Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Adhamiya News published the text of the new draft election law sent to the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Adhamiya News published the text of the new draft election law sent to the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Adhamiya News published the text of the new draft election law sent to the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Adhamiya News published the text of the new draft election law sent to the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Adhamiya News published the text of the new draft election law sent to the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Adhamiya News published the text of the new draft election law sent to the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Adhamiya News published the text of the new draft election law sent to the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Adhamiya News published the text of the new draft election law sent to the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Adhamiya News published the text of the new draft election law sent to the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Adhamiya News published the text of the new draft election law sent to the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Adhamiya News published the text of the new draft election law sent to the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Adhamiya News published the text of the new draft election law sent to the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Adhamiya News published the text of the new draft election law sent to the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Adhamiya News published the text of the new draft election law sent to the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Adhamiya News published the text of the new draft election law sent to the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Adhamiya News published the text of the new draft election law sent to the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Adhamiya News published the text of the new draft election law sent to the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Adhamiya News published the text of the new draft election law sent to the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Adhamiya News published the text of the new draft election law sent to the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Adhamiya News published the text of the new draft election law sent to the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Adhamiya News published the text of the new draft election law sent to the House of Representatives

Go down

Adhamiya News published the text of the new draft election law sent to the House of Representatives Empty Adhamiya News published the text of the new draft election law sent to the House of Representatives

Post by RamblerNash Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:13 am

Adhamiya News published the text of the new draft election law sent to the House of Representatives

Adhamiya News published the text of the new draft election law sent to the House of Representatives Dsfdggd

Monday, February 20, 2017 - 22:23 GMT

Adhamiya News published a draft election of the new Council of Representatives sent by the presidency to the parliament law, the presidency announced on Monday, sending a draft election of the new Council of Representatives to the Parliament Act.

The draft of the proposed law, according to the Presidency of the Republic, that the president is the one who sets the election date after coordination with the Council of Ministers and the Commission before the date of the ballot no later than (90) days.

The bill requires that the available candidate for membership in the Council additional conditions as well as the legal conditions including that at least the age of the candidate for (25) years when the nomination should have obtained a junior certificate or its equivalent in the least, and not convicted of a crime involving moral turpitude by a court judgment is, and not have to belong to members of the armed forces, or all of the security institutions when his candidacy, and that it is not working in the commission members, including members of the board of Commissioners and general managers, but after termination of employment no later than four years.

The text of the draft law on the distribution of electoral constituencies on the basis of electoral districts for each province, stated that the parliament consists of 328 seats, of which (318) to the provinces, according to the administrative borders with go seats (10) of the remaining ten as quotas for components , six of which the Christian component at a rate of one seat to the provinces of Nineveh, Irbil and Dahuk, Kirkuk and two seats for Baghdad, one Armenian, and one seat for each of the two components Yezidi and networking in Nineveh, and one component Sabian Mandaean in Baghdad and one for the Kurds Faili in Baghdad.

As for the distribution of seats on the competing entities, the bill proposes a mixed system was adopted as the text that distributes half of the seats in the constituency according to a mechanism in which the order of the sequence of candidates re all in all menus, Based on the number of votes obtained by each of them, and be the first winner of the won highest number of votes in all the lists in the province within a single constituency apart from the list, and this applies to the rest of the candidates.

As half of the remaining seats are distributed on the menus according to the total number of votes obtained by each list, in a single constituency according to the system (St. Leko 1.5 to 3 - 5-7 average - 9 - etc.), so as to rearrange the sequence of candidates based on the number of votes obtained by each of them, and be the first winner who gets the highest number of votes, and so on for the rest of the candidates.

The bill states that the number of women at least 25% of the total number of candidates on the list, taking into account also imposes ensure women's access to (25%) in the least number of seats under the same mentioned mechanisms.

LINK

Adhamiya News published the text of the new draft election law sent to the House of Representatives 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum