Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Iraqi courts adopt "austerity" and a progressive increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraqi courts adopt "austerity" and a progressive increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi courts adopt "austerity" and a progressive increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi courts adopt "austerity" and a progressive increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi courts adopt "austerity" and a progressive increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi courts adopt "austerity" and a progressive increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi courts adopt "austerity" and a progressive increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi courts adopt "austerity" and a progressive increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi courts adopt "austerity" and a progressive increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi courts adopt "austerity" and a progressive increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi courts adopt "austerity" and a progressive increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi courts adopt "austerity" and a progressive increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi courts adopt "austerity" and a progressive increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi courts adopt "austerity" and a progressive increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi courts adopt "austerity" and a progressive increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi courts adopt "austerity" and a progressive increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi courts adopt "austerity" and a progressive increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi courts adopt "austerity" and a progressive increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi courts adopt "austerity" and a progressive increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi courts adopt "austerity" and a progressive increase in revenues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Iraqi courts adopt "austerity" and a progressive increase in revenues

Go down

Iraqi courts adopt "austerity" and a progressive increase in revenues Empty Iraqi courts adopt "austerity" and a progressive increase in revenues

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:49 pm

Iraqi courts adopt "austerity" and a progressive increase in revenues

28/11/2016

(Independent) .. granted judicial authority of the Federal Treasury of the Iraqi state more than 161 billion after a decade of independence, officials in the judiciary and points out that the amount of fees and levies in the courts rising continuously, while the economist pointed to the potential to benefit the Iraqi state of these funds as a source of important financial budget, which depends on oil only.

The winning of the judicial institutions of power expansion through the opening of the courts and the judiciary's role in towns and villages across the country to increase these revenues, although confirmation of the judiciary not to raise fees values ​​in the courts in order not to overload your citizens.

The judge said Abdul Sattar Bayrakdar spokesman for the judiciary said that "courts revenues witnessed a marked increase in the amounts Almjbah over the past years and exponentially from year to year."

Bayraktar said that "the judiciary revenues during the first decade of independence amounted to more than 161 billion and 426 million dinars," noting that "most of these amounts was Thsaliha of Okiem litigation fees."

For its part, attributed the director general of the Finance Department in the Supreme Judicial Council Kazem Hassan symbolic increase revenue to "the expansion sought by the judiciary and of the opening of a large number of courts, mostly in the districts and the areas of the provinces, and therefore it Mroadh reflect these developments in the power circles revenue increase the judiciary. "

Hassan denied that "the higher revenues as a result of the increase in the fees charged to promote the fact that the transaction fee law, passed a year ago values, and that the pace of the rise include all of the previous years.

According to Hassan said that "the judiciary does not deduct any percentage of the revenue to be used in disbursements for its institutions, but all of them go to the treasury of the Iraqi state and supported as revenue final to the state treasury, and can not benefit from them within the judiciary that the collected subject to the sovereign laws of the fees," noting that " these funds are in favor of the general revenues of the state and have nothing to do Pettmuillena within budget. "

Regarding the retrenchment that followed the country during the last term actions drew the Director General of the Department of Finance that "the judiciary shall give consideration to the critical economic situation, which is going through the country as a result of the deterioration in global oil prices and the expenses of the war against the terrorist gangs," asserting that "the judiciary is also baptized not to use the legal authority in Article (25) and which enables him to increase collection of fees as income, the desire to not overload on the shoulders of the citizen, and the judiciary as well as going to retrenchment and the policy of austerity and self-reliance in the doors of several approaches. "

Hassan believes that "The federal judiciary, including availability of the revenues are not only in the specialization judicial work has become a point of contributing to the construction of the country and support its economy and its security and stability, through the collection of fees and higher revenues, which are deposited in the Treasury of the State General at a time when the country is exposed to the attack rate terrorist and financial situation is difficult. "

For his part, economist haven Amin said that "public demand and their review of the Chambers of the judicial authority to grant such an increase in revenue and this is due to their confidence in the judiciary and increase their awareness and therefore is a positive indicator of the financial side."

According to expert, the possibility that "this is a total financial revenue source for the Iraqi budget and allows planners to take advantage of them, especially in light of the situation experienced by the country's austerity policy and the stage of the war budget for Iraq in need of doors is oil."

The Secretary concluded that "despite the reluctance of the amounts derived from fees, but they are a positive difference to hurt imports, especially since the state of the judiciary in order to achieve a service."

LINK

Iraqi courts adopt "austerity" and a progressive increase in revenues 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum