Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Wethrin 9/9/16 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Wethrin 9/9/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Wethrin 9/9/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Wethrin 9/9/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Wethrin 9/9/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Wethrin 9/9/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Wethrin 9/9/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Wethrin 9/9/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Wethrin 9/9/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Wethrin 9/9/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Wethrin 9/9/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Wethrin 9/9/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Wethrin 9/9/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Wethrin 9/9/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Wethrin 9/9/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Wethrin 9/9/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Wethrin 9/9/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Wethrin 9/9/16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Wethrin 9/9/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Wethrin 9/9/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Wethrin 9/9/16

4 posters

Go down

Wethrin 9/9/16 Empty Wethrin 9/9/16

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:00 am

Love and Light to you all. I find some of the post and responses interesting.

I have served this online family for many years and even when I was with TNT I shared in some of your same frustrations concerning "Intel" provided.

Many even on our TNT "Intel Team" including DC Guy, wherever he is these days, would bring very specific information from very specific sources on a daily basis. The impression was that a conversation occurred and they were relaying what they could without giving up the actual name of the source.

We were very candid on our calls together and then Tony would relay what he thought appropriate. I often would ask, "What happened to xyz you said yesterday?" It seemed an innocent question and one which I was prepared to support from my own sources and often did. The very strange thing was that the usual response was anger, rhetoric or some sort of diversionary tactic. Very odd, considering these were sources that the individual claimed were "Friends" and such.

We would get very specific info like, "Tonight at 3 AM" but the next day when nothing happened and I asked about it somehow it was a problem. Never understood that. Often that made me a bit of an outcast. One thing I can tell you is this, if one of my sources tells me something specific with regard to this process and that specific thing doesn't happen, by golly I am going to ask them and I expect an answer.

There is always a reason things don't happen, or I expect my source to admit that the information was bogus in the first place. Friend or no, I expect straight answers and clear info. If they cant provide that due to some special circumstance, I at least expect to be told as such. Otherwise, they are really not such good friends now are they. I will tell you, every single time "They" said it was to be completed so we could exchange, and Tony relayed that to the world, when it didn't happen, I found and gave Tony an answer.

What killed me and frustrated me to no end was the fact that this info was not relayed to any of you. I know no one, including myself, want to hear that its not happening. Makes me real popular with the crowd if you know what I mean. The simple fact is that is what my sources are saying and they are telling me exactly why it's not happening. I relay, you decide. I pray we cross the finish line soon, but until then, I continue to serve, watch and wait. Love to you all!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Wethrin 9/9/16 Empty Re: Wethrin 9/9/16

Post by Kevind53 Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:03 am

Crap, another one I thought we were rid of crawls out of the wood work like the cockroach he is ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Wethrin 9/9/16 2805820865  Wethrin 9/9/16 2805820865  Wethrin 9/9/16 2805820865  Wethrin 9/9/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:18 pm

ADMINBILL

Date: 42m ago
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2016 (6:30AM MDT)

IT IS ALWAYS GOOD TO SEE WETHRIN IN THE FORUM BUT LIKE SCOTCHIE I MUST REQUEST (THAT'S A KIND WAY OF SAYING DEMAND) THAT YOU NOT MAKE A BLANKET STATEMENT WITHOUT PROVIDING DETAILS AS TO WHY YOU FEEL THIS WAY. IT IS NOT FAIR OF YOU TO COME INTO THE ROOM AND THROW I HAND GRENADE WITHOUT JUSTIFICATION OF YOUR "OPINION".

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:32 pm

wethrin

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2016 (6:30AM MDT)

Greetings my friends, please don't take the delay in my response back to so many questions as any indication or reticence on my part. I am happy to share what I have, always. For those of you who may not know me, I don't seek fame, followers, donations, or anything other than fellowship. I just got back onto the site to see how things went last night and of course see if anyone had any fresh Intel etc. I try to check in at least daily, work is very busy so that isn't as frequent as I would like.

Admin Bill sir, no hand grenades were intended at all. Sorry if my post was seen in that light. This is the very serious challenge when trying to share and this likely goes with anyone here. If what you are saying is counter to the "Group Think" or common conception, you are seen as trying to cause trouble. That is far from the case I can assure you. What I do hope is that we can all remain grounded and focused on living our lives, paying our bills, taking time with family and friends while all of this crazy dinar world works itself out. You are always welcome to contact me privately and I am always happy to share directly.

I noticed someone above posted that they don't like the use of the word "Love" in post such as this. I can tell you very candidly that I do in fact love many of the folks on this site and others. If it were in my power, I would do just about anything for them. We have shared privately our struggles, our joys and our lives for many years. I feel like I know some in Dinarland better than I know my own family. I can think of one guy from Louisiana now living in Texas this is particularly true of. I cant wait for the day when we will have an opportunity to spend time together and do good works to help our country and the world.

My post yesterday was in fact a bit of waxing esoteric regarding the process and delivery of Intel in general in Dinar Land. I guess situations like the Snowden case and others cause "Intel Providers" to be very non-confrontational with their sources. Apparently I don't worry much about that... LOL Many of my sources are guys I served with, so we know each other like family and if I think they are feeding me BS I tell them so. If they tell me something that doesn't pan out, I let them know and ask what happened. Sometimes follow-up is easy and obvious, other times it takes them a little digging and they have to get back with me. If they dont know, they just tell me they dont know. Simple.

From my sources, and this is with the greatest respect for others who bring Intel, I can tell you that there hasn't been a seriously considered Push to get the RV completed for a very long time. We may hear of banking centers being staffed or CBI folks getting excited or even politicians dropping hints, but it's all a very clever long game rouse to cover tracks and keep folks guessing. Pacification is the name of the game right now. So to ask me "Why didn't it go" is a circular question as it didn't even try to go and no one intended for it to go. Not now anyway.

The entire process was stopped well over a year ago now. We all saw and heard about it at the time. It was reported by many different sources from many different providers and confirmed by others. Hasn't started again since. This was the big final conflict at TNT. Why not just say so? Being rebellious or making protest or doing twitter campaigns would not have made a difference. I guess that's why.

We don't advertise this much and what no one really likes to admit is, but the US really does still push the buttons of the world. If we dont have a direct way to obstruct things there are lots of indirect ways we can do so. A very high level source once told me... "Never forget, we OWN Iraq now." Think of Japan or Germany after WW2, same thing, only politically spun and made nice as to not rub it in or make a big deal of it.

Yes, Iraq has a lot of work to do and politically things got messy. Maliki was a mess, but remember, he was OUR MESS. Do you think that big power change happened by accident? Do you think it got messy and bogged down by ISIL by accident? The situation with Iran is a big problem. Look at the timelines. I see so many people ranting rhetoric like "Iraq's Shia Brother" and such. You have to understand, the vast majority of our politicians as well as our administrative types, the WB and IMF understand that Iran is a HUGE problem and a state sponsor of Terror operations around the world. You may feel for the people of Iran, but they will never benefit from any RV, they are poor and will stay poor. That deal was done circumventing congress for a reason. Like a chess match, this was a bold move and it worked. It blocked the RV, once again.

At the end of the day, the situation from my sources state this plainly. Iraq is being "Managed and Fed" while getting them to do a lot of cleaning up and restructuring. This is not a requirement for the RV at all, this is busy work, plain and simple. In the end, they will most certainly be better for it. Cleaning up corruption and such and developing infrastructure is sorely needed. The problem is and has been the USA. We have two factions basically warring over this behind the scenes. One group wants transparency and us to exchange. The other wants all of this behind the scenes and does not want us to exchange. Back and forth they have gone for years. Right now, the group who does not want us to see this benefit has the ball. They have since early last year. They all have exchanged, with the exception of a few hold outs for moral reasons. The risk is with the banks now, not them, except politically.

We are making progress. Leverage is working and we are closer to our goal, however we are not there yet. My US and other sources are saying that if we get our way, it wont happen before the elections. Can the IMF, WB, UN or G20 folks push this, sure, but they have tried and failed many times. The US is very politically and financially powerful. Do you understand that even if Iraq RV's and is International the USA can easily label the country a sponsor of terror and prevent any US Bank from touching the Dinar publicly? That means our only way to exchange would be to violate US Law and to exchange overseas then try to get the money back into the US. Not good!

So we wait. I say again I pray that some magic meeting happens and everyone agrees to let this go. That is a huge possibility. The EGOs in play here are huge and the potential for political benefit are huge to the group that takes credit for all of this. Right now, the opinion of the ruling party is that this is too much money, and it will destroy their base politically.

So there you have it. Don't mean to rain on anyone's parade or cause hurt feelings. My team has been very candid and accurate for a long time now and I trust them. I know many of the other Intel folks trust their teams too. In the end, as long as we are standing at the bank exchanging, I could care less who is right or wrong. Let's just get this mess over with and get on with helping those who need help eh?

Love and Light to you all!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:44 pm

uh huh. so someone with deep contacts decided to resurface to, 'see if anyone else had any other intel?'

complete fiction.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:48 pm

Notice how many pumpers are covering their asses and trying to look like honest, balanced well meaning providers of information? Methinks Phoney and Terry put the fear of God, or at least FBI in them.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Wethrin 9/9/16 2805820865  Wethrin 9/9/16 2805820865  Wethrin 9/9/16 2805820865  Wethrin 9/9/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:29 pm

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO WETHRIN????

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com