Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
4 - 2/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
4 - 2/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
4 - 2/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
4 - 2/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
4 - 2/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4 - 2/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4 - 2/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4 - 2/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4 - 2/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4 - 2/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4 - 2/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4 - 2/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4 - 2/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4 - 2/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4 - 2/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4 - 2/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4 - 2/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4 - 2/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4 - 2/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4 - 2/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

2/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

4 - 2/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 2/15/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:18 am

Guru Bluwolf:     Iraq is a sovereign country with a working gov., the world needs this to go international, people are starving in that country,the imf ust etc, have being pushing this thing to happen, banks have been ready for more than 2 years now, global settlements and prosperity packages are ready to be recieved and for that to come into effect there has to be a international launch of all 195 currencies ...look no government or country, no rich person, no politician, no alphabet sagency can stop this thing now for everything is lockin and released.

let me say this  1 - all is done  2 - all banks are now ready  3 - the rate will be super high  4 - we must check what float it will be[dirty, manage, free]  5 - and there are no pending meetings, no outside ghosts, no issues to sign, no  governments to delay things, nothing what so ever  6 - there are no delays or so call holdups, we are good to go, PERIOD.   I want to also say that we are in the best situation ever...all will go out international within hours.

all that could be said is that we are in for a treat very soon...I say again all rv's have been locked in we are just waiting for them to go out internationally...PERIOD.  WE ARE IN THE FINAL STAGES I'M BEING TOLD.  we are in a very good position to recieve this blessing, we are on a minute to minute watch, we are just a call away of confirming this thing.

Guru Kaperoni:   Does anyone know how much the US portion of the Iraqi war cost? Over 800 billion USD. Will a LOP or Re-denomination pay that? Will either of those solutions give power to the currency for foreign dealings? What about the Dinar being a foreign currency reserve?   Would the IMF support anything other than an RV? I don’t think so.  

I am going to start with a timeline for this event. This is going to create a “window for the RV event.  Article  Quote…"stages of delete zeros from the currency, divided into three phases, the first phase lasts six months to provide print devices, while the second phase of the introduction of currencies simultaneously, and will last six months to withdraw the old currency and the survival of the new currency."  Do you all see what is stated here? That the second phase when implemented will also last 6 months. Next article… “expected to "be the currency exchange in the new fiscal year for 2013."  Now we have a drop dead timeline - for this event is impossible to start the 2013 budget unless they start phase two no later than June 2012. That is the drop dead last possible date for the RV (introducing new currencies makes no sense unless the RV occurs prior) to occur.  

the Iraqi Dinar will be part of the world’s foreign currency reserves. This statement…”the strength of the Iraqi dinar is derived from a link Iraq to the global economy” tells us more of the plan.  IMO, this plan will make Iraq the strongest currency in the Middle East. It appears they want to do this very soon.  The ambition of the CBI is to make the dinar part of the international reserves held around the world. 

Guru Mike:   We are In the last phases of the Budget...final and last day of debates is this Thursday...can move to a vote soon after they stop that debate and move forward.  They need to have this Budget done...its a big step for Erbil...big step to help get the political crisis moving in the right direction because you will have money allocated for these things and you aren't going to have politicians not want to spend the money allocated for these things once there all said and done...They are Moving forward and it is a great news night again tonight.

we are seeing every day is part of the training process for the people of Iraq to understand their currency is going to change and they have a valuable dinar and that they want to hang on to those dinars, Not run to the bank and change them for dollars and make a profit selling them to someone along the Iranian border.  they tell the people daily that the dinar is going to be equal to the dollar in stature...seeing More and more articles about this...training of the people.  They Can't change their currency and in one day expect the people to understand it...when the value changes it is going to be a significant change.

Guru Doc:   What appears to be going on now is the public education phase.  Recent quotes from the CBI continue to state the dinar will be equal to the USD.  Other CBI quotes are aimed at restoring confidence in the dinar by calling it a hard currency.  This obviously was never intended to mean it was currently an internationally traded currency but aimed at the Iraqi population.  When we look at the big picture we should take solace that the RV should happen by June at the latest.  With this we can avoid the "at any moment" emotional horror story.  Can it happen sooner than June?  Absolutely - we maintain that as soon as Parliament passes the remaining laws associated with the RV Shabibi will pull the trigger.  We report, you decide.

The question all should be asking is what have the GOI and CBI indicated about the status of our investment.  The answer is a lot based on media releases and interviews and not continuing whispers and rumors.  Recent articles continue to talk about the release of the lower denoms.  Other articles suggest they want them in place by the 2013 fiscal year.  A recent statement by the CBI said it would take 6 months to get them in place from start to finish.  Putting this all together it suggests June as a drop dead date.  And yes they will need to RV with the release of the LDs.

Guru Jonnywg:    i am still on mega ALERT...Dang thing should have rv'd monday...The good news is that it is in process and timing is ending SOON.  [will the rv occuring in the next few days?? Or even today????]   YES -- IT IS NOW LATE...Over the next few days we will cashin our rv’d DINAR.

Guru Eagle Has Landed:   Earlier this morning I posted an ARTICLE that stated that the IQD was now a hard currency.  Being a hard currency DOES NOT mean that the currency revalued.  Too many people are confused about this. Again, just because the CBI stated that the IQD is now a hard currency does not mean that the IQD has revalued.  NO MENTION OF A REVALUATION WAS MADE BY MYSELF WHEN I POSTED.  I DID NOT SAY THAT THE IQD REVALUED.

Guru Bear5642:   WELL IM HEARING THE PROCESS IS UNDERWAY AND TO KEEP OUR EYES AND EARS OPEN AND EXPECT THIS TO HAPPEN SOME TIME THIS WEEK...THINGS ARE POPPING LOTS OF SMOKE OUT THEIR...DONT BUY THE JUNE THEORY BUT WE HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE, NEVER THOUGHT WE WOULD GO INTO 2012 AND HERE WE ARE...IM HEARING A RATE OF 1.17 BUT DONT SHOOT ME FOR THAT...IT MAKES SINCE  TO COME OUT AT THAT FOR THE SAKE OF GETTING THE BALL ROLLLING IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN BUT IT WILL FLOAT... IT CAN GO UP INTO THE 5 - 6 RANGE IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS.

Guru DinarWishes:    here is where I feel we are...We are just waiting for it...We have reports everything is on the fast track to show... Many expect it today and some expect it no later than tomorrow...I feel we are in a great place...I have nothing negitive to report.

Guru Adam Montana:   the problem has been that Iraq simply hasn't had the technological infrastructure to handle a massive "change" in currency, much less a significant increase in value...that has been changing very steadily...one major event coming up is the March 5-7 Arab Summit...guess what they are talking about there?...technology and one of the specific topics is financial technology and a huge key to this operation is not only the technology but the education, they have to introduce the technology to the people, EDUCATE the people, and also have a stable government and economy, the government is stable, the economy is stable... adding value to the currency would create jobs, lowering unemployment, and bring AMAZING opportunity to Iraq...so, what does this all mean? It's not a date, or a rate...but I believe we are on the crux of a major event.

Guru Ray:   Mohammed Saleh..in [an] article...is telling everyone... that they are in the final stage of preparing for the release of the new currency.  This would also obviously mean the rv too.  He stated also that the CBI is waiting for Maliki's approval to go ahead and finish the process.  When they get his approval the CBI is notifying all the radio, tv and print media, to start putting out the word to all the citizens of Iraq and educate them.  This mass information blitz will proceed the rv.  He also stated that the people should be able to use this new currency anywhere in the world...everyone would basically be told about the rv just before it happens.  When we see all of these take place, we know the rv is here.

Guru Cap1:   EVERYTHING LOOKS REALLY GOOD...SOMETIME TOMORROW...DON'T KNOW SPECIFIC TIMES.  [Will we still be happy with the rate?]   YES YOU WILL.

Guru Eagle Has Landed:    the IQD has apparently become an INTERNATIONALLY TRADED CURRENCY!  Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh...said in a press statement: THE DINAR TODAY HAS BECOME A STRONG AND LIKE A HARD CURRENCY thanks to the policy of the central bank in control of the cash raised in the local market, adding that the dinar covered in hard currency at a rate of more than (100%)...A HARD CURRENCY = INTERNATIONALLY TRADED CURRENCY

Guru BobGetz76:  Actually, Johhnywg's advice is a warning, Watch what happens when we switch from a fiat currency to an asset backed currency shortly. I would not be in the stock market, gold, silver or oil.  Pay very close attention. We will be switching from a currency that has nothing to back it to an asset based currency.  After 12/31, you will want the money to be insured with Lloyds of London

Guru Generals64:  I received calls up until 4:00 this morning...SUX....but exciting...it all was good...sounding....Now, this wait and see period will be testing our stamina. The TAG accounts as they are being called are important. The banks need you to have an active account for a place to park your money. The Naysayers are going to need a place to go and CRY by themselves...

The banking situation will be so simple for those prepared and a nightmare for those that don't....going to try to sleep 2 hours...maybe...hope it happens by the Sandman coming to Oklahoma....Always told my wife it would be on a Thursday but, today is fine...

there is nothing to the bank experience exciting butterflies in your stomach. Unless you are not prepared....no one needs anyone's help from what I was told sometime last night by a reliable person (not just source here) the rate (by law) cannot be negotiated by the banks....their spread however can be...but probably won't be....they (banks) can offer different services and perks (maybe I'll get that toaster after all) but the rate is not negotiable even for the s-called whales. Now, they can wine and dine you...but, that seems to be it...Any packages you need to be careful and throwing around addresses and names is dangerous..

If I made zany sense on that with the bank repost it a few times...please...thatmight sink in to a few...It is going to be simple and complete with just a little preparation... good night ...morning....whatever

This banking Scenario is so simple but others are trying to make it look hard...#1..You get an active account...#2...you take the dinar in to a Currency exchasnge person...#3...You deposit the dinar...#4...it is at your disposal in 24 hours...#5. You tell GOD Thank You...#6...You enjoy your life....and begin
telling your new friends and family members NO..

if I give a date and Rate I will compromise what i have held so close...I (no one else does either) don't know....I was told today/afternoon with tomorrow...if you read what I posted earlier...I said I had always told my wife it would be on a Thursday...who knows?....right now, I'm kinda trying to
get Roscoe to move over...his bed looks good...I have not slept a full night in about 2 weeks...I too am excited and pumped....this will be so cool...we can go and look at trucks together...

Guru Bulldog75:  A Boeing 787 jet took corporate loyalty to new heights when it "drew" the letters "787" followed by the company's logo across several thousand miles of North American skies. The etching of the letters and logo, while not visible from the ground, can be seen in the flight path plans.
COULD THAT BE SUBLIMINAL? WE WAIT.

WE NOW HAVE A BONA FIDE GENUINE 800 NUMBER OF ONE OF THE FOUR MAJOR BANKS WHICH ANSWERS "GLOBAL SETTLEMENT TO RESOLVE MORTGAGE CLAIMS, CAN I HELP YOU PLEASE".

ON PHONE WITH OKIE NOW 11.51AM CST. PLS HOLD.

THE TRAIN IS STILL COMING INTO THE STATION; IT HAS SLOWED DOWN BUT STILL COMING. THE RATES ARE STILL LOCKED. ALL LOOKS GOOD.

OKIE: "I SEND LOVE AND VALENTINES WISHES TO EVERYOONE"

NO ONE KNOWS THE RATE N DATE; NO ONE. WE KNOW RATES ARE LOCKED AT THIS MOMENT. THOSE COULD BE MISLEADING. ALL WILL BE CONFIRMED WHEN THIS HAPPENS. WE PATIENTLY AND OPTIMISTICALLY WAIT. MAN PROJECTS; GOD DECIDES. THANKS. BBL.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND: WITHOUT DETAILS: THIS IS A FACT: CHINA IS THE BANKER/DEALER AT THE POKER TABLE. THE PAPERWORK HAS NOW BEEN PROCESSED.

Guru SW FloridaGuy:  Although the wheels may not turn as quickly as we'd like, they are turning. Iraq has expressed the desire to have a hard currency, one that is internationally tradable and the CBI is watching inflation continue to rise. "The discovery of huge quantities of gold in the area of luxury in Baghdad The discovery of gold in the luxury and commercial quantities could turn Iraq into a producer of gold more than oil, and is expected to increase the prices of real estate." I think that's great news for us. The discovery of huge amounts of gold, new oil fields, and large foreign cash reserves further supports the justification for raising their exchange rate. Kuwait is cooperating with Iraq for a removal from Chapter 7 and we may see the budget passed on Thursday. Iraq is a country clearly on the rise as is their currency.

Guru Soonerfan62:  Good morning everyone. I just want to say that when I finally went to bed last night, for the first time since I have been involved in this investment, I was 100% convinced that I would wake up to our blessing. When I didn’t I made the decision that I would no longer be involved with providing
intel to thousands of people that I truly care about when I always seem to be wrong for one reason or another.

I had made the decision that IF I get THE call saying rate is live in the banks, congrats, then and only then would I call Bella and Jonny to let them know if they didn’t already. After talking to many of our family of intel providers this morning,

I was told that that could be the worse thing I could do possibly making everyone suspect that I no longer believe this is going to happen soon. Totally the opposite. I still truly believe we will even see this today and until today is over I will continue to believe that GOD willing we will still be at the banks tomorrow.

However if you guys don’t mind I would like to take a day away from chat to try and get back in the frame of mind that I need to be in when I come into chat. Thank you for your understanding and know that when I am wrong I take it personal. Love yous and I will be back soon.  SOONERFAN62

Guru BellaGrits:  What courage and steadfastness that generation had to endure years of war, to endure years of hardship, to endure years of sacrifice to bring forward our great union? I admire those early founders of our republic, as I admire you who have purchased Dinar.

As we come to end of this journey, let us remember, that like our founding fathers did so long ago, we believed in the birth of a new nation, a free nation, a people forming the foundations of a new Iraq. We will be financially rewarded for that belief, but we will be more blessed knowing that we believed in a people to live free.

Guru ArizonaHeat:  To LOP or not to LOP This question seems to be popping up more and more. I for one am of hearing it. There will not be a LOP, and I have good reason to think this way: If Iraq was going to LOP, why would they be taking the time and effort to remove the three zero notes off the street? If they wanted to LOP, They could care less about those notes, and replace them with another currency.

That would also mean that every single account in Iraq would be worth nothing. If they did that, so are they going to zero out everyone’s accounts in Iraq to zero? Iraq stated the wanted to introduce new currency to equate the US system such as 100 dollar notes, or 100 dinar notes, making new currency they don’t have yet.

The dinar you and I hold was set up by the coalition forces, we are the ones who paid for it to be printed, and we designed it. The central bank of Iraq created the artificial system, with the auction floor to create the value of the dinar, they didn’t have that before.

Their budget is based upon the dinar as it stands now. To LOP the dinar, all of that would stop, and have to be redoing the budget as the budget is based off the  value of the currency auction floor. So- no LOP.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum