Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Rafidain Bank: an advance state employees 10 million dinars and payment within 5 years I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Rafidain Bank: an advance state employees 10 million dinars and payment within 5 years I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Rafidain Bank: an advance state employees 10 million dinars and payment within 5 years I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Rafidain Bank: an advance state employees 10 million dinars and payment within 5 years I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Rafidain Bank: an advance state employees 10 million dinars and payment within 5 years I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Rafidain Bank: an advance state employees 10 million dinars and payment within 5 years I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Rafidain Bank: an advance state employees 10 million dinars and payment within 5 years I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Rafidain Bank: an advance state employees 10 million dinars and payment within 5 years I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Rafidain Bank: an advance state employees 10 million dinars and payment within 5 years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Rafidain Bank: an advance state employees 10 million dinars and payment within 5 years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Rafidain Bank: an advance state employees 10 million dinars and payment within 5 years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Rafidain Bank: an advance state employees 10 million dinars and payment within 5 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Rafidain Bank: an advance state employees 10 million dinars and payment within 5 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Rafidain Bank: an advance state employees 10 million dinars and payment within 5 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Rafidain Bank: an advance state employees 10 million dinars and payment within 5 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Rafidain Bank: an advance state employees 10 million dinars and payment within 5 years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Rafidain Bank: an advance state employees 10 million dinars and payment within 5 years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Rafidain Bank: an advance state employees 10 million dinars and payment within 5 years I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Rafidain Bank: an advance state employees 10 million dinars and payment within 5 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Rafidain Bank: an advance state employees 10 million dinars and payment within 5 years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Rafidain Bank: an advance state employees 10 million dinars and payment within 5 years

Go down

Rafidain Bank: an advance state employees 10 million dinars and payment within 5 years Empty Rafidain Bank: an advance state employees 10 million dinars and payment within 5 years

Post by Ponee Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:05 am

Rafidain Bank stressed that the advance of the state which was launched recently staff of 10 million dinars, paid in the form of monthly installments for a period of 5 years.
Press office of the bank said in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of the "benefits of the advance payment of up to 7 percent for a total amount required repaid month about 196,000 dinars, in addition to obtaining the amount of 2 percent administrative commission of the amount of the advance."

The statement continued that "the total amount that is deducted from the employee's salary is about 196,000 dinars a month on condition that the applicant to request the advance civilian staff installed on permanent staffing and went on to serve one year in order to begin to deduct the amount of the premium month after the grant date."

He stressed the need not to exceed the monthly deductions of advance and other obligations owed by the borrower 50 percent of the total salary as well as the requirement to provide the sponsor to ensure a civil servant of the state employees on the permanent staffing and does not accept guarantees opposite and that does not exceed the deductions of 50 percent of the total salary of the sponsor.

The statement noted that "in the case of a previous advance of the applicant is a Agaydah settlement or cash and the remaining amount is paid for Mstlv."

The statement said that "filling out the form located on the website of the bank from 8:00 am until 13:00 in time for the sort of forms and raising accepted requests for advance payments in the form of names."

The statement noted the rejection of all forms received from lagging ministries in repayments of loans and advances past that is launched after the resumption of debt repayment.

Rafidain Bank was launched on Tuesday, the form for electronic submission of the predecessor state officials of the ministries and its affiliates.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alli

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rafidain Bank: an advance state employees 10 million dinars and payment within 5 years Empty Re: Rafidain Bank: an advance state employees 10 million dinars and payment within 5 years

Post by Ponee Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:07 am

Iraq: 10 million dinars advance to state employees

Rafidain Bank said on Wednesday that the advance of state employees, which was launched recently amounting to 10 million dinars to be paid in the form of monthly installments for a period of 5 years.

The office said in a statement received / balances News / copy it, that "the benefits of the advance payment of up to 7 percent of the total amount required to be paid monthly about 196,000 dinars, in addition to obtaining the amount of 2 percent administrative commission of the amount of the advance."

The statement added that "the total amount to be deducted from the employee's salary is around 196 thousand dinars a month on condition that the applicant to request the advance civilian staff installed on permanent staffing and went on to serve one year in order to begin to deduct the amount of the premium month after the grant date."

He stressed the need "not to exceed the monthly deductions of advance and other obligations owed by the borrower 50 percent of the total salary as well as the requirement to provide the sponsor to ensure a civil servant of the state employees on the permanent staffing and does not accept guarantees opposite and that does not exceed the deductions of 50 percent of the total salary of the sponsor."

He pointed to the bank according to the statement, that "in the case of a previous advance of the applicant is a Agaydah settlement or cash and the remaining amount is paid for Mstlv."

The statement pointed out that "filling out the form located on the website of the bank from 8 am until 13:00 in time for the sort of forms and raising accepted requests for advance payments in the form of names.

He pointed out, that "rejection of all forms received from lagging ministries in repayments of loans and advances past to be launched after the resumption of debt"

http://tinyurl.com/jo388wd

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rafidain Bank: an advance state employees 10 million dinars and payment within 5 years Empty Re: Rafidain Bank: an advance state employees 10 million dinars and payment within 5 years

Post by Ponee Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:09 am

Rafidain Bank to resume the granting of advances to employees

Announced the Rafidain Bank, on Tuesday, toresume the granting of advances to state employees, called wanting to get them to fill out the electronic form its own on its website, and as pointed out that the form up after office hours "Sthml," confirmed all forms refused to ministries "lagging the repayment of loans and previous advances. "  

Rafidain Bank said in a statement received" long "version of it," the bank 's management has decided toresume the launch of advances to employees by logging into the website of the Bank for the purpose of filling the electronic application form for advances during the official working hours , "stressing that" otherwise theform will be neglected. " the bank added that" reject all forms of ministries lagging in repayments of previous loans and advances. " it is  noteworthy that Rafidain Bank decided to suspend the granting of advances to employees early last year , in 2015, after the financial crisis in the country.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum