Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Hope Ranger's  "A Little Hope" Dinar Story I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Hope Ranger's  "A Little Hope" Dinar Story I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hope Ranger's  "A Little Hope" Dinar Story I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Hope Ranger's  "A Little Hope" Dinar Story I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hope Ranger's  "A Little Hope" Dinar Story I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Hope Ranger's  "A Little Hope" Dinar Story I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hope Ranger's  "A Little Hope" Dinar Story I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hope Ranger's  "A Little Hope" Dinar Story I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hope Ranger's  "A Little Hope" Dinar Story I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hope Ranger's  "A Little Hope" Dinar Story I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hope Ranger's  "A Little Hope" Dinar Story I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hope Ranger's  "A Little Hope" Dinar Story I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hope Ranger's  "A Little Hope" Dinar Story I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hope Ranger's  "A Little Hope" Dinar Story I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hope Ranger's  "A Little Hope" Dinar Story I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hope Ranger's  "A Little Hope" Dinar Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Hope Ranger's  "A Little Hope" Dinar Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Hope Ranger's  "A Little Hope" Dinar Story I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Hope Ranger's  "A Little Hope" Dinar Story I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Hope Ranger's  "A Little Hope" Dinar Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Hope Ranger's "A Little Hope" Dinar Story

2 posters

Go down

Hope Ranger's  "A Little Hope" Dinar Story Empty Hope Ranger's "A Little Hope" Dinar Story

Post by Ssmith Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm

I bought my dinars in 2010 and the talk at that time was so intense that I worried the dinar would revalue before my dinars were delivered. Looking back I laugh when I think about that.

So here we are, almost 7 years later and still waiting. I have been through emotional roller coaster rides on this journey the likes of which embarrass me when I think about it. I am glad nobody but me knows how bad it got sometimes.

Today for the most part I don’t let my emotions get involved with anything to do with the GCR/RV because I had to either detach myself or have a breakdown. I have no secret contacts that give me information.

You would think that after watching this thing so closely for so many years I would have met someone but I keep this to myself. I have not even told my children who are all grown and living on their own except my youngest who bought dinars the same time I did and who still lives with me.

The only thing I have that gives me hope is this. I worked with a gal before I retired who was a civilian contractor in Iraq during the war. She owns dinars and I think she may own a lot of them.

She did not make a ton of money but the last time I saw her at a company party she was driving a Mercedes Benz sports car, brand new. She did not make enough money to be driving that car.

All I can assume is that she may be one of the higher tier folks due to the amount of dinars she owns. Anyway she told me the dinar will revalue to what it was before it was devalued or higher and that she knew that for a fact. I don’t know how she knew that but that was good enough for me.

So all this talk predicting the GCR/RV by the 20th or whatever date the gurus are throwing around these days to me sounded just like it has so many times over the years I have been watching this.

This time is different no doubt there is much more talk and Iraq has accomplished so much more by now that I have allowed myself to entertain a small glimmer of hope but I will not allow myself to get too excited because it is all too possible that next year at this time we will still be sitting here waiting for this to happen. I am not being a “downer” just realistic.

Anyway I just wanted to share this for anyone who is new to this and possibly on the brink of a nervous breakdown. Just relax and don’t let all the hype get to you too much because this is not the first time the gurus have predicted the RV any day now. 

​Honestly I don’t see this happening until there is a major change in the world because the wealthy elitists do not want a bunch of ordinary folks running around with all that money. They want it all for themselves and they are not going to allow us to have it so they need to be gone before this happens.

Of course that is just my opinion but greed is what drives people like that and sharing the wealth is not in their nature. I hope with all my heart that all the talk from Fulford and people like him is for real because a major change of leadership and world politics is not only what this world needs but in my opinion it is what needs to happen before this will.

Thanks for reading my ramblings.

Hope-Ranger

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Hope Ranger's  "A Little Hope" Dinar Story Empty Re: Hope Ranger's "A Little Hope" Dinar Story

Post by Ethel Biscuit Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:30 am

...this is not the first time the gurus have predicted the RV any day now.

But he still believes because he thinks he's got a reason why it hasn't happened yet:

Honestly I don’t see this happening until there is a major change in the world because the wealthy elitists do not want a bunch of ordinary folks running around with all that money. They want it all for themselves and they are not going to allow us to have it so they need to be gone before this happens.

And he knows it is going to happen because some woman who drives a Mercedes and once worked in Iraq told him it would:

Anyway she told me the dinar will revalue to what it was before it was devalued or higher and that she knew that for a fact. I don’t know how she knew that but that was good enough for me.

There, in 3 statements you have the poor reasoning that means some people will go to their graves still believing this rubbish.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum