Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dr. Clarke   SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dr. Clarke   SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dr. Clarke   SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dr. Clarke   SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dr. Clarke   SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dr. Clarke   SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dr. Clarke   SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dr. Clarke   SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dr. Clarke   SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dr. Clarke   SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dr. Clarke   SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dr. Clarke   SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dr. Clarke   SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dr. Clarke   SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dr. Clarke   SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dr. Clarke   SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dr. Clarke   SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dr. Clarke   SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dr. Clarke   SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dr. Clarke   SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Dr. Clarke SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16

+2
Kevind53
Mountain Goatee
6 posters

Go down

Dr. Clarke   SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16 Empty Dr. Clarke SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16

Post by Mountain Goatee Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:26 am

DR. CLARKE: Seems like it's about Time, doesn't it? How about Triple Overtime? However, the U.S. committee, IMF & UN are not quite ready. The reason? A little more "insider bad guy cleanup" is happening, as we speak. At least 2 more structures need to completely collapse, which will be happening by mid August, and one major worldwide threat (other than ISIS) needs to be neutralized, which is "iffy" right now, but will play out by the 1st Week of Sept., and you will hear big CNN type news about. There are also at least 2 more countries that will exit the Euro by Sept., while Italy is in economic collapse......Remember we said Iraq will have a Major governmental structural change around Aug. 14th...

Again, ISIS is reacting strongly (France & even Turkey), because their fuse is getting much shorter, resources depleted and infrastructure collapsed.

When? When Iraq? When Vietnam? When GCR? Well, there is no official GCR.....
However, as we've said for the past 5 months, SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down (3rd & Last Period), so to speak for Iraq. Even a few other folks are beginning to "See the Light" about September. Good for you.

It would be great if ANY of these countries would suddenly pull the trigger soon, right? Just raise their rate up high enough to go exchange some of your investment, right? Why haven't they yet, after all this time? hmmmmmmm

Because it's not SEPTEMBER yet, that's why.

It is our Very Strong Opinion, which means basically "nothing" - that you and anyone who wants to, can go to an exchange center, Bank or otherwise, and exchange Iraq's Dinar, for other currencies in all countries that choose, starting the LAST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER , and thereafter.

​For those of you that say, but WHY would you say the last week of September - what basis do you have for that? What logic do you have for that? I need a reason, otherwise it's just hot air, like 99% of all the other information out there being circulated, with nothing "tangible happening".

Well, here's your reason - We indicated earlier in this post the "REASONS" - plural, as we have in previous posts. The REAL reasons. But most do not want to Believe or hear the "REAL" reasons. There is more than one. At the very top of the "reasons"..... it's a decision headed by the U.S. committee, through the IMF, then through the UN for official blessing purposes only........yes Frank26, you are partially right.

For those of you that have some common sense - don't you think Iraq would've made their dinar internationally exchangeable, by NOW, if they could? Of course. No, they haven't been allowed to.....for all the right reasons......a few more weeks, and you'll have your money - finally. 

Vietnam - same thing. Waiting on the committee to "let them" begin the steep rise......because there is NOTHING stopping them now, and the dong is already International......waiting for the official "Go" signal.......yes it's tied to Iraq, Iran, Euro and S. America.........oh, and China (dah)......and YES this U.S. Presidential election (this one particularly) is playing into this whole currency movement game) like never before, over the past 16 years. Just remember the word - Kuwait.

We're so sure that you'll be exchanging by the LAST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER, that if it doesn't happen by then - WE'LL LEAVE THIS BLOG, AND YOU'LL NEVER HEAR FROM US AGAIN. THAT'S A PROMISE.

Take Oct. 1 as our last backwall date. We're talking about the "Money exchanged, in your bank accounts" - DONE, own-able, spendable, investable, usable by you. COMPLETION. if you choose.....

RATES - NOBODY KNOWS. Of all the aspects of investment - NOBODY KNOWS RATE ahead of time - It's the most important variable of investment. Speculation & history says......wait a few days.

Vietnam - not sure of the time frame, now at this point, because it's a different animal than everyone else - but it's really close too, in proximity to Iraq. They're waiting like Iraq. Iran......NOBODY knows for sure, about this disaster. All the other currencies.....BIG BIG BIG GAMBLES......based on hearsay and well, nothing real. I'd buy lottery tickets before I'd buy any of these currencies...

All you can do right now, as someone named Rayren says, is just "Believe", which is great advice and we'd step that up one more notch, by saying "KNOW".......however, OVERTIME will tell.....SEPTEMBER.

(read this post again, very carefully)

I Intend the Very Best for ALL,
Dr. Clarke
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Dr. Clarke   SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16 Empty Re: Dr. Clarke SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:55 am

What happened to March? How about June? Might I predict that by the end of September it will be November, if not December?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dr. Clarke   SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16 2805820865  Dr. Clarke   SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16 2805820865  Dr. Clarke   SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16 2805820865  Dr. Clarke   SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Dr. Clarke   SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16 Empty Re: Dr. Clarke SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16

Post by Chaz Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:17 am

Of course, then we got all of next year, LOL,,,! What a joke, & people actually worship this person.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:49 pm

Wonder what will be created to take the place of Dr. Clarke?  Animal, Vegetable or Mineral?  Will it be another Doctor....  perhaps a plumber or electrician....  or maybe another farm animal with super secret inside intel? 

"We're so sure that you'll be exchanging by the LAST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER, that if it doesn't happen by then - WE'LL LEAVE THIS BLOG, AND YOU'LL NEVER HEAR FROM US AGAIN. THAT'S A PROMISE."

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:10 pm

so tell me - what are the chances that someone so connected, so in-the-know, so knowledgeable of the deep inner RV secrets - how would he know anything about Frank26 or RayRen, eh?

Love how DR issues a weak-ass disclaimer about who submits them intel, then Dr Clarke suddenly appears...yeah, that's not obvious, DR...good try, though!
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:24 pm

You have Sadr saying he will target U.S. troops if they go into Mosul ,you have Turkey that has just had a coup, the middle east is burning ,not to say the least that Iraq may be the next country to have a coup, your a CON & a idiot, if Iraq had a RV, HOW many jihadists do you think that might have a few hundred thousand dinar laying around there grotto, nevertheless a million or so,where not talking about a lot of money here, the average Iraqi probably has a couple hundred thousand dinar that's only , what ?a couple hundred dollars at the most, but yet overnight these jihadists are rich, I rather be poor for the rest of my life than one jihadist being rich, did you read the report from the French on the last terrorist attack ,no not the one with the truck, but the one before that, the jihadists cut the testicles of some of the men off,& stuffed them in there mouths, before they disemboweled them , they stuck knives in the women's genitals, while they where still alive, the report is open for anyone to read, I hope this isn't to much for our members to read but it's the truth,my point, if there ever was a RV, the jihadists would not stop in France, they would have enough finances to come to American, & do the same here.
Dr.you have no conscience, no clue, & sir you are a liar, PERIOD!
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jwflatt Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:29 pm

I believe the Feds are closing in on Pooooppppyy3. He claims that he is on a ISIS hit list for the Nashville, Tn area along with 49 others. He says he was confronted by 2 strangers at a Lowes and told see how easy it would be to get to you. He claims that he is through posting. I believe him , just like I believed Tony at TNT. I believe the FEDS have offered him an ultimatium. Shut up or face the jury. I expect to hear a similar report from his sidekick BGG.

jwflatt
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:20 pm

Feds do not warn people, when there is a grand jury indictment they just come & get you, no warning ,I don't believe a word that con man says,he will be back believe me.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:27 pm

As you know Dr. Clark, or maybe you just pretend you don't know but way back about 5 years now there was a group of con men that put together the general 64 group, if it was really going to happen it would have been RVed THEN . But a group of intelligent people would not have done the general 64 group if they new for certain that it was not going to happen back then, so that being said Dr, I put you in that category, but not as a HONEST INTELLIGENT GROUP, BUT AS A CON ARTIST, you just came a little late. You understand, no.one then or now has the forsite to say that Iraq is going to RV, Iraq is going down hill, so is your opinions, your.trying to catch up with the pros, but you doing a bad job of it.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jwflatt Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:03 pm

Hey Chaz according to WSM TV in Nashville, Tn the Feds have visited about 50 people that were on a so called hitlist.

jwflatt
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:23 pm

jwflatt wrote:Hey Chaz according to WSM TV in Nashville, Tn the Feds have visited about 50 people that were on a so called hitlist.

He wasn't talking about a hit list, he was talking about investigations and grand jurys ... I seriously doubt poopy is on any hit list... unless they are looking for wastes of oxygen....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dr. Clarke   SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16 2805820865  Dr. Clarke   SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16 2805820865  Dr. Clarke   SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16 2805820865  Dr. Clarke   SAYS there is no official GCR...However...SEPTEMBER is when it all comes down 7/16/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum