Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
2/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
2/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
2/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
2/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
2/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
2/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
2/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
2/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
2/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
2/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
2/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
2/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
2/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
2/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
2/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
2/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
2/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
2/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
2/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
2/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

2/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

2/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 2/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:44 am

Guru FreewayBill:    "No More Weekends" I agree...Iraq is ready and has announced the RV to go International...we are in a countdown mode where we know it is about to happen, but just are having trouble pin pointing exactly when... Tonight, Tomorrow, Thursday....??? But, that should be as far as this baby will go without seeing it.

Guru Footforward:  everything is looking good...its all in the news. i expect to see it before march 1st...i do feel we are on top of this...don’t watch the CBI - this is not going to show up on the cbi first...and here is why, so people in Iraq will exchange USD for lower denoms on a one to one basis and then get a rate in country of around 3.75. yet...over here...we will be cashing out at over 8 bucks

let’s say, you think they want to put that real rate on the cbi for all to see? NO!~ so this will not show up changed on the cbi until AFTER they put the rate down for everyone around the world...we are only waiting for this to show up at the banks so we can cash out.

Guru Mailman17:   THE BUDGET IS APPROVED AND SET TO GO LIVE MAR 1 BUT IT NEEDS A RATE  AND SHABS HOLDS THAT KEY.   NOW IF BY CHANCE...THE GOVT IS NOT DONE...AS PER SHABS REQUEST...HE COULD MOST LIKELY HOLD OFF THE RATE HENCE HOLDING UP THE RELEASE OF THE BUDGET...WHICH IS FINE CAUSE WE BOTH KNOW THIS IS COMING DOWN PRIOR TO THE SUMMIT...LAST MINUTE T'S AND I'S.

SHABS RV WAS BASED ON THE NUMBER IN FRONT OF HIM AT THAT TIME, HENCE THE 86.  ITS ALWAYS BEEN 86...CAUSE THATS WHAT THE NUBERS TOLD HIM AND THE IMF AGREED.  NOW WE HAVE A 80 BIL SURPLUS...NOW..DOES THAT MEAN IT CAN GO HIGHER?...NOT AT ALL...THEY HAVE THE FUNDS FOR A 1.25...BUT IMO..WILL STILL MOST LIKELY GO INTO IT AT 86 AND LET THE MARKET TAKE IT FROM THERE...BUT THE MAIN THING IS...IRAQS NUMBERS COMBINED WITH ASSETS AND PRODUCTION WILL BE ASTOUNDING...THE IMF KNOWS IT...AS DOES IRAQ AND THE REST OF THE WORLD...JUST A LITTLE FOOD FOR THOUGHT...LOL

I AM NOT WORRIED IN THE SLIGHTEST NOW... THE NEW BILLS, WHETHER THEY COME OUT ASAP OR LATER...MAKES NO DIFFERENCE.  THE RATE WILL COME OUT ON SCHEDULE AND SHABS WILL HAVE ENOUGH BILLS TO COVER THAT TILL THE NEW ONES ARE ISSUED AND WE ALREADY KNOW BOTH SETS WILL CO EXIST SO...FOLLOW THE NEWS...WE TRULY ARE ALMOST HOME ON THIS.

Guru SteveI:    Here is what I am looking for in order for me to...be more positive. I want to see the GOI done, announced. I want to see the Erbil and HCL done and put into law. I want to see the budget actually open and activated.  I want to see Chapter VII fully lifted and announced. As these things get done, the better things will start to look.  March is a great window, however I personally like to be more conservitive.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:  This won't be some "gurus" little secret and won't be sitting in the banks beforehand for the tellers to announce to the world. I believe much information has been misinterpretted but I also believe we are close.

I think anytime from now until the summits is a great window (hate using that word) and we will just have to see how this unfolds.  I am extremely encouraged by the overall direction they are headed and when you look at the big picture it's impossible not to be confident the investment is solid.

My guess would be anywhere from 1-4 but I really think rate debates are kind of pointless and the predictions change daily anyway. I'm far more concerned with the timing and when they will implement the project.  It's been a trip that's for sure. I look forward to the day we can all look back over this experience and have a good laugh. That day is not today but we believe it will be soon.

Guru JoseyWales:  THE WAY i SEE IT, IS WHEN YOU REHAB A HOUSE, OR EVEN A ROOM IN YOUR HOUSE...YOU EMPTY OR CLEAN OUT THE OLD, REPLACE AND REPAIR THE DAMAGE, THEN BRING IN THE NEW......

SEEMS TO BE A GOOD ANALOGY FOR WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE
WORLD, AND THE GLOBAL ECONOMIES.........WITH 150+ CURRENCIES BEING REVALUATED.....SOME HOUSE CLEANING NEEDED TO BE DONE FIRST 

Guru Jonnywg:    we needed to get confirmations that the rv was not stopped or postponed to another month or year...do not overlook that the prognosis is that the RV is still on track to give us a visible rate...in dinarland things happen but thank GOD this was not cancelled and we hopefully should see it soon...our concern was that the rv was cancelled or postponed to the Fall of 2012...we now do not have that concern...i feel that we as close to rv as we have ever been and have been since SATURDAY.

folks we are expecting late breaking news today, freeway bill, studley and Bad to the Bone Bella (LOL) are hot on the trail...... there will be answers and info posted here by 5 cst.

Well, we are disappointed again, but information received keeps us
hopeful...........all government agencies state the RV is completed but not released.............. no help to our financial issues ................we are expecting more information today regarding this position..............I would personally like to thank PTR CHECKMATE Dan for the influx of new members to our site...........his continued discussion of 3sintel and our intel providers has added 100-400 members daily! At around 11,000+ members and growing, we want to thank you, CHECKMATE DAN at PTR-- keep up the good work! Please note I appreciate your concerns regarding my health; I feel much better and just needed to some rest. Jonny  

allkidding aside........... we have no bad news and yes we really have had no bad news since September........... but no rv as yet........ deadlines come and go but we truck on in belief.................. i feel there was so much more that had to be done and is now done that the dissappointments are now explained.....................  as this journey gets one step closer i will tell you that our team is here to the end .........we will continuu to give out the info we will not be discouraged and one fine day we will rv........... we hope today is that day

all we needed to get confirmations tha the rv was not stopped or postponed to another month or year. do not overlook that the prognosis is that the RV is still on track to give us a visible rate..................... in dinarland things happen but thank GOD this was not cancelled and we hopefully should seevit soon.  our concern was that the rv was cancelled or postponed to the Fall of 2012.  we now do not have that concern.  i feel that we as close to rv as we have ever been and have been since SATURDAY

Guru BellaGrits:   Just in...an announcement will be made regarding the standing of our currency situation prior to 5:00 PM CST today...we will bring you the details.

We have had several phones calls today that all lead to the same conclusion, and we would like to relay the facts as it stands in re to the IRAQI REVALUATION of the DINAR:

Firstly, we have been told the Global Settlements and Prosperity Packages are processing as scheduled. [DO NOT ASK FURTHER QUESTIONS].  Secondly, the IMF appears to be completely satisfied; destruction attempts were completely thwarted.  Thirdly, although lower denoms are now visible, it is not proven they are being circulated by the merchants.

Lastly, we have been told every attempt will be made to have the RV "posted" and "visible" to the CBI/FOREX/BANKS.....we hope that our next posting will be the visible rate. This is a posting, not a Q n A......be back later, thank you.

You have every right to be excited, as this has taken its toll on all intel providers, mods, and administrators........we hope we are nearing the end of this very quickly..........too many twists and turns to this RV for few to understand. Please be patient and let it take it's course..........

Guru Shasta7:
  BAD guys are those who have lied, stole, cheat, control for their own personal gain & wealth... their system is failing & anyone who has a brain cell knows it... meaning the fiat system of money...     I always like from 12 mid-night to 9am... timeframe 3am to 8am... BUT this RV is totally different then any normal RV... throw the rule book out with this one... this can & probably will happen at any time... it just will show up IMO

Guru Generals64:  in some sort of defense...by someone saying the rv has happened in country well, it has....want me to explain?...I will but no arguing ok?  there was an in country Rv of sorts...it is 1-1 bad deal for the iraqis right...hold tight and let me give you a simple scenario

say you were looking at a bunch of red cars and said to someone hey...see my red car?...yeah which one ...the one with the front window...and so...Well, when the intel people talked to people they asked have they seen or heard of a Revalue of their countries money...yes it has...and so on...It has revalued but not the way we want it...  Now, you say no it hasn't...well at 11:00 this morning when we talked to a man in Baghdad he told us it was Changed...changed notice that word...to 1-1...for them that is not good...they are attempting to get the usd into the Iraqi coffers...

though it is not good for them the intel gatherers have taken it as a revaluation in country...We are expecting a high rate...because we know no difference...but, if you do the math you'll see the irqi people were screwed one more time...Our friend said he was no fool not ttrading his usd for dinar...

Now, from ALL information I have received today...ther are no glitches left....there is a close date coming and No, I don't kno for sure nor do I know a sure rate...i have heard the following rates today...4.13....4.34...4.50...4.80...8.67...9+ ....12.00+ and 13.00 so, take a pick you decide and then spread it because someone told you...tht's why I don't do dates and rates...If I knew for sure you guys in this room would be the first I tell

Guru ScottiG:   For weeks now my sources have indicated that we are so close to the end of this adjustment in rates.  It became evident that many people are being fed misinformation so that we as investors would not have clear insight to the final stages of this process.  Just know that much of the delays can be attributed to our safety and that of the world.  So here is where I believe we are today. The budget is going to be implemented on March 1. Embedded in that budget are two key elements...The Erbil agreement [and] the HCL.  I have heard from an extremely well placed source that everything is in place. This individual agrees...that the end is March 1.  I believe we really could see the RV very soon and maybe even this week.

I have heard the rumors from some of the purveyors of information of $ 10 and $12 rates. I am still hearing some talk about the rates will be to the GBP. I assure you that these people making such claims are not giving accurate information. I have tried to be a voice of reason but we are still responsible for what we receive and accept. I do have strong reason to believe that the initial release could come in just above $1 for a short period as it quickly floats up in the currency markets by the professional traders. Now it is possible that the rates could reach as high as $8 for a very short time and then settle back to a fixed rate near to the Kuwaiti Dinar. We will not know just how the Treasury rate will be handled and I believe we need to be prudent and patient once we see this currency go live in the markets. It is just as possible that the currency opens up in the $7 range and fluctuates for a short bit and then settle down to the KWD value range. What I am trying to say is that until it happens, we will not know what we need to do. On another note, I do know that some screens related to the Treasury indicate a rate and the word ‘PENDING’ next to it. This is only a hold rate not an active rate. The rate will certainly change when it goes live!

I truly wish that all those who are weekly calling the RV done would keep their misinformation to themselves! Oh you think it is not misinformation? Then did Iraq RV in-country a few weeks ago? Nope. Did you go to the bank in the last 2 weeks and cash in? Not yet. Hmmmmm.

I hope everyone who reads this post will take the time to look at what I have said today and sit back and let the RV come to you. I know I have been saying this for over a year now but it really is important for each of our well being to take a step back from the fray of the nonsense that abounds so greatly in the forums and chat rooms

Guru 8Ball:   Iraq controls the timing of events by with holding the security ministers appointments from being public...the RV could be a prerequisite to the National Conference.  Other than that the CBI is pumping the media with counterfeit articles which leads me to believe Shabibi is still working towards a target.

Guru Bulldog75:   MORE RESIGNATIONS FROM AROUND THE WORLD: 12 MORE RESIGNED...THIS IS PART OF THE HOLD UP? YES.

Guru Vic1:  OOM Family doing GOOD....Actually just got the phone with Joey....Man is IT HOT HOt HOT!!! SO LET'S JUST SAY.....BARA BING...BARA BUNG!!!! This FAT .....Well...maybe Fat....Lady from the Iraq....who Maliki had running different banks ....like the TRADE BANK of IRAQ...who's BOSS Mr.AZIZ who took off for Beirut....remember HIM? Well i guess ALLAWI got enough INFO....And yes SHE was SINGING ....TO the AUTHORITIES!!!

FOLKS HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER THOUGHT THAT WITH SHABS EDUCATION....THAT HE DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT BABYLON? YOU EVER WONDERED IF SBABIBI IS CHRISTIAN? THE SHAH OF IRAN WAS AND YET IN PUBLIC HE HAD TO ACT MUSLIM! SHABS MY BROTHERMAN....I KNOW IN MY HEART YOUR MY CHRISTIAN BROTHER! JC4LIFE....SHABS!

LYBIA, SYRIA, IRAN....YEMEN? LET'S GET THROUGH THIS BABY DELIVERY BEFORE WE START ANOTHER.... THIS PREGNANCY WENT INTO HISTORY AS A 9YEAR OLD AT BIRTH!!!

DEAR FAMILY...MY OOM FAMILY! I AM ALWAYS A MAN WHOM LOOKS AT THINGS FROM A REALIST PERSPECTIVE....I TEST ....THEN I BEGIN TO WRITE....THE THESIS, TO HYPOTHESIS, TO THEORY....BELIEVE ME, WHEN I SAY....MY MENTOR WHOM IS IN CHINA....TELLS ME THAT PAPER MAKING PAPER IS EASY! WHEN YOU MAKE PAPER WITH GOLD BACKING THAT IS HARD....SO, WHEN CHINA SAYS TO IRAQ....I WILL BUILD YOU 1MILLION HOMES AND CARRY THYE PAPER....WHAT ARE YOU SEEING ME SAY?

IRAQ, CHINA, USA, RUSSIA, SAUDIA ARABIA, KUWAIT, UK, PORTUGAL, GERMANY, FRANCE....ALL HAVE AU....GOLD! NO MORE SWIMMING UP STREAM!!!!

THANK YOU...ALL! ALL GLORY TO MY FATHER! MY IKU=W....IS FROM HIM!!! ALL OUR FUTURES WILL BE VERY STRONG...."IF" WE FAMILY......STAY UNITED! UNITED IN IDEAS....UNITED IN LOVE....UNITED IN NUMBERS....

I NEED TO HELP MY GRANDSON WITH HOMEWORK....YOU ALL KNOW THAT LEARNING NEVER ENDS! GOD IS GREAT,ALWAYS! GOOD NIGHT AND MAY GOD CONTINUE YOUR EYES OPEN DREAMS! I DO NOT SAY NOT TO SLEEP....SLEEP IN COMFORT...HOWEVER YOUR DREAMS ....DO NOT ALLOW TO SLEEP! LOVE AND RESPECT TO ALL .....THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU ALL AND SHARE! GOD LOVE THE WORKING MAN... AND WOMAN! WORKING IN GODS KINGDOM IS MY AND ALL OUR GOAL! WILL SEE YOU IN D.C., WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN TO MEET! THE VIXSTER.....BROTHERMAN VIC

Guru Bluwolf:   All I could and will say is that we are good to go and in the best position to cash out asap.  all banks realign at 2:15 pm est every day.   all that was suppose to have been said has occured already,just wait for this thing to just pop up that is all

Guru ArizonaHeat:  ONE THING IM GOING TO SAY IS THIS; WHEN THIS GOES LIVE (i) AM GOING TO CASH OUT ASAP, NO MATTER WHAT THE RATE PERIOD,

THAT IS DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I SAID BEFORE. I KNOW, BUT RECIEVED INFO FROM OVER THE WEEKEND, THAT WHEN THIS THING GOES, IM OUT I DONT CARE IF ITS 1 TO 1.

Guru BGG:   I was talking to my very best contact earlier today and he's headed towards agreeing with me on Maliki getting removed. It's looking more and more likely...and he predicts a fairly quick conclusion to the political and economic crisis once it happens... the way in which Maliki will give Shabibi the "go ahead" is to step aside, fully implement all agreements or get himself removed from power - take your pick...It's looking grim for "M"...they don't have a choice but to remove him pre-summit...if they don't - it won't ever happen and how bad do you think they want to go into this summit with a currency worth 1/100th of the Iranian (whatever)...Talibani is personally handing out invites to the Arab Summit himself - this thing is going to happen. End of story.

Guru Poppy3:   just got word in from Baghdad contact. National Meeting tentatively set for Monday next week...not solid yet. Waiting on final Pre-meeting.

Guru DinarWishes:    Wednesday/Thursday are my high percentage Windows of GREAT POSSIBILLITY!!!!    [banks] cant wait they are chomping at the bit to go...but, havent seen a live signal yet.

Guru SweetQueen:  You have seen DinarWishes today, he hasn't changed his thoughts, you heard from Bluwolf as well, Jonnywg has not been in however he is having health issues but I'm sure he will come in as soon as he can. I strongly believe in what I posted otherwise I would have never posted it, but now I along with all of you need to remain in prayer and let it come to us.  And if for some reason it dosen't pan out, I reported what were FACTS at the time of my post, don't misinterpret me I am not backing away, I just know their is a system in place and things change in a heartbeat.

I'm not sure if Jonnywg will be in today, I have encouraged him to go see the doctor and hopefully he will listen.   Enjoy each others company, fellowship amongst each other, step away if you feel a need, and just be patient for news to come

Guru BWM:  today's RANT of THE DAY...the most difficult thing I have found in all of this is my perception of ppl. When I got into this I used to read and listen to everyone and eventually got invited on calls and such with pp. I have greater respect for a number of ppl after having talked to them in depth and learned more about their background and true reasons for doing this.

MY biggest peave tho is when talking to a number of gurus that a day or two days after "calling it" will tell you 'I NEVER called it' and I think they honestly have convinced themselves they haven't. I see that in the crawfishing many start to do within hours of their information coming out. 

Simply put, I have no problem with someone calling the RV BUT what I would like to see is the responsibility of those that havecalled it come back the next day or so and explain why they believe it didn’t occur and perhaps even why they called it based on the information they had… the other side of the coin will be the ones
that have constantly always picked the next week or two weeks away from whatever date everyone is jumping on as THE day.

And my problem isn’t taking the “safe” date call, it’s the fact that in another week or so they just keep moving the date because it didn’t happen. These same ppl will “flip” when any information comes in that makes them believe it is going down…how do we know this, because it’s happened. Let’s face it, we all have had days we were just SURE it was going down, EVERYTHING or everyone we talked to said it was happening, and it didn’t. If we don’t understand why it didn’t then

the next time we will not know better whether the information is anymore reliable or not. WE ALL WANT THIS TO HAPPEN. For those that feel they NEED to call this for some legacy or validation of the work you have put in chasing this for whatever length you have been in it, we thank you and will continue to thank you when we see each of you as neighbors, friends and on some remote desert island.

Isn’t that enough? If all of our friendships isn’t enough for you to have been in this and the money you will deposit in the bank doesn’t suffice… ask yourself why you are here and is it worth it…

Letter from friends of Brad Huebner - the BH Group:  February 23, 2012  Hello another site Members,

This letter is coming from close friends of Brad Huebner that feel it necessary to let you members know what the Founder of the another site has actually been going through since the US Treasury Department raided his office and home back on July 27th 2011. They took his business records, Dinars and cash from his office, home and bank accounts. Within a short period of time and without prior Court approval, sold his Dinar to The Bank of America for less than the price he paid for them!

Fortunately for Brad, he's a fighter and has been able to hold it together and keep functioning but has been living in a state of pure hell and terror! Economically he has lost most everything including real estate investments that have now been foreclosed, his personal home is in serious jeopardy and he cannot pay the significant amounts of state and federal taxes on revenues the another site created in 2010 and 2011 plus his various legal defense bills.
Brad has never missed doing his Monday night another site Conference Call trying to keep you informed on every step of this journey. He also created the very informative and educational YOU TUBE Video, DINAR 101 that educated tens of thousands of people about the Dinar.

Many of you don't realize that Brad worked tirelessly over the last two years with a small professional staff that provided friendly help and service second to none in the industry as The another site became a respected entity in the Dinar Community. In fact, he was branded the "Voice of Sanity" as he tried his best to avoid the Rate and Date game that put so many people on the emotional Dinar Roller Coaster. >

Immediately after the government raid, Brad teamed up with The Treasury Vault to become the exclusive supplier to provide Dinar to another site members so they would have a reliable source of supply at a very competitive price advantage through a trustworthy Company.

Today Brad is living on "fumes" and has downsized his business significantly but still provides help for any member that calls in for questions or concerns and he will personally answer any call from a member in need. Now he needs our help!

Please consider helping Brad by "gifting" any amount of Dinars you feel comfortable with so he will be able to benefit from the RV, as well. We have looked into this matter and you can gift to anyone up to $13,000 tax free which would equate to approximately a total of 11 million Dinars. Realistically 500,000 Dinars is a $610 gift and 1,000,000 Dinars is a $1,220 gift to help give you some perspective on values! The key is that the "gift" has to be made BEFORE the re-valuation! Please understand this would be a true gift and you will not receive any type of service for this and it is not tax deductable. If you have it in your heart, now is the time to make your gift to help our leader. He would never ask you but he needs help and we need to help him now!

We know for a fact, Brad's main mission from the beginning was to help people no matter how big or small an investor and he felt very strongly about trying to do his part to make a difference in the future of his home area of NW Ohio that has fallen on very tough economic times. He still has a goal of putting a large contribution together for the Wounded Warrior Foundation that made the Dinar opportunity available for all of us and many other worthwhile charities. He also wants to use the combined leverage of the another site to help our individual members in many areas of their life after the Re-valuation.

Brad wants his legacy to be the tens of thousands of people that he helped educate and or sold Dinar to that eventually will have a tremendous positive effect on their lives and future generations of their families and others who need help in their individual communities!

If you have been touched by or appreciate the work that Brad has done and want to help him in his hour of need send any amount of Dinar you want as a gift to the another site, ******** by Certified or Priority Mail of the US Postal System, FedEx or UPS. If you live in the area you can stop by his new office located on the 3rd Floor of the same building they have been in above Fricker's Restaurant at Fifth Third Field in downtown Toledo. You will receive a receipt from The another site that acknowledges the amount of Dinar and basis of your gift for your personal records.

Thank you for your considerations,

Friends of Brad Huebner

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum