Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
7/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
7/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
7/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
7/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
7/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

7/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

7/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/13/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:00 pm

Guru OkieOilman: WE KNOW THE VERY IMPORTANT AND RELEVANT ERBIL AGREEMENT WAS RATIFIED AND THE HCL LAW WAS PASSED BUT DO ANY OF YOU REMEMBER THAT YEARS AGO ALI MADE THE COMMENT THAT WHEN YOU SAW THE HCL LAW BEING PASSED THE R/V WOULD OCCUR IMMEDIATELY?????

THE HYDRO CARBON LAW WAS A PERCENTAGE REVENUE SHARING WITH EACH IRAQI CITIZEN WHETHER IN IRAQ OR IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY.

YES I CAN CONFIRM THE PASSAGE OF THE HCL THRU PARLIMENT WITHOUT ANY RESERVATIONS--THEY ARE DIFFERENT THAN OUR CONGRESS OR SENATE--WHEN THEY HAVE A LAW THAT HAS TO BE PASSED THEY HAVE PRIOR TO THE VOTE WORKED EVERYTHING OUT TO WHERE IT IS A SIMPLE HANDS UP OR HANDS DOWN VOTE WITHOUT PROLONGED DISCUSSION

?? Didn't the census work with HCL?

CENSUS DETERMINED ELIGIBILITY AND LOCATION OF EACH IRAQI CITIZEN WORLD WIDE FOR REVENUE SHARING PURPOSES

?? Question fo Okie: What do you think of all the IRS offices opening.....??

IRS OFFICES OPENING UNDER THE PRETENSE OF A TAX AMNESTY TYPE OF PROGRAM----BUT-----WE KNOW DIFFERENTLY DONT WE???

?? Okie: are the Debt Ceiling negotiations really about how to spend the RV monies and how to explain the windfall to the public?

THE NEGOTIATIONS ARE PARTIALLY RELATED TO THE R/V BUT NOT SOLELY SO

?? OKIE - I read today where the Energy Commision approved the HCL...are you saying that Parliament approval has been reached as well?

LAW GOVERNING THE PROCEEDS OF OIL DESPENSING IS ON THE BOOKS NOW

?? OKIE We believe that the rate will be announced this week before Friday. Do you feel that we could hear it this evening?

CAN'T SAY FOR CERTAIN AND NO ONE ELSE CAN EITHER---IT LOOKS VERY PROMISING BEFORE SATURDAY FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT AND POSSIBLY THE R/V PER SEE

?? are there delarue machines at irs offices and will they beable to wire money into bank accounts starting sat when they open

DELARUE MACHINES IS ONLY FOR VERIFICATION OF

?? We believe that the rate will be announced this week before Friday. Do you feel that we could hear it this evening?

CAN'T SAY FOR CERTAIN AND NO ONE ELSE CAN EITHER---IT LOOKS VERY PROMISING BEFORE SATURDAY FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT AND POSSIBLY THE R/V PER SEE

??  are there delarue machines at irs offices and will they beable to wire money into bank accounts starting sat when they open

DELARUE MACHINES IS ONLY FOR VERIFICATION OF CURRENCY AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WIRE TRANSFERS--THAT IS IN THE BANK'S VENUE TO DO THAT---2 SEPERATE ISSUES

?? I would like to ask Okie a question/what are the chances of Iraq setting up different rates of exchange for different types of transactions to keep this in country longer,as other countries have done in the past?

TO BE INTERNATIONAL THAT SCENARIO YOU PRESENTED IS IMPOSSIBLE AS PER IMF REGULATIONS

?? has the Arbil agreement been fully implemented by parliament?

AS OF YESTERDAY IT WAS PRESENTED TO PARLIMENT--SINCE AGREEMENTS ARE ALWAYS WORKED OUT AHEAD OF TIME I WOULD NATURALLY ASSUME IT HAS BEEN.

YOU GUYS ALSO NEED TO KEEP IN MIND THE INFLUENCE AND PRESSURE EXERTED BY THE IMF RECENTLY ON IRAQ TO R/V

?? Okie, Do you think that the UST Locations will be able to verify the currency and if so how do you think they will give us our funds?

OF COURSE THEY CAN VERIFY--AND THEN THEY WILL WIRELINE IT TO A SPECIFIED BANK THAT YOU HAVE

?? Okie so you are saying that irs offices will not have Delarue's to verify dinar--- I do not want to cash in where not 'Delarue machine--so guess irs won't be good place to cash-in then????

YOU ARE TAKING THINGS COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTEXT

??  OKIE you said the debt limit negotiations are partially related to the RV. Does that mean we can NOT have an RV until the negotiations are done?

WE CAN HAVE AN R/V ANY TIME NOW--THERE ARE DESPARITY BETWEEN PARTIES AS TO WHERE TO APPLY THE TAX PROCEEDS TO

?? are there significant officials that have cashed in? how did the do so with out a n established rate?

I KNOW THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION BUT WILL NOT ADDRESS IT AT THIS TIME

IMF IS NOT HOLDING UP THE R/V---ON THE CONTRARY--THEY ARE PRESSURING IRAQ TO HURRY UP BECAUSE OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE IRAQI DINAR R/V AND OTHER COUNTRIES THAT ARE WAITING TO GO AT THE SAME TIME TO PRECLUDE DOUBLE DIPPING

?? Do you know which basket the dong is in?

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THAT QUESTION---IT IN THE (SHORTS) BASKET---HEH HEH--SET YOU UP ON THAT ONE DIDN'T I?

Guru Med:
  WE HAVE CHECKED OUT THIS INFO ON THE IRS AND IT IS TOTALLY BOGUS… THEY WILL NOT BE SETTING UP ANY EXCHANGE STATIONS… EVEN GOVT SOURCES BIT ON IT IT…SEEMED TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE AND IT WAS…TURNS OUT THIS ENTIRE THING WAS STARTED BY ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIARS AND RUMOR SPREADERS THE INTERNET HAS EVER SEEN…HE HAS DONE THIS FOR YEARS….I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IS LEFT EXCEPT FOR THE VOTE…NOW IT COULD BE THE SECURITY ALSO…AM NOT DISCOUNTING THAT

Guru TerryK: IM HEARING THIS IS OUR WEEK…IM GETTING THIS FROM MY GENERAL FRIEND…AS LONG AS MR PRES ALLOWS THE REPS TO REFORM THE TAX TO A FLAT 15%…IT MAYBE DONE AS SOON AS TOMORROW
Guru DonnieR: I really thought this would have been over sometime ago…I spoke with Mr. Bill today and BW in Reno last night discussing where they feel we are sitting at this moment. They both believe we will see the official RV announced before Friday
Guru Phoenix3333: Shabibi of CBI plans to go forward with the revaluation of the IQD, NOW…Erbil agreement resolved…massive oil deal signed today(Tuesday)…Kuwait put a plea out to U.S. to please remove Iraq from Chapter 7.  Everything is moving forward, looking good.  I am still on high alert for the pending revaluation of the Iraqi dinar.

Guru Bondlady:   so if this true, the hcl being approved... that we had to have a complete goi to sign off on the hcl, then, we also have, maliki AND allawi show up both at parliment today, allawi whos only made 1 parl meeting this whole time and for only a few min, then i might also assume they've set there gov, but u also know what they say about people who assume things, so guess we better wait for the announcement

Guru BGG via HighHopes:  BGG stated in his new chat room that he is hearing Washington is being set abuzz with his suggestion on everyone contacting their elected official asking why not use the Dinar in Fort Knox … He had a suggested wording on the letter so it would be easy for everyone… I hear they are even calling FOX, CNN, local TV stations, UST and FED Reserve office and everything – I say lets set um all to wishing this RV would take place..

Guru Blaino:  Intel for today: I was informed re: a meeting in the sand box yesterday... A M.E. bank... orders IQD a couple of time a week (resale) and will be reordering on Wednesday.... "mebby, mebby NOT" since they were told "Rates will be higher" Still working on some confirmations... hoping for a call from a friend with a connection there... But as it's from yesterday, thought I would clue you guy's in on the deal... as it stands. Also, THIS JUST IN:::: (actually, around noon CST) Several "significant" Citizens are rumored to have done the swap deal sometime last week, in Lone Star Land, rate $6++, and this WILL be difficult to verify... perhaps impossible.... considering their stature, security & former "Employment". [Glasses] Take as rumor/intel/gossip... although the contact across the pond seems well placed to be privy to the facts. If you think you have this figured out... just hush, don't ask me 1000 questions. Just mull & consider. Also, there MAY have been a meeting... where there was discussion about an announcement... sometime after the 5-6PM CST timeframe today... which has flown byhoours ago, however, the contact and subsequent confirms (general in nature) make it worth reporting here, so I just did. On the whole "Announcement" issue: By whom, to whom and WHERE FROM??? Inquiring minds need to know! If, as we are told, there will be a "worldwide reset of many currencies" then WHO would make this announcement and to whom? In My Opinion... I should be making such an announcement... from here.... to YOU! It would be great "Show Prep" and "Intel" for our friends! LOL And from here, it would go Dinarland wide in seconds! So, there it is for now, several contacts, Oracle is still working on confirmations and I'll keep you in the loop as I am able... Thanks, Blaino and the PlanetDinar.com Intel Services Team!

Guru David:   The dedollarisation has not taken place yet...It has begun...the intent is there... but remember that IQD bill that is to be the equivalent of 100 USD...the reason they are creating that is to aid the dedollarisation, they cannot dedollarise until there are replacement notes for any USD on the market...look at it this way,  In the process of the removal of the 3 zeroes Iraq will have 1, 5, 10, 25 Iqds and note valued to 100 USD the resaon they stated they are bringing that 100 USD value dinar note is so that any transaction that required 100 USD to completed can still take place now instead with the IQD valued at 100 USD... now here is the gem of the plan...each time Iraq speaks of the value of the dinar in the 80s and 90s they speak of the supply being in the 500 Billions, anytime they speak of today's notes they are in the 27 trillions.  CBI intends to remove the notes with 3 zeroes and they instead will replenish the marketplace with the lower corresponding denomination, so when they remove 1 or 2 25000 IQD they only put in 1 25 IQD, they are thereby strategically lowering the money supply in circulation back to the billions

Guru Delta:   As far as RV we are in High Alert and it could happen at anytime

Guru Frank26:  Taxes at the borders will start being charged in Iraq on the 15th of July per Delta's report on Monday reported on Iraq TV. ...there has to be a currency with a value in place to implement taxation.  A RUMOR in Iraq today - Maliki and Shabibi both said that between the 14th and 17th an announcement will be made about them going International.

Frank26 & Gang:  Guest Ken states: purchased Dinar’s about 75 days ago. Prior to his purchase he never saw any news about the dinar or heard about dinar prior to 75 days ago. Heard through a friend from Colorado. That same day when he heard about this investment, he went directly to purchase dinar for the first time immediately from Dinar Trade. So Ken only has 2 months of any knowledge of the dinar and has NO KNOWLEDGE of who Frank26 was or the dinar networks.

Ken proceeds to go to his nearest Bank of America to send the wire to Dinar Trade. Only spoke to a teller and no one else at all…Wire transaction took place and he left.

This past Saturday AM July 9th he returned to the same BOA and asked about the Iraq Dinar and if they had news… First greeter knew nothing and was directed to manager and he proceeded to ask her if there was any news about the Iraq Dinar and she smiled and said we have been preparing for that and that they are waiting for that to happen and we are waiting for the rate and when this happens if you are a customer of BOA you can walk up to the teller and they will be able to take care of your currency trade. THIS WAS JULY 9th.

Frank states: here is a testimony from a dear friend of mine (who is a world renowned magician) when his wife passed , he called his Spiritual Mother in the Lord and she spoke to him and said “at the beginning of this year there will be nothing but in the summer months SUDDENLY”.

Then George Robinson came on our call and he said some things and boy he was right – you will see…

10 days ago on our call Kim Clement came on live and said “for those who have been holding the Dinar you have been waiting and waiting and you have seen Nothing, Nothing, Nothing but the Lord says to tell you SUDDENLY in this month of July.”

Guest Robin states: Was invited to a Holy Spirit conference where the 1st day was for the prophetic of the Lord….. The first minister said as the Family in Christ who wanted a permanent breakthrough in God – Number eleven (11) is transition he is moving us – God is a God of order – this is a perfection of divine order this is the right time, we are in the right time family the time of GOD and God is not concerned only about the outcome of this dinar investment but God is concerned with our journey – how are we going through this journey as the journey gives us our end results as it takes us to our destination. Believe and receive what God says and you WILL receive it…When the devil whispers that this is never going to happen, put some praise music on and blast it and it takes you to a new dimension in the presence of GOD where the dinar is not on your brain but HE IS – the dinar can be gone in a second but GOD is eternal. Praise and worship creates an atmosphere of His Presence…Doors gates and windows – GOD is opening all that for us and in this season we are going into…

The Prophet stated Body of Christ is shifting into a new season – the Body of Christ is shifting out of a battle of just getting by and surviving into a new season and its exciting. Be grounded and rooted now and be ready – be focused on HIM and not all about the blessing – He will direct us because our relationship we have built in Him… Eleven (11) represents mercy – mercy destroys what the enemy has done in our lives – Hebrews 11= study that chapter – Heroes of faith – Hebrews 11 is for the year of 2011 and this is our year for SUDDENLY– activate your faith – fresh new relationship with GOD greatest settling is coming this year. Joseph was the 11th son and God is releasing a Joseph anointing on his children this year- Joseph means increase – he is bring us to a land of a new season of favor HIS favor on us not mans – we control our destiny by believing GOD. GOD will restore all that is stolen from us and this is a new season of favor. We carry the anointing and do not look at what is right here in front of you look ahead at what HE is going to do and believe it and receive what GOD says. Bow and arrow I & II Kings – the bow is God’s word and the arrow is our faith and He has pulled back the bow and He is releasing faith through His word and the manifestation of what He said is HERE NOW = be encouraged and do not let the devil steal your joy as GOD is watching how we handle this journey as just as fast as He can bless us he can take it away too… Suddenly – GOD will use whatever He will to get His blessing to His people and He can stir the hearts of the kings to get things done. ITS ALL ABOUT GOD.

Frank says This Prophet Robin speaks of is the third source to use the word SUDDENLY. And the numbers 1111 mean a lot to me and have a long time seen these numbers in patterns 3 or more times a day – not sure if I even know here in earth but now that that Robin says 11 means Mercy –

Robin repeats remember this that the prophet spoke that “the greatest Suddenly is this year”.

George Robinson states: One month ago God showed me that the dollar will come back over night very strong and Eruo currency would fall to the point it would become toilet paper and look today at the world currency market referring to the dollar and the Euro – George also states two reasons dollar will come back and its due to the Euro falling and the Iraq Dinar re-valuating.

End of Call…

People Invested Member Story:   Conversation with a Senior House Representative on the Revalue of the Iraqi Dinar

To protect the member’s identity who shared this with our forum earlier. Our member was able to speak with a SENIOR House Representative concerning the debt ceiling and any relation to the Iraqi dinar. In an effort to not MISQUOTE the lengthy conversation with this individual who was extremely cooperative – I asked the member to gather their thoughts and the notes and put together a very concise version to not misquote this very respectable individual!
Here’s the (SUMMARY) of the conversation that took place over a Telephone at around 2pm est Today!
INFO ON HOUSE MEMBER CALL
(Member): can you tell me why we would be raising the debt ceiling when our treasury has a stockpile of trillions of dinars?
(Representative): where did you hear that?
(Member): I have done research on internet
(Member): How many dinars do we own (US GOV’T)?
(Representative): that is a good question. Trying to get an answer to that
(Member): can’t we use those dinars for paying down the debt, or not raising the debt ceiling?
(Representative): that is all part of the negotiations, how it will be appropriated.
(Member): you know that the dinar is ready to revalue, and will be worth at least 3 X whatit is now- why aren’t we gonna use that?
(Representative): part of negotiations
(Member): I own x amount of dinars, and I will personally owe x,000,000 in taxes, and I am just a lil guy. How much tax rev will be generated just from us private owners? Let alone the gov value.
(Representative): it is substantial
(Member): Bernanke was just on CNN saying he expects an infusion into the economy- was he talking about this?
(Representative) it’s all part of the negotiations
Our member exchanged information with this incredible individual and he said he would possibly return her call if he got answer to some of the questions he couldn’t answer.
**THIS IS A SUMMARY AND NOT INTENDED AS DIRECT WORDS IN THIS CONVERSATION – THE CONVERSATION WAS MUCH MORE DETAILED. IT WAS SHORTENED TO NOT MISQUOTE ANY MAJOR TALKING POINTS**
PTR Member Bank Story: I have never started a topic before (even though I have had a bank tory before). I always said that I would never post a bank story unless it happened to me personally!...This morning I went to my bank (Regions) to handle the banking for my businesses and my banker whispered to me to come into his cubicle. He sat me down and asked me (and I will paraphrase):Why would the government (US) dilly-dally around with this debt ceiling stuff when they are in possession of "TONS" of a certain currency that is slated to revalue soon and this debt ceiling stuff wont matter anyway?? I asked him what are you talking about? He said to me that the currency that I have been coming into the bank and sending off wires for, is supposed to revalue soon....I was floored!!! This guy told me months ago that this was a scam!!! Let me give you a little background info on him. He even went as far as to stop one of my wire transfers that I had placed (because he had seen on the internet that the IQD was a scam) until he had called me left me a message and I had physically returned his call and told him to send it anyway!!! Back to the story......So I asked him, how do you know that this is about to happen? He told me that at a July 4th cookout, his brother-in-law, who was a former bank vice president (now very successful businessman) told him that it was not a scam, that he had bought a lot of it, and that the RV of IQD is about to happen very soon. I asked him, "Are you gonna get some NOW! (I had approached him about it many times before). He said that I can't afford what you guys can. ( I too have been blessed with a lot of business success)...I told him that $180.00 would get you about 100,000 IQD and if it RV's at 3-5 dollars USD, that would mean you and your family would have 300,000-500,000 dollars USD on a $180.000 investment....Long story short, he wants me to email him instructions on how to get 100k dinar. This was the most cynical, NEGATIVE guy, when it came to the IQD investment...and now HE of all people wants to invest... By the way, he told me to hurry and email him the info so that he doesn't miss out!!!!

PTR Member Bank Story #2
I sat down with a banker to open an account at a Chase branch in one of our Phoenix Metropolitan cities. I said there are two reasons I am here. One to open a savings account for $100 for my grandson and two to ask you about depositing a large sum of money when my Iraqi Dinar revalues. Unbeknownst to me the Small Business Specialist (Bank Manager) on the other side of the wall looked my account up when I was giving her my information and saw my company on his screen.

All of a sudden he appears out of no where in front of the banker that was setting me up with my grandson's account and begins to ask me questions about what I wanted to do with my Dinar when it revalues. I said well it's between Chase and Wells Fargo whoever gives me the best interest rate. I forgot to say "whoever gives me the best Dinar rate" Oh well. We starting talking about the Dinar and I said it's funny, just three months ago some Chase people told me that the Dinar was a scam. He said "Scam?" I've never heard that from anyone, and the banker person who was opening up my grandsons account agreed with him.

Dinar Recaps: 
Over the past week we have received donations to help support this website and our Dinar Recap email newsletter.  With each donation, we try to match the donation with a email address on our Recap newsletter.  Most all of them we have matched without a problem.  We have 3 people who have sent a Paypal payment that we were not able to match up with our email list.

• If you are making a donation with Paypal AND your Paypal email is different than the email you receive our Recap Email, please send us a comment here, or a email and let us know your Recap email receiving address.

• If you are mailing in a donation, please include your Recap email receiving address or Twitter name on the check or money order.

• If you Follow us on Twitter, and are not on our email list and make a donation, please either email us your Twitter name, or Tweet us a direct note that you made a donation.

Thank you to all who have donated so far, and those that continue to donate.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum