Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
7/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
7/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
7/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
7/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
7/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

7/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

3 posters

Go down

7/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:35 am

Guru DonnieR:  I was just contacted by my WFB in Las Vegas that they are now ready when the IQD hits the Forex which I understand is very near!!

WOW, banks getting ready to do business! BOA...teller..explained they just recieved two new Delarue machines...another teller or manager standing next to her indicating they will be exchanging the IQD when it appears on the Forex. The teller said they have been hearing it is coming very soon!

Guru Neno:  Ok many of you are anticipating this info to come out tonight and I was too but, just spoke with Ali and I have to be discrete here but, some testing has to be done now to make sure everything that dinar trade is bringing to the table is ready and secure. If you only knew all the waiting for us that has been for this and of this (about 9 months now), this wait now is small time here. Please bare with me, I promise you will not miss the information when it comes. Have a great evening and it looks like maybe by Friday if not sooner. Ali said he will message me tonight after he is finish and call me tomorrow. I am suppose to leave for New Mexico Friday but if he says go for it, I will make sure Cat gets it up if, I am not by a PC which I should have excess too cause I am going out on a gas rig in the oil patch this week-end to check out the directional process.. Good Night all...

Here is a update. Ali has gone over my chronology post to come and said, "You think that is a little long"? lol, maybe but it is the way I want to do this. He said it is all good but wants to have it looked at to make sure everything is ok. The info is coming to you all I promise, I am more impatient than Ali I guess or, you guys are pushing me there, lol. Anyways he did say,"that this isn't going out until I say right"? Of coarse I said, "No man, not until you say". You all got to respect the wait, Ali is checking and double checking things so that when the information is out, there is nothing in the way of the process. Ok that is it now, go enjoy your research or the research posted by others on the board. Commenting commenting commenting is what makes the thoughts turn....

Guru Okie Oilman: 
UP TILL ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO I HAD THE WORST POSSIBLE NEWS AND HAVE BEEN ON THE PHONE DEBUNKING THE INFO THAT I HAD RECEIVED

?? Okie: There are two conflicting intel rumors. One is that “O” is upset that the RV had not taken place last week, the Other is that Shababi / Maliki was going to pull the Trigger on June 30th but was told to hold off by the US Govt.

ASSUMPTION ON BOTH RUMORS INCORRECT–NEITHER SCENARIO WAS CORRECT

2 QUESTIONS AT ONCE–C’MON GUYS–GET REAL—OK 1ST QUESTION–SOME LOWER DENOMS ARE IN CIRCULATION BUT WON’T BE PUT IN MASS CIRCULATION TILL AFTER SUNDAY–2ND QUESTION–NO HOLD UP FOR TAX PURPOSES—SOME OF THE QUESTIONS ARE STRAIGHT OUT OF STAR TREK–

THE BAD NEWS I RECEIVED PROVED UNTRUE–

Okie, in your ?? view, is the current stalemate in the Congress going to hold up the RV 

THERE ARE A CAUSE AND EFFECT SITUATION GOING ON—THEY WERE WRANGLING OVER WHERE TAXES WOULD BE APPROPRIATED TO–WHETHER DEBT REDUCTION OR ANOTHER STIMULUS PACKAGE TO SPUR THE ECONOMY

?? Hi Okie. Can you confirm that the HCL was passed and is the Erbil agreement approved?

SIGNED–SEALED–DELIVERED—PERIOD—NUFF SAID

??  the longer this goes the more people that buy dinars.In your opinion Are they holding this up on purpose so that they can collect more taxes from us??Remember we were not even supposed to know about this investment.

OF COURSE NOT–TAXATION CALCULATIONS ALREADY MADE BASED ON THE AMOUNT OF DINARS THAT IRAQ KNOWS IS OUTSTANDING IN THE USA

??  Could they be using the US budget problems to push the dollar down so when it RV’s they’ll get more bang for the buck?

A PAYMENT WAS PAID ON JUNE 30TH WHICH WAS THE FIRST INSTALLMENT OF INTEREST ONLY ON THE DEBT INCURRED AND NOT FORGIVEN IN THE PARIS DEBT CLUB TREATY

?? Okie How can Politicans hold up the RV to figure out appropriating worthless Pre RV funds? Can’t this all be done Post RV when its more appropriate? In the mean time all progress is on hold…

ALL YOU GUYS–ARE YOU SNIFFING GLUE TONIGHT–SOME OF THESE QUESTIONS ARE OUTRAGEOUS. THERE ARE NO ISSUE—THIS IS A TIMED EVENT–THIS IS NOT AN EVENT SCHEDULED TO OUR WISHES–THERE ARE OVER 100 COUNTRIES THAT HAS TO ALL BE IN ALIGNMENT AT THE SAME TIME WITH THE SAME BIS COMPUTER–THE LOGISTICS ARE A HOLY NIGHT MARE WITHIN ITSELF

?? Okie: How long can Iraq continue buying and signing contracts on a near worthless currency.. is this RV not a must to prevent inflation and world trade?

CONTRACTS ARE BASED ON A RATE OF 3.22 WITH AN ADJUSTMENT CLAUSE IN THEM FOR THE CONTRACTS OF THE OIL COMPANYS

{IRS just released IR-2011-75 regarding open house on 7/16/2011. At total of 74 locations will be opened in 34 states.}  PLEASE SEND THAT NOTICE TO MED AND TELL HIM IT'S FROM OKIE--HE WAS REALLY PUTTING MY IRS LOCATION INTEL DOWN AND CALLING ME A LIAR.  THE IRS STATED IT WAS TO ASSIST THOSE WHO WOULD BE ALLOWED TAX AMNESTY BUT I WOULD SUSPECT THAT IS JUST A COVER FOR THEIR REAL PURPOSE FOR OPENING AND ON A SATURDAY--THAT'S UNPRECEDENTED

A LOWRATE WOULD INDICATE A HIGHER RATE LATER--A REASONABLE RATE INITIAL--TAKE THE MONEY ANDRUN--REMEMBER--WE'RE DEALING WITH A MID EAST COUNTRY THAT IS SURROUNDED BY A TINDER BOX READY TO EXPLODE THAT WILL SPILL OVER POLITICALLY AND ECONOMICALLY INTO IRAQ--GOOD RULE OF THE THUMB---YOU WILL NEVER GO BROKE MAKING A PROFIT----TIME CAN BE DAY OR NIGHT--BIS FUNCTIONS 24-7

TAXATATION DAY TOMMOROW---WTO ASSENSION PROJECTION SOON--CURRENCY WILL HAVE TO HAVE VALUE--COUPLED WITH A GOLD BACK DINAR--WOW--A CURRENCY BACKED BY GOLD NOT TO MENTION THAT IT COULD HAVE AS EASILY BEEN BACKED BY OIL JUST AS WELL...MANY NEW OIL CONTRACTS SIGNED IN THE PAST 2 DAY'S...GOT LOT'S OF CALL'S --RUMORS---FACT'S??--ABOUT TODAY AND TOMMOROW AT THE LATEST--WE WILL WAIT ANDSEE

GOT LOT'S OF CALL'S --RUMORS---FACT'S??--ABOUT TODAY AND TOMMOROW AT THE LATEST--WE WILL WAIT AND SEE

I WAS INFORMED OUT OF D.C. THIS MORNING THAT TODAY WAS INDEPENDANCE DAY IN IRAQ AND THAT ALSO TODAY IRAQ WENT ON THE GOLD STANDARD TO BACK THEIR CURRENCY UP WITH COMMODITIE VALUE.  YOU GUYS TALK--I WILL LISTEN AND JUMP IN OCCASIONALY. TODAY IS THE HISTORICAL DAY IRAQ WAS FREED FROM BRITISH RULE.  TAXATATION DAY TOMMOROW---WTO ASSENSION PROJECTION SOON--CURRENCY WILL HAVE TO HAVE VALUE--COUPLED WITH A GOLD BACK DINAR--WOW--A CURRENCY BACKED BY GOLD NOT TO MENTION THAT IT COULD HAVE AS EASILY BEEN BACKED BY OIL JUST AS WELL. THIS WILL BE THE MOST VALUABLE STABLE SECURE CURRENCY IN THE WORLD--BAR NONE!!!!

MANY NEW OIL CONTRACTS SIGNED IN THE PAST 2 DAY'S ALSO--MALIKI IS GOING TO CHINA FOR 3 DAY'S--IF HE HASN'T ALREADY LEFT

?? just heard the story of a woman who gave birth on Tuesday to her second son - and this is the second time that her body has decided to make the decision to have the baby at just 27 weeks along. The baby is in the NICU and on a day to day watch and was merely 1 lb 15 oz at birth! His name is Zach and I would truly appreciate any prayers for this baby and mother in this critical time!!!

?? with a gold standard in place, do you have any hunches where the value of the IQD would then be,to the USD?

YOUR PRAYER REQUEST IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANY OLE DINARS--BLESS YOU DEAR--GOD HEARS YOU

YES I HAVE A HUNCH

?? Does the Dinar being on the Gold Standard mean we could see an even larger RV value?

-NO ASSOCIATION---

?? Do you know what Ali with Dinar Trade plans to announce today?

NOW HOW WOULD I KNOW THAT?

?? Can Okie share what his hunch is with regard to what the value of the dinar will be?

RATE HAS BEEN SET FOR MONTHS NOW--TRY PATIENCE--YOU CANT CONTROL IT--DON'T COUNT YOUR CHICKENS BEFORE THE EGG IS LAID

?? So with the UST out, or is it, do we go to the banks?

UST OUT??--YOU BEEN LISTENING TO MED??

?? Do you think they wouldRV whenMaliki is out of the country?

YES

??  Does Okie think the rate will come out at one rate and then raise again in a short time?

THE INITIAL RATE WILL INDICATE THAT--A LOW RATE WOULD INDICATE A HIGHER RATE LATER--A REASONABLE RATE INITIAL--TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN--REMEMBER--WE'RE DEALING WITH A MID EAST COUNTRY THAT IS SURROUNDED BY A TINDER BOX READY TO EXPLODE THAT WILL SPILL OVER POLITICALLY AND ECONOMICALLY INTO IRAQ--GOOD RULE OF THE THUMB-----YOU WILL NEVER GO BROKE MAKING A PROFIT----

?? okie, from a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being highest, what are the possibilties of cash in today or tomorrow.

NEVER LET GREED SUPERCEDE COMMON SENSE

0---ON CASH IN

?? Do you think that O making the audacious public claim that seniors may not get their August retirement cheques is all staged to force the Rep

4YRSAND COUNTING--DON'T WORRY--SOCIAL SECURITY CHECKS WILL ALWAYS BE SENT ON TIME--OBAMA WAS JUST TRYING ANOTHER TACTIC TO MAKE THE REPUBLICANS LOOK LIKE THEIR UNCONCERNED ABOUT THE NEEDY AND ELDERLY---ONLY HYPERBOLE

??  IRS just released IR-2011-75 regarding open house on 7/16/2011. At total of 74 locations will be opened in 34 states.

PLEASE SEND THAT NOTICE TO MED AND TELL HIM IT'S FROM OKIE--HE WAS REALLY PUTTING MY IRS LOCATION INTEL DOWN AND CALLING ME A LIAR-

?? Okie: What do you still forsee that could possibly delay this RV process into Aug. or later, is that even a possibility?

ALWAYS A POSSIBILITY--IT IS IRAQ--LOOK AT THEIR TRACK RECORD FOR MEETING OR EXCEEDING DEADLINES

?? To those "Guru"s who reported Okie did not know what he was talking about with the IRS opening. EAT DIRT!!!

I WAS THINKING OF SOMETHING ELSE THAT THEY COULD EAT-----

I NEVER STATED THAT --HOWEVER THAT MAY BE THE CASE--THE IRS STATED IT WAS TO ASSIST THOSE WHO WOULD BE ALLOWED TAX AMNESTY BUT I WOULD SUSPECT THAT IS JUST A COVER FOR THEIR REAL PURPOSE FOR OPENING AND ON A SATURDAY--THAT'S UNPRECEDENTED

?? OKIE OIL MAN Do you see this extending into next week or has the same "birdie" told you we'll see it by tomorrow?

??I'm confused...I read the article about the IRS open house this Saturday and it seemed that it was geared toward those with tax problems and/or liens...am I missing something? I couldn't find anything about paying taxes on the RV'd Dinar....please excuse my ignorance....

HOPE FOR TODAY OR TOMMOROW--UST AND IRS OFFICES SCHEDULED TO BE OPEN (ANSWERING 2 QUESTIONS AT ONCE)

??  Has OKIE heard if Panetta and Biden Double-teaming MALIKI garner any results?

MALIKI HAS BEEN PRESSURED BEFORE AND HAS YET TO DATE SUCCOMED TO THREATS

?? OKIE: The Iraqi Dinar is now backed by gold as a result of the rescinding of the 2004 Bremer Law? Do you agree? Thanks.

GOLD STANDARD IN IRAQ ENTIRELY THEIR DECISSION

??  is it wiser to cash-in at a bank of one of the IRS locations. In other words pros and cons for both.
Slow it down a bit please people

HOURS OF EXPLANATION NECESSARY--BOTTOM LINE---IRS/UST OFFICES IF OPENED FOR THE PURPOSE OF CASHING IN WOULD PRECLUDE A LOT OF PROBLEMS LATER ON REGARDING TAX FILING AND ALSO WOULD PUT YOU ON A NO AUDIT LIST AS FAR AS THE DINAR IS CONCERNED

?? Is Hilary Clinton getting involved now? It is rumored that Kawait requested her help or something along those lines. Thank you Kuta

KUWAIT PETITIONED SEC OF STATE CLINTON FOR ASSISTANCE FOR REMOVAL COMPLETELY OF CHAPTER 7 FROM IRAQ

?? there is a deadline on the 15th for the WTO for iraq to keep..what happens if they go past that important date?

THEY WILL BE GIVEN OPTIONS LATER--PROBABLY NEARER END OF YEAR

??  tell Okie that I would love for him to be the bearer of tha tgreat news and to find out on his chat room.

I COULD CARE LESS WHO ANNOUNCES IT FIRST---I JUST WISH SOMEONE WOULD HAVE THAT PLEASURE

?? Captain D's question leads me to believe Okie is not postive about this weekend. What happened?

IF YOUR TRYING TO BAIT ME OR READ MY MIND YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME AND EFFORT

??  okie, how much is the price of the plane ticket now?

CHECK BACK WITH ME AFTER THE R/V

?? OKIEE what happends when you dont want to cash in all your Dinar, do you still get on the NO AUDIT LIST...

WILL NOT RESPOND TO THAT

LETS ALL REFRAIN FROM THE TAXATION ISSUE FOR THE TIME BEING PLEASE--WE DON'T WANT ANY BAD ADVISE BEING ATTRIBUTED TO US

?? If the tariff taxes are to begin midnight for Iraq which is just a few hours away and the currency has not RV'd how will that work? Thanks

TAXATION WILL TAKE PLACE ON EXPORTS/IMPORTS IN IRAQ--RATE WILL BE ADJUSTED OR THE NEW RATE WILL BE IN EFFECT--THAT IS A HARD QUESTION TO ANSWER WITHOUT KNOWING PROOF POSITIVE ABOUT THE RATE OF EXCHANGE

??  Okie: Do you still feel that we are set to hear about the rate change/RV within 24 - 48 hours?

THAT IS MY UNDERSTANDING

?? okie what does that mean the rabbit did not die?

ASK SOME OF THE GIRLS ON HERE AND GET THEM TO EXPLAIN EPT TESTS TO YOU

??  around 7/3 okie posted "When it comes out at an equitable rate, suggest getting your money and leaving. This thing could go south" what did he mean...is dinar unstable after RV?

ENTIRE MID EAST REGION IS UNSTABLE AND ONE COUNTRY'S PROBLEMS BECOMES ALL THE SURROUNDING COUNTRIES PROBLEMS--LOOK TO THE WEST---EGYPT----LOOK NORTH---ASSYRIA---LOOK EAST---IRAN---LOOK SOUTHWEST---BAHRAIN----ALL TINDER BOXES---IRAQ IS A COUNTRY THAT IS COVERED WITH BALES OF HAY THAT IS KEROSENE SOAKED AND JUST READY FOR A MATCH TO BE LIT

?? Are lower denoms out? I heard they were released by CBI on Monday.

BULK OF LD'S WILL BE RELEASED AFTER THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE R/V IN IRAQ

??  Okie: One a scale of 1-10 where do you see this RV concluding by Month end?

?? Can RV happen on an Iraqi holiday or Holy Day (Friday)?

YES

??  Should we contact our congressman , and ask what the holdup is on the RV???

WAIT---DON'T ROCK THE BOAT JUST YET---IF NOTHING DEVELOPS MAYBE LATER BUT NOT NOW--TOO SENSITIVE ISSUE NOW

??  Heard a rumor that Maliki is suppose to announce between the 14th & 17th that they're going to go international. Have you heard anything about that?

I HEARD SAME THING

??  OKIE: What are the consuequenses if this thing doesnt happen this week, (God forbid) if any?

THE ONLY CONSEQUENCES I COULD CONCEIVE IS A LOT OF DIS-APPOINTED PEOPLE--THERE ARE TOO MUCH RIDING ON THIS INTERNATIONALLY FOR INSTANCE--IRAQ IS TO BE THE CATYLIST FOR MANY OTHER COUNTRIES R/V ALSO--IMF WOULD TAKE THIS OUT OF IRAQ'S HANDS

?? does the buget have to pass before we see rv? tyia

RATES ARE ENCOMPASSED IN THE BUDGET--WHEN BUDGET OFFICIALLY OPENED--THERES YOUR RATE AND YOUR R/V

?? Okie What is stopping the IMF from taking it out of iraq's hands and just RVing this finally to help resolve the world economic troubles?

IMF WANTS TO GIVE EVERY OPPORTUNITY POSSIBLE TO IRAQ---THEIR A NEW AND (SOVERIGN) COUNTRY

?? Okie Where do you think the holdup is in US or Iraq?

NO HOLDUP'S

?? okie, what do you think of the reports of some people having bankers tell them to come in next week and open accounts for dinar cashin?

WHAT DO I THINK?--I THINK YOU NEED TO TELL ME WHERE THOSE BANKS ARE

?? Hello Okie I have 3million+ iqd but all inm large denoms. will the lower denoms effect the value of my investment Ty.

IMF RULES MANDATES A COUNTRY HONORS THE FACE VALUE OF THEIR CURRENCY---IN A WORD-----NO EFFECT

??  A follow up question. We have been told for months that a failure to RV and meet certain deadlines will ultimately see a total collapse of the world economy. I see that happening now. Won't stretching this out make it near impossible to recover?

WON'T HAPPEN--WHEN YOU JUGGLE THE NUMBERS ON THE BOOKS THE ACCOUNTANTS CALL IT "MAKING ADJUSTMENTS"--THAT IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN--WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A 1 WORLD CURRENCY SOMEDAY BUT THIS IS NOT THE TIME. EVERYONE SELFISHLY IS PLACING TOO LARGE A BURDEN ON IRAQ'S SHOULDER VIS A VIS R/V.

??  If there are no holdups, then why hasn't the RV happened yet? What are we waiting for?

EVENT TIMING IS NOT GEARED TO OUR OWN PERSONAL WISHES

?? Not sure if this was answered yet but here it goes. When cashing in would it be a good idea to cash in large for small denoms?

WHY? YOU PLANNING ON KEEPING CURRENCY AROUND THAT CAN DROP JUST AS FAST AS IT ESCALATED IN VALUE?

?? Sir, I have been following this investment for a while and am a bit confused as to who has good intel and who has not. I know this is a moving target but or the sake of many please advise whom you feel are the top 5 folks we should spend our time reeading or listening to. Thank You for your assistance and your strength to keep coming on here to help many folks who are obviously lost and in deep financial trouble!

THATS YOUR PREFERENCE--YES--THEIR ARE MANY OUT THERE THAT FURNISHES INTEL--JUST CHECK THEIR TRACK RECORD AND SEE WHO HAS BEEN CORRECT MORE THAN THE OTHERS AND DO NOT FOLLOW ANY ONE PERSON--THAT IS A CULT--HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT

?? Okie I have well over 5 mill in 50 IQD notes. I'm a little nervous of transportion to bank issues due to the mear tonnage. Any Advise?

BORROW MY NEW DENALI

?? Is there a time of day that is more probable than another?

TIME CAN BE DAY OR NIGHT--BIS FUNCTIONS 24-7

GONE TO FOX NEWS BBL

Guru TNT TONY:   We hoped it would be announced today, but every single agency that we talked to said it is still on...we expect something to happen between tomorrow and Monday.  Today we had info that security is being set up...banks are moving money...Treasury Department opening 35 offices in major locations across the country for cash out purposes...Chase bank said that they will be cashing out IQD after all and have been calling clients and apologizing that they told them different...IRS is requiring everyone that cashes out dinar to fill out a FINCEN 104 form.  Every level of intel is saying that it is done...All intel has been good today

Guru Millionday: i have something to say -- you may ask me anything about anything i have said or you thought i said -- it never bothers me or insults me -- unless it is in a rude or confrontational way -- always ask -- i love to talk about the issues -- it is always alright to give your opinion here about the issues -- just in a respectful way

obviously we are past June 30th -- so i am not perfect -- lets call it like it is --

Guru Adam Montana:   we need the HCL OR CH7 done before an RV can happen...one of the two! GOI is pretty stable, Maliki and Allawi are on better terms than ever, and now we have a vote on the HCL coming up...the info I am hearing is that they want to pass the HCL and release CH7 at the SAME TIME, or as close together as possible which means if they actually vote on the HCL, I am hearing they will be releasing CH7 almost simultaneously, and BOOM! we are in!!!  this means we could finally be within a VERY short time to Cashing IN

Guru Frank26:   Lower Denoms... will..not...be put into banks of  Iraq this Sunday,  as the lower denoms are already in the banks in Iraq. What about being distributed this coming Monday – extremely high possibility for this Monday...so if tomorrow (Thursday)...has a potential to see an RV yes Monday they could distribute them at that time.  Rate comes out first then lower denoms get introduced – then the dinars will be release to the public…

Guru Bulldog75:  RVD RATE REPORT, 12noon CST, July 14, 2011: We are holding at 98% probability today/tonite til midnight; that rate NOW increases to 99% beginninng FRIDAY 12AM and continues thru the weekend;1% X. Intel/Reports show: increasingly high PROBABILITY CHANCE of Congress reaching its COMPROMISE TODAY/TOMORROW due to massive pressure from: World Markets of OIL, MONEY, PACS, & SELF VESTED IQD INTEREST; US Budget, Debt ceiling, Tax issues, RVD RATE $s, ISX (Iraq Stock Exchange); 3 letter orgs; Iraq Holiday Celebrations and its Nation's pending Announcements; lower denom $ bills released into Iraq system. GET members should stay extremely close to our reliable system and trustworthy info and this World DRAMA continues to unfold. There are still many unanswered probabilities as this scenario unwinds. Questions galore unfold daily along with some answers

Dinar Recaps: 
At approximately 5:55 pm (ET) today, July 14th our website, Dinar Recaps had our 500,000 page hit since we started only 4 weeks ago.  We want to thank our Team members who post, as well as everyone who has emailed us material to post.

Most importantly, we want to thank all of YOU who read our blog and emails.  We appreciate all our loyal readers, and those who have donated to help keep our emails, blog, website, and Twitter Tweets FREE for EVERYONE.  Thank you, thank you, and thank you.

Guru DonnieR-Bank Story:  Finally the banks appear to be getting ready to do business, We are all so use to hearing from bank tellers that they will not be exchanging the IQD at our bank. I was in Phoenix yesterday and stopped in to take care of some banking needs w/ BOA when I saw a Delarue machine directly behind the teller that I was speaking with! I asked her if they exchange foreign currency, she said yes they do! I asked if they were going to exchange the IQD and use the Delarue machine to verify if the IQD is counterfeit. She explained they just recieved two new Delarue machines that are still in the boxes in the back room. She also had another teller or manager standing next to her indicating they will be exchanging the IQD when it apperas on the Forex. The teller said they have been hearing it is coming very soon! Have a great day! Pray for the Iraqi people and our troops!

PTR Member Bank Story:  Hey just given a account of our lunch with the bank President. When you own stocks in a Bank, CD, or are invested some Banks do different things for there clients, MY fathers bank 1 2 times a year has a lunch for them.  The lunch was at Red Robin My father an i with about 15 others that where invited by the bank .As the lunch was going on i had asked the Pres if we could talk in private , so he and i sat at a table in the back, I talked about the answers he gave my father about the IQD and found that it was not truthful in the answerers he gave to my father.

He then said STOP i am so sorry i thought your father was being a smart ASS asking me those questions, cause why would i say yes to having bought IQD and not know about the RVing of it.  Your father is a smart cookie he knows a lot of things more then most people do and he has the money to prove it, he said this laughing at me. I came out and asked him about the date or rate, He then told me, I can tell you that i do not have a rate nor a date, corporate has not giving me or anyone else that i know that information.

I asked how about the tellers knowing about it.He said what they really have no clue to a lot of things in the market, they mostly deal with withdraws and deposits, as far as Currency exchange, not much of that happens at most banks, they just do there job and get paid for what they do.

If they see something strange or hear of investments, they can do as they please. We the bank have no control over that, just like Gold or silver is a investment if they hear or see something that makes them think they want to invest, they have that right to Invest in those things.

The last thing i had asked him was how he felt about the IQD? He said he felt that is is a solid investment and what ever the price that it RVs at, i am sure that we will make a substantial amount of gain off of it . I said thank you for your time, he said would talk to my father later on and said sorry for the way he came off. That is it, hope this helps

This information is not setting the world on fire, or brings us any closer the the RV but it was good to know that a Banking President had invested in the IQD and had the same feeling as we do, also some of the things we have heard about people working at the Banks maybe are just not true.

OOM Member Story: Hello Dinarians I went to visit my brother who is a comander and trainer in the Army, he is stationed in GA. and has done 10 tours through Irag, I went to ask him about dinar and to get his opinon... to my supprize he had heard about it but his commanders told him to tell his men that it was a scam... don't believe it.... so i asked him to contact some of his men in Irag to verify the news coming from the intel guys... as I stood next to him, he called one of his men.. (a good friend) the friend in Iraq verified the teaching on lower denoms, and he verified the fact that they (the Iraqi people) were holding on to there dinar, where before they (the Iraqi's) would trade the currency (the Dinar ) for USD... the friend told him to buy as much as possible and he told him to spread the word to his men... I was at a loss for words, we could not find a location around the base, so we went to the bank and he gave me money and I bought him some dinar yesterday here in Texas...

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

7/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 7/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:56 pm

Guru Adam Montana:   we need the HCL OR CH7 done before an RV can happen...one of the two! GOI is pretty stable, Maliki and Allawi are on better terms than ever, and now we have a vote on the HCL coming up...the info I am hearing is that they want to pass the HCL and release CH7 at the SAME TIME, or as close together as possible which means if they actually vote on the HCL, I am hearing they will be releasing CH7 almost simultaneously, and BOOM! we are in!!!  this means we could finally be within a VERY short time to Cashing IN

This is funny.  Here's what Adam said today.

What we really want to hear about is the HCL...

In five years time "Adam" has been able to continually BS his followers using the same HCL nonsense.  At least he's consistent, as are his sheeple.  The HCL, Chapter 7, Erbil .... etc. have ZERO to do with revaluing the dinar.  They revalued repeatedly from 2006-2009 with none of those.  They also revalued in January of 2012 from 1170 to 1166, and then they devalued in December from 1166 to 1182.  Those decisions are based on their monetary situation, not on laws, UN stipulations, or any agreements.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

7/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 7/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:03 am

Frank26 don't do rates or dates, but he does do lies & fables (LDs in banks 5 years ago, eh Frank?)
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum