Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
7/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
7/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
7/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
7/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
7/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

7/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

7/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/23/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:40 pm

Guru Scooter:  I DON’T DO THIS TOO OFTEN AND I’M NOT TRYING TO SCARE ANYONE, BUT THIS DEAL NEEDS TO HAPPEN IMMEDIATELY BEFORE ASIAN MARKETS OPEN — THAT’S ALL I WILL SAY, BUT IT’S CRITICAL!!!  WHAT’S SO CRIMINAL ABOUT THIS IS THAT BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE ARE GUILTY AND WE THE PEOPLE WILL TAKE THE BRUNT OF THE RAMIFICATIONS.

Guru TNT Tony:   NOTHING HAS CHANGED!  IT IS SCHEDULED TO HAPPEN ON SUNDAY!  WE HAVE THAT FROM 4 DIFFERENT SOURCES AND OUR INSIDERS.

Guru Mailman:   EXPECT THIS... RV...ANYTIME...THIS IS BIGGER AND EFFECTS MORE THAN US LITTLE PEOPLE. BATTLE LINES ARE BEING DRAWN WITH THE U.S. BEING ON ONE SIDE AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THE OTHER. THE GOVT IS RUNNING OUT OF TIME...IMO AND THEY HAVE BEEN GIVING A ULTIMATUM BUT THAT IS IN OUR FAVOR

Guru Bulldog75: 
Due to all the reasons previously POSTED throughout this week, the August 1 RATE POST DATE remains the same with a probability 90% today increasing about 1% daily throughout the week. The X Unknown Factor today is 10%. Have a Blessed weekend.

Guru TerryK:  I KNOW THE SUN WILL SHINE SOMEPLACE. SOMEWHERE.  SOMETIME.  THATS ALL I KNOW

Guru BGG:   a week ago I was hearing...debt agreement = RV.   Friday or so, my best sources started saying they intend to go around  this hold-up no matter what.   I am hearing this weekend we'll see something - hope it's a "hard RV".  They want it done before Sunday and we would  look lot's better as the "trigger pullers".

Guru Alex38:   I want to be a "guru" for a second and tell my thoughts...The IQD will RV either by the end of TODAY or by the end of ANY DAY after this one!!! (just so you know, i am not a pumper!)  -  (This goes out to Alex38 and all the dinarians in the chat rooms & forums who secretly want to be gurus, thanks for your deep thought predictions Alex38)

Guru Dusty:   my dates remain the same... jul 28 - aug 11 is a great window according to my top sources

Guru Popeye: 
I've worked in all venues of television, news, and film over 40 years. I know what something like this would do if it was widely publicized. I would suggest NOT contacting anyone that might try to start a big story on the upcoming RV. People that I work with in the media don't even know I'm invested. Only some family and closest friends. I believe that if you're invested in the IQD, then you were chosen and there is some special reasoning down the road for you and your investment.

CONTACT THE MEDIA = BAD IDEA!!
Just let it come to you like it should very soon.

Guru Adam Montana:    I'm pretty excited about the next 7 days or so!  Word is that HCL OR Chapter 7 could be pushed through before Ramadan. We need a stable Iraq, GOI, and either HCL or Chapter 7 lifted before we see the RV. The GOI (government of Iraq) is seated and sufficiently stable to support an RV, Chapter 7 is not lifted at this time, nor is the HCL complete.   HCL is Hydro Carbon Law - basically, it is what is stopping Iraq from opeating as a business. They can't effectively profit from their oil until the HCL is resolved and Chapter 7 is what is keeping Iraq from acting as a full powered country - they are prohibited from operating a full military.  If Iraq RVs before HCL, they can't sell oil to back the value of the dinar, if Iraq RVs before Ch7 is lifted, they can't protect themselves from Iran or another invading country.  What I'm hearing, they are going to try to get BOTH issues shoved through almost simultaneously.  This will be HUGE news!   If they can get the HCL or CH7 to go through, we are IN THE MONEY!

Guru BGG: • WangDang on tuesday afternoon? supposedly at the Britis forex BGG??

• WangDang BGG on friday I saw the dinar  paired to the GBP sale 1.913 buy 1.503 on the wwitv.com...it has been like that for the past week....hhmmm in deed.

• BGG I don't think it happened last Tues - I had a friend with int'l connections, a London broker and  means....ready to hike it to London as soon as that happended. I have  not gotten that call yet. The rate may well be showing - but it also had a "Parliment hold" on it....much like our "US Treasury hold".

• Panhead BGG what do you hear about RV tomorrow, like Okie said?

• BGG Sounds excellent to me - hearing that alot lately. Do not believe it to be "circular" of pass-around...

• ayechihuahua BGG, what's your take on the World Court pushing the rv to happen tomorrow, are you hearing the same as Okie?

• BGG Don't know about that - sounds good. My info is ver similar for different reasons. Sorry.

• BGG very...

• cantwait BGG do you announce your calls in here? When will the next one be if you know?

• BGG I'm hoping the next one is post-RV.

• BGG I just got off the phone with Okie  just a little bit ago - he just called to give me a hard time. He's so  funny. But he is hearing exactly what he is relaying to you...

• jjhall coco2626 Just got intel from vp of boa he spoke to pres of foreign currency dept and confirmed that as  soon as budget and debt ceiling is finish the Rv will follow soon after  have a great weekend Go RV

coco2626 I like having this confirmation make me feel really confident we r
close

• BGG jjhall - About a week ago that was pretty much exactly what I was hearing...debt agreement = RV. Then about Friday or so, my best sources started saying they intend to go around  this hold-up no matter what. Either way - fine with me.

• WangDang BGG what day are we looking at??

• BGG I am hearing this weekend we'll see something - hope it's a "hard RV".

• templejc BGG ::: Could you talk to us why the debt deal would be desired to be done befor the asian markets were  to open as being reported on CNN

• BGG They want it done before Sunday  because as I understand it - it will happen no matter what and we would  look lot's better as the "trigger pullers".

• templejc BGG ::: Like WOW! OK that works for me.

• BGG I do see a sense of urgency - which is encouraging. 

OOM Member Bank Story: I had a foreign exchange guy at Wells Fargo….(same branch that has always called the dinars blacklisted) when I asked about it before.. tell me in the same conversation they don’t deal with dinar and I told him I knew that but I have it ..I OWN it now and I heard a cash in was happening soon and the rate could be around $3.40……without binking an eye he said he could give me a better rate than that and took my cell phone number.Smile

Peoples Dinar Member:  This is from a source that does not want to be  indentified ————–>>>>>>> TO MY FRIENDS: So, I  believe I said ‘Soon!’. So I hope this is ’soon’ enough. The Iraqi Dinar RV  occurred this past Tuesday evening. The official rate is $4.41. It is very  important to note that this is a technical RV. The reason I use the word  TECHNICAL is that all of the legal mumbo jumbo language will confuse the bottom  line. To many people attempting to be grandiose lawyers thinking they know what  it all means while talking in circles. So, it is in the British Bank forex  screen but will not show up here in the States for a period of time that could  last 1 day or for as many days as it takes. So for those of you getting ready to  run to the local ‘cash-in-your-Dinar-here’ store forget it. For those of you  that think otherwise and want to print it, be careful of your blah, blah, blah… it won’t happen. Now, you will get your turn but you have to be patient.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum