Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Commission responded to the Sadrists: Iraq will enter considerable chaos I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Commission responded to the Sadrists: Iraq will enter considerable chaos I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Commission responded to the Sadrists: Iraq will enter considerable chaos I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Commission responded to the Sadrists: Iraq will enter considerable chaos I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Commission responded to the Sadrists: Iraq will enter considerable chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Commission responded to the Sadrists: Iraq will enter considerable chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Commission responded to the Sadrists: Iraq will enter considerable chaos I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Commission responded to the Sadrists: Iraq will enter considerable chaos I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Commission responded to the Sadrists: Iraq will enter considerable chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Commission responded to the Sadrists: Iraq will enter considerable chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Commission responded to the Sadrists: Iraq will enter considerable chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Commission responded to the Sadrists: Iraq will enter considerable chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Commission responded to the Sadrists: Iraq will enter considerable chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Commission responded to the Sadrists: Iraq will enter considerable chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Commission responded to the Sadrists: Iraq will enter considerable chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Commission responded to the Sadrists: Iraq will enter considerable chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Commission responded to the Sadrists: Iraq will enter considerable chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Commission responded to the Sadrists: Iraq will enter considerable chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Commission responded to the Sadrists: Iraq will enter considerable chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Commission responded to the Sadrists: Iraq will enter considerable chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Commission responded to the Sadrists: Iraq will enter considerable chaos

Go down

Commission responded to the Sadrists: Iraq will enter considerable chaos Empty Commission responded to the Sadrists: Iraq will enter considerable chaos

Post by RamblerNash Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:01 am

Commission responded to the Sadrists: Iraq will enter considerable chaos

Commission responded to the Sadrists: Iraq will enter considerable chaos 23qpt962

Twilight News

Twilight News / Electoral Commission in Iraq has warned that disrupt the work of the institutions will enter Iraq "considerable chaos," This comes after a day of protests in the capital, Baghdad, organized by supporters of cleric Moqtada al-Sadr demanded the change of the Electoral Commission.

The Commission commented on these events, in a statement reported for Twilight News, "resorting to the street and the mobilization of the masses are shown as if the Commission why all the country's problems is the fact that leaves us with a question."

Commission President Serbest Mustafa "The Commission is wondering what is meant by demanding a change in the Commission? Is it modified its law? Or amendment of the electoral law? Or change the current board of commissioners? Or is it Cancel the Commission as an institution was built according to the law and the Constitution and the Coming body election again?".

He added that "The Commission will never be a party to any political conflict and as warned distort the will of the voter, they confirmed that the Constitution is the way to draw the Commission Amendment Act and the laws."

He said, "What is the guilt Commission if there is no objection to the government and parliament," he warned that causing "delay our work," and "disrupt the elections" will lead the country in "chaos".

Rasheed promised to "resort to the street and the mobilization of the masses are shown as if the Commission why all the country's problems is the fact that leaves us with a question."

He stressed that "it is our right to wonder why the crowds at this particular time, is due to determine the day of the 16th of next September as the date for provincial elections by the Prime Minister? That it was for this reason that UNHCR would never be a party to any existing political conflict, or because of the orientation Commission towards the development of methods and procedures to end the repeated vote and to limit the distortion of the will of the voter. "

Keywords:

LINK

Commission responded to the Sadrists: Iraq will enter considerable chaos 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum