Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
@RayRen98 -Iraqi banks and CBI say they are fully set up for international interactions. I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
@RayRen98 -Iraqi banks and CBI say they are fully set up for international interactions. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
@RayRen98 -Iraqi banks and CBI say they are fully set up for international interactions. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
@RayRen98 -Iraqi banks and CBI say they are fully set up for international interactions. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
@RayRen98 -Iraqi banks and CBI say they are fully set up for international interactions. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
@RayRen98 -Iraqi banks and CBI say they are fully set up for international interactions. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
@RayRen98 -Iraqi banks and CBI say they are fully set up for international interactions. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
@RayRen98 -Iraqi banks and CBI say they are fully set up for international interactions. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
@RayRen98 -Iraqi banks and CBI say they are fully set up for international interactions. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
@RayRen98 -Iraqi banks and CBI say they are fully set up for international interactions. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
@RayRen98 -Iraqi banks and CBI say they are fully set up for international interactions. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
@RayRen98 -Iraqi banks and CBI say they are fully set up for international interactions. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
@RayRen98 -Iraqi banks and CBI say they are fully set up for international interactions. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
@RayRen98 -Iraqi banks and CBI say they are fully set up for international interactions. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
@RayRen98 -Iraqi banks and CBI say they are fully set up for international interactions. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
@RayRen98 -Iraqi banks and CBI say they are fully set up for international interactions. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
@RayRen98 -Iraqi banks and CBI say they are fully set up for international interactions. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
@RayRen98 -Iraqi banks and CBI say they are fully set up for international interactions. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
@RayRen98 -Iraqi banks and CBI say they are fully set up for international interactions. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
@RayRen98 -Iraqi banks and CBI say they are fully set up for international interactions. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

@RayRen98 -Iraqi banks and CBI say they are fully set up for international interactions.

Go down

@RayRen98 -Iraqi banks and CBI say they are fully set up for international interactions. Empty @RayRen98 -Iraqi banks and CBI say they are fully set up for international interactions.

Post by Ssmith Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:10 pm

Guru RayRen98

I believe the Budget has been made a matter of urgency to get that approved and also implemented. Don’t put too much emphasis on the Budget, because being passed and published, that doesn’t mean an automatic RV.  We have been looking for the lower denominations to be released every day this week.  The Iraqi banks and CBI say they are fully set up for international interactions. The next thing is for the currency to change its value inside the country and then outside the country.  We’re ready, everything is done, and banks are ready for international action. The citizens are no longer complaining about economic reforms. These are all signs to say that it’s over. It’s coming to a beginning, rather than an end. I do believe this is happening before the end of this year.

~~~~~~~~~~~

And Ray woke people up for this?

PM Abadi was on Iraqi TV guaranteeing that Mosul would be liberated by the end of 2016.

Alaq announced that the National Reconciliation Agreement is ready and indicated that the citizens of Iraq will have a new life when Mosul is free.

The Budget is anticipated to be voted on and passed before the end of November. I'm still not sure on when it will be "implemented."

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum