Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
7/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
7/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
7/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
7/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
7/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

7/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

7/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/25/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:13 am

Guru Med:   THIS THING ENDING...WE HAVE A COUPLE ISSUES FOR IRAQ THAT CALL FOR SWIFT ACTION... INCREASE IN SALARIES ORDERED BY MALIKI...WE HAVE POLITICIANS SETTING UP TEM BANKS IN THE GREEN ZONE.  THEY ALL KNOW SOMETHING IS COMING DOWN

Guru 8ball:    Maliki was in paraliment...to tell them to change the salaries within 72 hours.  So 72 hours places some pressure on Monday, Tuesday.  We have the debt ceiling…date, Maliki’s 72 hours, Chinese entering the silver market Friday,  lots of pressure.  we are just in the home stretch on this thing.  CBI is even saying...the value of the dinar will change 

Guru BGG:    Several sources said it appears as though our President asked for several more days - no specifics, due to debt ceiling negotiations.   hearing that as soon as an agreement is reached it could go immediately

Hey Guys - I am hearing of a slight delay today. Several sources just came through in the last hour or so and said that it appears as though our President asked for several more days - no specifics, due to debt ceiling negotiations. Sorry - lets hope they get it done or pull an end-around.BGG I am also hearing that as soon as an agreement is reached it could go immediately... BGG and I would rather think it were only a little ways off than wonder what is the hold-up. Just me. BGG ckh - not that I am hearing.piano_24 CNN report The Harry Reid Plan has been agreed upon BGG piano_24 That is great news...would mean it could go ASAP. piano_24 Breaking News: White House: Obama backs a proposal by Sen. Harry Reid to cut spending by $2.7 trillion, raise debt limit through 2012. - http://bit.ly/9Ft6Ko

Guru TNT Tony:    Until a development with our debt ceiling we probably won’t see it.  Iraq has done everything they need to do except the announcement. Iraq did go to the World Court on Friday to ask for this to go through.  The World Court thing has yet to happen.  This morning branch banks were told this morning that the rv did happen in Iraq.

Guru Checkmate Dan:   Some believe it has taken place. Others say how many times are you going to say that.  Some saying will see this before the 7th of August. I am trying to be the business man looking at dollars and sense

Guru Bondlady:    iraq wants to go international so bad...we've seen them for the last 3 days...talk about the coins, teaching people about the atms, new iraqi money about to be released, how to have bank accounts.  the news has told us what they are doing and offers us the best info available.  i stress asbsolutly no one and i mean NO ONE will know the rv date nor rate.  imo we are lookin really good for any day now.

tarriffs and a rv would seem to go hand in hand.   these 2 things right here taxes and the raising of 000, the release of the lower denoms,  there had to be a rate increase to support these taxes.  

Guru Okie Oilman:   THE WORLD CURRIENCIES ARE NO LONGER GOING TO BE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE USA AND THE R/V'S OF MANY COUNTRIES CAN NOT AND WILL NOT BE HELD UP ANY LONGER. THIS DELAY FROM YESTERDAY IS ONLY TEMPORARY.   SEVERAL GOV OFFICIALS ARE CALLING FOR TODAY AND THE WORST REPORT I GOT WAS THE 1ST OF AUGUST.  OFFICIALS FROM THE IMF AND UST AND WORLD BANK ARE MEETING NOW TO RECTIFY THE SITUATION--IT'S COMMIN

DON'T LET YESTERDAY PROJECTED DEADLINE FURNISHED BY WORLD BANK GET YOUR FEATHERS RUFFLED. WE ARE AT A POINT THAT THE WORLD CURRIENCIES ARE NO LONGER GOING TO BE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE USA AND THE R/V'S OF MANY COUNTRIES CAN NOT AND WILL NOT BE HELD UP ANY LONGER. WE CAN SAFELY LOOK AT OUR INVESTMENT IN A VERY NARROW WINDOW NOW AND TIME IS FOR A CHANGE ON OUR SIDE. THIS DELAY FROM YESTERDAY IS ONLY TEMPORARY I ASSURE YOU. I HAVE TALKED WITH MANY TODAY AND SEVERAL GOV OFFICIALS ARE CALLING FOR TODAY AND THE WORST REPORT I GOT WAS THE 1ST OF AUGUST. THE SITUATION IN WASHINGTON WAS THE INFLUENCEING FACTOR FOR YESTERDAY AND OFFICIALS FROM THE IMF AND UST AND WORLD BANK ARE MEETING NOW TO RECTIFY THE SITUATION. SO JUST SIT TIGHT--IT'S COMMIN

I MADE A MISTAKE ON MY POSTING-----IT SHOULD HAVE READ WORLD COURT AND NOT WORLD BANK ON THE FIRST SENTENCE

?? Okie, please forgive me if you have answered this question before, but is the hold up of the RV by our Gov. being used as leverage for one party over anothe duringthese negoiations? tx

THERE ARE THINGS GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES THAT DOES NOT NEED DISCUSSING AT THIS POINT--I AM NOT BEING COY JUST THEY ARE SOME SERIOUS IMPLICTIONS INVOLVED IF SOME INFORMATION IS PUBLIC. DO NOW WORRY----WE ARE IN THE DRIVERS SEAT

?? This may be a stupid question but I don't understand how the world court could have been involved if no laws were broken. How can they give an opinion on the US holding this up? I'm just confused on this point.

IN EVERY SOCIETY THERE HAS TO BE A FINAL RULING ELEMENT THAT HAS INFLUENCE OVER EVERYONE--THE WORLD COURT IS JUST SUCH AN ENTITY. THEY CAN MANDATE BUT IN THIS INSTANCE THEY REQUESTED---THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE WHETHER COERSION OR LAW IS APPLIED WITH RECOURSE.[asells]

?? How do you think Obama Will accept the deal presented will it be Poor Me or Do you think he will Pound his chest in a Recognise me kind of way??? During which we see an RV to the rescue???

OBAMA IS A HARD MAN TO FIGURE OUT--HE TALKS COMMITTMENT BUT NEVER FOLLOWS THRU--HE'S ONLY RHETORIC

Guru Ghost:  JUST OFF PHONE WITH OKIE HE SAID LAUGHINGLY TO WATCH OBAMA THROW IN THE TOWEL AND REACH FOR AN AGREEMENT TONIGHT THAT WAS AGREED ON DAYS AGO. HE SAID OBAMA AND BOEHNER HAD THE DECISION MADE LAST WEDNESDAY ACCORDING TO HIS SENATOR. THIS DISTRACTIION IS SERVING AN EXPRESSED PURPOSE........NOW GUESS WHAT IT IS MEANT TO DISTRACT AMERICA FROM?

OBAMA THROWING IN THE TOWEL IS REFERRING TO HIS HAVING MADE AGREEMENTS ON THE DEBT CEILING

THE BASIC HCL LAW IS PASSED AND IN EFFECT. THERE ARE ADDITIONAL AMMENDMANTS TO BE MADE TO THE ORIGIONAL LAW AFTER RAMADAN

OKIE IS STANDING BEHIND ME LOOKING OVER DIRECTIONAL DRILLING LOGS

OKIE JUST TOLD ME TO INFORM YOU OF WHAT IS TO BE AGREED UPON EITHER TODAY OR SOON REGARDING THE DEBT CEILING. HE SAID THE FINAL AGREEMENT WILL ENTAIL A 2 PRONGED APPROACH OR A 2 TRAUNCH INVESTMENT SCENARIO THAT WILL TAKE THE DEBT CEILING THRU 2012 AND LET THE NEXT CONGRESS WORRY ABOUT AN UNSOLVABLE SITUATION. WHAT YOUR OBSERVING IS POLITICS AT IT'S WORST, NOT IT'S BEST.

OKIE JUST TOLD ME THAT 69 OF THE LAST 80 BUDGETS HAD TO HAVE ADDITIONAL FUNDS APPROPRIATED TO COMPLETE THEIR DESIGNATED PERIOD OF TIME BE IT FISICAL OR CALENDAR YEAR

OKIE IS LAUGHING AT SOME OF YOU AND SAYING IF THEY CAN'T UNDERSTAND PLAIN ENGLISH THERE ARE NO NEED IN HIM COMING BACK ON TONIGHT. HE IS ENGULFED IN REPORTS. HE SAY'S NO TO TONIGHT'S R/V

I WAS ONLY RELAYING WHAT OKIE SAID TO ME AWHILE AGO. HE PERIODICALLY LOOKS AT THE COMPUTER AND JUST SHAKES HIS HEAD. I THINK HE IS JUST ABOUT THRU SHARRING INTEL WITH THOSE WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT 1` PLUS `1 IS AND TO THE BASHERS. HE IS TIRED OF CARRYING ALL THE BURDEN AND ANSWERING ALL THE ENDLESS QUESTIONS. I KNOW FOR FACT HE CONVERSES WITH SENATORS AND OTHER GOVERMENT OFFICIALS DAILY AND IS IN THE LOOP OF THE WASHINGTON INSIDE INTEL.

Bulldog75:  IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CA$H FLOW, ELITE POWER & OIL MIXED IN! Near 92% probability of a RATE POST on or before Aug.1 with 8% X Rate factor of 33 situations affecting Basket #1 Rate Post. See yesterday's previous post for ""THE 33 Listed Situations". The Elite Powers want the 'Cash Flow'. When the river gets damned up, everything becomes stagnant. When the cash stops coming, someone does not get paid on time. This Rate Post will flow because the Elite Power structure is eventually depending on it. There is no specific date, its within a time frame!!! One has to look at the conditions and factors. Its not DC in power, Its the "Power Elite of the World". Is there anyone who does not understand this? Thats the bottom line! Its not the USA, Iraq or the World Court eventhough they are significant factors in the situation. Everyone seems to be trying to figure this out. One can disect this all you want and waste your precious time and efforts. Sit back and enjoy the ride; no need to fret or sweat or throw darts at something or someone! Your Rate is floating around 8.00 USD for IQD and up to .25 for the VD. Have a change in perception to understand the Miracle and your Gift is coming. Visualize and know you are there. Rise above all the confusion. Know you are safe and loved. Guard your family and take all precautions now for "You are Chosen". Amen. .

Guru IMViper: 
This didn't happen yesterday but hopefully we will something to today! [9:17:38 PM] brokenwrench: Announcement 7-24-2011 14:55 "What I hear just heard a little bit ago is that on the European Forex, the Dinar is bouncing between 8 and 11 dollars today. What I've heard is that they have an agreement on the budget which will be announcement sometime today. Then at about 17:00 today, we will have the RV on the Forex board in this country and that we will probably go to the bank sometime tomorrow or Tuesday and the FIP will be coming in tomorrow." (and) Now does that put the Fed's back into business? "No. The Feds are gone. They've been gone for at least 3 weeks now." (GUESS WHO GOES WITH THE FED????) (aad) So in other words, we are funding the Treasury Bank. "Yes, so this will be the Treasury Bank. So what I'm hearing is that it will be between 8 and 11 dollars now. That should put everyone in very good shape.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum