks are so not ready IMO 48 Hours.

XXXXXXXXXX: FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH !!! This has never happened before ! I accessed DB to see if rates changed after checking CBI and no update yet for 21st kinda late ,and received a warning from AVAST my security system warning me of a Trojan Horse virus they blocked. I did that 2 more times 5 minutes apart and received the same warning both times

3S's Member draavmorris2 Bank Story:  okay, news flash, my husband has a partner out here, california, who has a brother in new york.  He is the vp of a major bank, vp/finances and he called/texted brother to let him know that all the major 5 banks have recieved their swift codes to go live/international.   They recieved them about 1230- 1pm pst. And he stated that they have to see the rates here before friday

no lie. I bout wet my pants, when i got the news.   woohoo tomorrow is before friday!!!   double digits.  hey, i have been calling him, weekly to see if there was anything to share. So we struck gold  

this is my story, told to me by my husbands partner and my friend that we have known for over 20+ years. And it is his brother who told him and he called me.   i dont have studleys number, but i did give him mine, and i texted jonnywg with what i have told you  

3S's Member Katt Bank Story:  all i know is that our bankers are aware now. and a teller was being trained in front of myhusband on how to identify IQD.  The girltraining showed him a screen on his pc on how to identify.  this was 2 weeks ago

Let me just tell ya'll ... this teller was telling my husband "NO.. we won't be exchanging anything here. we will be sending it away" Look to the big 4..have their numbers close by. Get ur map ready ... know where the banks are, what they deal with, etc. Their websites show all that. no need to call

I may need to put a different thread for each state and a few for countries. others may be hidden since it's gonna get busy in the forums

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum