Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
FOX BUSINESS NEWS REPORT I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
FOX BUSINESS NEWS REPORT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FOX BUSINESS NEWS REPORT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
FOX BUSINESS NEWS REPORT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FOX BUSINESS NEWS REPORT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
FOX BUSINESS NEWS REPORT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FOX BUSINESS NEWS REPORT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FOX BUSINESS NEWS REPORT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FOX BUSINESS NEWS REPORT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FOX BUSINESS NEWS REPORT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FOX BUSINESS NEWS REPORT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FOX BUSINESS NEWS REPORT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FOX BUSINESS NEWS REPORT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FOX BUSINESS NEWS REPORT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FOX BUSINESS NEWS REPORT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FOX BUSINESS NEWS REPORT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
FOX BUSINESS NEWS REPORT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
FOX BUSINESS NEWS REPORT I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
FOX BUSINESS NEWS REPORT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
FOX BUSINESS NEWS REPORT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

FOX BUSINESS NEWS REPORT

+8
ezsuccess4u
Luvlee
SemperFi
Najm93
rick152
Austin-Powers for PM
Scotti G
starship1
12 posters

Go down

FOX BUSINESS NEWS REPORT Empty FOX BUSINESS NEWS REPORT

Post by starship1 Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:21 pm

Appears to me that many many dinarians are getting overly excited about the interview on FOX Business News- let me point out that it was NOT A REPORT. It was something that came up in the conversation that was going on with the stockbrokers from Cantor-Fitzgerald. It was NOT REPORTED BY FOX as a FOX NEWS Release - it was a couple of sentences that were stated by the people being interviewed and let me point out that the statements were qualified with the BIG WORDS "THE RUMORS ON THE STREET ARE" the operative word being RUMOR. I loved hearing what those gentlemen had to say, but I am not going to hang my hat entirely on their claims that they very specifically stated as RUMOR. I want to believe that all the intel about the imminent RV is true, but the claims that were made by the men from Cantor-Fitzgerald is not a guarantee of the RV. I am looking to news directly from Iraqi media, both print and TV for signs of the RV.

starship1

Back to top Go down

FOX BUSINESS NEWS REPORT Empty Re: FOX BUSINESS NEWS REPORT

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:26 pm

You must admit the timing of those statements are looking good...

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotti G Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:34 pm

starship1 wrote:
Appears to me that many many dinarians are getting overly excited about the interview on FOX Business News- let me point out that it was NOT A REPORT. It was something that came up in the conversation that was going on with the stockbrokers from Cantor-Fitzgerald. It was NOT REPORTED BY FOX as a FOX NEWS Release - it was a couple of sentences that were stated by the people being interviewed and let me point out that the statements were qualified with the BIG WORDS "THE RUMORS ON THE STREET ARE" the operative word being RUMOR. I loved hearing what those gentlemen had to say, but I am not going to hang my hat entirely on their claims that they very specifically stated as RUMOR. I want to believe that all the intel about the imminent RV is true, but the claims that were made by the men from Cantor-Fitzgerald is not a guarantee of the RV. I am looking to news directly from Iraqi media, both print and TV for signs of the RV.

You are right in what you are saying. This was an interview where some experts were asked about their opinions about the specifics of the global financial state of affairs. You also are right about not hanging your hat on this alone. Let me assure you that Myself and the round table group are not doing that. We cannot even begin to share the volume of information that has been coming in for the last week or two specific to this time right now! This report however is the second report in as many days revealing that there is a global financial event which will have an impact on the stability of many governments. Though these specific words may not have been used, the smiles on the gentlemen spoke volumes as to what they know. They could not in any way say more than they did less they find themselves having all sorts of govt officials sniffing up their backsides! Though this was not a guarantee (and none of us said that it was) it is a big tell! I have looked for signs such as this public statement to let us know we indeed are very close! Take that how you want. This piece lines up with information being provided from our well placed sources!

Thanks for your thoughts!

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
Scotti G
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin-Powers for PM Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:42 pm

ScottiG, couldn't agree more with you. Cantor Fitzgerald is one of the most "Wired In" brokerage houses in the world. They probably have more knowledge of world financial events than most of us have in our little finger. So for him to say that out in the open really tells me that "Something" is happening. Combine that with all the other information and intel floating out there, and it's a big tell.

Austin-Powers for PM

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:49 pm

My opinion on the "RUMOR" statement was/is this It is highly likely the broker/ speaker was not part of the "GAG ORDER" and just said what he was hearing unknowingly letting the cat out of the bag. Otherwise IMO if he was in the loop so to speak nothing would have been said on the subject. Kind of like a accidental cannon shot if you will. Love each other and yourself...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Najm93 Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:57 pm

@strarship1.... Im not trying to insult your intellegence but if you have ever invested in any type of commodity or stock then you know you BUY the rumor and SELL the news...Just saying Laughing
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SemperFi Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:58 pm

Sounds like we need those "read beween the lines" glasses that we have been told about.

Regards,
SemperFi

SemperFi

Back to top Go down

Post by Najm93 Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:01 pm

@ semperfi.....Just wanted to congradulate you brother on your commitment to excellence....Frome a former SSGT 3rd battalion 2nd Marines...SemperFi Leather-neck-a-roo!!!! Laughing
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Najm93 Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:03 pm

As you can see I didn't do well on my MCIs...Spelling for Marines!!!!! LMAO!!!!
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:29 pm

It was interesting that the man was corrected on what the official name was for this event.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvlee Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:35 pm

I listened to it a few times...and actually he said 'the rumor on the street' and 'speculation by some very credible people I might add'...it's still exciting to me that ANYTHING about this was mentioned in an interview. Plus the fact that the other gentleman chimed in with his take on the statement.

starship1 wrote:

Peace Out,
Luvlee 8)
Luvlee
Luvlee

Back to top Go down

FOX BUSINESS NEWS REPORT Empty Please elaborate Fox statement!

Post by ezsuccess4u Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:00 pm

Would like to know what was said if someone could guide me to the comments? Big Fox News fan but don't watch Fox Business as much!

ezsuccess4u

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvlee Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:04 pm

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-73B7tnmL9g&feature=player_embedded="ezsuccess4u"]

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/1149546801001/buy-stocks-that-benefit-from-inflation/

ezsuccess4u wrote:Would like to know what was said if someone could guide me to the comments? Big Fox News fan but don't watch Fox Business as much!

Last edited by Luvlee on Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Peace Out,
Luvlee 8)
Luvlee
Luvlee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:04 pm

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/1149546801001/buy-stocks-that-benefit-from-inflation/

Back to top Go down

Post by starship1 Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:18 pm

Najm93 wrote:@strarship1.... Im not trying to insult your intellegence but if you have ever invested in any type of commodity or stock then you know you BUY the rumor and SELL the news...Just saying Laughing

No offense taken. B/t/w - I have traded in commodites A LOT and I never bought on rumor - I bought on trends - not that your statement has anything to do with my posting on the Fox News item. I just said that for myself I was not hanging my hat on the gents from Cantor-Fitzgerald. God how I pray I am totally wrong.

Peace!

starship1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:20 pm

it's all rumor, even the intel that comes from here and other boards, until the actual RV?RI occures then we will know for sure its no longer rumor. The reason, no one produces intel with actual facts to back it up only words from the mouth to paper so to speak, including the news both from Iraq and else where.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:35 pm

Go rv.

Back to top Go down

Post by ezsuccess4u Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:52 pm

Thanks for quick response to my ? Luvlee and Phoenix!!!!

ezsuccess4u

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiogirl Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:43 pm

I don't think those gentlemen would have said anything about a rumor or speculation without having some piece of information or knowledge of something going on. It would only make them look bad to millions of people watching and I don't think their company would apprecation that either because it reflects on them too, IMO.
really?

Radiogirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:50 pm

Radiogirl wrote:I don't think those gentlemen would have said anything about a rumor or speculation without having some piece of information or knowledge of something going on. It would only make them look bad to millions of people watching and I don't think their company would apprecation that either because it reflects on them too, IMO.
really?

I agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by TOPLIS Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:11 pm

Chicken Little got everyone to look up at least once...so explain to me who these guys are that have everyone looking for something that's not happening either...

TOPLIS

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:17 pm

Scotti g - ....the smiles on the gentlemen spoke volumes as to what they know. They could not in any way say more than they did less they find themselves having all sorts of govt officials sniffing up their backsides!

Exactly, the word rumor is throwing everyone off because the president himself did not come on live TV to disspell the so called rumor, so everyone could sleep better about the word rumor.

This is the only way people can stay alive and tell you critical things that are going on, but most folks need documented proof to satisfy their inquisitive ego's inability to be able to make up its own mind because of the level of incompetence of not actually knowing what to believe, so it serves well to keep the sheeple confused and at the same time is very telling for those that have ears to hear who how to think on their own what is truth and what is not.

It is really quite simple, they would not even mention this information in public or let alone on the airwaves if it was not about to take place. They are simply softening up your minds in preparation the only way they can right now, while the illuminati are still in control of the planet and do not want you to have any money.

There are benevolent intelligent forces at work allowing this to happen in the background to let you know in certain cryptic ways in the mainstream media outlets so your subconscious mind can get used to the idea that something is about to occur, so the public is not totally in an uproar when it happens.

Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:20 pm

TOPLIS wrote:Chicken Little got everyone to look up at least once...so explain to me who these guys are that have everyone looking for something that's not happening either...

I don't understand why you're here. Why would you waste your time here if you're so sure everyone's "looking for something that's not happening either."

Just curious......
really?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum