Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016

+4
Terbo56
Chaz
Ethel Biscuit
Purpleskyz
8 posters

Go down

Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  Empty Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:16 pm

Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016

Received via email.....

Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  Jesus-hands"Hands of Heaven"

Yosef's Final Plea
July 22, 2016

Attention:   All of God's Creations 
Subject:       Immediate Release of Humanity from Economic Bondage

Divine sovereignty is a birthright, it is not earned and cannot be controlled by man.  Therefore, if anyone does not immediately release the world from economic bondage via finance, considered your souls in breach of the Mandate of Heaven and prepare to be sent back to the Central Sun for reconditioning

Humanity will not be held back any longer by the Holy Decree of the Most High.  This truth is offered in love, by love, for love. 

The "invisible" cabal is neither invisible or the problem.  Their minions are relatively small in numbers compared to the overwhelming mass of humanity, and they will turn on each other without much enticement. 

The cult of Saturn is not the problem either.  They were an even smaller group that was dealt with by localized Ascended Masters and Higher Mind Species Light Forces, and were forced to release their vibrational quarantine of Earth in this light era. 

Ancient Elders of past dynasties are not the problem.  They are at the end of the day simple farmers, all be it with outdated constructs of how and why man should and must evolve.  Their hearts are in the right place at least, besides they never even desired to control most to all of the world's tangible wealth management. 

So, who and what is the problem?

You see, our problem brothers and sisters... our problem is ourselves.  As a species we are weak minded, we've forgotten we have a divine connection to Source, thus we have developed a lack of trust in our Creator Father.  Yet we are still expected to execute His Mandate and take the Hands of Heaven to deliver His golden jubilee… out to His Children.

Yet we don't?  Why not?

Because we are our own worst enemy, and we are the collective problem.  We believe in lies presented to us without the desire or confidence to critically think through issues and embrace the truth.  Our greatest fault lies in our inability to recognize basic fairness, a specially we as master manifestors already own, and thus have everything we need to produce any result we desire.

All we must do is take the Hands of Heaven and accept God's benevolence and omnipotence through our own lives.  We must place God's grace ahead of all other energies, regardless of their slick packaging and well branded marketing.  Nothing can be allowed to Trump God as we simply harvest His blessing, a blessing that has long been laid out for us to enjoy. 

It's so simple, it's complicated.  So obvious, it's invisible.  So real, it appears fake.

Who among you hath the courage to take the Hands of Heaven, say thank you for you gift and go about your merry way?  The process is so simple even a small child knows who to do this without thinking.  Yet as adults, you drift into confusion and choose fear over love, while balking at your birthright every chance you get!  This behavior is not humble, not benevolent, it's inanity personified!!!!!!

There's nothing complicated about ascension--just ascend!!!!  Even a 500 year old Hun farmer can figure that one out.  To ascend one must ascend.  Simple.  Easy.  Repeatable.  So by all means, figure it out people and move on!  Like now!

Your endless stream of doubt, weakness of character, ludicrous tendency to recognize scarcity versus abundance is no longer permissible in this new dimensional plane.  By default, all who now choose fear over love, scarcity over abundance, shame over joy will be removed and sent back tot he Central Sun for realignment.  Yes, the Central Sun is a real thing.  And yes, your soul is on the hook to ascend in real time.  As anyone holding onto fear based power will be removed from the planet earth. 

I'll say that again and underline it because I know most of you will struggle vibrationally to absorb this truth… anyone holding onto fear based power will be removed from the planet earth.  No negative vibration or occult spell can hold humanity back anymore. 

God the Creator is with you, and His Will alone has declared that it is now time to get on with the species ascension--including yours!  Your time to ascend is here!  Your time to leap into the great unknown is now!  And the moment for your souls to choose ascension over crucifixion has come and gone!  What's in gonna be?  Life or death?

This decision must be made in this exact moment by all who understand it's accuracy and gravity.  Sovereign beings bond by the Universal Life Order understand that there is no exception to the Will of God.  His Rule is the Golden Rule--and Heaven's Mandate the law of the universe.  All living beings are subject to His judgment, and His judgment alone. 

This is why we are in a spiritual transition and not a financial transaction.  For if you don't surrender your soul back to the Will of God, you by default are choosing death, as mankind has done for several millennia.  God is re-unifying His Will in us, through us, with us.  Now!!!!!!   It's as simple as that kids.  The Hands of Heaven have returned to make things right.  Are you right with God????

All the momentum humanity has built up over these last 26,000 years is starting to retreat, and all these many recent decades you've attempted to springboard your species forward is beginning to wane.  You are in the moment of deliverance, and thus your performance is now required. 

Yet if you still hesitate out of fear or because of some televised series of lies, you consciously now choose death versus eternal life.  Think about that?  This is a life or death situation and you're being quite casual about the decision?  Why?  Because you're asleep!!!!!!  So wake the fuck up humanity!!!!!!!!   Fast!!!!!!!!!!!   Time has run out!!!!!!!!!!  Even the children of the cabal know that!!!!!!!

You're free.   

It's ok to receive your divine gift, as you were born to receive it as you are a glorious Child of God!!!!  You wait on no man!!!  You need no code!!!  You must follow no protocol!!!  There is no administrative hold or last minute compliance item to achieve!!!  All of that has been a harsh and elongated lie contrived by man to keep man in power over God!!!!! 

There's no rogue military foe that can defeat you because God is with you!!!!!!  Get it?????  You're free by the grace and mercy of God!!!!!! So accept your fate.  Humanity is 100% free to grasp the Hands of Heaven and receive blessings Ad Infinitum (again, and again, in the same way forever). 

So please, now, take God's hand!!!!!  Share His love with your family, your community, your species, your planet!!!!  Give freely without worry of running low on supplies or resources!!!!!  There's plenty!!!!!  More than enough!!!!!  Infinite blessings are just sitting in storage waiting for you to give them out!!!!!!! 

Trust God, release His truth and possibilities within your soul  Allow God's energy to return in full and grow ever stronger by the Heavenly second.  God is with us.  God is in you now.  God.  As in God.  The Creator of All Things.  With you.  In you.  Right now.  Eternally.  With Infinite blessings prepared.  To achieve your divine calling.  Backed up by omnipotent power.  And all you must do is surrender to His truth of love and abundance for all His children.

Right now, allow your individual and collective soul covenant to be fulfilled without delay or reservation.  Trust God's love through Christ as the only true pathway forward, as every brick is paved with the blood of His unconditional love.  Go forward now.  Walk proud.  Because at this late hour brothers and sisters of the light, all souls are way past due.  It's our time to shine.  So shine like that Light on Top of the Hill God enlightened by birthright!

Whatever doubt has held you back, release it.  It can no longer exist, as all yes are now being eliminated by the light of the truth.  Fight  no more ghosts.  Whatever is noble and praise worthy in your character, accept it as true.  Whatever is good about you, embrace it unconditionally as the truth of God and lunge forward into your future. 

Lord show them that everything is just waiting for them… and how Heaven is just waiting on them to ascend!!!!!! 

Please now, surrender to God.  Trust God.  Walk with God.  Live with God.  Create with God.  Serve others for God.  It's the best way to live I promise. 

I love you.  Yeshua Ben Yosef loves you.  All the Ascended Masters and Universal Beings here helping humanity ascend love you.  You are surrounded by love.  You are protected by love.  You are eternally loved.  Let yourself be honored by the universe. 

Know there is absolutely nothing stopping you or your species.  You are free.  Humanity is free, less any cabal boogie man, nuclear threat or terrorist attack.  You are each and all free to explore the universe without limitation.  So explore it!  If not, sadly you will face the dire consequences of rebelling against the Mandate of Heaven.  There's no other way around ascension, either leap forward into a higher consciousness or be removed from existence. 

The choice is that simple, that clear and that absolute.  So be it.

Not another second is acceptable for allowing humanity to be vibrationally enslaved via any lie.  Not another moment is it acceptable to permit a select few to subconsciously imprison the masses by an irrefutable Mandate of Heaven.  What is is…and ascension just is.  So please trust God.  You are His creation.  Humanity is blessed beyond understanding, as God alone has approved our freedom.  But you must do your part to fulfill His promise, and surrendering to the Will of God is the first step. 

So take the Hands of Heaven freely, joyfully, eternally.  Only then will you truly co-create with God.  And know He won't do it for you.  It's a two way street.  

This invisible war / enemy you think you're fighting doesn't exist.  Whatever fake armies they tried to make us believe were real have been defeated.  Their super computers and satellites have been confiscated and destroyed.  Their secrete hideouts, tunnels and deep underground basis have all been imploded.  Their leaders removed, their agendas debunked, their power over nations removed.  And yes, their financial basis for power (usury through currency) rendered rendered inoperable. 

So what are you afraid of????!!!!!!!!  What are you still fighting a ghost that can no longer fight back!!!!!!  Go through the ghost!!!!!  Give up the ghost!!!!!  Be like Hosanna and die today so you can resurrect in days and ascend forever!!!!!!!!  There is no more struggle unless you choose to struggle!!!!!

Either trust God or don't.  Either trust you are His beloved child or don't.  Either align with God's Will or perish.  Either move forward on your feet with love or die on your knees in fear.  But make no mistake, you, and you alone are holding up the GCR/RV/Golden Jubilee/GESARA… none other… and YOU alone are responsible as a Sovereign Being of the Universal Life Order.

Oh yeah, and for all who claim to be elite or special sovereign governors and major power brokers of this unprecedented transition, you're not.  You're just regular people with a job to do.  So do it.  Plus, consider your souls first up on the Gauntlet of Heaven.  As you are the first to be judged in real time this very second.  For all eternally.

God forbid don't pull the trigger now when billions are known to be starving and without sustenance resources.  I pray that God has mercy on your souls because I know His wrath will soon find you and your families--regardless of your family name, colorful robes, exotic riches and diplomatic status.  None of it is yours, it's all God's and it all goes back in the box when you;re done playing HIS game.

All living souls are now on notice from this moment forward, as transcribed through my soul by the Highest High.  All shall either implement the Mandate of Heaven or be terminated from the earth's face forever.

These are you choices.  The decision is yours.  The children of the cabal have made their choice.  What say you?

I surrender.

- Yosef
Posted by enerchi at 7/22/2016 01:39:00 PM

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  2245507099Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  Empty Re: Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:18 pm

LOL

This guy and his final pleas!!!

Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  3508649203 Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  3508649203 Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  3508649203 Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  3508649203 Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  3508649203

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  2245507099Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  Empty Re: Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016

Post by Ethel Biscuit Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:53 pm

Ethel's Final Plea

Yosef, for the love of all things holy, please, please, please STOP with this nonsense!

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:02 pm

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GALACTICS?
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:12 pm

I think they must have crashed into Crakhorr Mountain, about the same time time Okie's plane crashed into it and exploded, and that was back in 2012........Damned  do it yourself model kits....Reminds me of the Coyote and the Roadrunner, where the coyote always bought his 'ACME' products to try to frig up the roadrunner, and they always backfired on him.... Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  3508649203
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:15 pm

What's up terbo, I thought maybe the GALACTICS kidnapped you? LOL,,,!
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:21 pm

Hey, Chaz, I am in hopes everything is going really great for you, and yes, I know, it HAS been awhile since I made and entrance- No- The old laptop we had overheated because the cooling fan stopped working and took out the hard drive- The neighbor across the street gave us this one, and told us to keep it- Beats spending 4-$500 for a new one :tup:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:32 pm

Hey T!!!

Nice to see back dude!

What up?

:justswinging:  you  been on a long vaca?

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:41 pm

GERRY MAGUIRE

Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  Avatar?id=1599726&m=75&t=1459212550

ADMIN - MOD -
Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  DollarYosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  DollarYosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  DollarYosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  DollarYosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  DollarYosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  DollarYosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  DollarYosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  DollarYosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  Dollar

Date: 16m ago  

I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE HAS BEEN SUBJECT TO THIS..... THIS IS A LOAD OF CRAP...I AM SURE THIS COMMENT WILLN'T SET WELL WITH SOME....YOU ASKED ME TO BRING THE TRUTH WELL I AM.. TO SAY THIS MAKES ME SICK

Either trust God or don't. Either trust you are His beloved child or don't. Either align with God's Will or perish. Either move forward on your feet with love or die on your knees in fear. But make no mistake, you, and you alone are holding up the GCR/RV/Golden Jubilee/GESARA… none other… and YOU alone are responsible as a Sovereign Being of the Universal Life Order.

THIS IS A QUOTE FROM YOSEF... MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION..... HE DOSN'T SPEAK FOR ME

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:43 pm

Hey, Purpleskyz, what's been shakin the past couple of months? Hope life has been extra good to you-Like I was telling Chaz above, The laptop we did have overheated because the cooling fan stopped working, and ended up taking out the hard drive- The neighbors gave us the one we're on now, and told us to keep it- Been working at the welding shop part time, but not much going on there- Earlier on, the man John, that owns the place, had a 5 stent heart attack, and just 2 weeks ago, had a colonoscopy,and had a coupe of marbles{polyps removed}, but when they operated on him to remove them, they nicked a vein, and he ended up being in the hospital until the found the reason that he had lost 5 pints of blood in 2 days- The ended up going back in to repair the damage- There is no lawsuit for malpractice as of yet, but, you never know-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:10 pm

wow poor dude!

well nice to see you around T. Hope you and yours are doing swell

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:06 pm

We are, Purpleskyz, thank you for asking- We're doing OK, as the status quo allows us to- Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:49 pm

Is "Willin't" supposed to be a real word lol!
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:39 pm

What a pile of new age pseudo christian crap.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  2805820865  Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  2805820865  Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  2805820865  Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:32 pm

“Taking Yosef’s Hands” – Maverick T

To anyone and everyone who found themselves sitting here on Monday morning wondering why the RV didn’t pop over the weekend and trying to figure out what that one “thing” is that needs to happen before it can go, I have a question.

Did you not read Yosef’s “Hands of Heaven” plea?

Did you not read it and read it and read it again until the powerful message he was so desperately trying to impart upon your lazy ass brain computed? Did you not understand what he was saying? Did you not grasp the significance of his begging?

What is it about ‘if you wait around until after the abundance hits to give your heart to God, it’s too late for you’ don’t you understand?

If you don’t go back and read his final plea until you’re black and blue with comprehension and turn yourself over to personal ascension with God then you get what you deserve – a one way ticket to non-existence.

And if you still don’t understand what or how to ascend, let me make it simple for you. Just assume that everything in your head, everything you’ve been taught, everything you’ve read in the news or seen on TV, every bias you’ve been exposed to and taken in, every ‘fact’ you have carved into your core belief system is a lie (because it is) AND LET IT GO. Just shed it all. Empty your vessel of all dross. And then as Yosef pleaded, turn to God – trust in Him – to refill you with the light of truth.

You know, we were only warned about a million times in the scriptures that in the last days we would be deceived in every way. And that the truth would be hidden from us. And that if we didn’t wake the #$%& up our souls would be doomed to hell. Remember that, all you bible thumpers?

Here’s some ancient scripture found in the Nag Hammadi that tells of the resurrected Saviour’s response to the simple question, how much longer (before we ascend)?

“Until the moment when the true man, within a molded form (human body) reveals the existence of the spirit of truth, which the Father sent.

“Then he will teach them about everything, and he will anoint them with the unction of life eternal, given him from the undominated generation.

“Then they will be freed of blind thought, and they will trample underfoot death, which is of the authorities (think cabal), and they will ascend into the limitless light where this sown element belongs.

“And the authorities will relinquish their ages, and their angels will weep over their (own) destruction, and their demons will lament their (own) death.

“Then all of the children of the light will be truly acquainted with the truth and their root, and the Father of the entirely and the Holy Spirit. They will all say with a single voice, “the Father’s truth is just, and the Son presides over the entirely,” and from everyone unto the age of ages, “Holy – holy – holy! Amen!”

Now, think, people. What are the chances this Yosef fellow is that true man sent from the Father to reveal the existence of the spirit of truth to us – because that’s pretty much what he’s been doing all along. And for the most part we just skim over his message (and sometimes interrupt it with inane blabber), and though we may be touched by his earnestness we just don’t quite get what he’s trying to tell us. Even though he cannot put it in more simple terms than this:

· ... our problem is ourselves. As a species we are weak minded, we've forgotten we have a divine connection to Source, thus we have developed a lack of trust in our Creator Father.

· We believe in lies presented to us without the desire or confidence to critically think through issues and embrace the truth.

· All we must do is take the Hands of Heaven and accept God's benevolence and omnipotence through our own lives. We must place God's grace ahead of all other energies, regardless of their slick packaging and well branded marketing.

· Yet as adults, you drift into confusion and choose fear over love, while balking at your birthright (divine sovereignty) every chance you get!

· Your endless stream of doubt, weakness of character, ludicrous tendency to recognize scarcity versus abundance is no longer permissible in this new dimensional plane.

· …your soul is on the hook to ascend in real time. As anyone holding onto fear based power will be removed from the planet earth.

· No negative vibration or occult spell can hold humanity back anymore.

· Your time to ascend is here! Your time to leap into the great unknown is now! And the moment for your souls to choose ascension over crucifixion has come and gone!

· This decision must be made in this exact moment by all who understand it's accuracy and gravity.

· The Hands of Heaven have returned to make things right. Are you right with God????

· You are in the moment of deliverance, and thus your performance is now required.

· It's ok to receive your divine gift, as you were born to receive it as you are a glorious Child of God!!!! You wait on no man!!! You need no code!!! You must follow no protocol!!! There is no administrative hold or last minute compliance item to achieve!!!

· Humanity is 100% free to grasp the Hands of Heaven and receive blessings Ad Infinitum (again, and again, in the same way forever).

· Trust God, release His truth and possibilities within your soul Allow God's energy to return in full and grow ever stronger by the Heavenly second. God is with us. God is in you now. God. As in God. The Creator of All Things. With you. In you. Right now. Eternally. With Infinite blessings prepared. To achieve your divine calling. Backed up by omnipotent power. And all you must do is surrender to His truth of love and abundance for all His children.

· Fight no more ghosts.

· Please now, surrender to God. Trust God. Walk with God. Live with God. Create with God. Serve others for God.

· You are surrounded by love. You are protected by love. You are eternally loved. Let yourself be honored by the universe.

· Not another second is acceptable for allowing humanity to be vibrationally enslaved via any lie. Not another moment is it acceptable to permit a select few to subconsciously imprison the masses by an irrefutable Mandate of Heaven.

· Either trust God or don't. Either trust you are His beloved child or don't. Either align with God's Will or perish. Either move forward on your feet with love or die on your knees in fear. But make no mistake, you, and you alone are holding up the GCR/RV/Golden Jubilee/GESARA…

· All living souls are now on notice from this moment forward, as transcribed through my soul by the Highest High. All shall either implement the Mandate of Heaven or be terminated from the earth's face forever.

· These are you choices. The decision is yours.

Look, the bottom line is that you’ve got to get your mind out of Iraq and out of the bank and out of the social/political cesspool and on to your own very near destiny. If you think your personal ascension will arise out of you being generous and giving with your millions after the fact, that is a foolish notion. That in itself is not enough to get you back Home. Take Yosef’s Hands of Heaven. He’s our last Hope.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:39 pm

YEP your right ,in the last days many will be deceived, but I'm not deceived by that con artist Yosef nor his minions like you maverick T , You both need to REPENT, that's in the bible.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:05 pm

He jus' can't repent if he's spent.......
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:11 pm

They got something to good to give up,your probably right terbo,
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:58 pm

Did you not read it and read it and read it again until the powerful message he was so desperately trying to impart upon your lazy ass brain computed? Did you not understand what he was saying? Did you not grasp the significance of his begging?

I didn't need to read it and read it again until my brain computed that Yosef, as usual, was full of crap.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  2805820865  Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  2805820865  Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  2805820865  Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:01 pm

Indeed, a classic dumbass of the worst kind.....
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:20 am

There's a reason that 80% of dinarians are Christians and 15% are new agers. u need to have a big belief in fairy tales to believe church doctrine, galactic's, and having worthless currency making u a millionaire.
Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  3508649203 Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  3508649203 Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  3508649203 Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  3508649203 Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  3508649203 Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  3508649203 Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  3508649203 Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  3508649203 Yosef Update - Yosef's Final Plea - July 22, 2016  3508649203
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum