Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
ScottiG Call Tonight - 3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
ScottiG Call Tonight - 3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
ScottiG Call Tonight - 3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
ScottiG Call Tonight - 3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
ScottiG Call Tonight - 3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ScottiG Call Tonight - 3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ScottiG Call Tonight - 3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ScottiG Call Tonight - 3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ScottiG Call Tonight - 3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ScottiG Call Tonight - 3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ScottiG Call Tonight - 3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ScottiG Call Tonight - 3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ScottiG Call Tonight - 3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ScottiG Call Tonight - 3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ScottiG Call Tonight - 3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ScottiG Call Tonight - 3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ScottiG Call Tonight - 3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ScottiG Call Tonight - 3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ScottiG Call Tonight - 3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ScottiG Call Tonight - 3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

ScottiG Call Tonight - 3/9/17

5 posters

Go down

ScottiG Call Tonight - 3/9/17 Empty ScottiG Call Tonight - 3/9/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:50 pm

ScottiG Call Tonight - 3/9/17 Scotti10

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

ScottiG Call Tonight - 3/9/17 Empty Re: ScottiG Call Tonight - 3/9/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:08 pm

Guru ScottiG:   For weeks now my sources have indicated that we are so close to the end of this adjustment in rates.  It became evident that many people are being fed misinformation so that we as investors would not have clear insight to the final stages of this process.  Just know that much of the delays can be attributed to our safety and that of the world.  So here is where I believe we are today. The budget is going to be implemented on March 1. Embedded in that budget are two key elements...The Erbil agreement [and] the HCL.  I have heard from an extremely well placed source that everything is in place. This individual agrees...that the end is March 1.  I believe we really could see the RV very soon and maybe even this week.

I have heard the rumors from some of the purveyors of information of $ 10 and $12 rates. I am still hearing some talk about the rates will be to the GBP. I assure you that these people making such claims are not giving accurate information. I have tried to be a voice of reason but we are still responsible for what we receive and accept. I do have strong reason to believe that the initial release could come in just above $1 for a short period as it quickly floats up in the currency markets by the professional traders. Now it is possible that the rates could reach as high as $8 for a very short time and then settle back to a fixed rate near to the Kuwaiti Dinar. We will not know just how the Treasury rate will be handled and I believe we need to be prudent and patient once we see this currency go live in the markets. It is just as possible that the currency opens up in the $7 range and fluctuates for a short bit and then settle down to the KWD value range. What I am trying to say is that until it happens, we will not know what we need to do. On another note, I do know that some screens related to the Treasury indicate a rate and the word ‘PENDING’ next to it. This is only a hold rate not an active rate. The rate will certainly change when it goes live!

I truly wish that all those who are weekly calling the RV done would keep their misinformation to themselves! Oh you think it is not misinformation? Then did Iraq RV in-country a few weeks ago? Nope. Did you go to the bank in the last 2 weeks and cash in? Not yet. Hmmmmm.

I hope everyone who reads this post will take the time to look at what I have said today and sit back and let the RV come to you. I know I have been saying this for over a year now but it really is important for each of our well being to take a step back from the fray of the nonsense that abounds so greatly in the forums and chat rooms

https://www.dinardaily.net/t61557-2-28-2012-five-years-ago-in-dinarland

4/23/2013

I am finished

The other day I wrote two posts. One was to say thank you to the many that have been supporting my wife and I while we are in such a difficult place after the major crash I was in. The other post was primarily to come to the aid of Bear who I believe was wrongfully slammed by someone who should know better.

In that post I also talked about the inability of ANYONE to provide definitive guidance as to when the RV would occur. I firmly believe we are closer than we have been. I also believe what Godsons Iraqi friend always says…”This is Iraq”.

I have seen my words taken out of context. I have seen some knucklehead put others words in quotes and put my name behind it. This is WRONG. Grow up and get a life…You know who you are.

I did not give any dates nor did I give any rates. I stated the following when talking about a long standing contact Bear has in Iraq…

“With all the recent information creeping in about lower denoms in the marketplace, we again reached out to him a couple of weeks ago. The businessman responded telling us that he was seeing the lower denoms coming out and was hearing that the Qui cards were suppose to be distributed but he had not seen them yet.

Fast forward one week and this businessman called to inform us that he could confirm the lower denominations were now fully in the marketplace and he now has his Qui card. It took a conversation with his banker to understand why the card had been loaded with such a low number of dinars. I have to state that this man has more credibility than nearly every source of information I am connected to and that is saying something.”

“Today the banks in Iraq were closed for the 4th day!!!!!! Looking at all the activity in Iraq for the last month and all the progress made, we have every reason to be hopeful and optimistic that this journey is nearing the end. I cannot share the specifics of the information I have other than it lines up with Bears and some others. I believe we have reached a point of no return. I do not believe we will be waiting much longer. I certainly hope so.”

Granted I did receive new information yesterday the 23rd of April that I was happy to hear. I was not and will not share this publically because it most likely would be misconstrued.

I regret that what I intended to be encouragement turned into such a firestorm.

I will now go back into the quiet solitude of recovery from the wreck which consumes most of my energy and time.

Blessings and thanks to those who have held my wife and me up in prayer.

4/23/13

One For The Road….  April 22  2013

On 27 February I put together an assessment on information I had received that disputed so many of those who claimed the RV was here. For some reason it didn’t find its way into the blogs and maybe that was a good thing.

I am so tired of hearing the same people week after week talking about information they have received from the same sources that haven’t gotten anything right in the last three years related to the ‘when’.

The bank stories are still the same, the conspiracy stories are just as ridiculous and the dates continue to be the 1st or the 15th.

For many reasons, I had not intended to post again until after the RV.

I quit posting for many reasons but one of the key motivations was that I was tired of the inability of ANYONE to know what the leaders in Iraq were doing.

Every time we would see progress or a vote or some new thing, all the gurus would circle like a pack of coyotes and put their twist on it.

Unfortunately these were only more pieces to the puzzle. Our problem is we do not have a puzzle box top to look at and see what the puzzle is suppose to look like when it is done.

Therefore thousands of people would get excited week after week and then become disappointed when another Friday – Sunday and Monday through Thursday would come and go and we would not have an RV.

I know with certainty that Bear does not receive Dinar or money from anyone for talking about information he receives. This pastor has the highest level of integrity and is most certainly not a pumper.

I am proud to call this man my brother. Bear is guilty of one thing and that is he gets excited and wants to share credible news with the people he cares about in order to lift them up. I give him credit over the last year for pulling back quite a bit from the info-sharing circuit.

Bear and I have been posing questions to this Iraqi businessman for 1½ years WITHOUT ANY information or confirmation of things for which we were seeking. This contact was always shooting down information so many were promoting on the internet. Time and time again we were hoping he would confirm the information but it never came.

With all the recent information creeping in about lower denoms in the marketplace, we again reached out to him a couple of weeks ago. The businessman responded telling us that he was seeing the lower denoms coming out and was hearing that the Qui cards were suppose to be distributed but he had not seen them yet.

Fast forward one week and this businessman called to inform us that he could confirm the lower denominations were now fully in the marketplace and he now has his Qui card. It took a conversation with his banker to understand why the card had been loaded with such a low number of dinars.

I have to state that this man has more credibility than nearly every source of information I am connected to and that is saying something.

Today the banks in Iraq were closed for the 4th day!!!!!! Looking at all the activity in Iraq for the last month and all the progress made, we have every reason to be hopeful and optimistic that this journey is nearing the end.

I cannot share the specifics of the information I have other than it lines up with Bears and some others. I believe we have reached a point of no return. I do not believe we will be waiting much longer. I certainly hope so.

Humbly and in His mercy and grace,

Scotti G

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:02 pm

so the guy tells the world that his contacts saw lower denoms...lol...4 years ago...

the guy has been caught in several BIG lies...but please dial in and get the latest greatest intel!
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:04 pm

Great- MORE shit from the bogus captain, The 'scum' hauler Scotti G- NOTHING he has ever blown through his pie hole has ever came to be- I see he just came out of the woodwork like the rest of the cockaroaches-Don't waste your minutes or talk time listening to this lying sack of shit-He is OLD news-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:31 pm

the scam has begon its time for the guru busters to begin.btw scotty hows your buddy bartholemew?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:35 pm

Don't forget his side 'kicks', Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Joshua, etc- Noah's Ark is waiting for the next 'flood' of idiots- sarcastic ScottiG Call Tonight - 3/9/17 1656125192
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:58 pm

I wonder what they changed there names to ?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:01 pm

Check the Gurus list, I know some of them are on there.....Either way, the boat is going to sail, come hell or high water- :yes: sarcastic
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:08 pm

Just another scumbag scammer

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down