Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The tragedy of the people of Iraq ... lost and wasted homeland!? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The tragedy of the people of Iraq ... lost and wasted homeland!? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The tragedy of the people of Iraq ... lost and wasted homeland!? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The tragedy of the people of Iraq ... lost and wasted homeland!? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The tragedy of the people of Iraq ... lost and wasted homeland!? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The tragedy of the people of Iraq ... lost and wasted homeland!? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The tragedy of the people of Iraq ... lost and wasted homeland!? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The tragedy of the people of Iraq ... lost and wasted homeland!? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The tragedy of the people of Iraq ... lost and wasted homeland!? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The tragedy of the people of Iraq ... lost and wasted homeland!? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The tragedy of the people of Iraq ... lost and wasted homeland!? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The tragedy of the people of Iraq ... lost and wasted homeland!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The tragedy of the people of Iraq ... lost and wasted homeland!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The tragedy of the people of Iraq ... lost and wasted homeland!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The tragedy of the people of Iraq ... lost and wasted homeland!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The tragedy of the people of Iraq ... lost and wasted homeland!? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The tragedy of the people of Iraq ... lost and wasted homeland!? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The tragedy of the people of Iraq ... lost and wasted homeland!? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The tragedy of the people of Iraq ... lost and wasted homeland!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The tragedy of the people of Iraq ... lost and wasted homeland!? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The tragedy of the people of Iraq ... lost and wasted homeland!?

2 posters

Go down

The tragedy of the people of Iraq ... lost and wasted homeland!? Empty The tragedy of the people of Iraq ... lost and wasted homeland!?

Post by RamblerNash Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:19 pm

The tragedy of the people of Iraq ... lost and wasted homeland!?

The tragedy of the people of Iraq ... lost and wasted homeland!? Image

13-02-2017 10:30 PM

East News -

Hisham Alhbeichan

The developments of recent days in Iraq, confirms beyond any doubt that the popular movement path of the Iraqi home if he continued the same pace (but away from the chaos and own agenda and be representative of Iraqis , collectively), will produce a new Iraqi reality, the reality of the new Iraq , which we hope and we hope to be the first to drop all the projects and conspiracies hatched to Iraq, and brought him the dire situation experienced by Iraq today. But, today everybody has the right to ask the Iraqis who are rising up and demonstrating and asking and asking to drop the "political" institutions say they are corrupt and deeply planted the American - Zionist project in Iraq, where you are you Iraqis who pretend today, when it approved the corrupt constitution Bremer , who produced all this corruption in Iraq? Where were you when Astglkm some political forces «sectarianism» that we 've got it on the backs of the invading US tanks, and dropped on the minds and emotions «dirty sectarian concepts» produced in the American project of the Zionist circles? Do you have understood today the fact that the supreme age and Hussein and Sid, and etc ... had nothing to do with all your problems sentences and service life, security, religious, political, social and moral etc ... that you suffer them today? Do you have understood the fact that many of your politicians and some of your parties are the product of a project aimed at splitting your side and transform Iraq into countries and regions and states and emirates rival? You Iraqis Bmjmoekm you know that «Bremer» and his allies of the Iraqi constitution has approved federalism , which includes three mini - states along sectarian lines: Shiite in the south, a Sunni in the center, Kurdish in the north, following the occupation of Iraq in 2003, why did you agree to this corrupt constitution , which established the concepts of dirty and all the negative consequences of the disastrous sectarian?

Recently it seems that what is revealed by «Time» Journal of the American in an expanded report of eight pages, began to be achieved gradually , especially the content of the details of dividing Iraq into three countries plan, one of them in the north of Kurdistan, and the second year along Syria, while the third Vlheiah and its place in South Iraq includes large areas of it, it is worth mentioning here that the magazine «Time» which reflect often from the point of view of the US administration, spoke in its annexation of Kurdish areas in Syria to a Kurdish state in addition to the annexation of some Sunni areas in eastern Syria , the Iraqi Sunni state , the magazine detailed maps showing the distribution of Kurdish areas, Sunnis, Shiites and published, Baghdad promised from within the Sunni state, while Kirkuk was inside the Kurdish state but on the seam line with the state of the year, the new Shiite state, it will go south where up to Kuwait, deducted vital , including areas that is also up to the annexation of some parts of the northeast of Saudi Arabia. These details cited by the US magazine confirms beyond doubt that there is a legitimate Zio- US, aims to weaken Iraq, shredded and fragmentation as a point of tearing and the fragmentation of the Arab region as a whole basis, and this confirms what is also beyond doubt that the attack suffered by the Arab region and the region as a whole, its goal is basically tearing this region service projects colonial Zionist - American, the Iraqi people targeted predominantly from the effects of the discharge of this project realized early on the real objectives of the US aggression against Iraq in 2003, however, it committed some of the silence and some neutral and some went directly or indirectly to engage Bbotqh this project is to become a part of it, and the others and they are few in Iraq , they turned towards the fight against this project and try to drop it . In the final analysis realities confirm that after 14 years after the American occupation of Iraq, the Iraqi people as a whole day, he realized more or less the size of the sin that Iraqis committed by all Iraqis against Iraq, when silent on the secretions of the results and the implications of the US project paths in Iraq.

It looks at the case of many Iraqis today inside and outside Iraq, knows the size of the tragedy of the Iraqi citizen, today in Iraq , there is a whole southern, western and northern Iraq cities, where there is no water , no electricity , not even flour if found flour Vepeshkl standardized and benefit from it is widely called «crisis or dealers dealers Iraqi war», so there is no difference as the Iraqis say. They are part of the war system and the war in Iraq, but faces different images. Hence, it is clear from the scale of devastation and bloodshed and the massive destruction that the Iraqis paid as a result of what is happening in Iraq, the only loser from him and everything that is happening in Iraq is the Iraqi people and the Iraqi people only. The sum of the recent events experienced by Iraq and the Iraqis, confirms beyond any doubt that the Iraqis have felt the reality of sin committed against Iraq , first against themselves second and the right of all future Iraqi generations Third, and here we can say it is clear that the recent events that took place in Iraq Finally, confirm that there is an awakening Iraqi late, but can be built upon, to establish a new Iraqi reality, dropping all the plots and projects aimed at Iraq, which plotted carefully decision - making circles of the Zionist Alomirka-, for despite the division of the Iraqi street produced by the total plans targeting Iraq today can build and entrench The new Iraqi national state of re - formation of a new Iraqi reality. In conclusion, developments in recent days in Iraq, confirms beyond any doubt that the popular movement path of the Iraqi home if he continued the same pace (but away from the chaos and own agenda and be representative of Iraqis , collectively), will produce a new Iraqi reality, the reality of the new Iraq , which we hope and we hope that is start to drop all the projects and conspiracies hatched to Iraq, and brought him the dire situation experienced by Iraq today, a reality in which the Iraqis realize , collectively , the fact that the supreme age and Hussein and rolling etc ... not for them do nothing in all their problems and contemporary crises.

LINK

The tragedy of the people of Iraq ... lost and wasted homeland!? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

The tragedy of the people of Iraq ... lost and wasted homeland!? Empty Re: The tragedy of the people of Iraq ... lost and wasted homeland!?

Post by Jayzze Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:40 pm

all one way to really start and change Iraq for the better. hang m and get rid of the iran influence that has a strangle hold on iraq
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum