Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
“To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
“To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
“To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
“To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
“To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
“To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
“To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
“To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
“To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
“To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
“To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
“To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
“To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
“To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
“To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
“To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
“To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
“To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
“To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
“To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

“To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World

4 posters

Go down

“To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World Empty “To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World

Post by Ssmith Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:44 pm

“To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World

Dear Lucinda,

I have noticed that Yosef has praised Yahweh a few times in his posts  (e.g. https://www.dinardaily.net/t57438-yosef-release-rv-intel-update-9-17-2016-8 , nothing more, nothing less… and He will assign you the appropriate amount of resources and responsibilities to accomplish His desired mercy in the world.”), and this confuses me. Because, after much personal history with Yahweh, I am of a similar opinion of it as you.

Yahweh is a monster.

And I mean that in the most sincere way based on ‘where’ he (it’s not a he but it’s easier to use the term he) came from and how he came into being. That is the story of Sophia of the Epinoia and the terrible mistake she made at the dawn of the creation – but I will get to that story later on. First I’d like to talk about the Hidden Hand writings.

In October of 2008 a poster arrived on the “Above Top Secret” (ATS) whistleblower forum by the name of Hidden Hand, proclaiming to be an illuminati insider whose job it was to reveal information to the masses in keeping with the law of Free Will. Meaning (and this goes to your thoughts on CONSENT), according to universal law our captors are required to tell us something of what they are covertly doing to us so our consent to this treatment becomes implied. Right? If we know what they are doing and we continue to allow it, that is unfortunately consent enough to satisfy the law.

HH posted on the forum for about two weeks, answering the majority of the questions asked of him (that was the deal, he would only answer questions asked, offering no detail or information beyond). The entire transcript is riveting:

http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html

But of note to this conversation, he offered a great deal of information about Yahweh, who is the planetary logos or “god” of our human group soul complex. And because of Sophia’s mistake, he is a rather sucky god. He is not very well liked within the Hierarchy because of his bloodthirsty propensity to continually destroy his own down line and keep us stuck on this planet, but hey, we’re not stopping him so…

What follows are the blocks of text from the ATS transcript pertaining to Yahweh:

ATS: How do you justify that the current British royal family line is the true bloodline, but Ishmael is not the true receiver of Abraham's gift? If you're true bloodline, you'll know what I mean.

HH: Who says it is the 'true' line? There were Ruling-Bloodlines long before your 'Yahweh' and his 'Christianity' arrived on this planet. Yahweh is 'a' Creator, not 'The' One Infinite Creator. There are other and Higher 'gods' than him. Ultimately, All, are a part of The One, and either consciously, or unconsciously, exercising their Free Will to Create. Begin to study 'outside of the box' for a True understanding of the Creation.

The British Royalty is not the most powerful line. The names that you know, do not hold the real ancient power. There are others above these lineages in the Hierarchy. You will not know the names of these lines.

HH: Your Creator, the one you have called 'Yahweh', is not "God" inasmuch as your bible refers to him as being "the One True God". He is 'a' Creator (or Sub-Sub-Logos) rather than the One Infinite Creator. He is not even a Galactic level Logos, but rather, is the Planetary Logos for this one planet.

Our Creator, is the one you refer to as 'Lucifer', "The Light Bearer" and "Bright and Morning Star".

Our Creator is not "The Devil" as he has been spuriously portrayed in your bible. Lucifer is what you would call a "Group Soul" or "Social Memory Complex", which has evolved to the level of the Sixth Density, which in effect, means that he (or more accurately "'we") has evolved to a level sufficient that he (we) has attained a status equal or arguably 'greater' than that of Yahweh (we have evolved higher than him). In appearance, were you to gaze upon Lucifer's fullest expression of our Being, the appearance would be that of a Sun or a "Bright Star". Or, when stepping down into a 3rd Density vibration, we would appear as what you may term an 'Angel' or 'Light Being'.

Allow me to elucidate:

When an entity (Group Soul Complex) evolves to the level of the Sixth Density, it is by comparison to the amount of time it takes to get that far, a mere hop skip and a jump from 8th Density Ultimate Re-Union with The One Infinite Creator, and then from there, back to dissolution into the Source of All, Intelligent Infinity.

We (our Bloodline Families), as a Group Soul or Social Memory Complex (Lucifer), were on the verge of Seventh Density Ascension, though at this level, before Harvest comes, we have the choice to progress higher, or, to return to help others of lower densities with their own evolution, by passing down our knowledge and Wisdom (Light) to those that call upon us for assistance, with their own Free Will.

Now, at this time, having made our decision to stay and help our Galactic Brothers and Sisters in The One, we were assigned a challenging task by the Council of Elders, who act as the Guardians of this Galaxy from their Eighth Density 'Head Quarters' on the planet Saturn.

Yahweh, due to the fact that he had NOT (as was his right as Planetary Logos) handed down his own Free Will to "know thyself" to those incarnating upon 'his' planet, was having very little evolutionary progress therein. So we (Lucifer) were sent to help. Once the order was given from the Council of Elders, we "Fell", or Descended back to a place where we could, with hard work and focus, once again materialize a 3rd Density manifestation of ourself.

Yahweh had agreed to our coming, in fact it was he who had initially asked the Council for a "Catalyst" of change to enter into his Creation, and share the knowledge and wisdom we had attained through our Ascensions. In the absence of Free Will upon the planet, there can be no Polarity, and therefore, nothing to 'choose' between. Just as is portrayed in the book of Genesis, the planet was very "Edenic" in nature. Sure, it was a lovely 'paradise', yet the Beings incarnating there had no agitator toward evolving beyond the 3rd Density, and therefore, little hope of ever making the journey Home, to The One. Yahweh has been happy to keep his own little pet Eden Project in effect, but with little chance of the Souls here making it Home, it had become in effect, an albeit very beautiful 'Prison'. Yahweh was, in modern parlance, running a benign dictatorship.

Without Polarity, (derived from Free Will), there is only the Unity of Love and Light, and no choice to experience 'other than' that. So, we were to be the Catalyst for change, in order to provide that choice, thus bringing Polarity. Yahweh agreed that we would introduce the concept of Free Will to Earth's inhabitants, by offering them an initial choice, as to whether they 'wanted' it or not. Hence, "The Tree of the Knowledge of 'Good and Evil'" (or more accurately, the Knowledge of Polarity, of Positive or Negative). Yahweh takes his inhabitants to a new 'garden' and tells them you can do anything you like, except this one thing, thus creating the desire to do the one thing there are told they cannot. Hence, a "Choice". We provide the Catalyst by telling them the benefits of attaining Knowledge, they eat from the tree, and the rest is history.

Yahweh thought that his 'Children' would still choose to obey him, and when he discovered they did not, he became angry. As he himself describes in his scriptures, he is a "Jealous God", and he did not like it that his 'children' had chose to disobey him, and follow our advice. We're already committed to being here for a predefined set of "Cycles" to help provide the Catalyst for Human evolution, namely by offering you the Negative Option, or that which you choose to call "evil". Now that Free Will had been granted, Yahweh could not retract it, and we have to stay here as contracted to continue to provide the planet with the Polarity choice. Since then, Yahweh has confined us (as a Group Soul) here within the Earth's Astral Planes (which is very constricting and uncomfortable for a Being of our Wisdom and experience). The Council of Elders gave us the choice to be released (against Yahweh's will), but at the cancellation of our contract to Serve the planet earth; or to remain and fulfil our assignment, and endure Yahweh's self proclaimed "Wrath". We stayed, but as a karmic result of our Group Soul's confinement by Yahweh, our own individuated Souls were given the mandate (by The Council) to "Rule" over Yahweh's people during our physical incarnations here on your planet.

Let's be clear about one thing though. All of this (physical life / incarnation), is a very intricate and skillfully designed Game, whereby the One Infinite Creator, plays the game of forgetting who It is, so that It can learn to remember, and in doing so, experience and know Itself as Creator. All the way down to us tiny individuated sparks of the All That Is. Off stage, and between "Lives" (zero-point time / anti-matter Universe) as incarnated "human beings", we, all of us / you (as Souls), are great friends. Brothers and Sisters in The One.

Between 'lives' we all have a great laugh about the parts we have performed in the 'play', and look forward to and have great fun preparing the next chapters to act out.

HH: …and yes, currently, you are trapped (or more accurately "Quarantined") within the 'matter' of this planet you call Earth.

You can thank your Creator Yahweh for that. You are the 'offspring' or individuations of his Group Soul (or Social Memory Complex). Macrocosmically speaking, you ARE Yahweh. The 'Karmic' effect of his imprisoning us in his Astral Planes, also has an impact upon you. I cannot be more specific on this, without impinging on the Law of Confusion. You must work it out for yourselves.

HH: Religion is either actually created, or at very least, heavily influenced by us. There is no such things as "god". "God" is a human concept, which is a misunderstanding of the original concept of "Creator". This is further confused, as there are many macrocosmic level Creators, or Logos, as has been explained previously. "God" implies some separate entity which is 'outside' of you, which you must supplicate to and worship. Our One Infinite Creator, and almost all of our Logos and sub-Logos', do not want your worship. They want you to understand Creation, and your place within it, as a Co-Creator. Ultimately, there is a "Supreme Being", in the form of the One Infinite Creator, but we are all a part of It, rather than it's subjects. None of the names given for this "Supreme Being" by your religions are the true name, but they are indeed correct, in that there is One Supreme Being, namely the Infinite Creator. They just have different concepts about It, which spring from the texts their religion is based upon.

Do not 'worship' your Infinite Creator, but rather live in a state of Thanksgiving and Service to It, for bringing you into Being, and for this amazing Game It has Created, in which we may forget who we really are, in order to remember, and know ourself one again, as the Creator. [END]

So that’s who Yahweh is and what our current situation is in needing to get around him in order to advance our species. Lucinda, you are bringing our attention to the most vital aspect of our ascension: GETTING AROUND YAHWEH!

So, where did Yahweh come from and how did he come into being? Alas, the story of Sophia…

This story begins at the beginning of ALL, which I put into an allegorical creation story months ago in this post, “There Is No Manual.”

“A Creation Story"

Existence sprang into being with the simple thought:

“I AM”

Surprised at it’s sudden appearance on the scene, the original thought then had another thought:

“WHOA!”

Now thoroughly fascinated with itself, the thought asked itself this question:

“I WONDER WHAT ELSE I CAN DO?”

Now, this is obviously oversimplified to the extreme but herein lies the most critical aspect to understanding how Yahweh came about: the power of thought.

In the beginning, Source emanated/brought forth/thought into being a likeness of Himself Father/Mother; and this thought brought forth the Christ; and from Christ was brought forth the twelve aeons, the twelfth of whom was Sohpia. At this stage of the creation of the hierarchy, the aeons worked with their consorts, and it was highly unfavorable to Source for one consort to bring forth or emanate without the other. This is exactly how Sophia got herself into big trouble. The entire fascinating scripture can be found in The Apocryphon of John in the Nag Hammadi collection; I will summarize as follows bearing in mind that Yahweh is herein referred to as Yaltabaoth:

“The last engendered being in the hierarchy of the Aeons is Sophia, who exists just above the veil that separates the material realm from the Pleroma. (Pleroma is an area beyond our universe(s), represented by fullness, or a sense of completion. This area is where divine power is at its greatest. Pleroma is also referred to as Cosmos.) Sophia is the Mother Goddess from whom all life in the material realm ultimately descends. By this and most Gnostic accounts, Sophia experienced an overwhelming desire to procreate – so much so that she rushed into the process without first consulting her consort, Yeshua. As a result, her “thought” engendered a massive unbalance; he was without gnosis (or ignorant).

The infant Yaltabaoth, upon first opening his eyes, had seen only the smallest glimpse of the Pleroma, its principal hierarchy, and his Mother. His ignorance led him to believe that he was alone in the universe, and that he was the Parent of all things. His glimpse of the Pleroma had seeded his mind with the idea of a pattern or model for creation – an idea he thought to be his own. He thus fashioned the heavens and the earth within the abyss of darkness he had been cast into. Further, he populated his universe with angelic rulers, called Archons or authorities, in order to have worshippers who believed him to be the Highest God. Possessing a small portion of Sophia’s light, he became increasingly drunk and stupefied by his own power and arrogance.

As for Sophia, she immediately repented for her deed and for the loss of the portion of Her Light. She cried out, and was heard by the hierarchies of Aeons within the Pleroma. They pitied Her, and raised Their voices with Hers – so that the Parent of the Entirety took notice and consented to help. He poured forth His divine spirit upon Her, and elevated Her to the ninth of the twelve lower Aeons (called Afterthought) until She could rectify the problem of the deficiency.

Meanwhile, Yaltabaoth continued to proclaim himself god of all: “For my part, I am a jealous God. And, there is no other God apart from me.” Because of this, the Archons themselves became suspicious. If Yaltabaoth were truly the only God, then what other God could exist to arouse his jealousy?”

So this is how Yahweh came into being – as an egomaniacal deficiency that corrupted first this planet and then the whole of the universe. The complete story (in The Apocryphon of John) goes on in great detail to describe how Yahweh has created his “kingdom” using lies and deceit and death and destruction to control his own “creation,” but this is enough to make it clear the situation we are all in. You may be wondering at this point, IS there a way around this monster?

The answer is yes. And Lucinda is showing us that way. Refuse to CONSENT to any of it. For their part Yeshua and Sophia are here both physically and in spirit (as are a great number of heavenly warrior beings bearing weapons of Love), to correct the deficiency – and they will. Now that you have full knowledge of who this entity is and how he maintains power over you, you can do your part to help and just say no.

Lastly, Lucinda, can you elaborate on a couple of questions I have? You have mentioned the “Nemesis Constellation.” Can you expand on how this constellation connects to us here on Earth and how it relates to Yahweh?

Also, the planets next to the Sun you have mentioned which are visible on the Bogaz-Northern Cyprus live cam. What is their significance?

Thank you for enlightening us ALL!

With Love from Hope for the World

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

“To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World Empty Re: “To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World

Post by Kevind53 Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:08 pm

Wow, talk about twisted ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

“To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World 2805820865  “To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World 2805820865  “To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World 2805820865  “To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

“To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World Empty Re: “To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World

Post by Ethel Biscuit Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:08 am

This stuff is great! Almost as good as JRR Tolkien!

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRex Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:35 am

That sounds like WAY too much peyote.    crazyspin
TheRealRex
TheRealRex

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:56 am

Ethel Biscuit wrote:This stuff is great! Almost as good as JRR Tolkien!

No Tolkin is interesting to read, straight up and allegorically, this is pure rubbish.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

“To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World 2805820865  “To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World 2805820865  “To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World 2805820865  “To Lucinda, Regarding Yahweh” from Hope for the World 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRex Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:48 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
Ethel Biscuit wrote:This stuff is great! Almost as good as JRR Tolkien!

No Tolkin is interesting to read, straight up and allegorically, this is pure rubbish.

I'm going to have to agree with the rubbish assessment.
TheRealRex
TheRealRex

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum