Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
A ONE HOUR MEETING TODAY IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A ONE HOUR MEETING TODAY IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A ONE HOUR MEETING TODAY IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A ONE HOUR MEETING TODAY IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A ONE HOUR MEETING TODAY IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A ONE HOUR MEETING TODAY IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A ONE HOUR MEETING TODAY IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A ONE HOUR MEETING TODAY IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A ONE HOUR MEETING TODAY IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A ONE HOUR MEETING TODAY IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A ONE HOUR MEETING TODAY IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A ONE HOUR MEETING TODAY IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A ONE HOUR MEETING TODAY IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A ONE HOUR MEETING TODAY IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A ONE HOUR MEETING TODAY IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A ONE HOUR MEETING TODAY IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A ONE HOUR MEETING TODAY IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A ONE HOUR MEETING TODAY IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A ONE HOUR MEETING TODAY IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A ONE HOUR MEETING TODAY IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

A ONE HOUR MEETING TODAY IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!!!!

+3
TheBeav
GreyWolfe
darjohn
7 posters

Go down

A ONE HOUR MEETING TODAY IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!!!! Empty A ONE HOUR MEETING TODAY IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!!!!

Post by darjohn Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:08 am

"SOMETHING BIG" ~ This is Interesting ~ One Hour Meeting .. Obama and lawmakers aim for "big" things in debt talks ...
July 07, 2011

Obama and lawmakers aim for "big" things in debt talks

Washington, After weeks of impasse, President Barack Obama and top congressional leaders are aiming for "something big" as they resume budget talks on Thursday to avert an imminent default.

With Republicans showing new flexibility on taxes, Democrats say Obama will push negotiators to double their target to $4 trillion in budget savings over 10 years.

That would be an ambitious goal, but there have been a few hints of progress since talks hit a brick wall two weeks ago.

The meeting, which takes place at the White House, is due to start at 11 a.m. EDT and last about an hour.

Negotiators are trying to craft a deal that would allow lawmakers to say they are taking steps to keep the national debt under control even as they sign off on further borrowing.

Failure to raise the $14.3 trillion debt ceiling by August 2 could force the country to default on debt service and other obligations, a move that could push the country back into recession and send shock waves through financial markets across the globe.

A small team of Treasury officials are discussing options to stave off default if Congress fails to raise the debt limit by the August 2 deadline, sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.

Senior officials, including Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, have repeatedly said there are no contingency plans if lawmakers do not give the U.S. government the authority to borrow more money.

But the sources said the Treasury was looking at a number of options, including whether the administration can delay payments to try and manage cash flows after August 2.

darjohn
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

A ONE HOUR MEETING TODAY IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!!!! Empty Re: A ONE HOUR MEETING TODAY IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!!!!

Post by GreyWolfe Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:28 pm

We need a $4+ Trillion reduction in spending over ONE year, NOT ten years.

Make sure to write your leaders in Congress and let them know we will be following how they cut the deficit as well as steward the Dinars the USA holds. It should all go to pay off our debt and not go toward the over inflated budget!

GreyWolfe
GreyWolfe
GreyWolfe

Back to top Go down

A ONE HOUR MEETING TODAY IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!!!! Empty No Worries

Post by TheBeav Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:10 am

I think the taxes the ust will collect from the rv this year is more than enough to payoff the entire 14 trill debt....the entire HILL knows it and that's why this is all just drama for mass consumption. IMO
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

A ONE HOUR MEETING TODAY IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!!!! Empty Re: A ONE HOUR MEETING TODAY IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!!!!

Post by Dr. Linda Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:16 am

You are so right, TheBeav. If only more Americans understood this charade! Not only will the taxes from our investment enrich their coffers, but the U.S. Government holdings in the Iraqi Dinar will be more than enough to pay off ALL the debts of the government, but all future commitments in Social Security and Medicare for several decades -- that is, just until the NEXT planned RI/RV comes into play from Libya!

And, ALL THE SENATORS AND CONGRESSMEN KNOW THIS!!! :queen:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Christs_Patriot Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:18 am

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. government can't pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our government's reckless fiscal policies. ... Increasing America's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that 'the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better." Obama 20 March 2006,

" We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln
Christs_Patriot
Christs_Patriot

Back to top Go down

A ONE HOUR MEETING TODAY IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!!!! Empty My take on this....

Post by FREEWAY BILL Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:00 pm

First, the default will never happen. If it would, there would be a Worldwide call for an immediate impeachment of Barack Obama as the first President to lead his country into a default. He has not allowed the Democrats and the Republicans to barter this out. He has had to be the negotiator for the democrats which has never been seen before in History. Why would he do this? What is his agenda?

I predict that if they cannot reach common ground by Thursday that he will sign an executive order for a rise in the debt ceiling and then argue it out in court with the Legislature later. If he doesn't, then he has intentionally let this go in default and should be impeached.

With trillions of dollars coming that he knows about, there would be no reason to take such a hard stand.

We will have to wait and see what happens!!!

GOD BLESS THE USA

FREEWAY BILL

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbysac Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:16 pm

MR OBAMA I THINK IS TRYING TO RUIN THIS COUNTRY SINGLE HANDED ,AND HE JUST MIGHT DO IT ,THERE IS NO REASON FOR THIS ,IF THIS DOESNT GO THRU ,WE WOULD HAVE TO PAY HIGHER INTREST RATES ON MORTG AND CARS ETC,NOW IF I HAVE GOOD CREDIT WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PAY ,JUST NOT FAIR ,WE NEED A NEW LEADER ,IMO,

bobbysac
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum