Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Trump refused to receive Iraqi Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Trump refused to receive Iraqi Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Trump refused to receive Iraqi Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Trump refused to receive Iraqi Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Trump refused to receive Iraqi Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Trump refused to receive Iraqi Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Trump refused to receive Iraqi Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Trump refused to receive Iraqi Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Trump refused to receive Iraqi Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Trump refused to receive Iraqi Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Trump refused to receive Iraqi Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Trump refused to receive Iraqi Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Trump refused to receive Iraqi Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Trump refused to receive Iraqi Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Trump refused to receive Iraqi Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Trump refused to receive Iraqi Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Trump refused to receive Iraqi Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Trump refused to receive Iraqi Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Trump refused to receive Iraqi Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Trump refused to receive Iraqi Prime Minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Trump refused to receive Iraqi Prime Minister

5 posters

Go down

Trump refused to receive Iraqi Prime Minister Empty Trump refused to receive Iraqi Prime Minister

Post by RamblerNash Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:51 pm

Trump refuses to receive Iraqi Prime Minister

05/02/2017     1:25

Trump refused to receive Iraqi Prime Minister 529845_e

US President - elect Donald Trump

Arab - trying to Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, narrow differences between his country and the new US administration.

He informed the US ambassador in Iraq, Douglas Silliman, Abadi President 's refusal to Donald Trump to see him to congratulate him on the job, although he stressed continued US support for Iraq in the war against al "Daesh."

It is noteworthy that this rejection expected after statements by Trump denouncing extended Iranian influence in Iraq, a country that spent by America 's three trillion dollars, as the US president says, as well as inclusion of Trump Management in his first days as president nationals of Iraq as part of nationals of seven countries of the suspension of their incomes US territory for three months.

It called for the US positions on Iraq , al - Abadi to make concessions forced, or else face "Daesh" in Iraq without US support, and so Bahbath taken by factions loyal to Iran in his government , a step they want to respond to the US decision to restrict immigration, and faced their calls to respond similarly to the decision lest displays hire his American military force against the organization of the risk that Trump thinks that if the United States got to Iraq 's oil to the case without his rise and extend , through denial of funding source.

LINK

Trump refused to receive Iraqi Prime Minister 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Trump refused to receive Iraqi Prime Minister Empty Re: Trump refused to receive Iraqi Prime Minister

Post by FloridaJohnny Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:56 pm

It would certainly help if you would speak in complete sentences. In English. Reading your posts is like trying to solve a frigging riddle sir. Unless you're in 5th grade, and if so then happy to have you alongside the other gurus".

FloridaJohnny
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Trump refused to receive Iraqi Prime Minister Empty Re: Trump refused to receive Iraqi Prime Minister

Post by CarniLvr79 Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:54 pm

I doubt he will reply, but the conclusion I have come to while reading these articles is he is just copy and pasting from Arabic translated websites articles without cleaning them up first.

Some advice that does not help or make any sense at all but mirrors his articles information...? Try squinting your eyes and hemorrhaging a brain aneurysm or two while reading it, it seems to not work at all for me but it does become clearer as to what in the hail stones is being said...

I have asked the guy to please (at least) post the original links to the articles he is copying but... wow, my shocked face is on me right now... no reply...

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian."

~ Henry Ford
CarniLvr79
CarniLvr79

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:36 pm

FloridaJohnny wrote:It would certainly help if you would speak in complete sentences. In English. Reading your posts is like trying to solve a frigging riddle sir. Unless you're in 5th grade, and if so then happy to have you alongside the other gurus".
That's how Google translates it. After awhile, you get used to reading them that way...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:39 pm

CarniLvr79 wrote:I doubt he will reply, but the conclusion I have come to while reading these articles is he is just copy and pasting from Arabic translated websites articles without cleaning them up first.

What needed cleaning up?

Some advice that does not help or make any sense at all but mirrors his articles information...? Try squinting your eyes and hemorrhaging a brain aneurysm or two while reading it, it seems to not work at all for me but it does become clearer as to what in the hail stones is being said...

I have asked the guy to please (at least) post the original links to the articles he is copying but... wow, my shocked face is on me right now... no reply...

Did I miss that somewhere?

The "LINK" at the bottom has the information...

BTW...Nice job on your translated posts...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by CarniLvr79 Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:18 am

Ahh. it was somewhere some long time ago I had asked you to post the original link. I think what happened, come to think of it, was it could have been in a post I had already made and edited it, so it did not get put back to the top as a new post having been made? Maybe? Who knows, I openly admit my brain don't work so well from the head injuries I have had and I could be crossing you up with someone else. But, now I know that the word LINK at the bottom is the link, I stand corrected - my apologies. I just thought it was some signature you had as it doesn't look like a link.

Anyhoo, about the cleaning them up part, Google gets probably 80% of the translation correct, from like, ANY language. God only knows what that "improve this translation" does if anything at all. What I mean by cleaning them up is: let me give you an example from French: they say things backwards to us like instead of The green grass, they would say the grass green. Spanish does this too. Arabic does this as well and can run an entire sentence before giving us the color of the grass. For example: "The horse grass on the ran mightily for miles two before green." This is a gross exaggeration and they do not do this.... too much, but I am just trying to make my point by saying your posts would be WAYYY more effective and desired by others if you were instead of copying right out of Google Translate or off the websites that also used Google translate as broken English but were to "clean it up" by rewording it to say, "The horse ran mightily on the green grass for two miles before [the sight of the crowd]."

I speak for myself here when I say that it can become exhausting reading such broken English and trying to decipher what is really being said. I understand that exhaustion well with the translating I do myself, which I thank you for the kind compliment. 

I hope you see that I was not trying to fault you whatsoever or criticize, but I figured you were a busy dude to not be able to reply based upon the quantity of postings you do and my potential bad memory I am going off of. I criticize the articles and the translator program you are using (cough), Coogle (cough, cough). I figured that was what was happening and I was just trying to emphasize the difficulty of reading the broken English by comparing it to having a minor (if there is such a thing) brain aneurysm. LOL!

Anhoo, thanks for taking the time to write, that was awesome of you! I ask you to keep up the hard work and I pray that one day it will... pay... off? Badoom pschh? Get it? Because of the Din... nevermind.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian."

~ Henry Ford
CarniLvr79
CarniLvr79

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:46 am

CarniLvr79 wrote:Ahh. it was somewhere some long time ago I had asked you to post the original link. I think what happened, come to think of it, was it could have been in a post I had already made and edited it, so it did not get put back to the top as a new post having been made? Maybe? Who knows, I openly admit my brain don't work so well from the head injuries I have had and I could be crossing you up with someone else. But, now I know that the word LINK at the bottom is the link, I stand corrected - my apologies. I just thought it was some signature you had as it doesn't look like a link.

No worries...Maybe I can change that to "SOURCE" ? , but some of them aren't direct sources, but they link to them...

Anyhoo, about the cleaning them up part, Google gets probably 80% of the translation correct, from like, ANY language. God only knows what that "improve this translation" does if anything at all. What I mean by cleaning them up is: let me give you an example from French: they say things backwards to us like instead of The green grass, they would say the grass green. Spanish does this too. Arabic does this as well and can run an entire sentence before giving us the color of the grass. For example: "The horse grass on the ran mightily for miles two before green." This is a gross exaggeration and they do not do this.... too much, but I am just trying to make my point by saying your posts would be WAYYY more effective and desired by others if you were instead of copying right out of Google Translate or off the websites that also used Google translate as broken English but were to "clean it up" by rewording it to say, "The horse ran mightily on the green grass for two miles before [the sight of the crowd]."

Arabic is not native to me, so I can't interpret them and change what they "could" mean in a better form. When I post those articles, The header (Title), pictures, and body is all I post, but remove ads, FB, Twiter, and some of the other item not related to the article. The "LINK" is there so that folks can see that the header, pictures, and body aren't edited.

Google, Bing, or Babylon are the translators that are available to most, but yeah, they don't get it all correct and the Gurus take advantage of that.

I speak for myself here when I say that it can become exhausting reading such broken English and trying to decipher what is really being said. I understand that exhaustion well with the translating I do myself, which I thank you for the kind compliment.

Your welcome.

I hope you see that I was not trying to fault you whatsoever or criticize, but I figured you were a busy dude to not be able to reply based upon the quantity of postings you do and my potential bad memory I am going off of. I criticize the articles and the translator program you are using (cough), Coogle (cough, cough). I figured that was what was happening and I was just trying to emphasize the difficulty of reading the broken English by comparing it to having a minor (if there is such a thing) brain aneurysm. LOL!

We all are busy and yes, I do miss some of these posts. Do you have another suggestion other than Google that is just as simple to use?

Anhoo, thanks for taking the time to write, that was awesome of you! I ask you to keep up the hard work and I pray that one day it will... pay... off? Badoom pschh? Get it? Because of the Din... nevermind.

Keep up your good work with the CBI articles. The PDF's don't work with Google! LOL

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by FloridaJohnny Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:14 am

Please don't say "änyhoo". Dork.

FloridaJohnny
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:39 am

e had to do and he did not so why should trump waste his time? abadi like the rest does a good game of talking but no action and he is iraian that should be a big hint
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:42 am

I think they are related, Abadi, Trump, Bagdadi, Maliki,....... Trump refused to receive Iraqi Prime Minister 3508649203 couch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum