Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Vietnam quashes currency replacement rumor  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Vietnam quashes currency replacement rumor  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Vietnam quashes currency replacement rumor  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Vietnam quashes currency replacement rumor  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Vietnam quashes currency replacement rumor  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Vietnam quashes currency replacement rumor  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Vietnam quashes currency replacement rumor  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Vietnam quashes currency replacement rumor  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Vietnam quashes currency replacement rumor  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Vietnam quashes currency replacement rumor  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Vietnam quashes currency replacement rumor  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Vietnam quashes currency replacement rumor  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Vietnam quashes currency replacement rumor  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Vietnam quashes currency replacement rumor  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Vietnam quashes currency replacement rumor  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Vietnam quashes currency replacement rumor  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Vietnam quashes currency replacement rumor  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Vietnam quashes currency replacement rumor  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Vietnam quashes currency replacement rumor  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Vietnam quashes currency replacement rumor  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Vietnam quashes currency replacement rumor

Go down

Vietnam quashes currency replacement rumor  Empty Vietnam quashes currency replacement rumor

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:56 pm

Vietnam quashes currency replacement rumor

TUOI TRE NEWS
Updated : 12/01/2016 10:30 GMT + 7
Vietnam quashes currency replacement rumor  MvVpPZ7B

The State Bank of Vietnam has issued a public warning denying false allegations that the country’s central bank plans to replace the existing currency with a new one.

Rumors of the swap began circulating last week, sparking fear amongst the public and triggering small-scale bank runs in some localities.

In the south-central province of Phu Yen, people rushed to withdraw money from local banks to purchase foreign currency and gold in fear of losing their assets once the currency swap took effect.

“Such a rumor is totally groundless and malicious,” Deputy Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam Dao Minh Tu said at a government meeting on Tuesday.

Tu cautioned the public against acting on such unfounded information.

“Introducing new currency is related to the national monetary security,” he said. “Our economy is in stable development so we should stay vigilant against such malicious reports.”

Nguyen Van Han, director of the central bank’s branch in Phu Yen, also rejected the rumor on Wednesday, calling on local residents to keep calm and avoid spreading the false information.

“We are working with relevant agencies to identify and punish the rumor-maker,” he said.

http://tuoitrenews.vn/business/38288/vietnam-quashes-currency-replacement-rumors

Vietnam quashes currency replacement rumor  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum