Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WSOMN's Snake on fiat currency, US debt, and global currency adjustment I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSOMN's Snake on fiat currency, US debt, and global currency adjustment I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN's Snake on fiat currency, US debt, and global currency adjustment I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSOMN's Snake on fiat currency, US debt, and global currency adjustment I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN's Snake on fiat currency, US debt, and global currency adjustment I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN's Snake on fiat currency, US debt, and global currency adjustment I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN's Snake on fiat currency, US debt, and global currency adjustment I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN's Snake on fiat currency, US debt, and global currency adjustment I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN's Snake on fiat currency, US debt, and global currency adjustment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN's Snake on fiat currency, US debt, and global currency adjustment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN's Snake on fiat currency, US debt, and global currency adjustment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN's Snake on fiat currency, US debt, and global currency adjustment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN's Snake on fiat currency, US debt, and global currency adjustment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN's Snake on fiat currency, US debt, and global currency adjustment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN's Snake on fiat currency, US debt, and global currency adjustment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN's Snake on fiat currency, US debt, and global currency adjustment I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN's Snake on fiat currency, US debt, and global currency adjustment I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN's Snake on fiat currency, US debt, and global currency adjustment I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN's Snake on fiat currency, US debt, and global currency adjustment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN's Snake on fiat currency, US debt, and global currency adjustment I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

WSOMN's Snake on fiat currency, US debt, and global currency adjustment

Go down

WSOMN's Snake on fiat currency, US debt, and global currency adjustment Empty WSOMN's Snake on fiat currency, US debt, and global currency adjustment

Post by Ssmith Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:34 pm

Snake on fiat currency, US debt, and global currency adjustment

World Wide Fiat Currency and our US Debt

The US readily admits to a $20 Trillion dollar Federal Debt that is increasing at a daily rate of $3 Billion every day.  

What that translates to is $61,000 of liability for every man, woman, and child drawing a breath of air.  

It is further reported by Forbes magazine that most Americans cannot produce $500 in cash in case of an emergency.  

The G W Bush administration accumulated $4.9 Trillion in debt, the Obama administration accrued $9.3 Trillion, and presuming the $20 Trillion that amount now approximately represents the total value of all companies listed on the New York Stock Exchange - the biggest stock exchange in the world.  

This debt works out to $166,000 per income-tax-paying citizen today.  

These numbers do not reflect the additional $3 Trillion in state and local debt.  

Another debt vortex is the $67 Trillion promised in the form of Medicare and Medicaid benefits that is rarely mentioned when discussing the debt rotation.  

A noted economist and professor Laurence Kotlikoff says the total US Debt is closer to $200 Trillion making it virtually impossible to fathom, let alone solve.

The present size of the US economy is under $18 Trillion annually which equates to a government debt to GDP ratio of over 110 percent - a 10% increase from the GDP ratio for the year ending in 2011.

Were our economy along with the balance of the world’s economic production (most of which operate on fiat banking protocols) fail to return to some fashion of an asset backed money supply and either they collectively forgive debt or make an accelerated effort to pay down this debt binge, a storm of epic proportions will collapse the world’s economy.  

I base my conclusions upon: my own experiences in money management, by research that includes U S Treasury publications, Harvard Business School, Boston University, Brookings Institute, PeakProsperity.com, The Economist, NYSE, Forbes Magazine, the Social Security Administration, and several independent analysts.

It is for these stated reasons plus other attitudes of confidence and understanding of debt reduction that I feel strongly that a global currency adjustment must be undertaken to prevent the ultimate collapse of the worldwide banking institutions and economic well-being of the planet as we know it.

The above is all in my opinion only.  
(This article was written by Snake and posted in forum by GretaH)

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum