Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bruce D says - All the rates are good, way better than we thought they be even two years ago. Call Notes 10/14/16 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce D says - All the rates are good, way better than we thought they be even two years ago. Call Notes 10/14/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce D says - All the rates are good, way better than we thought they be even two years ago. Call Notes 10/14/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce D says - All the rates are good, way better than we thought they be even two years ago. Call Notes 10/14/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce D says - All the rates are good, way better than we thought they be even two years ago. Call Notes 10/14/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce D says - All the rates are good, way better than we thought they be even two years ago. Call Notes 10/14/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce D says - All the rates are good, way better than we thought they be even two years ago. Call Notes 10/14/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce D says - All the rates are good, way better than we thought they be even two years ago. Call Notes 10/14/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce D says - All the rates are good, way better than we thought they be even two years ago. Call Notes 10/14/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce D says - All the rates are good, way better than we thought they be even two years ago. Call Notes 10/14/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce D says - All the rates are good, way better than we thought they be even two years ago. Call Notes 10/14/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce D says - All the rates are good, way better than we thought they be even two years ago. Call Notes 10/14/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce D says - All the rates are good, way better than we thought they be even two years ago. Call Notes 10/14/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce D says - All the rates are good, way better than we thought they be even two years ago. Call Notes 10/14/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce D says - All the rates are good, way better than we thought they be even two years ago. Call Notes 10/14/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce D says - All the rates are good, way better than we thought they be even two years ago. Call Notes 10/14/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce D says - All the rates are good, way better than we thought they be even two years ago. Call Notes 10/14/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce D says - All the rates are good, way better than we thought they be even two years ago. Call Notes 10/14/16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce D says - All the rates are good, way better than we thought they be even two years ago. Call Notes 10/14/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce D says - All the rates are good, way better than we thought they be even two years ago. Call Notes 10/14/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Bruce D says - All the rates are good, way better than we thought they be even two years ago. Call Notes 10/14/16

2 posters

Go down

Bruce D says - All the rates are good, way better than we thought they be even two years ago. Call Notes 10/14/16 Empty Bruce D says - All the rates are good, way better than we thought they be even two years ago. Call Notes 10/14/16

Post by Ssmith Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:21 am

Bruce: Welcome Everybody in Big call Universe. We have a true international audience of listeners such as the Netherlands, Germany, and France. I want to welcome anyone that it is the first time being on the call. We had 106 requests by 5pm for the number of the call.
Bruce: Yosef has chosen not to post anymore. Take that as a very good sign. There is a reason why he is not posting anymore. Do you read me? Of course you do. I want everybody to get that.

Bruce: As far as Intel that I can share, I will start with the banking situation. You guys know Wells Fargo is the lead bank in this. HSBC is a partnering bank. So are AIIB, and People’s Bank of China. Those four banks are very important. Other banks also are very important such as Chase, Bank of America, Citibank, and all those tier two banks such as 5th Third, SunTrust, and Canadian banks to the North such as TD Bank, Scotia Bank, Royal Bank of Canada all involved in this. Most of them are partnering with HSBC. Banks in Central and South America are under the umbrella of HSBC. Partnerships in this thing. The banks are all ready. People are there at the redemption center ready to go for us. Certain changes have taken place in the infrastructure of the lead bank. You guys know that this morning that was sort of announced. It took place on Monday, but announced today. That was important, the timing of it. I feel confident what is happening at Wells Fargo. It is a good thing for all of us moving forward.

Bruce: When it comes to where are we? We are those of us who are here, Tier 4. Initially we were put in Tier 3, but they removed us but put us in our own Tier, Tier 4. We understand that Tier 3 completed their transaction today and waiting to be completely hydrated or their funds fully accessible. I don’t know whether that would take 24 hours, 36 hours, or how long that is going to take, but we understand that process is ongoing, and we in Tier 4 are next. I don’t know dates or rates, but I do believe this is still our week even though we are coming up on the weekend. Don’t be dismayed by that. I am very excited where we are right now and where we should be by the end of the week.

Bruce: The 13th is usually the date for UN operational rates to change. I understand they may have posted the same. That is okay. The effective date of the change is usually the 15th which is Saturday. Hopefully we will see changes occur by then. Other thing we understood certain changes have taken place on Central Bank of Iraq. Certain changes of movements have occurred on that site. I understand that the Canadian dollar and Australian dollar are on purity meaning one to one. My thinking is that it maybe that the North American currency including Europe, not including Mexico, but Canada, the United States, Europe meaning the Euro, The Swiss Franc. They may go to purity. I don’t know, but that would be an interesting way to start out at an even level field. This global currency reset is about to putting 3rd and 4th world countries higher up on a better position to do commerce, to do trade and everything the rest of the world is enjoying and involved in. So we want those other countries come up in value. WE know for example that Zimbabwe has incredible value and resources in the ground. This is so much that Zimbabwe will actually become a reserve currency, the Zimbabwe dollar, for all of Africa, for the continent of Africa. We believein 15 years or sooner that currency may become part of the SDR basket that the Chinese Renminbi is part of. So what they are going to do is strengthen that SDR basket with probably two additional currencies going forward beyond where we are right now. We will see it when it occurs. Everything that is occurring, the Paris Agreement, to the Chinese Renminbi being put in the SDR basket. 

Bruce: The movement in the banking system a lot of things happening. Some of it is visual and some behind the scenes, and some of it we don’t talk about it on the Big Call because frankly it is not wise to do that. I know you guys want rates . I told you on Tuesday call, ZIM holders could be looking at 4 figures. All the rates are good, way better than we thought they be even two years ago. I suggest we are highly favored, blessed and chosen for a time such as this.

Bruce: We know they expect us to get in and out in approximately 45 minutes to an hour. They do want to get ZIM holders in first. Really it is not a time for to be conversational, not a time to make new friends, to tell the story of your life. They want to get this done. It is really a business transaction. It is little more than a basic deposit and opening up an account. I wouldn’t go crazy with lots of cashier checks and bank wires. You will have an opportunity to get cashier check and a bank wire. But things you can do at a later time save that, don’t try to do everything on the first appointment. Your main goal is to do your exchange, get your account set up, your skeleton trust in place at that first appointment. You will walk out with a bundle of new dollars, maybe not the so called full blown rainbow currency. Whatever currency you walk out with as cash, it is gold backed. We have moved over to the gold standard. Has that been announced yet? NO. We are still looking for one or two announcements. Maybe that is all we are looking for. Time is right we could see this go through any moment.

Bruce: With the 800 number we will do the right thing and get it right. Be in that state of no more worry, no fear, but being strong, confident, and position that you are about to be blessed. Pretend you just found out about this currency two weeks ago, and you are last one. You are jumping up and down with joy. I look at this is coming and we are almost at the very end. WE have used the analogies of the roller coaster and train station. They are still valid, but I want you guys to use your faith with me. I got that confidence, I am completely full. I am encouraged.

Expectation for this to come now. Expect your miracle now.

Bruce: Tonight is a great night for us. We are toward the end. WE are next and the timing is good for us. Any day now. I thank all the new people this is who we are, and all the rest of the listeners.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce D says - All the rates are good, way better than we thought they be even two years ago. Call Notes 10/14/16 Empty Re: Bruce D says - All the rates are good, way better than we thought they be even two years ago. Call Notes 10/14/16

Post by Chaz Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:34 pm

FRAUD !!
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Bruce D says - All the rates are good, way better than we thought they be even two years ago. Call Notes 10/14/16 Empty Re: Bruce D says - All the rates are good, way better than we thought they be even two years ago. Call Notes 10/14/16

Post by Chaz Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:45 am

I'm writing this on the tail of Bruce's post because everyone loves Bruce
Bruce as a man of God ?? Supposedly, never mentions the the death & destruction in Baghdad, let alone the entire country but today in the Shaab neighborhood in Baghdad There where a suicide ISIS bomber, that killed 35 women & children elderly people, plus seriously injured 50 more at a funeral. There has been several more bombings in the pass week IN Baghdad, a shop owner that was near by who witness the bombing, & also his store was damaged too ,said that security Is very poor in & around Baghdad , some of these ISIS. bombers live in the city.
One if my points being is if Bruce was such a godly man I would think that he would mention about children & women, the elderly dying in the street of the capital of Iraq, & would at least mention a prayer for the families involved in these tragedies,for there dead, but I have not heard so much as 1 prayer request from him or any of his members. I only hear about his lying Intel, maybe he just doesn't like the Iraqis, let alone love them.
So as for myself I pray for them, & I have no agenda other than to love the Iraqis , & continually pray for there safety. The word of God says look at there fruit, meaning Bruce , the only fruit that I see is rotten ,dryed up, with worms. Bruce does not mention nothing about the severity of the situation in Baghdad on securing , protecting it's citizens. Bruce pumps lies continually for financial gain only,
2th ,if the RV Ever would happen, how would the government protect the banks, there citizens from terrorist attacks upon there over night new found riches? If they can't protect them now just walking down the street like today when these poor people where at a funeral to say the least!
Is this logic sinking in your thick heads? I am not down grading any one ,because I know I use to believe in the RV ,but not any more, but I to was caught up in theses false promises too, but God's word & logic, and research gave me a true answer.I was being conned by a lot of unscrupulous individuals. Getting back to Bruce he is just one of many, who has lead you all down a dangerous slope.
ISIS is not leaving Iraq, right now they are going underground to fight a different war now, as they are fighting else where in the world, if the terrorist ever did get rich off the dinar as only the gurus has said, we all would be in great trouble.
If you continue listening to the gurus your hearts will become bitter, you will feel betrayed, which you have already, but there is one thing you can do, is guard your heart & pray in earnest for forgiveness first, & a spirit of discernment.& pray for the gurus to stop there.lies ,turn themselves in to the authorities before it's to late.before others are hurt mentally ,spiritually.
SINCERELY BLESSINGS CHARLES
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum