Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Detected more than 200 cases of financial and administrative corruption and 150 forged document in the internal I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Detected more than 200 cases of financial and administrative corruption and 150 forged document in the internal I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Detected more than 200 cases of financial and administrative corruption and 150 forged document in the internal I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Detected more than 200 cases of financial and administrative corruption and 150 forged document in the internal I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Detected more than 200 cases of financial and administrative corruption and 150 forged document in the internal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Detected more than 200 cases of financial and administrative corruption and 150 forged document in the internal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Detected more than 200 cases of financial and administrative corruption and 150 forged document in the internal I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Detected more than 200 cases of financial and administrative corruption and 150 forged document in the internal I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Detected more than 200 cases of financial and administrative corruption and 150 forged document in the internal I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Detected more than 200 cases of financial and administrative corruption and 150 forged document in the internal I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Detected more than 200 cases of financial and administrative corruption and 150 forged document in the internal I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Detected more than 200 cases of financial and administrative corruption and 150 forged document in the internal I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Detected more than 200 cases of financial and administrative corruption and 150 forged document in the internal I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Detected more than 200 cases of financial and administrative corruption and 150 forged document in the internal I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Detected more than 200 cases of financial and administrative corruption and 150 forged document in the internal I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Detected more than 200 cases of financial and administrative corruption and 150 forged document in the internal I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Detected more than 200 cases of financial and administrative corruption and 150 forged document in the internal I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Detected more than 200 cases of financial and administrative corruption and 150 forged document in the internal I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Detected more than 200 cases of financial and administrative corruption and 150 forged document in the internal I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Detected more than 200 cases of financial and administrative corruption and 150 forged document in the internal I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Detected more than 200 cases of financial and administrative corruption and 150 forged document in the internal

2 posters

Go down

Detected more than 200 cases of financial and administrative corruption and 150 forged document in the internal Empty Detected more than 200 cases of financial and administrative corruption and 150 forged document in the internal

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:27 pm

Detected more than 200 cases of financial and administrative corruption and 150 forged document in the internal

Since 01/29/2017 11:11 am (Baghdad time)

Detected more than 200 cases of financial and administrative corruption and 150 forged document in the internal 856

BAGHDAD - balances News

Detachments revealed committees Office of the Inspector General of the Interior Ministry, Sunday, more than 200 cases of financial and administrative corruption in the ministry during the last month.

According to a statement of the Division of Planning and Follow - up in the Office of the Inspector General of the Ministry, received / balances News / copy of it, "Angels Office of the Inspector General in the audit and financial control directorate managed through December of Re (148,257,468) dinars to the state treasury, and recommended that (2,780,732,451) dinars and prevented wastage (36,915,700) dinars , "adding , " they are also able to check 45 draft contract, and showed its opinion on the (31) council investigative and continued implementation of (9) decades of the investment plan of the ministry and (31) a decade of operational plan and showed her mind in 125 treatment belonging to the departments of inspection Baghdad and the provinces. "

The statement added , according to the report issued by the Division, that " the inspection Directorate of Baghdad , one of the directorates of the Office of the Inspector General carried out during the month , 215 Tvicaa active and an audit resulted in the discovery of (86) the case of administrative corruption and (6) cases of administrative corruption," while the report stated that " the inspection directorate the provinces managed to implement 152 Tvicaa active and an audit resulted in the discovery of 125 case of administrative corruption and (12) the case of financial corruption. "

And that "financial and administrative corruption indicators monitored by the Directorates of inspection Baghdad and the provinces were concentrated in the areas of career exploitation and abuse of power, fraud, negligence, extortion and waste of public money and hide materials and bribery as well as the seizure irregularities."

He pointed out that "Monitoring Directorate and performance evaluation were able to monitor the 11 cases of administrative corruption in certain circles of the ministry came against the backdrop of the committees set up by the Directorate for Truth About Akhbarat incoming to and information from their sources , " noting "has totaled Alakhbarat that reached to the Directorate of Monitoring 89 informing, was 75 informing them about the cases of administrative corruption and 14 news about the cases of financial corruption. "

In the area of disclosure of financial interests , the statement said, that " the financial interests of the department has sent 476 to form the board of integrity, while the 2658 civilian staff fill functional behavior forms, fill with 163,550 militarily own career military personnel behavior forms."

He suggested that " the investigations and legal directorate in the Interior Inspectorate had opened during the month 858 council investigative completed , including 612 council referred the council last 55 to other departments, as referred chambers of investigative boards to the Integrity Commission."

Completed "and also checked the Directorate during the month 616 close study of them seized 150 fake document."

To that report it referred to " a number of other activities carried out by the Inspectorate in the joints and other areas of human rights, training, research, studies and media." It ended 29

LINK

Detected more than 200 cases of financial and administrative corruption and 150 forged document in the internal 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Detected more than 200 cases of financial and administrative corruption and 150 forged document in the internal Empty Re: Detected more than 200 cases of financial and administrative corruption and 150 forged document in the internal

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:34 am

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum