Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
7/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
7/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
7/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
7/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
7/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

7/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

7/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:52 am

Guru Bluwolf:  well we are still waiting on a communication from the ust in order to start cashin procedures,my bank has inform me that he also informed me that this specific bank will be charging 2% on the exchange and that they are only authorize to cash you in at a 3+ range. that is here in PR

I told him are you kidding me and he laugh and told me that he knew that at the end me and my people were going to change things when the time comes,that he is looking foward to really doing business with me and my group,I told him that that was not the real rate and he laugh agin and told me I know whats happening so you must ask firmly for the cbi rate f you are cashin in in banks

I beleieve I stated in the pass few weeks 2.39 at that time and that you must fight for your cbi rate

about this cashin date thing we are still waiting on Washington. once the ust gets the word they will contact all US banks and we are a go

bottom line we are waiting on all those gentlemen involve,that sounds good,so that you will not get offended. the good thing that we are very close and tier 3 (us) is waiting on the fence.

Guru Bulldog75: 
RVD RATE POST, 12n CST, July 12, 2011: RVD RATE Projections continue to show a 97% probability RATE posting through Tuesday midnight; increasing to 98% post rate Wed and Thursday; and increasing to a 99% Rate Post probability Friday and Saturday. Significant intel shows high activity of "currency conversations and informal proposals on table". Non payment of Social Security benefits beginning in August just played as O's "Joker Card" this morning. Increased Capitol Bank activity. Iraq operations "Post and Pay Situation" imminent with their stock exchange re-aligning. UST 50+ purported openings this weekend appear to be fact. High STAKES show down contiues in DC. Its smoke and mirrors with decision coming by weekend if not sooner. Take immediate care of your Security issues, bank account address changes to a PO Box; your names off of tax rolls to public eye. TAKE NOTHING FOR GRANTED. Speak to NO NEW people about your investments/speculations. Play everything close to the vest. Next update 10PM CST. CC being posted now. Amen.

Guru Mailman
:  WE KNOW WHATS IN PARLIMENTS HANDS….WE KNOW THIS PART OF LEGISTLATION IS PRIORITY…BOTH THE ERBIL AND THE RV…THEY KNOW WE KNOW YET THEY STILL WILL TRY TO HIDE IT… THE FACT THAT ALL THE GROUPS HAVE MET AND ALREADY UNOFFICIALLY SIGNED OFF IS RIGHT WHERE WE WANT TO BE…THEY WOULD NEVER HAVE STATED WHAT THEY DID FOR THE LAST MONTH IF THIS WASNT READY…DONT LOOK AT WHAT IRAQ HAS SAID SO MUCH AS WHAT THE IMF, UN AND THE WORLD BANK HAS SAID..

Guru Med: NEWS FROM D.C….IT IS NOT IRAQ AT ALL WHO IS HOLDING UP THE RAISING OF THE ZERO’S IT IS THE US TREASURY THAT IS HOLDING IT UP AND THAT THEY HAVE BEEN HOLDING IT UP FOR THE LAST 3 WKS.  IF NOT DONE BY I THINK AUGUST 2ND OR CLOSE TO THAT DATE WE WILL GO INTO DEFAULT THE FIRST TIME IN OUR HISTORY.  I AM TOLD THAT THE US TREASURY USING THE IRS WANT TO SET UP EXCHANGE PLACES FOR DINAR HOLDERS THEY WILL THEN TAKE YOUR TAX OUT RIGHT THEN AND…GUARANTEE NO AUDIT….THE GOVT NEEDS THE TAX MONEY LIKE RIGHT NOW.  THEY ARE HOPING THAT INVESTORS WILL USE THEM INSTEAD OF BANKS…ALSO…THEY WANT IT IN PLACE BEFORE THE DEADLINE ON THE DEFAULT.  HE SAID THEY ALSO HAVE NOT SETTLED ON A RATE OF EXCHANGE I AM TOLD THE U.S. IS PUSHING FOR A HIGHER ONE…NOW COULD IT BE SOME SMOKE LEAKED OUT…..YES

Guru OkieOilman:  IRAQ WILL START RECEIVIING IMPORT AND SALES TAX ON THE 15TH…TAX COLLECTIONS ARE USED TO FILL THE COFFERS OF THE TREASURY AND ALSO INDICATES THAT TAXATION WILL BE OF VALUE MONETARILY WISE–IN OTHER WORDS…THEIR MONEY IS GOING TO HAVE TO BE WORTH MORE THAN 1170 DINARS TO THE DOLLAR

SEVERAL INDICATORS OF IRS/UST AND BANK STORIES AND LOWER DENOMS ALL LEAD US TO BE HOPEFUL FOR {RV} THIS WEEK BEFORE THE 15TH WHEN IRAQ STARTS THEIR TAXATION PROCESS

I WOULD HOPE BY THE TIME YOU WROTE YOUR CONGRESSMAN THAT THE R/V WOULD HAVE OCCURED

??Okie do you feel we will see the rv this week

I CERTAINLY HOPE SO--SEVERAL INDICATORS OF IRS/UST AND BANK STORIES AND LOWER DENOMS ALL LEED US TO BE HOPEFUL FOR THIS WEEK BEFORE THE 15TH WHEN IRAQ STARTS THEIR TAXATION PROCESS

?? Today in my reserach of the Iraqi Stock Exchange, it said "Not trading companies in Iraq Stock Exchange for Tuesday 12/07/2011" so this confirms the Fox Report that the Stock Exchange would be down. Is this a sure sign of the RV in your opinion?10:18 PM [kitkat] [Katt] [johnm33] Okie, any word on how long UST people are to be in Iraq?

ISX ONLY VALID PRESENTLY IN IRAQ

??Did anything change today on the national or international scene, that materially affects the RV?

I AM NOT ON THE IRS PAYROLL AND AM NOT PRIVIED TO ALL THEY DO.  THE EUROPEAN MONETARY CRISIS WOULD ONLY SERVE TO EXPEDITE THE R/V\

?? something about getting the RV done in 24-48 hours was the rumored ultimatum

?? Okie we need to get togeather and see who can do that western swing and the two step better hats off to you cowboy

WORKS FOR ME

I SEE SOME OF THE OTHER SITES ARE FINALLY COMING AROUND TO THE INTEL YOU WAS FURNISHED LAST WEEK ABOUT THE UST/IRS OFFICES--WONDER HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE THEM TO REALIZE THE IRS OFFICE'S IN IRAQ INTEL?-I AM HERE TODAY TO PLANT A SEED AND JUST SIT BACK AND SEE IF IT GROW'S-----IRAQ WILL START RECEIVIING IMPORT AND SALES TAX ON THE 15TH---NOW USE YOUR BEANIE AND THINK ABOUT WHAT THAT INDICATES----YOUR CALL

OK SO SOME DON'T HAVE TO USE THEIR BRAINS--HERE IT IS---TAX COLLECTIONS ARE USED TO FILL THE COFFERS OF THE TREASURY AND ALSO INDICATES THAT TAXATION WILL BE OF VALUE MONETARILY WISE--IN OTHER WORDS----THEIR MONEY IS GOING TO HAVE TO BE WORTH MORE THAN 1170 DINARS TO THE DOLLAR---THIS IS MY FINAL POST OF EXPLANATION --NOW START TO THINK FOR YOURSELF

DANG--HOW MUCH DOES IT TAKE TO IMPRESS ON SOME OF YOU THAT THE R/V WOULD HAVE TO BE IN PLACE PREVIOUS TO TAXATION--MAN OH MAN--SURELY YOUR NOT THAT DUMB---GEEESSSSSHHHHHH

SOME ARE STILL WANTING TO BE SPOON FED AND NOT HAVE TO USE THEIR HEADS FOR ANYTHING BUT TO PUT THEIR HAT ON

WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE SITTING A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR THE UP AND COMING GENERATION--WITH THE DUMBING DOWN OF AMERICA AND THE DEER IN THE HEAD LIGHT LOOK WHEN WE STARE AT AN ELECTRONIC GAME OR THAT DARN T.V. AND COUPLE THAT WITH US NOT EVEN BEING ABLE TO THINK ON OUR OWN AND WANTING A GOVERMENT TO TAKE CARE OF US FROM CRADLE TO GRAVE--WHAT KIND OF A GENERATION ARE WE FOSTERING?

Guru 8Ball:
  Allawi now has 101 seats + 50 Kurdish seats + 52 seats of the Alliance = Maliki is toast...Allawi is effectively breaking the deadlock...should be an exciting week…!!!

Guru Cap1: New regulations have been issued for Iraq as to the transportation and mailing of dinar. You can no longer mail dinar out of the country or transport it on your person when leaving the country. Remember 1 1/2 months ago, they were confiscating dinar at the border and prior to people boarding planes. The offices are opening for the sole purpose of cashing in American citizens there. They RV'd amounts can then be wired to their US bank accounts and the tax will already be paid.(IMO)

Guru Blaino: OK, seems we are getting some political figures who relate: They are under an informal Gag, they are informally watching Thursday, this week (the 14th) which I think is a lil strange considering the new banking regs fly on the 15th... anyway, I'll watch too, will you? I KNEW that you would! I wish I had the benefit of a crystal Dinar... or something a lil firmer to grip.. but this is what we have...

Actually got it several days ago initially and was finally able to get Oracle to get some confirmations to me... and so here we are. NOT where I'm supposed to be... but, here anyway. I'm SUPPOSED to be building a Christian School, K-12, and a new fortress.... uh, house...   ! The rate seems to be climbing with every time the date gets pushed, almost as if "they" feel they "owe us" something when we have sharp intel that later cannot cut the cheese! I am thrilled with ANYTHING more than $3.++ and I'll definitly Cash OUT at these higher rates... but believable... let me get back to you on that! Thanks for your time! Blaino & the Intel Services Team from still on the cutting edge of the Dinarian World.... (mind your toes!!)

Guru Kaparoni:  i do have a bit of news.  You all seen the video on youtube? the problem is we dont know when it was released  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxQZFP3YW_o&feature=youtube_gdata_player but we see the post date of July 4th

One can assume it was at least a few weeks.  i sent it to my Arabic translator friend  to watch and give me his feedback. I feel after hearing from him it is just another way the CBI used to educate the people of Iraq that there currency is about to change. I think it came out either sometime in late April or late JUne .  at the same time the articles were flooding the streets of iraq

So here is what my translator has to say about this video "With this video, it was basically all the same discussions about should they or should they not remove the 3 zeros and they interviewed different people (experts, economists, and regular people)" and every person had a different opinion for various reasons. It was a repeat of all the talk about removing the 3 zeros will help with the easy of transactions and reducing the money supply, etc.

The only thing that was significant and that disgusted me was that Saleh from the CBI (the older gentleman with the glasses at the beginning) stated that yes, CBI is planning to remove the 3 zeros and that it isn't a secret and that the GOI and Maliki are fully aware of it, but before they did anything they needed to send the plan to the GOI, Council of Ministers, and Parliament to be approved. 

There were no dates, rates, or timelines of expected completion given, but it was said a few days ago by articles quoting the CBI that this was all done and voted on, and now this video is saying something different. 

Now, there is really no way to tell how old this video is because they don't have the date on the screen, just the local time zones when the news clip aired on this TV station. So this video could really be a few weeks old, even though it was just posted on Youtube. That is the end of his view

I concur with him.  if you put the production date back in April or June, then it falls in line with all the articles and comments
and IMO is just another way they are preparing the people for the change.  All i got.  were close...this rv must happen soon
Shabibi is walking a fine line. he knows, the rv will kick start everything Iraq is trying to do economically

ok take care. i keep going back to the IMF docs and they frequently reference the signnificants of expiding the reforms. if they dont expidite these reforms, violence will rise,so IMO, the RV is very very soon

Guru TNT Tony: Before…the lowest denom was 100 but today the rest were issued.  Got that from 3 sources.  If all of the lower denoms were out today, something has to happen. Can’t walk around with a bunch of useless money.  People contacted us today and we are waiting for the photos of the lower denoms.  Looking good. Everything good. Think we are closer everyday.

I don’t believe the Erbil agreement was holding the rv up… or that the goi is holding it up…. That the 3 ministers holding up the rv… the hcl… – just think about this. What have heard about the ministers… we have seen nothing about them in the last month… think its cause the goi has been in place for a long time. Nothing to do with the rv… Rasiing Debt ceiling… don’t see that it the new anymore… All settled or have been…. After all these attempts to do the rv already.

Other little things that have stopped it… spotted the pinging or the voting. Said a long time ago that it had nothing to do with it. What does have to do with it is how much $$ we have in their bank over there.
We did hear good stuff. Heard Saturday/Friday going to put out rest of the lower denoms today. Was done so doesn’t have to be a secret any more. We called some people in Baghdad, went to bank to get lower denoms. They said the bank was usually open at 10 at night. People on this side were positive it was happening today. It really did happen after all. What they go through in their country, Iraqi’s – told you before they were told to lie to us. This guy gave us information before and got threatened before by some people locally who found out he was talking to su.
He said he was scared to tell us that this morning. Before that – the lowest denom was 100 but today the rest were issued. Got that from 3 sources.
Looking good. Everything good. Think we are closer everyday. Information I got today – some that can’t be broadcast – but it is very,, very good. Know that I am still excited. Know that Dan came in himself today. It is good. I think you can see that circumstances can be different while standing in the same room. Our financial system is really looking forward to this,. The information that I godt is that Obama is upset that it didn’t happen last week.

The information for today – looks better than Saturday. Some of the things we heard about did happen in Iraq today. Lower denoms out. Soon as we get photos will be great. How long can a country hand out nickels, dimes and quarters with no real value there? If it didn’t happen today and they issued them how long will it take before it actually did happen.?

Today is a great day. Everything we are hearing… UN exchange rates change again on the 15th. Like that the ust said they are opening offices in Iraq starting to tomorrow… what for? Know a lot of people will say doesn’t make sense… didn’t to me either….

If they are going to let those guys cash out over there so they can get the taxes…. Will have soldiers walking around with more money than they have ever had… not a good scenario. Offices are opening tomorrow. Directions are to cash them out and get the tax money. Doesn’t make sense to me either. I would think they would wait till they cashed it in here but doesn’t seem like it will work that way. No reason to have a UST office there other than cashing out to me.
Let me explain this. We will get the rate over here – 5.25, 8 – whatever it is. Over there, they don’t get rich. They say – your 7,000 or so dinars for his paycheck went to 1350 ish – you get 5 times less than what you were paid cause the value is more. They don’t get paid like we do over here. Everyone in Iraq is not poor though. Everyone doesn’t make $500 a week. This is a guy working in the airport. Tomorrow morning I will ask him how much USD he made before vs now. Should be exactly the same.
Actually from Al Safari News… Says got a letter from the GOI. Benchmark to reconstruct state owned banks… cleared…GOI restructured and cleared their books…. Says they have to rv their remaining currencies… Stock exchange people said news announcement today will mean stock exchange will be closed for a while and the revaluation will help currencies. Text says – now saying 24-48 hour window…. Should be July 14th Independence day.
Guru Checkmate Dan: Things are looking up based on what came out on Sunday…things that were standing in our way are clearing..I’m NOT saying its going to RV week [though]
I have had a frustrating situation for last 30 days cause was asked not to bring up some things that ended this eweked, Was waiting for a bomb to go off and keep myself in a positive space. As you know things happening in Iraq, think they are being contained, but things happening that make whole area look unstable. Good things that pushed past that this weekend. Gentlemen in black came into a meeting and said what had to take place. Things looking up after what took place Sunday. Tony and I heard things from different places. 2 calls yesterday saying top secret don’t repeat it and within 1 hour heard from other people. What we are hearing is things have moved forward that were in the way.

One individual who has given me some things I really feel confident it. I was told some time ago absolutely not before June 15th… some things that had to be done first… that had me more freaked out that Tony. Not about Dan or Tony being right or wrong. Some things we have been hearing that have been suspicious to me…

We are very close to finally this thing being concluded. Without saying a date or a rate. Just some barriers that no longer exist that have me feeling happier.
Guru Darlene:  Good Morning Everyone,
No I am not missing in action………..Everyone needs time to rest from this wild ride and I have choosen to do that in the area of cc’s etc………………after 2 1/2 years constant nothing is needed anymore, and what was……. is done.
Many of you I am sending this to know of my thoughts on the RI/RV……………
First the rate must be at the 2.74-3.22 rate……….Delta has stated the RV is .86-2.00 so that amount must be added to the reinstatement amount………………3.22 = 2.00 = 5.22………………if tied to the GBP would be that 8 something floating around………..Is it tied to the GBP? I was not agreeing it could be at the end of last year . WHY would Iraq get two new banks accounts in the USA to hold their money if indeed it was tied to another country? Just made no sense……..I also stated that IF it is tied to the GBP we would know after or on June 30th when the financial international sanctions were lifted………Well folks an article did come out yesterday that Iraq did indeed find banks in Europe to hold their gas and oil funds……….So yes I do believe it is highly possible it is indeed tied to the GBP. Many are saying with absolute certainty that it will be above the 8.40 that has been circulating…………..Well I am praying so as well that would indeed be a blessing after this traumatic ride but 3+ is still agreeable to me…………………………..
Second………………….My thoughts flying around on the the taxes to be enforced………Now can they put new taxes in play? Sure can…………………..BUT PEOPLE THE CONGRESS AND SENATE HAVE TO APPROVE THAT……….ACCORDING TO THE RULES…………so far they have said no more taxes so will it stay? I do not know but I do know that the currency taxable is 15%…………………I still have never found WHERE the currency is a capital investment PERIOD………..the fact that others have said it will be a sliding timeline on 15%=45 days and so on………I believe that must also be in the laws passed by and agreed on by all parties in Washington. I could be wrong yes. To me it is a SCARE tactic to make sure all of us go in and pay our taxes upfront because the US has been stalling it and now realize they need those taxes in by AUGUST………..now mind you this is my opinion on what I have read and seen and talked with others in the fields of specialty. Now on the cashing out at the UST? In my opinion the UST is not a bank for cashing out but……….this is what they do the UST…….

Guru Nighthk11: 
They are and have been doing things that will impact the Rv and allow it to proceed I believe we will see the RV this month but not until after the 15th of the month Reason is the Todd-Frank Bill being activated on 15 Jul which will allow the gov’t to tax more on currency exchanges

Guru Shakespeare:  I get asked almost daily. Where do we stand? Well this has been a confusing ride and I for one am ready to move on to the next chapter in my life. With that said, this ride is very near the end and we should see its completion by the end of this month. So many things have transpired to get us to this point. The Erbil Agreement was huge and the announcing of the defense ministers also was a giant step. Fed res contacts are saying Teir 2 cashouts are complete. Teir 3 is next (that's us)and could go as early as tonight but one final piece of the puzzle will be in place and we will see our RV. The rate is much higher than anticipated. UST is saying anytime and boots on the ground is saying they are geared up for something big to go down tomorrow. Does all this mean we will see this tomorrow. No but I do take comfort in the fact this rollerc

Guru DonnieR:  Hi everyone, hope you all are hanging in there for the final days of this outragious IQD rollercoaster ride. I really thought this would have been over sometime ago but here we are reaching out with both hands trying to pull in that pot of gold. I spoke with Mr. Bill today and BW in Reno lastnight discussing where they feel we are sitting at this moment. They both believe we will see the official RV announced before Friday, stay calm and believe it is coming this time.

For the security thoughts I mentioned, please read as follows:

We are going to set another round table discussion CC post RV with some very professional security people whom are very well connected and we'll provide you with all the reasons in the world why you should not attend any published event post RV. Make know mistake, you will be shocked to here how many enternet professional idenity theft groups are just waiting for these events to take place, to them, it's going to be like a kid in a candy store. Change your plans and do not attend and stay low under the radar, it just isn't worth the risk, you won't be sorry! For those who attend these events are exposing themselves to the world where they will chase you and your bank accounts for years to come. I promise we will keep all of you informed with more info very soon!

Pray for the Iraqi people and our troops!
DonnieR

Guru Delta: 
Erbil Agreement will bring forth the GOI then the RI-RV….Delta states that it is all done except for position of Allawi – no constitution in place for it before now, so they have to write a new law as this is a new position to satisfy Allawi…NOW LISTEN FROM DELTA – THIS NEW SEAT I tell you I am sure 1000% this has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE REVALUE OF THE IQD….The Erbil Agreement will make Iraq more stable for the future…BUT NOT NECESSARY FOR THE RI-RV…

Delta stated that Shabibi came out and said 2 weeks ago – and he told a reporter about mixing with international community’s so they need new money … they have done everything and they are about to do this…

Delta states: When Shabibi said 7-10 days he can’t control everything- the two state owned banks were to finish by June 30th so the article did come out this past Friday that they are restructured now and are ready – it’s a benchmark required by the IMF and they completed – they handle 90% of GOI business – now its counted and completed…. Then the revalue of the currency can happen

Delta States: Two days ago article from CBI denying lifting the 3 zeros – to clear this up – the advisor came on Iraq RV – Deputy of Financial Minister – they are insisting they will lift the 3 zeros this year and it will be gradual – he doesn’t even know the date nor rate and he is even confused… not referring to the revaluation which will happen but its two different things – the lower denoms and high denoms will co-exist – not take them that’s what they meant to co-exist side by side…even the deputy of the Financial Minister doesn’t even know the date or rate…Shabibi has this plan the CBI will do this according to his words on the 20th of the month…

Delta states: Last 3 months we check the CBI site for the M2’s to see if any indication of what they have done with their currency – last two hours it dropped down to 12% they moved more dinars back to the CBI –in March it was 15.7% and now it’s down to 12% and if they drop 3% each month - this update was for May and I do believe they are around 7 or 6% and they means they have retracted higher Dinars back to the CBI – smaller and smaller in the amount of currency they have to use now so they have to use the lower denoms SOON….

Delta states: that Inflation over 20% within the next year will be a problem - its now at 7% and it is going up 1% per month- if the IQD does not revalue soon its about 12% added to this inflation and in 12 plus 7% is near 20% inflation – so they won’t let this happen – if they get inflation to 7 this is the danger mark – they have to revalue the currency- the CBI announced that they didn’t want this to go to 7% in an article two weeks ago… now this is a problem… the financial indicators will not be shown by the CBI – you see trillions now but the M2 is the real money gauge…

One team says we may see this RV in next 48 hours or less – taxing starts on all goods on the 15th – the vendors will have an increase then on taxes and their prices will have to be raised so something has to happen with the RV… the whole Iraq tax issue begins on the 15th – Delta states two companies were hired one was French and another one to handle the inspections to states what the borders has to bring into Iraq is ok to come into Iraq… BlueStar says if they RI –RV tonight then Iraq would have to start taxing at the borders on the 12th… Delta states that the 14th -17th they will have off for holiday and the weekend - THEREFORE it looks good for them to RV before they implement those taxes so this next 48 hours is a great window…

Guru Frank26:  Frank states that a Stable GOV is necessary and Allawi is making all kind of issues and HE is the one that has delayed the formation of the Government and this RI-RV could have been done last year – Shabibi never said he is waiting for the GOI or Erbil agreement – he only mentioned he wanted Security and Financial minister to be legalized… that’s it…

Frank says again that the IRS has hired over 16,000 employees as mentioned last week… Its logical they are hiring them NOW as this RI- RV is about to happen so they prepared them so they can harass us…regular taxes are over with = why do they need this many new employees in the middle of the new year with this mentioned windfall coming? If they could they would be open on Sundays to get our money before we can protect it….obey the law and pay what is due but do what you can to protect your money…

Frank states this one thing I will tell you: I will never own my money – I talk about the foundations etc – I will only control my money…

Frank states the 14th is their independence day and its their most important day – if they RV on their day of celebration on the 14th then the taxes can start on the 15th… Frank says now there is NO MISSING LINKS to this RV – RI taking place…

Frank states: The CBI is who we pay attention …also we pay attention to the IMF and last month we tell the people about world banks and now all the banks are ALL DONE…ALL BANKS are done and waiting Now this week the ISX says they are qualified to be up on a FOREX and now the GOI is not a place to get intel – we do NOT go to the GOI now to get any RI-RV intel… Franks states there is NO other banks to be sterilized or restructured - there is nothing else pending left to be done to release this rate to the world – Delta states it’s all done – 100% - now on the financial bank site within the CBI you can see the new banks that are added now also… they are ready and linked to Iraq now – all systems are ready…Frank says now there is NO MISSING LINKS to this RV – RI taking place…

Secret meetings in DC about raising taxes on all those making over $1.0million…meetings are happening says Frank.

Frank states: Iraq is not on the verge of a Civil War….Everybody is busy looking at Maliki and Allawi and behind closed doors they are pumping oil – its all about money – in Egypt they are doing the same thing – as soon as they revalue it’s a one way street – it’s a done deal and the fighting will quit…they average $7-8 billion dollars a month….

Frank says when the blessing occurs – get in and get out because I have no future plans to invest in Iraq but to only invest on GOD – if you are a young investor then you can invest in Iraq but I need to get my funds as the rate has a dependency on how fast – if the rate is a $1, I say cash out slow and wait – if the rate is high such as $3+ and do not trust the GOV.. Make right decisions – be prepared with your lawyers and CPA and family and it may be wise to let a few days go by to see what happens right at the RV….

Frank states: there is solid proof and evidence that the rate will go up and be revalue and have an international currency- they will now be a part of the rest of the world.

Frank states: The triple zeros dinar notes in Federal Reserves will stay there for a long time – we have an initial start = contracts will have oil coming in soon as Pres O released some recently – and the currency we hold will be locked up for at least 10 years and eventually slowly give it back to them for more oil or take it at a low cost by selling it to South America etc…but not for 10 years – why 10 years – cause the Marshal Plan takes 10 years in a middle east country… study the next one coming…

Frank states: Does the debt limit have anything to do with this process – yes re-listen to this recording to understand – and there is no timing factor – but we know this all is done we feel at this time with the two banks being completed according to the policy of the LOI.

Frank states: The sequential order or serial number orders are not important now so they will take any order of Dinar notes to cash out…

Frank states: The way the tax structure is now – if you purchased your dinar one year ago with a receipt you may be in the 15-20% tax bracket - less than a year a higher tax bracket-at this time the government will be letting is know that tax structure.

Bank Story: Pacific Rim Bank, Honolulu HI. Dinar Instructions

Iraqi Dinar
General Information

Please note that currency exchange is not our primary business and the majority of our regular banking transactions are handled through our Internet banking services. Therefore, we are not staffed to handle a high volume of branch traffic. If customers come in with a large dollar amount of Dinar, please expect to wait while our staff counts and processes their Dinar. If you are with a group of several people that will be bringing in their Dinar we would appreciate a call before the group comes in so that we can adjust our staffing to help with the processing of the Dinar. At any time, the bank reserves the right to suspend, limit, or cancel our Dinar exchange program if it hinders our ability to provide our primary banking services.

We do not have the DeLaRue machine to check for counterfeit foreign currency including Dinar.

Do you handle Iraq Dinar? Yes

What is the Current Exchange Rate? 0.000813 as of 07/12/2011

How much can I sell to Pacific Rim Bank? We will purchase up to $1,000 US dollars worth of Iraq Dinars from a non-customer. There currently is no limit for Pacific Rim Bank customers.

Can I purchase Dinar from the bank? No

What will it cost to exchange Dinar? In addition to the spread on the exchange there is a $5.00 per transaction fee. The minimum to exchange is $300.00 US dollars. If the order is below $300.00 US, there will be an additional $10.00 small order fee. The total fee would then be $15.00.

Who can I contact if I have additional questions? Do not call the branch. Please contact xxxx, xxx & xxx at (808) 457-xxxx or xxxx@pacificrimbank.com

Here are the procedures for exchanging Dinar:

1. You must have an account with Pacific Rim Bank in order to use our exchange services beyond the $1,000 USD non-customer limit. The exchange process will go much smoother if you already have an account with Pacific Rim Bank before coming in to do the exchange. If we are inundated with people wanting to exchange Dinar, we will likely turn away those who do not already have an account with the bank. You can apply for an account on our website so you don't actually have to come in to the bank to open an account.

2. When you are ready to exchange your Dinar, you can visit this website for the current exchange rate. Please do not call the branch for the exchange rate. You will be referred back to this website. Once you come in to the bank, you will get the rate available on that day.

3. The bank will take your Dinar and give you a receipt for the exchange. We will then send your Dinar to be verified at our currency exchange processing site on the mainland. It typically takes 24hrs for verification but if there is a large volume of Dinar, the verification process may take longer, even up to a week. However, your exchange rate will not change. You will get the rate that was available on the day you gave the Dinar to the bank.

4. Once the Dinar is verified, the bank will be credited for the Dinar and then we will credit your account at the bank. We will credit your account the same day that we receive credit for the currency.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum