Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
POLL: Do you resent your tax dollars being used to pay for Hillary’s campaign? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
POLL: Do you resent your tax dollars being used to pay for Hillary’s campaign? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
POLL: Do you resent your tax dollars being used to pay for Hillary’s campaign? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POLL: Do you resent your tax dollars being used to pay for Hillary’s campaign? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
POLL: Do you resent your tax dollars being used to pay for Hillary’s campaign? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POLL: Do you resent your tax dollars being used to pay for Hillary’s campaign? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
POLL: Do you resent your tax dollars being used to pay for Hillary’s campaign? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POLL: Do you resent your tax dollars being used to pay for Hillary’s campaign? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POLL: Do you resent your tax dollars being used to pay for Hillary’s campaign? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POLL: Do you resent your tax dollars being used to pay for Hillary’s campaign? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POLL: Do you resent your tax dollars being used to pay for Hillary’s campaign? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POLL: Do you resent your tax dollars being used to pay for Hillary’s campaign? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POLL: Do you resent your tax dollars being used to pay for Hillary’s campaign? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POLL: Do you resent your tax dollars being used to pay for Hillary’s campaign? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POLL: Do you resent your tax dollars being used to pay for Hillary’s campaign? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POLL: Do you resent your tax dollars being used to pay for Hillary’s campaign? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POLL: Do you resent your tax dollars being used to pay for Hillary’s campaign? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POLL: Do you resent your tax dollars being used to pay for Hillary’s campaign? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POLL: Do you resent your tax dollars being used to pay for Hillary’s campaign? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POLL: Do you resent your tax dollars being used to pay for Hillary’s campaign? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

POLL: Do you resent your tax dollars being used to pay for Hillary’s campaign?

3 posters

Go down

POLL: Do you resent your tax dollars being used to pay for Hillary’s campaign? Empty POLL: Do you resent your tax dollars being used to pay for Hillary’s campaign?

Post by GypZ Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:33 am

POLL: Do you resent your tax dollars being used to pay for Hillary’s campaign?“Taxpayers are paying a fortune for the use of Air Force One on the campaign trail by President Obama and Crooked Hillary.

A total disgrace!” Trump tweeted Tuesday, hours before Clinton and Obama are scheduled to fly from Joint Base Andrews to Charlotte, North Carolina, for their first joint appearance.

Donald Trump called President Obama’s decision to let Hillary Clinton fly on Air Force One to a campaign event in North Carolina a “total disgrace” to taxpayers

Trump first raised the question Monday evening, tweeting, “Why is President Obama allowed to use Air Force One on the campaign trail with Crooked Hillary? She is flying with him tomorrow. Who pays?”http://www.zootfeed.com/2016/07/25/poll-do-you-resent-your-tax-dollars-being-used-to-pay-for-hillarys-campaign/

POLL: Do you resent your tax dollars being used to pay for Hillary’s campaign? Vvvvvvvvvvvvv-640x381

Save
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

POLL: Do you resent your tax dollars being used to pay for Hillary’s campaign? Empty Re: POLL: Do you resent your tax dollars being used to pay for Hillary’s campaign?

Post by Terbo56 Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:37 am

Yes, I do, and if others were smart, they would retaliate, also- It's very easy for them to blow other people's money that they have no right to, and what in hell do they care, it's all free to them- I'll bet they'd have a severe case of the ass if we were blowing there money- But it WILL work itself out in the end, trust me- Twisted Evil 2cents
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

POLL: Do you resent your tax dollars being used to pay for Hillary’s campaign? Empty Re: POLL: Do you resent your tax dollars being used to pay for Hillary’s campaign?

Post by GypZ Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:44 am

In the meantime the crooked news channels that infom the people of what is really going can also take the blame!Because they are actually a big part of the reason why these people are still living in bubbles! oh yeh ' also many are shills and being paid to do the protesting ..!POLL: Do you resent your tax dollars being used to pay for Hillary’s campaign? 13769375_1253644017993537_1626231756648588066_n
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:53 am

GypZ, I agree 200%, and you hit the proverbial nail squarely on the head- coffee Wink
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:07 am

I resent  my tax dollars for paying for all the campaigns as well as all the waste in gov that we pay for
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum