Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
7/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
7/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
7/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
7/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
7/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

7/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

7/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/15/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:03 pm

Guru Frank26:  So many ministers called today with a positive word to us from all over the world – I say thanks so much for understanding why we are going to take a break from the conference calls due to medical reasons.  We serve with a purpose we are not here on purpose.  We are here about God’s work.  For now we are being lead to take time off after August to take care of some personal needs that can’t be delayed any longer… There is no more intel to tell you – its done and we are waiting for this RV to manifest. Thank you for understanding and thank you for being a part of this ministry.

Guru Bear5642:  after all of the negative news and complaining i was a little hesitant to post but i will not hold back what ive just been told

i was on the phone with a sister in the lord when she got a call from her nephew who has just doen a tour in iraq. he called he to tell her that her ship was coming in and the iqg was going to rollover. His friend called him and said call your aunt and let her know to get ready.  he even gave the rate but not the date $1.60. this woman would not spread a rumor and her nephew was one of the few who made on the kuqiat dinar

Guru Blaino:  OK, Here we go... 30 year friend & Military Bud of my Contact now holds an important place in "Our" presence in the SandBox with respect to "OUR" .... Non-Military, non-Commercial, no-Private (glasses, yes... it is that time) involvement. So an ideal position from which to be a part of .... comunications between the two entities. As a party to that scenario, we learn that "S" dropped by, chit chat ensued re M's desire to again restrain the enevitable.... (read that as re-value) & the stern message "NO!" was delivered. In a firm FIRM way! We may expect .... tell you what, lets go to the phones! I'll spin up a CC for the whole Planet and we can chat then.... gimmee about 20 minutes or so!

CITIZEN MEMBERS OF PLANETDINAR.COM.... THIS JUST IN:::::::: BREAKING RATE NEWS! OUR "SANDBOX" SOURCE NOW REPORTS THAT THE RATE MAY BE CLOSER TO THE 4.40 GBP........ TOO MANY OFF WORLDERS ON THE CALL! yOU GET IT FIRST... RIGHT HERE!Blaino] $7.00++++

Guru TNT TONY:   Good News...All the information we have gotten...confirms...Iraq was confirmed international...I got calls saying done – to GBP and it is that over $4 range... I got confirmation in 3 separate calls...from Iraq that we would see this tomorrow... texts...from our guy with UST...saying – all agreed upon. Will go international, will be seen Monday morning.

Guru Checkmate Dan:  Very good news...Have had 3 very serious calls today...Telling us that this has already taken place...In country...Strong confirmations of the rate.

Guru BGG:  
I just got this text moments ago >>>> Per XXX, Warka Bank states (as of Wednesday) the IQD is a tradeable currency. Should have rate Sunday into Monday. • BGG Just a text I got - you guys are always bustin' me to get news. That's what I just got...

Guru Delta: the holdup is the USA and today in Iraq from high officials they confirmed to me again the USA is the hold up. Pres O can give the executive order to give green light to do this – the USA devalued the dinars in the first place long ago and the USA has the same power to Revalue the dinars...Shabibi was to RI-RV on June 29th - 30th but it was held up by the USA...Shabibi is not the trigger puller, the USA is...the executive order awaits the President’s word to say GO.

Guru EagleEyes3500: 
my guy in Iraq confirmed the lower denoms are out. he has NEVER been excited before, but he is now.  he is military interpreter.  i have known this guy for years.  he saw them with his own eyes.  i KNOW they are out and yes, he may send me pics.

Guru OkieOilman:    I HAD ONLY 1 CONTACT THAT CONTENDED THAT THE R/V HAD TAKEN PLACE IN IRAQ ...BUT WANT IT FROM ANOTHER COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SOURCE HIGHER UP THE FOOD CHAIN IN THE IRAQ GOV...SO I AM DEFINITELY NOT CALLING THE R/V..HE STATED THE 4.40 RATE...STILL GOING TO TRY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO MAKE CONTACT WITH MY SOURCES

THIS IS A TIMED EVENT--THIS IS NOT AN EVENT SCHEDULED TO OUR WISHES--THERE ARE OVER 100 COUNTRIES THAT HAS TO ALL BE IN ALIGNMENT AT THE SAME TIME WITH THE SAME BIS COMPUTER--THE LOGISTICS ARE A HOLY NIGHTMARE WITHIN ITSELF...THE REST OF THE WORLD IS WAITING ON THE BIS FINAL SATISFACTION THAT ALL COMPUTERS ARE SPEAKING THE SAME LANGUAGE.....IT HAD BEEN SET 5 SEPERATE OCCASIONS SINCE JUNE 1 BUT MURPHYS LAW INTERVENED....

JUST A FEW THOUGHTS TO PONDER THEN MAKE YOUR OWN PROJECTIONS AS TO THEIR APPLICATION TO THE R/V--THE 13TH THE HCL LAW WAS PASSED--REMEMBER ALI ALWAYS STATING WHEN THE HCL LAW WAS PASSED THE R/V WOULD RAPIDLY FOLLOW??--NOW TODAY THE 15TH IRAQ BANKS ARE PERMITTED TO GO INTERNATIONAL WITH TRANSFER'S OF FUND'S INTO AND OUT OF IRAQ. (WITH WORTHLESS CURRENCY?) DO YOU THINK THAT IS AN INDICATION OF AN IMPENDING RATE CHANGE?--NOW TODAY MALIKI IS IN CHINA NEGOIATING A HOUSING CONSTRUCTION AGREEMENT WITH CHINA THAT SOUTH KOREA HAD PREVIOUSLY AWARDED BUT BECAUSE OF FAILURE OF INITIAL PAYMENT TO S. KOREA THEY CANCELLED AND PULLED OUT OF IRAQ AND NOW MALIKI IS HUNTING SOMEONE TO BUILD OVER 1 MILLION HOUSING STRUCTURES AND TO DO IT ON AN I O U BASIS UNTIL THE DINAR HAS VALUE---CHINA IS SMARTER THAN THAT AREN'T THEY---THEY KNOW ABOUT THE R/V JUST AS MUCH AS YOU AND I DO AND REALIZE IT'S INEVITABILITY. NOW AS OF YESTERDAY 1 OF THE 4 LARGEST BANKS HAD 31 SEPERATE PINGS ON THEIR COMPUTER WHICH IS A TOTAL ANNOMOLIE--SEE HOW ALL THIS IS MOUNTING UP?--WE ONLY HAVE A COUPLE DAYS AT THE VERY MOST TO WAIT FOR THE R/V--I WAS NOT AWARE TILL LAST NIGHT HOW MUCH INFLUENCE OUR DEBT CEILING HAD ON THE R/V UNTIL A GOV OFFICIAL EXPLAINED THE RAMIFICATIONS OF NOT EXTENDING THE DEBT CEILING IN DETAIL TO ME THAT THE AVERAGE AMERICAN IS NOT PRIVIED TO. THE WRANGLING ON THE POLITICAL SCENE IS UNBELIEVEABLE---GOOD OLE UNCLE SAM---HE NEVER THOUGHT HIS KID'S WOULD BE SO STUPID.

??  HI Okie, we've heard O is about to call a special mtg of congress now. Have you also heard this?

.NO NOTHING ABOUT SPECIAL MEETING

?? Okie, this may be stupid but, do we want them to extend the debt ceiling or not extend it.

THERE ARE NO OPTIONS--DEBT CEILING HAS BEEN RAISED 10 SEPERATE TIMES IN THE PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION WHICH IN ITSELF WASN'T A BIG THING---HOWEVER--NOW WITH THE EXCESSIVE SPENDING INCURRED DURING PRESENT ADMINISTRATION THE DEBT CEILING HAS NOW EXCEEDED 14 1/2 TRILLION DOLLARS WITH NEARLY 3 TRILLION DOLLARS BEING INCURRED DURING OBAMA'S TIME--THE EXCESSIVE AMOUNT IS THE PROHIBITING FACTOR--TO RUN AN INDEBTNESS IS NORMAL--IT HAS GOTTEN OUT OF HAND AND YES I HATE TO SAY IT BUT WE HAVE NO OPTION BUT TO EXTEND THE DEBT CEILING TO KEEP VITAL FUNCTIONS OF OUR GOVERMENT RUNNING AND ALSO TO SEND A SIGNAL TO OUR INTERNATIONAL NATIONS THAT LOAN US MONEY THAT WE ARE STILL THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WITH A TRIPLE A CREDIT RATING AND IN ALL OUR HISTORY HAVE NEVER RENIGED ON A DEBT ISSUED BY THE US GOV

?? Okie, Can you briefly explain what those ramifications of not extending the debt ceiling would be?

NOT THE SERIOUS NO MORE SOCIAL SECURITY CHECKS OR MEDICARE PAYMENTS THE DEMOCRATS ARE TRYING TO SCARE THE PEOPLE WITH--IT WOULD BE A MINOR IN-CONVIENCE MORE THAN A GOV SHUT DOWN--FOR INSTANCE--NATIONAL PARK CLOSINGS--THINGS THAT AREN'T NECESSARY FOR A FUNCTIONING GOVERMENT TO DO WITHOUT---THE RISK IS TO OUR REPUTATION AS A FINANCIALY SECURE DEBTOR

?? since we can go back to the prewar- census has iraq redone the new census aftrer the hcl was enacted

CENCUS IN IRAQ COMPLETED DEC 31-2010

?? Ask Okie if he has any word on why the UN Rates of Exchange have not been updated. Supposed to publish 7/13 and effective 7/15. Not one country has been updated as of today.

A PRIME INDICATOR ITSELF--ANYTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IS A GOOD SIGN FOR US

??  What is the latest date that you think the RV will happen?

UN OPERATIONAL RATES USUALLY PUBLISHED EFFECTIVE ON THE 1ST AND 15TH CAN BE CHANGED AT ANY TIME

?? for OKIE: Would having over 10 mil. make one a "qualified investor", regardless of it not being 2 years running? (per the Dodd-Frank act)

OF NO INTEREST TO ME AND IT SHOULDN'T BE YOU UNLESS YOUR QUITE A GAMBLER

?? BMW, did not understnad Okie's statement on our gov't and debate over debt ceiling ... is our gov't trying to further decrease the value of our dollar to increase the IQD exchange rate?

BOY THAT'S A STRETCH---NO!

?? ASK OKIE ABOUT THE CALL I RECEIVED FROM THIS WOMANS NEPHEW WHO WAS IN IRAQ AND WAS CONTACTED BY HIS FELLOW TEAMATE ON IQD ROLLOVER AT $1.60

-I DIDN'T HEAR THE CALL--ROLLOVER---EXPLAIN.  1.60 IS VALUE OF BRITISH POUND PRESENTLY MAYBE THEY WERE TRADING ON THE STREET AT A 1 TO 1 RATIO WITH THE POUND--WHO KNOWS?

??  OKIE: Kinda off topic, but, do you plan on doing anything like this again, after this is all done??

WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT JULY 31--IT IS PRECEDED BY JULY 30--THEN JULY 29---AND SO ON

DOUBTFUL--I HAVE ENOUGH DINAR TO STUFF TRIGGER WITH RIGHT NOW WHY WOULD I WANT THIS MUCH PAIN AGAIN?

THAT WAS ALL HE TOLD HER HE NEW HIS AUNT HAD IQD AND CALL TO TELL HER HER SHIP WAS COMING IN IQD ROLLOVER AT $1.60[OKIE OIL MAN] BEAR--TOO MUCH LOST IN TRANSLATION

??  Has Okie heard of anyone that has had funds wired from Warka to the U.S. to see if it works both ways?

UP TILL RECENTLY WARKA ACCORDING TO INFORMED SOURCES WAS BAD NEWS

?? OKIE OIL MAN several have asked if you will be doing a conference call tonight?

I HAVE NOT PLANNED ON A CC TONIGHT--OF WHAT USE IS GIVING THE SAME INTEL SERVED--[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [pl1lucky1] Okie...we keep hearing about 2 seperate baskets of currency and 2 seperate times for relauations...is there a way for the average person to find out what is in each basket? I have been trying with no luck...thanks

THAT IS DETERMINED BY THE IMF AND IS HELD CLOSE TO THEIR VEST TO KEEP PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME FROM DOUBLE DIPPING OR AT LEAST SPECULATING ON CERTAIN CURRENCIES--FOR INSTANCE--IF WE KNEW WHERE THERE WAS A COUNTRY RICH IN NATURAL RESOURCES THAT HAD A CURRENCY THAT WAS GROSSLY UNDERVALUED--WE WOULD JUMP ON IT WOULDN'T WE?

?? Okie should we be nervous that the UN rate site hasn't updated yet?

BE NERVOUS OVER WHAT EVER YOU CHOOSE

??  Okie, tony of ptr just reported the iqd is now afully 'tradeable currency' and the cashin exchanger is just waiting for the rate. Bgg i just got this text moments ago >>>> per xxx, Warka Bank states (as of Wednesday) the iqd is a tradeable currency. Have u heard anything to this effect? T.Y.I.A.

-YES I HAVE AND YES IT IS A TRADEABLE CURRENCY BUT IT IS TRADEABLE ON THE OLD PROGRAM RATE OF 1170 DINARS PER DOLLAR[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN

?? In your opinion what will be the out-come of the Panetta visit and our extended troop protection in Iraq and is this a factor in the R/V as noted by some because of the Security and Defense ministers not being seated?

-2 SEPERATE ISSUES--1ST OF ALL THE MINISTERS ARE SEATED AND 2ND THEIR WILL ALWAYS BE US TROOPS IN IRAQ A HUNDRED YEARS FROM NOW--WE HAVE NOW ESTABLISHED A FOOT PRINT BOTH MILITARILY AND DEMOCRATICALLY IN THE MIDDLE EAST---

I HAVE JUST GOTTEN A CALL REGARDING A R/V IN IRAQ---WILL TRY TO VERIFY---I WAS TOLD IT WAS AT THE RATE I HAVE BEEN FURNISHING FOR OVER 3 MONTHS NOW..----NO MORE QUESTIONS---I AM ON TOP OF THIS AND WILL REPORT IF I CAN VERIFY----GONE

AM HAVING TRANSMISSION DELAY--WILL REPORT WHEN LINES GET CLEARED---EVIDENTIALLY SOMEONE IN IRAQ IS TYING ALL LINES UP

STILL HAVING TROUBLE CONNECTING WITH BAGDAD--UNUSUAL PHONE TIE UP--SOMEBODYS TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING TO JAMM ALL LINES

WELL THIS HAS BEEN A FRUSTRATING YET FULFILLING AFTERNOON. I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 2 SPECIAL CONTACTS IN IRAQ AND IT APPEARS THEY MAY HAVE THE PHONES JAMMED ON PURPOSE (GOVERMENT JAMMING??) I HAD ONLY 1 CONTACT THAT CONTENDED THAT THE R/V HAD TAKEN PLACE IN IRAQ AND HE IS NOT ON THE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN LIKE MY OTHER CONTACTS ARE. HE STATED THE 4.40 RATE AND HE FURTHER STATED HE DEALT WITH WARKA (THATS NOT THE BEST REFERENCE I COULD THINK OF) AND HE GOT THAT RATE WEDNESDAY. SO I AM DEFINITELY NOT CALLING THE R/V BUT THEIR WAS A LOT LOST IN THE COMMUNICATION BECAUSE OF THE LANGUAGE BARRIER AND I DID NOT HAVE OUR INTERPRETATOR ON THE CALL WITH US--I SPEAK JIBBERISH AND HE WAS SPEAKING FARSI. I AM STILL GOING TO TRY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO MAKE CONTACT WITH MY SOURCES AND IF AND WHEN I DO I WILL RE-POST REGARDLESS OF WHAT TIME IT IS.

Guru Bluwolf:   at anytime it should pop up now...Ust has been bypass, so we are good... All tests are complete, rates are lockin worldwide awaiting cashin orders, tiers 1and 2 are complete, tier 3 is waiting to cashin, and yes DC has been our problem, and yes nothing is now holding this from happening

Guru Frank26:   Tariffs taxes start on the 15th - the logic of charging taxes is to have a % of tax that is owed – based on 1170 rate now they will loose a lot of money...they can’t start charging at the current rate of the currency...we will see what happens tomorrow (Friday)

IF you write any letter to any elected official – WRITE TO PRESIDENT OBAMA telling him he needs to RV the currency for the people of Iraq as they are suffering so badly.

We are still on High alert – Iraq has finished everything and THOSE in control have to just say GO – we will know when the rate is announced then the last part of Chapter 7 will be released and the IMF is the US and the USA is in control as the president has the final say and we are waiting for him to make the right decisions….

The GOV of Iraq does not have a back up currency- and the contracts being made now on IOU will be paid out in less than 3-4 years to pay these out and have some surplus money to have to rebuild – the US is providing them all the funds now but they need the currency to rebuild the country.  They need at least 1 trillion dollars to begin to rebuild…

What about August 2nd date for default – do not panic the default goes past August or many months but it would create some very serious calamities and collapse.  Its important we need this but its not pending on this – we do not know the date or rate but we know that Shabibi is nor a liar and he wants to pass out the lower denoms and was stopped on June 30th from doing this and they are DONE and the USA gave them permission on Dec 2010 to do this – so we are waiting.

Frank’s Recap:
1.  Iraq has done all they need to do – the IMF, WB, USA has done all they need to do

2.  CBI-Shabibi said they would revalue in 10 days ending on June 30th

3.  The USA stopped them in the 11th hour of the 30th of June

4.  The Debt Ceiling is not the hold up – the RI-RV has just been set aside

5.  No more extensions on debt as August 2nd is debt deadline.

6.  Iraq is losing contracts due to current due IOU’s can’t be paid,

7.  We do believe that this is the month of July for the RI-RV – SUDDENLY JULY

8. The Democrats and Republicans will come to an agreement

9.  The RI-RV is in the hands of Pres O – this is how we are to direct our prayers.

Guru Delta:    the holdup is the USA and today in Iraq from high officials they confirmed to me again the USA is the hold up.  Pres O can give the executive order to give green light to do this – the USA devalued the dinars in the first place long ago and the USA has the same power to Revalue the dinars...Shabibi was to RI-RV on June 29th - 30th but it was held up by the USA...Shabibi is not the trigger puller, the USA is...the executive order awaits the President’s word to say GO.

Delta states in 2004 we can’t hide the dinar anymore – 10 million people KNOW about the dinar but 3% did invest… in 2004 when the CBI stated the new denoms that we all have in our possession they had no dollars – so the USA GOV offered the CBI $5 billion dollars to start business and they bought dinars a long time ago…5 billion dinars are about 7 Trillion Dinars and google shows this as fact – and the USA helped the CBI by buying these dinars then.  The republican and democrats are arguing today – and the Authors of the Plan are republican and the democrats are trying to erase the debt ceiling  with no money- unless they know there is money and they can support that – the rep do not want to give the whatever they want – but the US Gov can control or delay a bit about the revalue – they can’t control Iraq inflation and its increasing every month and they can’t control by August 2nd or before they US will be defaulted on their payment and 1st time in US history they will file bankruptcy  that will not happen – Pres O can give the executive order to give green light to do this – the USA devalued the dinars in the first place long ago and the USA has the same power to Revalue the dinars- example Delta states that his high source just today told him that Shabibi was to RI-RV on June 29th - 30th but it was held up by the USA – on the 30th of June in the last 24 hours, they got a call to hold this off by the USA the IMF WB and monetary policy equals the USA so USA is in control – Shabibi is not the trigger puller the USA is – so President O – please let the RI-RV go – the executive order awaits the President’s word to say GO-- DebTarHeelGirl added: Attention prayer warriors we have strategic prayer specifics here – the “USA” is the hold up..

Guru Millionday:   they have completed hcl -the erbil - working on Security now...all issues are not done with chapter VII...yesterday they declared their international banks as live...we are having to wait on every dot of the I.   Should it happen fast?  YES

Guru Bulldog75:  I am the messenger. O is about to call a special meeting of Congress NOW. Time/day TBA, URGENT . O has figured out IRAQ IQD and GBP are about to possibly announce a “Possible Agreement” to link their rates, computers together and disclose to the WORLD thru CBI, WTO, WB rates and basket disclosures a la UN, Forex, ISX, all World Markets. Embarrassment coming to O and Congress for willful, intentional holdup. US Congress holds many millions to billions individually of IQD. WORLD MARKETS, GBP, IQD will no longer wait on the childish games of US Congress & O. Greed of the US is holding up the World Markets. Other WTO Powers are uniting now to “Press Out US Vote Ping Confirmation” of Basket Rates & Dates”. We have gone from 97% earlier in week, to 98% yesterday and now 99% Rate Post factor. 1% X unknown. That 1% X has NOW surfaced and is factoring to 99.5% “Pressured Rate POST” by other World Powers as mentioned above.

99.5-99.9% RATE POST FACTOR will probably occur within the next 24-72 hours pending WORLD POWERS SYSTEM APPROVAL THUR SOME 3 LETTER ORGS. Your Christmas In JUly is about to arrive shortly. The World has had enough of US Congress toy games of O and Congress. Will advise as this develops. Stay tuned to GET for instructions as this unfolds. Sincere thanks to GET and Intel sites. Happy Christmas. Your Gifts are coming. Amen.

Guru DebTarHeelGirl:  PTR CALL - Dan Tony and Dave stated that 3 letter agencies and 3 letter Gov Body states this RV is about to manifest- the officials in Iraq came to our side and said that out of respect to the US Gov they will announce this RV as soon as Saturday – Monday as again they are not waiting any longer…. The other agencies are saying this also – they say the rate ranges from $3+ tied to the USD up to the $4+ tied to the GBP….TONY stated: just got a text from his REP in the UST - Iraq said to help the US they are going live Monday with the currency and rate - All agreed upon will go international will be seen Monday Morning – Tony said that one confirmation after another that this RV will be seen from Sat to Mon for real as it was announced within the GOI over there & soon to the people – FOLKS this is coming from VERY Credible people or we would not be telling you about this… again some reports from UST says that we will see the rate on Monday and again some say tomorrow – so again Iraq said they are now Int'l...

Gurus Tony & Dan: 
Dan: First call was not recorded. Have a lot better news. Some scary news Tony

Tony: Good News.

Dan: Very good news. Have had a couple of calls myself. From the beginning we have tried to stay away for rates and dates. Especially myself. Tonight we are at that spot again. Wish it was more provable. Have had 3 very serious calls today. Telling us that this has already taken place. In country. Strong confirmations of the rate.

Tony – why are they saying as of midnight last night was announced already?

Tony: All the information we have gotten since this am confirms what we said that Iraq was confirmed international. We started getting other calls. Got a call from an agency guy, Said meetings taking place right now. Congressmen, bankers, UST people in a meeting right then. Don’t know if this part is true or not but a couple of hours later (I can’t confirm this) got a call that said did I hear about the emergency meeting that said that Iraq and /Europe were going to do this today regardless. Tired of waiting. Don’t know.

Getting word that it may have happened today.

Dan: Dave is on the call with us. Didn’t tell Tony what Dave told me. Would you share?

Dave: It absolutely comports right down the line with it. Three letter agencies, 3 letter governing body saying about to take place. Pretty much in keeping with what Tony said.. What I mentioned to you earlier…..

Dan: Can hardly say it.

Dave: Been like trying to nail jello to the wall. We heard that the officials on their side came to our side and said that out of respect to the US govt they are going to go ahead and announce this as soon as tomorrow. Go through and confirm this through other agencies that is what we are left with. Rate ranges anywhere from mid $3 tied to usd to mid 4 tied to GBP… $7.10 or something like that if to GBP…..

Tony: I think that is great news . I like it. I will go one step further. We got off our call and I got calls saying done – to GBP and it is that over $4 range. I have been hearing and saying that it was going to be…. I was looking for the $5 range…. If they forced it through and didn’t wait for the US they changed the rate. I got confirmation in 3 separate calls in last 3 hours from Iraq that we would see this tomorrow. That is what they are being told over there. What we are hearing over here. Let’s hope some comes true.

Dan: I got a call just now. Trust this source. Told me the same thing as Dave was saying. I have another caller saying same thing as well. We hear it so many times… here we are Friday… said to be tonight… said to be tomorrow and the Sunday Monday we are frustrated.

This is some of the most confirming news I have had.

Dave: You know who I speak with and some you don’t know. All 3 are in harmony with what it is that you are hearing and what it is that Tony is hearing. Not similar – just about spot on.

Dan: Tony and I have battled with this and with the mods and Dave as well… sometimes feel like our intel knows each other… Okie saying same thing…. Etc. I will tell you that Dave’s contacts are different than mine and mine different than Tony.

One guy said it was done at 12 midnight Baghdad time. I don’t want to get someone too excited but this is a little more than normal.

Tony: I am reading texts while we are talking. One now from our guy with UST and it is saying – all agreed upon. Will go international will be seen Monday morning. Iraq said to help with the US they are going live Monday. They are helping us not the other way around.

Dave: I don’t know about helping us…. Yes on this call… but in keeping with that. I heard that despite the ping pong match that we are seeing in our govt right now that there has been a lot of stalling and speculation that this rv is tied to our budget… cause of this ping pong match that is what has stalled this out to some degree. We’ve heard that regardless of whether there has been a hard decision by the us govt to do it the Iraqi govt has decided to go ahead and do it.

Tony: Text says – they said to hell with us they are going live Monday. Just got that now. That’s what came out of the meeting. Like all the confirmation. All 3 on the same page.

Dave: Will like it even better if shows up on the bank side.

Tony: This is great news. Great confirmation. Did hear earlier it was announced over there. Not sure that it was. But throughout this afternoon hearing one confirmation after another that it should be seen tomorrow or Monday. This is coming from some very credible people. We see light at the end of the tunnel.

Dan: Looking like… smelling like… maybe it is…

Tony: Want me to pull out some champagne and light a cigar

Dan: I am excited. But I am going to look at it like there may still be some work to do. If this goes or not…. We will have some work to do. Emotionally etc…,

Sure not trying to be negative. Let’s hop that it is over. What are your plans for Monday if it is? Think about that and write down what you are going to do first… setting up an llc… a trust…. Think about money and an emotional response… trying to create a group of people who can do a lot of good things. Every negative and every positive aspect of your life is about to be magnified. Let‘s pop some common sense…. Some of us will be broke in a year or 2 or 3….

Tony: Only ? I have is you tell them to celebrate but I can’t have a cigar?

Dan: Cause they might celebrate more reasonably.

Tony: Everything Dan said is true. But this is going to be a change in your life. I will try to help you along… as will Dan and explain some things and hopefully some of these calls you can bring your family members on. I have seen people lose their family members over $$. Educate your family members as well as you how to take care of the $$...

Some people saying we will see it tomorrow. One from UST said Monday. So Saturday, Sunday or Monday , let’s just see it.

Dan: For those of you that are saying that we shouldn’t talk about the emotional stuff etc. those should worry the most.

Tony: All this information ahs come in in the last 2 hours. Have been bombarded with this type of information. Have a great weekend. Not disappointed if not there tomorrow. Will look for Monday. If something really exciting happens we’ll send a text and do this again.

Dan: May hear more before we go to bed. If so we may put together something. No texts from us after 12 est unless for sure an rv but may jump onto chat…… nothing would tickle us better than to put this to bed.

Dave thanks for being on the call. Everybody have a great weekend!

PTR Member Story:  I am 4th in a chain of people that ends with a former Pentagon official who now works for the Treasury Dept.

I got a call from my friend who is 3rd in line saying that they got a call from that person saying that Maliki and Shabibi came out of a meeting, gave a press conference, and stated that they were taking their currency international. Our contact said we should be able to cash out on Monday.

Supposedly this announcement was “all over the internet”, but I haven’t seen it here.

Anyone else heard this? I’m on vacation and haven’t had regular internet access, so I haven’t perused the posts in depth since Wednesday, but I don’t see any posts with this info after skimming.

Dan and Tony just had a call and apparently said the same thing, about the announcement, not the cash in. Sounds good to me!

Email to Dinar Recaps:  Great Morning to all!TGIF!!1! w00t!

Just a quick note from me to you, to encourage, to soothe, to interrupt any negativity you may be feeling, as today is another "date" some rumors had suggested was a DDD ( drop dead date ) that we have rose to the lack of RV.... yet. Do Not be Discouraged!

The culmination of the roller coaster ride, the finish line, is likely, just over the horizon! Not suggesting I know the date or rate, and truth is, I am learning how to let go of that need, but I remain certain, this is coming, and not very far off! In fact, honestly, any day now.

Please join me, in not allowing the tyranny of urgency, especially false urgency, to generate pain, and fear, that this will never happen. It Will! The only pain comes when I allow myself to get too attached to guru's date and rate prophecy! Enjoy them, the rumors, but allow no expectation associated with them.

The IQD, imho, is a real, solid, and worthy investment, and it will come to pass. We just need to relax, and allow it to unfold on it's own.

Have a Great Day! Feel confident, you have a ticket on the greatest financial train of a decade, and choose love!

Come Home RV, we've saved you a plate333!!!

Peoples Invested Member Bank Story:  Just in no rumor but fact information from my friend who has no contact but me for info on dinars. Today at 3:45 PM through a telephone contact with a BOA rep, he was quoted directly a dinar rate of 3.319+. He asked what is that for USD for 50K in dinars. The response was exceeding $165,000 in USD. They inform him no fees if he has a BOA account. I asked him to hold until I can find out if there is a better rate, or for him to negotiate near the CBI rate. 

I am independent. I received the voice message from my friend and then I talked to him directly. This guy has no computer access or has never listened to an intel. He just calls the banks and asks what are the rates. Today is the first time, as of 3:45 PM today, this rate.  

?? maybe it was another type of dinar but not IQD? u sure it was IQD? dinar from Iraq?

My friend was getting quotes prior to this at the 0.00086 stuff. Today was 3.00 Plus. The bank gave this person the USD EQUIVALENT FOR 50 K, not my friend   transitions: I will not post something unless it is direct. I will have my friend to follow up with the quote,again and asked specifically on the Iraqi Dinar. My friend said the Central Bank of Iraqi dinars. Yes. He called back and they said you can open an account tomorrow morning (Saturday) and open an account. He can cash in as a member, and receive $165,985 American money. Starjump123 the bank is in a city bank in Central Michigan, USA. The guy said he wants to cash in, but if there is a better rate, he can wait for advice. This is what I am seeking for the group. Everyone, my contact, said tomorrow morning he will try to cashin one of the dinar (25k) in the morning. The bank hours are 9 -2 pm. He will open an account to cash in and see if this is true. Evidence based is what will all are seeking. I will like to thank everyone, who has been trying to obtain information and the positive responses I have received in this forum. I will find out in the morning My friend, CW, has received. Thank you and we all wait and hope other isolated, confirmation information is obtained. Bye.

OOM Member Bank Story: I just got off the phone with Chase here in NYC. I asked if I can come in to exchange my IQD and he said yes just come in. So I asked if he has the rate locked in he said yes but come in Monday to exchange YoooHoooo my1st bank story

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum