Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM

3 posters

Go down

Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM Empty Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM

Post by Muskie Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:53 pm

Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM

December 5, 2016

Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM Atm-malware

Baghdad peace Zidane

CBI launched the National divider that allows the holder of a credit card issued by a state bank and a special withdraw money from any automated teller machine ATM is widespread across the country.

And allowed the central bank to credit card holders of the Bank of the Iraqi trade as well as four private banks are Baghdad and the Middle East, Assyria and civil withdraw money from any ATM and before the end of this month will be added other banks.

The central bank said in a press statement received "night", the bank put the court to work the National divider system plan as a first stage to run five banks and companies collect POS, while will be starting off with the rest of the other exporting banks for payment cards before the end of this year.

"The National divider system that connects banks communications network will facilitate the one where a lot of banking matters and will eliminate routine followed in reviewing the banks will be completed transactions as soon as possible, through electronic payment instruments represented the credit cards of all kinds."

He criticized the financiers, economists, the central bank for the delay to the launch of the National divider which countries around the world began work done since the start of an ATM machine.

The executive director of the Association of private banks, Tariq Ali, for "night", "The National divider system is a system linking banks and one for conducting money transfer and payment less Bklv process used inside Iraq."

"The costs will increase if used outside the country, while possible to deposit funds and receive from any bank linked to the National divider system."

For his part, money expert, Abdul Rahman al-Mashhadani said the "night", "The activation of the National divider step too late and that the countries of the world are working with for a long time."

He stressed that "the National divider would do electronic banking culture and easy drag-and-filing process."

"The problem is related by banks and their ability to assume responsibility, especially that some of the large reputable banks collapsed overnight, such as North and Dar es Salaam."

However, an expert economy Sumaisem peace, she said that "activating the National divider system is a good step, but it's too late and raises the suspicion it's done after all the scandals about the auction currency and smuggling of hard currency."

Muskie
Muskie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM Empty Re: Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM

Post by Ponee Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:14 pm

Hmmm, I sure would like to get my money back out of Warka.  I guess I have to fly to Iraq.  Does anyone have an extra Hijab?

Thanks for sharing Muskie!Nice to see you again.  It has been quite awhile.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM Empty Re: Finally .. withdraw your money in Iraq from ATM

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:21 pm

I don't have a 'Hijab', but I have a supercharged 'Racing' magic carpet that I will gladly let you have- It will get you there in a nano-second!! :winky winky: Wink affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Muskie Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:26 pm

This is a good article.  Keep in mind only about 10% of Iraqi's have bank accounts.  These ATM's will be sitting idle for a while.
Muskie
Muskie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum