Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
1/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
1/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
1/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
1/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
1/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
1/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
1/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
1/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
1/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
1/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
1/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
1/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
1/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
1/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
1/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
1/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
1/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
1/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
1/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
1/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

1/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

1/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 1/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:27 am

Guru Bulldog75:   MAKE SURE ALL RUNWAY LIGHTS ARE ON !!!  I GOTTA FEELIN'............WAAAHOO.  PING IS AN AWESOME SOUND. SO IS CHA-CHING, CHA-CHING............AND BUY ME SOME NEW 'PINGS'.  HANG IN THERE. LOVE THE RIDE AND SOUND OF THOSE 747s. GONNA BE A GOODYEAR RIDE. ****** THIS WAS CLASSIFED UNTIL 5PM CST. I AM RELEASING THIS NOW. ONE OF THE BIG FOUR BANKS HAD ALL DAY CLOSED MEETINGS WITH THEIR MANAGERS. THEY HAVE BEEN GIVEN INSTRUCTIONS ON AN EVENT WITH DETAILED INFO.  MUCH INFO IS CLASSIFIED AND WE ARE PIECING DATA/INFO TOGETHER. WE ARE CLOSE. STAY TUNED.

WE WILL RE-OPEN IF WE HAVE A RATE POST. OKIE AND I AND THE STAFF HERE LOVE YOU ALL. BLESSINGS TO EVERYONE. THIS WILL HAPPEN VERY SOON TO NOW. WE MANIFEST WHAT WE THINK AND BELIEVE. WE PRAY AND KNOW OUR GIFT OF LOVE AND IQD COME NOW. WE BLESS ALL COUNTRIES, MEN, WOMEN, CHILDREN ON OUR PLANET. WE BLESS OUR MILITARY, AND ALLIES. WE ARE MEANT TO BE HERE FOR WE ARE THE NEW LEADERS OF THE CHRISTIAN WORLD. WE ARE HERE TO CHANGE THE WORLD TO BE A BETTER PLACE. AMEN.

"BLUE SKIES": WE MANIFEST THE "IQD & DONG" OF OUR FUTURE NOW. WHAT WE THINK AND FEEL DETERMINES OUR FUTURE. GOD IS THE UNLIMITED SOURCE OF EVERYTHING WE ASK AND RECEIVE. GOD IN ME LOVES IT WHEN I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO LIVE MY VISION AND DREAMS. WE DESERVE TO RECEIVE LOTS OF MONEY FOR DOING WHAT WE LOVE TO DO. OUR WEALTH CONTRIBUTES TO OUR FREEDOM, PROSPERITY, LOVE AND LIFE. OUR VISIONS OF IQD (ABOVE $5) AND DONG (ABOVE .15) RE-VALUATION COMES NOW FOR WE ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. BLUE SKIES ARE LOOKING GOOD. GREAT FOR A 747 TAKE-OFF. PLAN NOW FOR CASH OUT ASAP. THE TIME IS NYE. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE. HAVE ALL LEGAL PAPERWORK DONE FOR OUR BANK ACCOUNTS ARE READY. “OOM BANK VIP PACKAGES” POST ON OUR SITE AS SOON AS THE IQD RATE POSTS WHICH IS VERY SOON TO NOW. ALL ORGS, IMF, WORLD BANK, UN, WTO & BIS ARE READY. NO FRET OR SWEAT. OKIE AND I ARE IN CLOSE CONTACT & WE SEND OUR LOVE TO YOU, THE WORLD AND UNIVERSE. LET US BE PREPARED & ALERT. KNOW WE OUR CHOSEN TO BE WHO & WHERE WE ARE. WE AFFIRM, OUR TIME HAS COME.

OKIE IS IN THE OILFIELDS TODAY!! HE IS FINE. SAYS HELLO AND THAT HE LOVES EVERYONE.

Guru Bluwolf:   Biden And Hillary in Iraq...I think this show is going out live...We are closer now then ever...Alot of inner bank activity happening as we speak...I will inform as this rv unfolds.

Remember the Atari Tennis game where the little white dot would go back and forth and gaining speed.  Well this how info is coming to us.  We were told to believe it hasen't happen but I know it has.  We were told there are glitches in the system not so system is fine.

We were told there are legal last minute papers to be sign not so all paper work has been complied.  We were told its in the UST hands not so for its in the BIS since last thursday and very high level folks were deposited in silence at 7+.

So you see we as messengers have informants and these informanents keep us on this loop,
who is behind this type of misinformation and the why behind it is simply to explain,
we the people simply were not to know.

So now you know the truth. And this truth is plain and simply no matter what these informants say the real fact is its in the BIS, all banks are on check and it will be release asn.   God bless you and one more thing make sure you cash in in within the first 24.   Bluwolf

Guru Studley:  I have been given word that we will see it shortly, as in hours.... but I know what has happened in past, so I stay grounded... ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE ESPECIALLY WITH THIS CURRENCY PLAY...  some contacts have said hours... some more time... the real answer is we, no matter how high the sources will NOT know the exact timing of this event.   I don't see any holdups, but we have to remember all the factors involved, this is the first time they have tried to release so many countries currencies, that takes enormous logistics to accomplish... the banking system is new and not every country is on the same system, I was told they have to check with a number of banks before the codes can be released... and other problems that always crop up.   banks have had more meetings, movement of money, secret memos than I can count... the banks are waiting for this just like u and me

Guru AngelQuest:  at this time I only know that my sources are saying still the WGS and new currency must be in play.........the high rv would be because the dollar is down so............I do know from the master operator it is as high as 8$

Guru Mort:  my international lawyer said it can happen anytime today up through the week end-everything is done that needs to be done> he saidthe contractoras are being paid in the new dinar that was printed without the 3 zero's and irag is using that new dinar now also-but look anytime as of now to show up

Guru DuckBoy:
  Hi all. I have been busy today. Chattels and I had sometime to chat this am and now I am back. I have not spoken with studley, yet today, but we did share some texts... what he posted last night about the world bank and the to the BIS is true. The world bank is another step that has to be taken.

They have to approve the numbers for the rv. It has been passed on to the next step and we can only hope that it goes to the BIS without having to get approval from the local 7-11. I will talk with Studley, later and when I know more, I'll pass it on.

Guru Breitling:    the Central Bank came out in an article with the best statement ever...they are going to do a revaluation...they ended the preparations at the end of the year...this is straight from the CBI...you should be very excited right now...IMO they can go a long ways without revaluing, but eventually the UN will step in...I can't see it lasting very long.

Guru Frank26:  YESTERDAY ON MY CC I TOLD YOU THAT I WOULD PRESENT TO YOU THE UN DOCUMENTS THAT DEFINE CH7. WE TOLD YOU THAT THE VERBAGE HAD CHANGED. YOU WILL HAVE TO DO YOUR DILIGENT HOMEWORK AND STUDY THIS. WHAT YOU WILL NOTE IS THAT IT IS IN A PAST TENSE FORM . FOR EXAMPLE.........THE WORD "ACTIVELY" HAS BEEN USED . IMO..........AS YOU READ YOU WILL SEE THAT THE UN WORDING SPEAKS IN A WAY THAT WOULD INDICATE THE PROCESS OF RELEASING CH7 TO IRAQ IS COMPLETE. THEREFORE.........CH7 WILL SHOW UP IN THE GAZETTE. THESE DOCUMENTS WERE NOT STORED EASILY TO BE VIEWED .......... NORMAL VERBAGE WOULD SAY ........."THEY DECIDE TO REMAIN SEIZED OF THE MATTER". It should be saying “IN PROCESS!”

Guru Adam Montana:  I'm just as excited about the Iraqi Dinar today as I was this time last week...We're on the edge of great news, and it can be hard to be patient - but that's our only option ...we are indeed closer and I don't see anything that says we are backsliding of course - if you look for the negatives, you can find them but a realistic "big picture" analysis of the situation tells me we are still on track...I do not care what that one article said - if they are going to RV, they are going to address Chapter 7 and the HCL before June....Iraq is much closer to being out from under all Chapter 7 sanctions IN SPITE of Kuwait's resistance...I don't think it's [this investment] any bumpier than at any time in history...in fact, it's a lot smoother lately than ever before in my opinion...it's actually QUIET out there lately, compared to years past! so if it's any consolation... I'm very happy with the current news and overall picture...Iraq is moving forward at a very steady pace and I'm happy with that.

China is more powerful than many people give them credit for and although China doesn't have the "key" to the RV, it is extremely likely that the HCL, Budget, and Chapter 7 are intertwined with global factors SUCH AS CHINA

Guru Jonnywg:    GREAT NEWS IN THAT HILLARY AND BIDEN ARE ARRIVING IN IRAQ IN THE MORNING HOURS...THIS IS ON THEIR UPDATED PUBLIC SCHEDULES...MORE INFO WILL BE POSTED AS SOON AS IT HAPPENS.

the WORLD BANK HAS APPROVED and given the final go ahead...the currencies are updated and the necessary corrections were processed in the wee hours...got the call at 3.42 am... legal reviews in process but just paperwork so i am told...no othere excuses that i know.

the facts released by STUDLEY are verified............. the world bank is monitoring progress................ the currencies are updated and the necessary corrections were processed in the wee hours...........got the call at 3.42 am............................... legal reviews in process but just paperwork so i am told...................... no othere excuses that i know

i feel that we have been in the takeoff position for 6 weeks............... the rv could have happened any day...............i myself have been positioned with a plan of attack the moment the release happens...............are you prepared?

Guru Freeway Bill:  things are going our way...There is no secret that this process has been started and will continue till the end and that is an RV...that time seems to be very very close...Every day this last weekend, we had it coming and something came up...Today, nothing came up...Just get ready.

we are more in the moment than ever before. However, we have been so close for a week... I feel we could have great day.... but if not, tomorrow also looks good.  Be very excited folks, nothing seems to be in the way this morning...Cautiously optimistic on somebody turning the blessing faucet on... Stay tuned, we will be here until we know for sure...

Well folks, it was a very interesting overnight last night.. Determined to go to bed early (2 am) but never made it... Be very excited folks, nothing seems to be in the way this morning and we are anxiously awaiting news to make this a great day! Cautiously optimistic on somebody turning the blessing faucet on... Stay tuned, we will be here until we know for sure...

My friends, post RV is not the time to rest, it is when the real work begins, but I can work real hard to protect that kind of $$$$

Guru Lojak:    Hillary and Biden are in Iraq--and I dont think they are there to relax and hit the beach...so, if you think about it, why would they be over there just now--maybe that pesky GOI is ready for introductions and what happens when things like the GOI gets announced ??? [rvrvrvrvrvrvrv]   ...thats right !!   this means that all is done--they just want their picture taken... now, we just wait and look for some pretty pictures to come out of the sandbox.

Guru Doc:   All the public documents and statements point toward an initial RV rate of $1 to $1.3 with the most recent rate stated at $1.2.  The only indication at rates above these was in planning documents for several years out.  These documents indicated a target rate of around $3.4 for 1-2 years out and an ultimate rate of $5+ for 5 years out.  We continue to be of the opinion that the initial rate will be near equality with the USD.  There is no economic advantage for Iraq to RV at $3+ initially.

ignore the rumors about mysterious software glitches and blinking bank screens...nothing more than unfounded rumors. Our main problems continues to be Parliament...no indication they will come back early from the stated date of Jan 17.  We need them in session approving the CBI/currency laws necessary to support the RV as was highlighted by the Finance Ministry recently.   Without these laws in place we do not believe the CBI will put the trigger on the RV.  We maintain our opinion that we are still several weeks away from an RV at the earliest.

Guru BGG:   I just got calls in from my three best (separate) sources all confiming the same thing. It appears there will be a delay of any movement on the Iraqi currency till at least sometime next week. Sorry. I thought it vital to bring that update since I have been relaying a message somewhat different pointing to late this week or this weekend. As of right now - don't look for it till next week. 

Guru Footforward:   The RV will come first, then the GOI will announce everything at the same time...2012 budget will probably not show till after RV...High rate at first to restart the world economy...High rate, 8.00 for a while, then drop to 4.00 in 5 to 30 days.

Guru TNT Tony:  hearing tomorrow [Wednesday]  is looking really, really good... people in other countries and people that should know is saying it's finally happening...Heard...that everybody is finally happy...They are all agreeable...things are going in the right direction.

money got moved and things got held up again and again... its like buying a home and trying to get a rate and then this and this happens and it changes til you sign on the dotted line
This process is not different .. this is just life

heard info today that tomorrow is signing day.. we hope it is... Dan said we heard today that tomorrow is signing day we heard tomorrow is the day there is enough evidence out there

Dan is really excited or maybe not excited.  people in other countries and people that should know is saying it's finally happening.  Heard today that everybody is finally happy...They are all agreeable

Guru Checkmate Dan:   we are on a hourly watch is because there is nothing left to do...we know its about to take place.  We know penalties are coming up and it would seem they would try to make this happen before that time...but we really don't know when

quick synopsis there is every probabilty is that tomorrow will be good and there was some real success today that will be benefical for you tomorrow...it is supposed to get really, really good tomorrow.  I started talking to banks trying to find our how this will play but I am pretty pumped up for tomorrow.  I'm comfortable about tomorrow I think you guys deserve to know Tomorrow could be very different

Guru Adam Montana:  I'm just as excited about the Iraqi Dinar today as I was this time last week...We're on the edge of great news, and it can be hard to be patient - but that's our only option ...we are indeed closer and I don't see anything that says we are backsliding of course - if you look for the negatives, you can find them but a realistic "big picture" analysis of the situation tells me we are still on track...I do not care what that one article said - if they are going to RV, they are going to address Chapter 7 and the HCL before June....Iraq is much closer to being out from under all Chapter 7 sanctions IN SPITE of Kuwait's resistance...I don't think it's [this investment] any bumpier than at any time in history...in fact, it's a lot smoother lately than ever before in my opinion...it's actually QUIET out there lately, compared to years past!  so if it's any consolation... I'm very happy with the current news and overall picture...Iraq is moving forward at a very steady pace and I'm happy with that.

PTR Member HighHopes Bank Story:  This just came in. A Dinar investor know by one of my intell sources works in a 38 floor office building in Dallas.

She was going to work and in the elevator with 2 Chase Regional managers, that work on the floor above her. They were discussing that everything had been put on hold, as there was new currency and REVALUED currency about to hit the branches, so they had to get procedures and information to the branches, as the branches knew basically nothing about what was to transpire. They had to get it all done and to the branches today.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum