Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary (w/bonus RayRat notes) 12/1/16 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary (w/bonus RayRat notes) 12/1/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary (w/bonus RayRat notes) 12/1/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary (w/bonus RayRat notes) 12/1/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary (w/bonus RayRat notes) 12/1/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary (w/bonus RayRat notes) 12/1/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary (w/bonus RayRat notes) 12/1/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary (w/bonus RayRat notes) 12/1/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary (w/bonus RayRat notes) 12/1/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary (w/bonus RayRat notes) 12/1/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary (w/bonus RayRat notes) 12/1/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary (w/bonus RayRat notes) 12/1/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary (w/bonus RayRat notes) 12/1/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary (w/bonus RayRat notes) 12/1/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary (w/bonus RayRat notes) 12/1/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary (w/bonus RayRat notes) 12/1/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary (w/bonus RayRat notes) 12/1/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary (w/bonus RayRat notes) 12/1/16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary (w/bonus RayRat notes) 12/1/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary (w/bonus RayRat notes) 12/1/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary (w/bonus RayRat notes) 12/1/16

2 posters

Go down

DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary (w/bonus RayRat notes) 12/1/16 Empty DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary (w/bonus RayRat notes) 12/1/16

Post by Ssmith Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:18 am

Listening to dizzy and crew seems to say to me.... we're exactly where we were a year ago..... sure the world has changed, but we have no way of measuring that we're closer to a huge currency revaluation than ever.

Grand platitudes about evil bankers, macro economic theory, marketplace variations, reaffirmed ignorance about date and rate, and generally we know nothing EXCEPT we "know", golly" it's gunna happen for sure! oh yaaa

Dizzy said, with what he hears about what the banks are doing, he is not surprised if this goes this week.

Dizzy expects the next few days, he sees nothing else the banks, that are basil III compliant, need to do, and the current exchange rates of the fiat system are favorable.

dizzy call isn't saying anything of real substance

bigfish is kissing dizzy's ass just like he kisses ray's ass on open mic

duzzy is diagnosing cancer of a caller's daughter

over the phone without seeing or knowing her

yes it's true. Dizzy told a lady her daughter has cancer.

he's never met the daughter or even spoken with her

where's do his talents end?

Dizzybear... Without seeing her, Dizzy diagnosed caller's daughter with cancer . Amazing! As far as "intel", he says hang on a little while longer and believes RV will happen any day now.

Ray pissed, that has to be funny to hear.

he banning bunch of peeps cause they were bitchin bout the call being late

Ray: Everything is pointing towards Thursday, Dec. 1.

Ray: The Iraqi's are saying they want it over by Saturday.

RAY’S CLOSING STATEMENT: Looking for it to happen tomorrow. Don't know that will put us in the bank but give us some information when we're going to the bank. In the meantime, in between time, we're going to hold onto the steadfast belief we are at the end of the road. We will see where we are tomorrow, the 1st day of December. . . .we just may be singing, "Oh Happy Day!"

(notes & commentary courtesy of RCI)

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary (w/bonus RayRat notes) 12/1/16 Empty Re: DizzyBear Call Notes & Commentary (w/bonus RayRat notes) 12/1/16

Post by Chaz Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:54 am

I've been hearing for years we are at the end, yep another tactic used by all the gurus, saying we are at the end, in reality we where never at the beginning, other than handing over our hard earned money to the dealers never to be seen again , meaning our money of course.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum