Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
7/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
7/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
7/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
7/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
7/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

7/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

3 posters

Go down

7/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:46 pm

Guru Okie Oilman:  THE DROP DEAD DATE ON THE DEBT CEILING INCREASE IS SUNDAY NOT TODAY LIKE YOU HEARD AND THERE ARE A PREPARED AGREEMENT ALREADY ACCEPTABLE BY BOTH PARTIES–WHAT YOUR SEEING NOW IS POLITICAL POSTURING FOR APPEARANCE SAKES—

OH YES——————————AND DID I MENTION————THE R/V IS SCHEDULED FOR SUNDAY?????——gotcha—-NOW IF THAT DON’T LIGHT YOUR FIRE—YOUR WOODS GREEN—-JUST GOT THE INTEL/INFO IN A FEW MINUTES AGO–THE WORLD COURT GAVE THE USA 48 HOURS

THERE ARE REPORTS OF INTERNATIONAL COURTS SUPERCEDING USGOV WISHES FOR A DELAY. I AM STILL GETTING REPORTS... OF THE IMMENENCE OF THE R/V AND...REPORTS RELATING TO THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE DEBT CEILING SETTLEMENT AND THE R/V.  WE ARE AT A TIME WHERE WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER EVENTS PLAYING OUT IN WASHINGTONAND ON THE WORLD STAGE.

HERE IS THE EXACT LEGAL TERMINOLOGY FROM WORLD COURT--48 HOUR DEADLINE TO REDENOMINATE THE IRAQ DINAR IS SCHEDULED FOR SUNDAY THE 24TH OF JULY---------NOW IS THAT PLAIN ENOUGH FOR THE THOUSANDTH TIME???

Guru Med:  AFTER SO MANY YEARS OF READING SO MANY THOUSANDS OF ARTICLES ADDING AN EXTRA TO OR AND CAN CHANGE THE ENTIRE COMPLEXION OF AN ARTICLE IT IMPLIES THAT THEY HAVE UNTIL JULY 31ST 2011 TO DO THIS IMPLEMENTATION.  WHEN I READ AN ARTICLE I THINK A COUPLE THINGS.  FIRST A HANDSHAKE OR WORD MEANS NOTHING IN A DEAL IN THE MIDDLE EAST.  NEXT IS SCREW ME OVER.  THOSE ARE THE FIRST TWO POINTS I LOOK AT AND THAT THEIR WAY OF STABILIZATION IS FAR FROM WHAT OURS IS WE LOOK AT HOME INVASIONS

AND DRUG KILLINGS GOING DOWN.  THEY LOOK AT HOW MANY MASS SUICIDE BOMBINGS HAVE GONE DOWN.

THEY COULD NOT POSSIBLY  COME OUT AT A 3 PLUSRATE.  HERE IS MY SIMPLE JUSTIFICATION:   30 MILLION PEOPLE, UNEMPLOYMENT AND IMPOVERISHED IS ABOUT 48.5% OF THE COUNTRY, WITH 7 MILLION UNEMPLOYED, THE AVG INCOME IS $450 TO $600 PER MONTH, THEY PRODUCE 2.2 MBPD, THEY HAVE NO RECOGNIZED GDP BY THE U.N., THEY HAVE NO CREDIT RATING INTERNATIONALLY, THEY ARE THE #4 MOST CORRUPT COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, THEY CANNOT JOIN THE WTO BECAUSE THEY WERE DETERMINED TO NOT HAVE ONE TRADEABLE PRODUCT THAT WOULD BE WANTED INTERNATIONALLY.   CAN ANYONE SEE HOW THEY COULD - HELL NO,  IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN HINTED AS CLOSE TO THE USD IN VALUE

Guru Dusty:  Dusty has direct contact (not 3rd party) with Congressmen in Wash. There was a $5 donation fee to youth baseball and softball to have your ticket to listen and ask questions. Great call! Dusty confirmed Tony's Intel as being correct with one minor change

.....the RV will follow but not immediately. Dusty believes there will be a lag time before they will have the RV after US debt agreement. Maybe a few days or a bit longer. He also said there will be Treasury locations for cashin that will probably offer a better rate. Many reasons why UST wants to physically hold our dinar other than just tax reasons. He also knows a Congressman personally that has cashed in and Dusty has personally seen the receipt.  That is from someone who worked with Greenspan on the creation of the RV.

Guru Mailman:   EXPECT THIS... RV...ANYTIME...THIS IS BIGGER AND EFFECTS MORE THAN US LITTLE PEOPLE.  BATTLE LINES ARE BEING DRAWN WITH THE U.S. BEING ON ONE SIDE AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THE OTHER.  THE GOVT IS RUNNING OUT OF TIME...IMOAND THEY HAVE BEEN GIVING A ULTIMATUM BUT THAT IS IN OUR FAVOR

Guru Nighthk11:   we will see the dinar hit world stage within hours - Ramadan has nothing to do with the release as far as a hold-up - it is going to go.   there may have already been some fluctuation on some of the forex sites.  O is reported to have asked for a "Little more time"- he was given 24-48 hours, we are at the end of that now

Guru Bulldog75:  I find it really hard to believe that O is holding this up … lets not blame him. I believe him to be a good and honourable person … was Bush any better or worse??? Please … lets not get into a comparison …

I have a question : There has been MANY first hand accounts from US serviceman stationed in IRAQ … they have CLEARLY stated that there is no RV outside the GREEN jone … the rates are just as low as they were a week ago. In fact, I can get my hands on as many DINARS as I wish for $100 per 100,000 dinars (up here in Canada) .. the dinars are easy to get and they are still very cheap … this tells me that there is no RV in near sight … at least not in the near future … so I would like to get a REAL answer to why “the intel” has made us to believe that the RV has occurred outside the greenzone and if there was a RV in sight (soon), why is it so easy for Canadians to get dinars so cheap up here?

Honestly, I hope it RVs soon BUT I feel its going to be a long time before we see any real change in the Dinar rates … forex is still clearly showing a low rate … there has been no changes in the rates over the last few months … I got NO “intel” — other than the “intel” from these sites … If the RV was coming soon, it would be very difficult for me to get Dinars but it isn’t … I can get as many Dinars as I want up here with no difficulty at very low rates.  CBC.

Flash: O upset. He/USA is being bypassed possibly thru World court, IMF and WTO as we predicted. O wants to hold RATES for obvious reasons previously posted all during this week. IMO, you may see a rate post within the next 12-48 hours. Same Rates still apply as noted yesterday. Must go. Guard your families and identity well. You are blessed. I must go now. Amen. well. Must go.

THE GAME HAS CHANGED. RVD RATE POSTING $ DAY DELAYED til AUGUST 1. What you have just witnessed, the press conferences, on most major networks today between 5-6:30pm CST, is a Show & Tell of drama holding citizens, world countries & financial markets hostage. Your GIFT is still coming IMO, but it will be around August 1, before it arrives. What has happened? See the Forum posts from all week and read the same 43 reasons/pressure cooker situations of continued delays, affecting this First Basket #1 RV Post Rate. The reasons have not changed. O wants 1.2 trillion in extra revenue. Anyone want to guess where thats coming from??? Ummm... taxes on something maybe related to currencies and the rich; with a debt ceiling increase??? It has just gotten more complicated by the hour and its a stand off between: Dems, Pubs, O, and Letter Organizations. The reason is they all want just a little something different. Please see the Forums posting from all week, especially the last 3 days.

Guru EagleHasLanded: 
Regarding President Obama's just-concluded speech on the debt, it is very evident to me that Obama is talking about hidden monies. The government is going to strike a deal at the eleventh hour and then when it comes time to say where the money came from they will just say Iraq owed money to us for war reparations and NEVER mention the phrase revaluation. This is all smoke. They have a already reached a deal in the back room but will first scare everyone to the point that they miss where the money came from. The classic Houdini misdirect

Guru Bluwolf:   I will not repeat this anymore but please read my lips for the last time on this subject,,,,it is done all banks are ready to cash you in,and yes it is very near,,if you are willing to hear me and believe good,,if you wish to not believe then you will stay in this horrible manner until it does,,,such is life,,the truth is that it will pop up any minute now..the wording means soon, very nere,it could be hours it could be days,,but all banks are ready and waiting for there notice

I am confident on my intel,,I am relaxing and in peace within myself,and I sure wish that you will take my way of seeing things,,the truth will set you free,do your research on your own and then you shall see where you are at.. I do do my research with my people and all looks good at this point,,good morning Meisme bendecido

Guru Phoenix:  I would like to pass along a goodbye from Lakehouse.

She would like to thank everyone for their readership of her blog over these past few years.

She has now closed down her blog "Going Global - East Meets West" to allow herself time to finish  her book that she has been working on.

So with that I would like to say goodbye, good luck and thank you from Lakehouse.

Phoenix

(and her response)

Thanks guys. It was fun but it's time to focus on other things. My book is a work in progress and it should be a good read (at least to all those who have followed this investment). The book is a mix of history and personal stories that are funny, shocking, unbelievable, and enlightening. It will focus on the characters who have made this investment fun and those who have made it a living hell (to be blunt:).  The hard part about putting this book together is that there are so many different subjects to touch upon.

The name of the book ... tentatively ..  'From the Beginning' ...

Thank you for following and reading Going Global and I hope that it kept you positive and confident.  Remember ... All Good Things Come to Those who Wait (and do the right thing)

May your blessings be many!

will continue to  update ... Lakehouse

Guru Steve1:   the dinar value within Iraq, yes our local contact...verified {it was raised.}  I do not know the date, but I am sure of the rate. No it is not .86. There is no holdup.  It will be announced in due time.

Gurus Tony & Dan: 
Dan: different style call today

Good morning everyone...July 22

Dan: keep this light hearted...no more commercials...laughing. no commercials and a little more serious today going over what is happenig to site and intel

tony...threw me off there because all we got this morning we are to hold to our vest still within the time frame based on the debt ceiling negotions word is we will see some results debt ceiling trying to accomplish...the word is that we are going to see some results...over the weekend we will see some results. all intel says one thing one place right here with us. watching for a deal on the debt ceiling released --this deal should be reached by Monday morning at least. thats the window we're looking for

watch tv and see if there is a deal reached then look for something to happen...should be reached by monday morning one way or the other...lets look for that

Dan: there's no way that one individual is stopping this. one source last night ...guy on call with real intel...shocked that someone would say after call where is the intel.

Pete from last night was an excelent source...can't get much better than that.  guy last night saying who is holding this up? the USA. no one person can stop this

Pete from last night says our gov as a whole is the holdup

dan..talking now.  need the big picture. we need to realize the big picture

Tony: I want you to understand the level that thing is on. we have been trying to stress that...will apologize that not always stressing in the best way...calling peeps ignorant need to aplogize for that

Dr Pete on our call, you have no idea who that was...can't believe that he even came on the call

thanking the DR who came on last night...you don't know how privelaged we are to have him on last night. trying educate peeps on what is really going on...
tremendous call...you got a world of knowledge in 30 minutes was significant. go back and listen again...there was a world of knowledge on it

dan...it really was a great educational.call.  confirmations we are receiving we already knew. impressed yesterday after talking with dr. pete that things are going just as we thought. things are going the way we thought...still frustrated though. thins are very complex right now... things we aer looking for...stuff unfolding and what is in the way...we don't understand how big this really is

we don't understand how big this really is...billions and trillions of dollars. above pay grade at many levels. above the 3 letter agencies

kings princes illuminati etc trying to manage the world banking system that they havve fractured and now trying to fix fracture with the rv

this will be a fix that helps the fracture that the world is experiencing.  none of us are really prepared. i know i'm not prepared and you guys are not prepared i know because we ve never been multi millionaries before. it make me nervous for my family

T: you are absolutely right. family involved and want everyone be helped...can't infuse htat kind of money and everyone be helped...its impossibe. raise value up and time frame.  asked very critical questions...he helped put the plan together...dr. pete

now to the intel.  Senator...as soon as you see the deal done it will be done.  at end of call did get 3 abc guy comes from a senator...kind of surprise...that he said that...as soon as that deal (budget) is done then this rv is done...but they ARE on a time frame

48 hours then something will happen

deal or no deal in 48 hours something will happen. deal or no deal..now you have what you have been waiting for a time frame.  they are all saying that this IS what is stopping it from happening.  listening to the senator and all other sources all are saying this is the only thing that is stopping that rv from happening

Senator...big name Senator(he is all over the TV) called Tony - PTR and told him that the only thing stopping this is the debt ceiling and soon as an agreement is reached you will see the RV...deal or no deal...in 48 hours something will happen! Deal or no deal...now you have what you have been waiting for...a time frame....they are all saying that this is what is stopping it from happening...listening to the senator and all other sources saying this is the only thing we are waiting on

dan..mods on the board now...do you want to add anything here.  one of the last calls from an open platform.  this is one of the last calls we are going to do from an open platform. lets bring this to light to keeps peeps in this and do it for free.did to help people out and help people understand this investment

a lot of you now a year later are reminding us that we have done this for free for a year....we thought it was over last august.  we thought this would be over long ago

TONY--COME MONDAY WHO IS GOING TO CARE ABOUT 15$!

everyone who paid for san fransc...you are still on unless you asked for your money back and got it back...you cannot come

D: we know who are the people that paid for SF...don't work regarding lack of communication.  if you got charged you are in. don't worry about if you are in...if you paid $25 you are in

TONY--WE ARE THAT CLOSE GUYS WITH EVERY INDICATION. WE ARE DOWN TO THE LAST THING WE ARE BEING TOLD THAT IS HOLDING US UP AND WHEN IT DOES THE WORLD CHANGES! THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT SO WHY WORRY?

GET Team: Sample Letter to your Legislators

Tom XXXXXXX

XXXX XXXXXXX Dr,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX, TN XXXXX

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Dear Senator ,

My name is Tom XXXXX and I am one of your constituents.

I appreciate all the efforts put forth by our lawmakers recently regarding the economic condition of our country. I understand it is quite busy on Capitol Hill right now. However, I have a simple question…

Would not the trillions of Iraqi Dinars currently held in our reserves, which is poised to revalue shortly – not help the current economic situation our country greatly??

This event will have an extraordinary impact on our economy – almost overnite. If this event is being held up for political gain or favor in any way would you be so kind as to look into this and address it immediately? We are all counting on you to take action on this request.

Should you require any additional information you may contact me.

Respectfully,

Tom XXXXX

Another point of view about contacting your Legislators

Fellow-Dinar Investors,

I am concerned that the proposed letter will have an unintended and unforeseen consequence that the originator has not considered.

I am a retired trial attorney whose whole career has been to help the 'little man,' etc. for over 44 years.  I am also an ordained minister of the Gospel and a former Pastor.  I continue to work with churches, incorporated churches and ministries and serves as Chairman of our 5 county Food Bank, as part of the nationwide Feeding America Food Banks for the past 13 years, or so. I have also been instrumental in sharing the wonderful investment opportunity of obtaining Dinars for the Kingdom use.

The urging of all of your readers instantly gives Congress, the President (AND ALL OF THE CORRUPT AGENCIES, IRS, DIRECTORS, UNION LEADERS, THUGS, ETC. WHO WILL HAVE A GREAT LIST OF TARGETS!!!  Don't you think that these corrupt individuals are so stupid that they cannot put 2+2 together and realize that if these people know about this great wealth, that they are participating in the investment??????

Many of your articles have stressed SECURITY, SECRECY, ETC.  to guard the fact that the individual has Dinars, how does this fit in with keeping a low profile and to tell nobody of our possession of Dinars. 

I hope you immediately send out a CAUTION related to this proposal!!

Most sincerely,

Dr. xxxxxxx, Esquire
Juris Doctor, Doctor of Divinity

Bank Story:  a friend of mine called me yesterday about a gm we both know at a certain bank and he told us about a memo he received concerning the iqd revaluing and they had received a software upgrade and had to be completed in all us banks before august 1st any takes on this

I do he is the one I got invested in the iqd and ask us to not give our name of him or bank would cost him his job. well that's all he to me and my friend and made a point to call us said we should be ready

this person is very professional and not a churchie person if you know what i mean and he said he wanted to give us a heads up because some people were wanting to cash in because they felt they had bought into a scam and he is not allowed to tell them any different but he considered us to be his friends and was grateful we told him about it.  he called us to tell us not to bail out basically

Guru Bear5642's Response: I THOUGH IT WAS BECAUSE MY OTHER FRIEND WAS THINKING ABOUT SELLING HERS AND SHE GOT THAT CALL GO FIGURE

I MA A LITTLE CAUTIOUS ABOUT SHARING SIBCE YESTERDAY AND LETS NOT GO THAT WAY BUT I REFUSE TO ALLOW A FEW PEOPLE TO STOP ME FROM BEING AN EDIFYING ENCOURAGING PERSON THAT I AM.  CAME CLOSE TO LEAVING PERMANENTLY.  

I ABSOLUTELY BELIEVE THIS WILL BE OVER BEFORE AUGUST 1ST

Bank Story:  Evening Folks, I have an interesting bank story for you. THIS HAPPENED TO ME!!! I have been invested with and followed this investment for about two years. This past couple of weeks have really peaked my interest and with prudence in mind, I went to my local bank (a CHASE branch inside of a Fred Meyer shopping center here in Oregon). All that I wanted to do was get an electronic routing number so that when the day finally arrived, I would be able to cash in and have funds transferred into my account. I was helped by one of the loan officers at the branch. When I gave him my account information, he informed me that my account had been closed for inactivity over the past sixty days. I explained that I am a full time student and that if I don’t have any money, I don’t use the account. I asked him if he was informed about the Dinar and the upcoming revalue. He said that he had heard some rumors. He then said that he thought that I should set up a “Platinum Account”. I was looking at his presentation folder for the various accounts and saw that the account required a $75k deposit to open and I told him that I did’nt even have 75 cents to open the account. He asked me what amount of Dinar I held and I told him an approximate number and that the time was fast approaching for the revalue. He said that he did’nt think that he would be able to help me and that he needed to go to the back-end of the bank and check with his manager and excused himself. When he returned, he said that it would be No Problem to set up the account for me at this time and that I would have sixty days to make a transfer into the account and that they would have an investment adviser in that branch on the following Monday and every Monday thereafter to offer investment strategies if I were to be interested. When we were done setting up the account, he told me that I would receive my account card and checks in about ton working days. This was on a Friday. I received the Platinum Card on Monday of the next week. The checks arrived on Tuesday, and I received a call from this loan manager later in the afternoon that day. He said that he had not seen me come in on Monday and asked if I could perhaps come in on the following Monday. He, at this time asked me if I would perhaps be interested in setting up a personal line of credit until the Dinar revalued. I have found all of this to be very interesting considering the fact that just three months ago I went to into the main branch of Chase Bank in downtown Portland and was told that they were not going to handle any of the Dinar cash ins, and I was shown an email verifying that fact at that time. THIS IS NOT THE STORY OF A FRIEND OF A FRIEND OR MY AUNTS COUSIN’S BROTHER… THIS HAPPENED TO ME LAST WEEK!!!
Ambrosia

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

7/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 7/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:57 am

Hey, here's a new concept- Go over to Dinar Guru, and see how many gurus you can rat out and send the F.B.I. after those clowns- They are ALL one in the same-Go to it! 7/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 3508649203
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

7/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 7/22/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Jayzze Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:58 pm

just same faces different names but remember its going to rv tonight I heard it from sources high up
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum