Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
3 - 10/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
3 - 10/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
3 - 10/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
3 - 10/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3 - 10/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3 - 10/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3 - 10/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3 - 10/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3 - 10/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3 - 10/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3 - 10/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3 - 10/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3 - 10/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3 - 10/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3 - 10/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3 - 10/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3 - 10/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3 - 10/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3 - 10/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3 - 10/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

10/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

3 - 10/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 10/30/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:27 pm

Guru Bulldog75:   THIS SHOULD BE OUR WEEK.  WE ARE GOOD TO GO. AM REALLY EXCITED FOR EVERYONE. TRAIN A COMIN'.

Guru Med: 
  I THINK WE WILL SEE SHABIBI MOVE AS SOON AS THE VOTE IS OVER.  THAT IS WHY HE BOUGHT THE DE LA RUE MACHINES.  YOU HAVE PARLIAMENTS FINANCE COMMITTEE SAYING YES, YOU HAVE ALL THE BANKS IN IRAQ SAYING YES.  THEY VOTE EARLY ON THE DRAFT TO PRINT, SAY BETWEEN THE 10TH AND 15TH, EXECT THE RV WITHIN WEEKS, EXPECT BEFORE THEIR XMAS.

LETS DO A RUNDOWN OF WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN THE LAST 90 DAYS OR ABOUT.    #1  CBI SUBMITS DRAFT LAW TO PRINT TO COUNSEL OF MINISTERS. #2  COUNSEL OF MINISTERS APPROVES THE CBI DRAFT TO PRINT.  #3 PARLIAMENT DOES THE FIRST READING OF THE DRAFT TO PRINT.  #4 PARLIAMENT DOES THE 2ND READING OF THE DRAFT TO PRINT.#5 PARLIAMENTS FINANCE COMMITTEE ENDORSES THE REMOVAL OF THE ZEROS FROM THE IQD.  #6 BANKS OF IRAQ JOINTLY SUPPORT CBI'S DECISION TO DELETE 3 ZERO'S FROM THE NOMINAL VALUE. #7CBI ORDERS 10 DE LA RUE MACHINES AT A COST OF $15 MILLION PLUS.  #8 WE ARE WAITING FOR PARLIAMENTS RETURN SO THEY CAN VOTE ON THE FINAL APPROVALOF THE DRAFT TO PRINT.  SO THAT IS WHAT HAS HAPPENED BRIEFLY THE LAST COUPLE MONTHS.  WHEN YOU LOOK AT IT IN THAT WAY IT DOESNT SEEM LIKE THEY DRAG THEIR FEET, BUT THEY DO.

Guru Jonnywg:
   We are in expectation of the illusive...it should happen between right now and NOV 1ST.   I HAVE NO NEGATIVE INFO, ALL IS POSITIVE...HAVE NO COMMENT ON RATE...I THINK BANKS FIRST.... BUT WHO CARES.... LET IT SHOW SOMEWHERE...AS THEY SAY...JUST DO IT.

Guru Vic1:  Thank you all, OOM FAMILY, All the Administration and Mod's, Ghost and Last but not Least My Brother OKIE! When We see the Brothers KUWAIT and IRAQ... All the TALK about The PORTS... Mubarak PORT... UMM QASR, Port FAW... The NEED for DEEP WATER PORTS!!!! I ask you all a QUESTION? How many of YOU have been to an OPEN HOUSE on A US Navy AIRCRAFT-CARRIER??? The Strait of HORMUZ.... The IRANIAN Navy has Patrolled... KHARQ ISLAND and Others that Iran TOOK from Neighboring countries in 1975!!! When a US AIRCRAFT-CARRIER ROLLS IN ...MAN EVEYONE PAYS ATTENTION!!! The Persian GULF is OURS(USA)! Do not think so... rermember an Article 5 months ago...When 2 Iranian Naval Ships ...went up the SUEZ canal to the MED., SEA? WHO followed them within 2 DAYS? Kuwaiti Navy?, Saudi Arabian Navy?, UK Navy? French, Chinese, RUSSIAN NAVIES??? NO!!! The Biggest and BADDEST of THEM ALL!!! THE US of A... Baby!!! When where in the MED.SEA... KEEPING a GOOD EYE on TEHRAN... TRYING to HELP THE MAD MAN from TRIPOLI!!! That is WHY .... I chose MY CITIZENSHIP at 18 ... to be and REMAIN... AMERICAN!!! THE RED,WHITE and BLUE!!! So... OUR TROOPS are LEAVING...HUH!!! IS THAT ENOUGH SAID... OR WHAT! GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!! FLY FOREVER...OLD GLORY!!! 

Guru TNT Tony:   In keeping with Dan’s analogy on our Friday call…We are EXPECTING the CBI to send out our announcements within the next 12 hours – Live Presentation of the new baby should be sometime in the next 24 hours –..... .... REMEMBER…Babies come on their own schedule so NO GUARANTEES – If the baby is not delivered by Thursday…expect a C-Section – Have a GREAT DAY – I am out buying stuff for the nursery!

Guru Bear5642:
   WELL I JUST CAME IN TO ENCOURAGE EVERYONE AND BELIEVE WE SHOULD SEE THIS COME TO FUITION THIS WEEK, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY.   I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING NEW SINCE FRIDAY AND IT IS EXTREMELY QUIET RIGHT NOW THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM.  I JUST KNOW THAT THIS WILL HAPPEN WHEN ALL BANKS ARE OPEN AND THE LATEST SEEMS TO POINT TO FOREX FIRST, MY GUESS IS THIS COULD POP EITHER CBI, FOREX OR ALL BANKS AT ONE TIME.  WE WILL KNOW THE MINUTE IT HAPPENS.  THIS RIDE IS DEFINATELY COMING TO AN END.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND WHEN WE FIRST CAME IN WITH THE NEWS OF A 30 DAY DELAY WE ACTUALLY SAID ORIGINALLY IT COULD GO TO THANKSGIVING HOWEVER WE WERE TOLD IT WASH BEING PROCESSED A LOT MORE QUICKLY NAD THATS WHY WE ARE LOOKING INTO THE FIRST WEEK OF NOVEMBER

OK I HOPE I HAVE BROUGHT SOME GOOD NEWS TO EVERYONE AND I MUST BE GOING. WE DO EXPECT TO GET SOME CALLS OUT OF IRAQ TODAY OR TOMORROW AND AS ALWAYS YOU WILL HEAR IT IN OKIES HOUSE FIRST

Guru BWM:   my biggest struggle with this has been the idea that this is all iraq now... it's not and the fate of the economical balance hangs in the future of this going on... so while it should/could have been resolved months ago understand that every country has pinned their hopes on this helping them IMO.  some may want to point to that date based on the G20 meetings and some other factors... there are several other issues that need to be resolved before then that should lead to us seeing it before then... I still believe we are anytime...attitude has not changed about that with what I have heard

Guru OkieOilman
(via Ghost):   JUST A SHORT STOP OVER RE-FUELING OKIE'S PLANE--HIS REPORT STILL STANDS ABOUT THE TIMING OF THIS EVENT--IT SHOULDN'T BE LONG NOW. HE HAS BEEN IN CONSTANT CONTACT WITH THE M.E. AND THE NECESSITIES ARE ACCOMPLISHED--THERE IS NOTHING MORE TO SAY

OKIE TOLD ME TO POST HE WILL BE OUT OF THE STATES FROM NOV7 THRU NOV 30TH AND PROBABLY OUT OF COMMUNICATION LOCALLY

THIS BOARD HAS PROGRESSED TO THE POINT THAT OKIE HAD HOPED IT WOULD. WITHOUT A DOUBT THE MOST INFORMED INTEL ACQUIRING PEOPLE ARE ALL ASSEMBLED ON THIS ONE SITE. THIS HAS REALLY TAKEN A BURDEN OFF HIM. HE IS ABLE TO GET SOME SLEEP INSTEAD OF BEING ON THE PHONE ALL NIGHT TO THE M.E. ACQUIRING INFO TO FURNISH YOU. HE SAID THIS SITE HAD FINALLY GROWN UP ENOUGH THAT HIS CONSTANT PRESENCE IS NO LONGER REQUIRED. HE SAID HE WOULD ONLY POST OCCASIONALLY FROM NOW ON. BUT---HE WILL BE HERE AFTER THE R/V FOR THE PURPOSE OF HELPING SOME NEWBYS NAVIGATE THE PROCESS THEY WILL FACE AFTER THE R/V--HE SAID TO TELL EVERYONE HE LOVED THEM AND HOPED GOD WOULD BLESS YOU ALL BEYOND MEASURE.-----

OKIE AND MYSELF WILL BE LOCATED IN ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES ON EARTH---BUT ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS PLACES TO POSSIBLY BE----PRAY FOR US BOTH PLEASE

Guru Poppy3:
   I am so pumped after the calls I got today all three within 45 min of each other and all had the same details from all different sources and said be ready between sunday and monday night to hear the rv and should be cashing in on tuesday the 1st of nov. awesome people honest and very sincere about the investment.  I belive it completely these guys don't play. one group information direct from bagdad, the other direct fro isreal, the other from a member of the federal reserve.

DV Member 'Dinar Buddy':  The gurus are stating Dealers are going to be required to stop selling and be on alert this coming week. TOTAL LIE!!
The dealers are not in contact with any federal alerts or communications. The government agencies only track purchases of any currency in large quantities. I have the cell phone of two local dealers, and chatted with both of them an hour ago. Both have plenty of dinar and are never restricted to sell. The only time they are not able to sell if they are out of Dinar from their local wholesalers.

The next we will hear the government is blocking out all dinar sites. This was tried in march and was deemed a joke by all.
The games the gurus do to create sales of the Dinar...

** I am not a pumper so don't ask me for the dealer contacts. You most likely are over spent to this point any way...
Go RV

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum