Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
7/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
7/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
7/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
7/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
7/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

7/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

7/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:46 am

Guru BGG:  I have the most awesome idea I think I have ever heard rolling around in my head right now....  We'll wait and see how the next day or so pans out - if it has not happened by then I'm doing a REALLY BIG call tomorrow nite.  My idea is a really big secret....  I got this thing just rolling around in my head - can't wait to get out.  Sorry - not a secret...a SURPRISE!!  This will be the coolest thing you have ever heard - if the RV hasn't happened by then!!

Crazy AWESOME idea!! We'll see... We'll see - they have till tomorrow - then I'll turn it loose!!  I'm sick of the excuses - it's GAME TIME!!  You wait and see...   It better be is all I have to say...

Guru Bulldog75:  98% RVD RATE posting still in effect for today and thru the week. UST offices purportedly/rumored still to be opening by 07/15 Friday. Congress will have surprise decision on or by Friday due to pressure from World Leaders of: Oil, Power & Money sources. US Congresss could hold decision(s) past Friday but an 98% odds they will NOT; therefore you will have a RVD Rate Posting. GET TEAM is re-posting previous chat Post from this AM who missed that summary. Patience. This will happen soon. Love your family and friends. Anticipate the BEST. You are blessed and Highly Favored. Amen.

Summary/Viewpoint as of 12noon CST, July 11, 2011: from this morning chat: Be positive. Everyone involved with this currency, wto baskets know 95% of whats happening with the RVD Rate. This is not about someone being completely right or having all the knowledge. You are ALL smart and clever with your comprehension and understanding of the delays. Many of you have said your part so very well. Understand "There is too much at stake here, both for the US economy as well as the world." Remember our discussion of yesterday. Everything on our Planet Earth is affected by the Big 3: MONEY, POWER and OIL. This RATE issue cannot continue much longer due to the "Large stakes of $$$$ and OIL and the POWER of people, other gov'ts". Think whats at stake here folks! This will resolve itself sooner, rather than later! Do not worry. You feel it and know it. Let's use the power of our mind and consciousness rather than other means to solve this. YOU are talented and wise. You are blessed and highly Favored by the Father. Love

RVD RATE UPDATE, 10:30pm CST, July 11, 2011: The RATE post probability is holding in the 97% range through tomorrow. Rising to 98% Wed through Thursday and then a 99% Friday probability. This could RATE & POST prior to Friday for reasons are many: Influx of intel showing some 50+ UST locations in US opening this Friday and Sat for cash-in reasons; bank "ping stoppage" around the globe which includes top to bottom banks; bank computers are lit, hot & running with purported 'locked in rate"; banks cleaning house & books; Iraq imminent RV a la GOI; Iraq holidays & Independence days coming over the long Iraq weekend celebration; FOX announcing all day about Iraq Stock exchange closing for currency RV and alignment. Back to the chalkboard for the REASON this will RATE N POST by this Friday: No one can hold it back due to the POWER structure and who it will cause and effect. This is about Iraq, not the US. Its Iraq's Day, not the US. Congress will agree on solution by Friday, one way or another because there have been threats to dissolve the US of its "World Reserve Currency Status". No one can afford that in the US, except other countries and who would not want a piece of that PIE? Congress is NOT stupid, they know what is at RISK here. Congress is putting on A show at the risk of taxpayers and loosing STATUS and whatever RESPECT is left. REMEMBER the chalkboard. Its all about Money, Power and OIL!!! That will not fly here because of the World Markets now being affected. Its in front of every Congressman face, whether they like it or not. The WORLD has called their hands. They must lay the cards on the table. Its victory whether they like it or not for the 3rd Tier. You are blessed and highly favored. REJOICE. Love and be Happy. Amen. Questions OK.

Guru Blaino: 
I had several strong indicators for today - tomorrow which came to me last night... (Sunday late PM and evening) however I chose NOT to say anything as there was no way on a Sunday evening to get ANY kind of confirmation... some hard ground on which to stand VS "sand" (make that quick sand") & I'm really not of a mind to just sling the stuff out there at the wall. I figured if it was to "fly" today... no one would care if they had been told or not, we would be DONE & that's all that would have counted, in the grand scheme of things. So bless me for NOT hyping... or curse me for witholding for a few hours! Anyway, I also got several different sources who are equally as adament about Thursday coming & "Sure that this is the date 'Certain' for the revaluation!" Again, like Fox, I report.... you know the rest. I have been a ble to get a handful of people that "oght to know" to offer grudging confirmations on that date, with a rate that is beyond Blaino's belief (way high, IMO), even though we were told several times last Fall that "S" wanted a number like this .... WOW, It blows me away... totally. It is substantially ABOVE the 5.25 GBP we   have heard bandied about for the last 2 months or so... (at $8.43 currently to the GBP @ 5.25 X the IQD) at pennies off the $10 mark. As I said, I have NO IDEA how "they" get this number or what it might be pegged to.... etc, so query me NOT on this. "Mebby" the GBP will go up, or the 5.25 will become a larger #... or..... ???? The grudging confirms are probably because Contacts DO NOT WANT ME to call them and ask, even very meekly, "WTF (WTF = What The Frell) HAPPENED THIS TIME?" The HUGE problem seems to be curable on November 6th, 2012 with a correct lever pull, check mark or chad punch. Make a note of the date, call it "House & Hill Cleaning Day"! I understand completely! We have been here before! Blaino. More as it reveals itself, gets vetted & shows here! Thanks for reading!

Guru Scooter:  I hope all is well. I haven’t researched the Iraqi Laws and legal documents; however, I have over the past two weeks and have had my eyes opened to the real work being done in Baghdad!!! Here’s my “KUDOS” to the Parliament as these people are definitely working their AZZES off and they are definitely getting prepared for major structural changes. Below are the laws and documents which have been passed since June 1, 2011. Take a look and see if you can spot the patterns of laws that are being expedited through their Parliament. ONCE YOU SEE THE PATTERN, YOU’LL UNDERSTAND WHY THEY HAVEN’T REVALUED THEIR CURRENCY!!!!

Guru Delta: One team says we may see this RV in next 48 hours or less – taxing starts on all goods on the 15th – the vendors will have an increase then on taxes and their prices will have to be raised so something has to happen with the RV… the whole Iraq tax issue begins on the 15th – Delta states two companies were hired one was French and another one to handle the inspections to states what the borders has to bring into Iraq is ok to come into Iraq… BlueStar says if they RI –RV tonight then Iraq would have to start taxing at the borders on the 12th… Delta states that the 14th -17th they will have off for holiday and the weekend - THEREFORE it looks good for them to RV before they implement those taxes so this next 48 hours is a great window… Frank states the 14th is their independence day and its their most important day – if they RV on their day of celebration on the 14th then the taxes can start on the 15th…

Guru Med:  OK I GOT SOME VERY GOOD NEWS YESTERDAY FROM A FRIEND WHO IS INVOLVED WITH A VP AT CHASE AND HE GAVE A HEADS UP THAT THEY ARE ANTICIPATING THE DINAR GOING TRADEABLE AND HE EXPLAINED THE PROCESS FROM CHASE TO HER AND HOW IT IS HANDLED.
NOW CHASE AND BOA ARE THE TOP TWO.

I DIDNT SAY FOR CASHING IN.  THEY WERE THE TOP TWO AS FAR AS INVOLVMENT IN THE DINAR AND ALL BANKS ARE INVOLVED WITH FOREX.  OVER 50% OF TRANSACTIONS IN FOREX ARE FROM BANKS TRADING AND WELLS IS TOTALLY FINE. BUT BEING PART OF FOREX WILL HAVE LITTLE IMPACT ON CASHING IN.  BUT WE ALREADY KNOW THAT WELLS FARGO

AT THE LARGER BANKS WILL CASH IN. SMALLER ONES WILL NOT.  OH, ON THAT VP HE SAID HE HAS A DE LA RUE IN HIS OFFICE WAITING FOR THE RELEASE OF THE DINAR.

THE IMF WANTS THE IQD AND THE USD CLOSE.  THEY HAVE EXPLAINED THAT THEY WANT THE 3 ZERO'S REMOVED OR RAISED AND THAT IRAQ NEEDS TO IMPROVE THEIR STANDING IN THE IMF AND START CONTRIBUTING SO FAR THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT TAKE.

ONE OTHER THING.  WHY ARE WE POSTING KUWAIT'S RATE IN THE ENDING OF THIS INVESTMENT?  WHAT POSSIBLY COULD THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE VALUATION OF THE DINAR? PLEASE LETS USE OUR NOGGINS ON THIS STUFF.

Guru Frank: The two state owned banks – the IMF received the letter from the GOI – the LOI (letter of intent) – they sent it back to the IMF and it stated that a benchmark to reconstruct the books of state owned Banks= Rasheed Bank and Rademe Bank (sp?) were cleared – then the CBI was restructure and they cleared their books – and the same LOI said once these two banks and CBI are done then they have to RV their remaining currencies… yes currencies - so they have completed the cleaning of the books and now they have to RV their currency….They are on track for this RV to happen any time!!! The stock exchange people are going nuts – and FOX flashed announcements today they said that the Iraq stock exchange will be closed for a while they restructure their currency – re-evaluation or increase or improve the monetary status of their currency.

Guru Kaperoni were close…this rv must happen soon…Shabibi is walking a fine line…he knows, the rv will kick start everything Iraq is trying to do economically.  I keep going back to the IMF docs and they frequently reference the signnificants of expiding the reforms…if they dont expidite these reforms, violence will rise, so IMO, the RV is very very soon

Guru Med:  I GOT SOME VERY GOOD NEWS YESTERDAY FROM A FRIEND WHO IS INVOLVED WITH A VP AT CHASE AND HE GAVE A HEADS UP THAT THEY ARE ANTICIPATING THE DINAR GOING TRADEABLE AND HE EXPLAINED THE PROCESS FROM CHASE TO HER…THE IMF WANTS THE IQD AND THE USD CLOSE THEY HAVE EXPLAINED THAT THEY WANT THE 3 ZERO’S REMOVED OR RAISED AND THAT IRAQ NEEDS TO IMPROVE THEIR STANDING IN THE IMF AND START CONTRIBUTING SO FAR THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT TAKE

Guru Nighthk11: I believe we will see the RV this month but not until after the 15th of the month Reason is the Todd-Frank Bill being activated on 15 Jul which will allow the gov’t to tax more on currency exchanges… IMO the final issue of Erbil is activation of Allawi’s council-and some 19 points signed and promised by Maliki which did not happen… The base rate of the dinar is $3.00- expect more than that upon RV…From my perspective- the door on RV is closing very fast- I expect this to be done before 02 Aug…Parliament must vote the last item on Erbil which is the Allawi council- it’s inception to become active must be ratified by the parliament..

Guru Phoenix3333: Have you ever heard of The National Infrastructure Bank, probably not, even the smartest finance people have never heard of it, it is already legally set up to fund massive infrastructure-new highways, bullet trains, etc. to put people to work.  It is just sitting there with no money, we are in a giant recession, where is the money going to come from?  The Obama administration briefly said…from millionaires…what millionaires…presently only about 1% of our population are millionaires…something to think about!!!  IMO the funding is right at the doorstep – Bottom line.
Guru Okie Oilman:  YOU CAN CERTAINLY GET SOME INTERESTING PHONE CALLS–SEEMS LIKE SOME NORTHERN BANKS (NONE OF THE BIG 4) WAS RECEIVING DE LA RUE MACHINES TODAY–

MUST GO FOR NOW–IF ANYTHING NEW DEVELOPS I WILL BE BACK–I’M LIKE A BAD PENNY—YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN I WILL SHOW UP

BOY WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS–GO 3 OR 4 DAYS WITH NO GOOD NEWS AND THEN TO GET 2 GREAT REPORTS THE SAME DAY IS AN ODDITY–I WILL NOT STATE AND DO NOT ASK—-THE RATE IS UN-BELIEVEABLE (GOOD)–I AM SWORN TO CONFIDENCE–IT HAS STOPPED PINGING AND IS LOCKED IN AT THE BANKS DOWN TO THE LOWER LEVEL BANKS—HOLD ON FOLKS–THIS SURE LOOKS GOOD FROM MY PERSPECTIVE
I AM ONLY A MESSENGER–THANK OUR FATHER FOR THE NEWS–HE IS THE ONE THAT PROVIDES–I AM ONLY A TOOL IN HIS TOOL BOX
?? when did it stop pinging?
STOPPED YESTERDAY PINGING

?? Okie I wanted you to read this. Lady I work with and her husband have couple they run with. He is a currency trader for fun, extra money. My co worker told him about dinar invest and he told them they were involved in a scam. Happened 1 month ago. Durring this time he talked to his currency broker about it and today, Monday 11 July, the New York currency house told him it was real, it was going to happen this week it is set and done. This guy called my co worker and told her he had made a major mistake and could kick himself. This is true told to me personally
ITS BEEN 5 MONTHS WITHOUT MEASURABLE PRECIPITATION IN OUR PORTION OF OKLAHOMA–THE CATHOLIC’S IN OUR COMMUNITY ARE PRAYING THAT JESUS WILL TURN THE WINE BACK INTO WATER

HE ( UN) OPERATIONAL RATES USUALLY POSTED ON THE 1ST AND 15TH CAN BE CHANGED TO ANY OTHER DAY. THOSE DATES ARE ONLY PREVALENT UNDER ORDINARY CIRCUMSTANCES–WOULDN’T YOU THINK THAT 182 COUNTRIES R/V ING THEIR CURRENCY WOULD FALL OUTSIDE THOSE PARAMATERS?? THEY CAN UPDATE DAILY IF NECESSARY.

REMEMBER ABOUT 10 DAY’S AGO WHEN I STATED THE IRS/UST OFFICE INFO?–WELL NOW IT SEEM’S EVERYONE HAS FINALLY PROVEN THAT FACT.  HERES A NEW FACT…STARTING TOMMOROW IN IRAQ ITSELF (IN COUNTRY) THE U.S. TREASURY IS ALSO GOING TO BE SETTING UP REDEMPTION OFFICES FOR TAXATION PURPOSES FOR AMERICAN INDIVIDUALS AS WELL AS AMERICAN COMPANY’S.  SECURITY MINISTER SELECTED AND SEATED AND ALSO ANOTHER FACT JUST ROSE TODAY—-MALIKI AND ALLAWAI… APPARENTLY JOINED FORCES TODAY IN A SPIRIT OF CO-OPERATION THAT WILL CERTAINLY HELP TO UNIFY THE COUNTRY.

HELLO AMERICANS AND SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL--WHEN OKIE DROP'S A BOMB SHELL--USUALLY IT'S A LITTLE AHEAD OF TIME AND OTHER SITES MAKE FUN OF THE INTEL TILL IT PROVES OUT---THEN---NOTHING--NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THEIR DISCOURTEOUSY OF THE FACT THE INTEL WAS TRUE. REMEMBER ABOUT 10 DAY'S AGO WHEN I STATED THE IRS/UST OFFICE INFO?--WELL NOW IT SEEM'S EVERYONE HAS FINALLY PROVEN THAT FACT. HERES A NEW FACT I AM SURE YOU WILL HEAR JUST AS MUCH BASHING OVER AS WHEN I STATED THE IRS/UST OFFICE INTEL. STARTING TOMMOROW IN IRAQ ITSELF (IN COUNTRY) THE U.S. TREASURY IS ALSO GOING TO BE SETTING UP REDEMPTION OFFICES FOR TAXATION PURPOSES FOR AMERICAN INDIVIDUALS AS WELL AS AMERICAN COMPANY'S. UNCLE SAM IS EVERYWHERE THERE ARE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTION PURPOSES. THIS REVELATION IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE 56 OFFICES TO BE OPENED IN THE USA ON OR BEFORE JULY 16TH SHOULD BE ENOUGH OF A WORD TO THE WISE.

?? Will you be notified prior to when the revalued amount appears at banks and forex?

NO--WE WILL ALL KNOW AT THE SAME TIME[OKIE OIL MAN] I WILL HAVE ABOUT A 20 MINUTE HEAD START ON THE MAJORITY OF UNINFORMED PEOPLE

?? Whatever became of all those ships in Iraq waiting to unload their goods months ago?

THE AUTOS WERE UNLOADED AND PAID FOR--THE FRUIT ROTTED---THE CLOTHES MOLDED---SOME PRODUCTS WERE RETURNED

SECURITY MINISTER SELECTED AND SEATED AND ALSO ANOTHER FACT JUST ROSE TODAY----MALIKI AND ALLAWAI HAD OPPOSING POLITICAL PARTIES THAT UP UNTIL TODAY HAD BEEN AT LOGGER-HEADS THAT APPARENTLY JOINED FORCES TODAY IN A SPIRIT OF CO-OPERATION THAT WILL CERTAINLY HELP TO UNIFY THE COUNTRY BY REDUCING TENSIONS BETWEEN THE SHITTE AND SUNNI TRIBAL ISSUE PRESENT SINCE 5000 YEARS BEFORE THE BIBLE WAS PRINTED

?? we read over the weekend that the IQD would only be Reinstated - NO revaluation until 2012 - does that agree with what your studies are?

I HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO THE SAME SCENARIO--WE DON'T KNOW FOR SURE TILL AFTER THE RATE IS ESTABLISHED

VND LAST I HEARD WAS SET TO GO AT 2 1/2 CENTS TO 3 CENTS AND WAS SCHEDULED FOR SECOND BASKET SCHEDULED FOR THE 15TH AND SINCE IT WAS SPECIFIED FOR THE SECOND BASKET I NATURALLY ASSUMED THE FIRST BASKET OF CURRENCYS WOULD PRECEDE THAT

?? Has Okie heard if we'll see this on the UN Operational Rates update on the 15th of the month?

THE OPERATIONAL RATES USUALLY POSTED ON THE 1ST AND 15TH CAN BE CHANGED TO ANY OTHER DAY. THOSE DATES ARE ONLY PREVALENT UNDER ORDINARY CIRCUMSTANCES--WOULDN'T YOU THINK THAT 182 COUNTRIES R/V ING THEIR CURRENCY WOULD FALL OUTSIDE THOSE PARAMATERS?? THEY CAN UPDATE DAILY IF NECESSARY

??We received an email that says bill crutchfield /we have anrv it came in at 5.25 the tag room is going wild

WHERE AND WHOM WAS NOTIFICATION ADDRESSED TO AND AT WHAT TIME WAS IT ANNOUNCED/

?? Okie If the IRS/UST have offices going up in Iraq tomorrow doesn't that mean IQD reval in Iraq tomorrow?

IT WOULD LOGICALLY SEEM SO

?? Does Okie think Panetta knows about the RV and is that possibly why he had that outburst in the media?

LEON ALWAYS SHOOTS FROM THE HIP (MOUTH) KINDA LIKE JOE BIDEN DOES---PROBABLY DIDN'T MEAN A THING

??  Do we have proof of lower denoms in circulation yet?

HAD PICTURES OF LOWER DENOMS SENT TO ME YESTERDAY AND NOTATION THAT THEY ARE IN LIMITED CIRCULATION NOW BUT WILL BE IN MASS CIRCULATION AFTER OFFICIAL R/V IN COUNTRY

??  Can you let the mods know that you approved faith talk on the main chat room so the blessing from heaven can be stronger here than any other chat room?

ANY TALK ABOUT CHRISTIAN FAITH IS ALWAYS WELCOME----NO---IT'S ENCOURAGED HERE. ALWAYS STAND UP FOR THE MAN THAT DIED FOR YOU

?? Cashin out with UST ..dinar goes to Treasury VS Banks (goes to Federal Reserve)..is this correct assumption ?

AS I UNDERSTAND IT--THE DINAR GO TO THE UST---FROM THERE---????????

??  okie i was just wondering if and will there will be another cc?

IF WE HAVE ANYTHING OF SUBSTANCE--YES--OTHERWISE--NO--THERES NO NEED IN RE-PLOWING THE SAME GROUND

?? Thanks Okie, do you believe that there has been mis-information purposly planted to discourage some investors?

IN THE PAST YES--NOW----DOUBTFUL--WERE TO NEAR THE FINISH LINE FOR INFO TO BE OF MUCH USE UNLESS YOU FIND A DEALER THAT STILL CAN GUARANTEE DELIVERY OF DINAR ORDERS

?? Given your new intel, Should some of us make plans to go to Bagdad to cashin? Curious if they will have those up and running before we finally see this in the USA???

GO TO IRAQ--AND NOT BE ABLE TO LEAVE WITH YOUR MONEY---NOW THINK ABOUT IT

?? Ask Okie since he is an oilman how much oil investments would he recomend

NEVER NEVER NEVER---INVEST IN OIL FUTURE CONTRACTS OR HEDGING OF THE COMMODITIE--CONDITIONS ARE TO VOLINTILE AND YOU CAN LOOSE YOUR A$$ AND ALL YOUR FIXTURES IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING. ALWAYS INVEST IN THE COMPANYS THAT PRODUCE THE PRODUCT AND NOT THE PRODUCT ITSELF

?? Please confirm, has the Todd Frank Bill passed to b implimented on July 15 and does it contain a provision to tax currency exchanges; an extra tax? If so, it seems UST would hold off RV until after the 15th?

DOES NOT APPLY TO THE R/V--ONLY INSTITUINAL INVESTOR

MOST OF CHAPTER 7 IS GONE ELSE THEY WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO TRADE INTERNATIONALLY--THE PROTECTION PART IS STILL IN EFFECT WHICH IS TO IRAQ'S ADVANTAGE

??  Do you think our budget default will be saved by the RV?

NO RELATION---PUBLISHED DEBT CEILING WILL BE PREVIOUS TO TAX REVENUE RECEIVED FROM R/V

Guru American Contractor:  So, here we go again. This week, it was brought to my attention that some seem to believe that the UN Chapter Seven Sanctions has ended. The United Nations Security Council (UNSC) Resolution 1284 (1999), published on Dec 1999 has 4 sections. I want to draw attention to one section referring to the reparations with Kuwait. The UNSC has stated that they (Iraq and Kuwait) have made limited progress on the fate of Kuwaiti national archives. The UNSC press release is also requesting that the Iraqi government create a Inter-Ministerial Committee. Prime Minister Maliki has supported this however, this has not been completed.  The UNSC requested that the funds in support of this operation continue for another six months bringing this to 31 Dec 2011.
This particular UN Resolution against Iraq has an expiration date of 31 Dec 2011 and at this time the UNSC will conduct a review and will advise if this will be extended into 2012.

OOMF Member Bank Story:  Lady that works with me invested in the dinar after I shared this blessing with her, told me today 11 july,2011 that the husband of a couple she and her husband run with, is a currency trader for fun and a few bucks. She told me they discussed this inverstment with their friends, the man told them this investment was a scam. This conversation took place about a month ago. Today the husband called her and said he had mentioned this to the New York currency house he trades with and they told him TODAY, that this is very real and is about to occur. They said it will happen this week, probably Thursday. It was done and would happen. The guy told my friend he could kick himself. This is told to me as the truth and a real occurance. Either party has nothing to gain by making such a story up. If you want to bash, make fun of or anything else, your talking to the wrong guy. Armaddillo hide.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

7/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 7/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by ReapAndSow73 Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:19 am

Hall of Fame RV liars here!  Even the bank stories.  Amazing.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum