Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
7/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
7/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
7/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
7/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
7/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

7/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

7/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 7/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:01 am

Guru Sambo: OKIE OIL MAN – YOU ARE NOT A CULT BUT AN HONEST MAN WHO THROUGH YOUR TIRLESS EFFORTS KEEP US INFORMED AND THAT YOUR READERS BELIEVE YOU BRING THE VERY BEST AND LATEST INFORMATION TO THEM AND APPRECIATE YOUR HARD WORK – TAHNKS FROM ALL OF US

Guru Okie Oilman: WELL—SINCE THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING NEW IN THE WAYS OF INTEL–WE ARE AT A STALEMATE—JUST SITTING AND WAITING FOR THE NUMBERS TO STOP ROLLING (AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT WE’RE BEING TOLD). I REALIZE THAT WITH OVER 100 COUNTRIES THAT THE LOGISTICS OF SUCH A MOUMENTAL PROJECT WOULD TAKE TIME BUT THIS IS REALLY GETTING PROLONGED–TO WHAT AVAIL?–THAT IS TO BE SEEN

?? I have heard that we will RI not RV due to the fact that if we RI we will be able to RV after 1 yr and if we RV we will have to wait 2 yrs before we can RV again. If we RI it will come in at 3.22. what do you think on this info?

-NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE AT THIS TIME–

I NOTICE ON THE DIFFERENT SITES THEY ARE CRUCIFING ME FOR MY INTEL STATEMENT ABOUT THE UST/IRS OFFICES BECOMING ACTIVE ON THE 16TH–BOY WILL I HAVE THE LAST LAUGH–THOSE WITH NO INTEL–GIVES heck TO THOSE WHO DO–FACTS OF LIFE

PEOPLE INCLUDING MYSELF DO NOT NEED TO CONFUSE THEIR MIND WITH EVERY LITTLE DETAIL THAT HAS IN ITSELF NOTHING TO DO WITH AN R/V BUT ONLY SERVES TO CLOUD THE ISSUE.  THERE ARE AT THIS TIME NO APPARENT REASON FOR ANY FURTHER DELAY–NOT LOGISTICS–NOT GOVERMENT’S–NOT BANK’S–NOTHING!!!!!!

RULE NUMBER ONE ON THIS FORUM—PUT YOUR FAITH IN OUR FATHER AND NONE ON 0KIE—I AM ONLY A MESSENGER AND AM NO BETTER AND SHOULD NOT BE TREATED ANY BETTER THAN ANYONE ON THIS FORUM. DO NOT FOLLOW ANY MAN–THAT’S CALLED A CULT–SOMETHING I WILL NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH–

?? how is congress keeping up this debt discussion as a charade in raising the ceiling when there is this windfall on the horizon and they have had the priviledged cash in opportunity already –Who can be trusted

CONGRESS IS PLAYING A ROLL THAT IS FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE AVERAGE AMERICAN—AFTER ALL–DO YOU THINK CONGRESS WOULD WANT THE AVERAGE CITIZEN IN AMERICA TO THINK THAT FOR A THOUSAND DOLLAR’S THAT THEY WOULD HAVE BECAME MILLIONARES???

THNX GHOST–WE ARE ONLY TRYING TO HELP–IF PEOPLE CAN’T REALIZE THAT THEY NEED TO BE DOING SOMETHING ELSE

?? Good morning Okie… It’s a great day…How about just sharing your thoughts as to where we are today…My best..thanks.

IRAQ IS NOW IN A POSITION TO BARGAIN–I AM SURE THEY ARE NEGOITIONS GOING ON THAT WE WILL NOT KNOW DETAILS ABOUT

?? does the erbil agreement or the security ministers have to be done before the rv

—-NO

?? Okie have you gotten ant more info on the UST/IRS sites being open the 16th.

GOOGLE THE IRS AND UST AND YOU WILL FIND POSTING ABOUT NEW OFFICE OPENINGS EFFECTIVE JULY 16—NUFF SAID

?? just got baack on, do we have any idea what is causing the delay at present and when it is likely to be resolved and the RV show up for us to cashin? Thank you

WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO KNOW--WHEN IS THE WORLD GOING TO END--GET REAL AND REASONABLE WITH QUESTIONS--YOUR ASKING THINGS THAT ONLY GOD KNOWS

?? Doesn't Congress have to pass a new tax law for Dinar holders to realize a special tax assessment (45 days @ 15%; 45days-6mo @ 16-22%, etc)?...

EXECUTIVE ORDERS CAN BE WRITTEN AND BYPASS CONGRESS--TO LET YOU KNOW HOW LITTLE FREEDOM WE ACTUALLY HAVE AND HOW BIG GOV CAN IMPOSE THEIR WILL WITHOUT CONGRESS----GOOGLE EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990--- 10995---- 10997--- 10998--11000---11001===11002=== 11003-- 11004--11005-- 11051--AND 11310--IF THAT DON'T SCARE YOU TO DEATH ---NOTHING WILL--

?? Good morning, can you ask Okie if he agrees with Randy Koonce about the fact that the Evril agreement needs to be voted on by Parliment before we can have a RV and that will not be intil tuesday.

THE WORD IS ERBIL--AND RANDY HAS DIFFERENT OPINIONS THAN I DO--NO I DO NOT THINK ANY THING OF SIGNIFICANCE IS IN THE WAY NOW

?? Okie yesterday I spent a good part of the day going through all the bills proposed in ways and means house and the senate and the only bill in the past year has been the one from Feb. that they tried to bring back from 1986 for a .005 tax on currency.

?? not q question just a comment -in okies forum someone did post about the irs office opening but the article said it was to help people with there tax issues such as increaseing the lien levels and helpng out with tax installments.

-SO---WHAT IS THE QUESTION IN THAT STATEMENT?

?? Okie Thanks for your time here, i have mainly 250 and 500 notes and willing to hold out past the 6 month window any advantage

?? Confused about the flat tax and 45 days does that fall under something else where can I research for us.

WHAT IF THEY ACTUALLY PUT THE SHORT FUSE ON THE CASH IN AND WHAT IF THE IRS DOES REQUIRE 38% TAXES AFTER 6 MONTHS--WHAT WILL YOUR DECISION BE THEN?

?? Hey Okie. It seems completely obvious to me that with regards to the UST/IRS having cash out locations- this info would not be "visible" to us until post RV. Thanks for sharing it with us in advance...the doubters will see post RV that you were correct. This "solution" by the UST makes complete sense to me.

??  Do you think they have to reveal the RV before the new tarrifs on the 15th? Otherwise they will need larger wheelbarrels to carry there money plus tarrifs.

TIME WILL ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS

WHAT DOES THEIR TAXATION IN COUNTRY HAVE TO DO WITH OUR INTERESTS???--HERE AGAIN FOLKS--YOUR JUST CLOUDING YOUR MIND WITH INTRICATE DETAILS THAT DOES NOT HAVE ANY EFFECT ON YOU -----DON'T YOU HAVE ENOUGH TO THINK ABOUT WITHOUT CONCEIVING PROBLEMS AND OBSTACLES TO ENCOUNTER?

?? does the erbil agreement or the security ministers have to be done before the rv [mo] do u think the elite that run this world r in charge of this RV

NO IT WILL R/V AT A DESIGNATED TIME AND YES THERE ARE POWERS TO BE IN CONTROL FOR SELF INTERESTS

?? Tell Okie thank you very much, he is a very nice human being for all that he does for us.

ONLY A MESSENGER--AND NOT A VERY GOOD ONE AT THAT---(ACCORDING TO SOME)

?? Question ::: Do you have a take on whether the new UST/IRS regulations could have any effect here in Canada. We know that the UST has requested that ALL IQD be returned to them for various world locations ?? [sailman] *from

I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF CANADIAN TAX STATUES AND WOULD NOT ADDRESS IT IF I DID

?? OKIE if we are post RV in Iraq when do you think we will have a rate confirmation from incountry? Thanks TZ

RATE CONFIRMATION IS A MISNOMER--RATE VERIFICATION MORE APPROPRIATE--I AM HOPING THIS WEEK- BUT--HERES THE KICKER--THERE ARE STILL INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENT ISSUES THAT HAS TO BE SETTLED BEFORE JULY 31---NO I AM NOT SAYING IT WILL TAKE THAT LONG--ON THE CONTRARY--WITH ALL THE BANKING INTEL I AM RECEIVING I WOULD EXPECT THIS AT ANY MOMENT

??  I wanted to know if the no audit list is really going to be made available by the UST cash in locations

BELIEVER--WHEN WE READ THE RULE BOOKS ----THEN WE WILL KNOW--TILL THEN--SPECULATION BASED ON INTEL FURNISHED BY UST

??  Hi thanks for helping - will there be a cc tonight later ?

WHAT PURPOSE CAN BE SERVED BY ANOTHER CONFERENCE CALL THAT CAN ONLY REPEAT THE SAME INTEL OVER AND OVER--DO YOU ACTUALLY NEED THAT CONSTANT REASURANCE?--IF SO --YOUR IMPATIENCE WILL MAKE YOU DESPONDANT--FAITH IS NOW NEEDED-NOT A CC

?? my thought was that they would not wan t to stir up more anger in the people by adding taxes before their money has more value. Wouldn't you think that would add to there uprising?

?? completely agreed OKIE OIL MAN!

IRRELEVANT QUESTION----ANY TAXPAYER WILL ALWAYS BE UNHAPPY

?? Since "scissor tail" did not mean "we have an RV in USA" what did it mean to you?

CODE WORD WAS THE RATE AND THE ABSOLUTE COMPLETION OF THE R/V

??  According to the IRS website, the July 16 Open Houses is the 3rd Saturday Open House this year. Would it be safe to assume that the February 26 and March 26 of this year were "dress rehearsals" or anticipation of the re-evaluation to have occured earlier?

CALL THE IRS AND ASK--I AM NOT ON THEIR PAYROLL

?? OKIE,any idea how the ust will make the pay out? wire check etc

THAT IS LIKE TRYING TO PREDICT EARTH QUAKES--IMPOSSIBLE TO KNOW--WHY IS EVERONE POSING HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS TODAY THAT CAN ONLY BE ANSWERED AFTER THE R/V???----I HAVE NO CRYSTAL BALL OR TAROT CARDS---

LET ME RESTATE THIS MORE PLAINLY---YOU ARE LETTING THE SMALL DETAIL'S CLOUD THE ISSUE AND INFLUENCE YOUR THINKING---YOUR TRYING TO HIDE AN ELEPHANT BEHIND A FLEA'S BUTT

THERE ARE AT THIS TIME NO APPARENT REASON FOR ANY FURTHER DELAY–NOT LOGISTICS–NOT GOVERNMENTS–NOT
BANK’S–NOTHING!!!

Guru Med:   WE HAVE GREAT NEWS…[Agreeing to implement the Ebril agreement] THE ONLY THING I WISH THEY WOULD HAVE GIVEN A SPECIFIC DATELIKE IN 24 HRS OR IMMEDIATELY…I WAS RIGHT ON THE CHAPTER VII THEY ARE NOT OUT OF IT THEY HAVE HAD SANCTIONS LIFTED APPARENTLY BUT THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD AND UNDERSTAND UNLESS THEY ACTIVATE ALL THE RESOLUTIONS THEY HAVE
WAIVERED ON THEY WILL NOT BE RELEASED AND THE U.S. WILL STILL HAVE A REASON TO BE THERE…THEY WILL HAVE TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH THE 3 REMAINING ISSUES DEMARCIATION OF THE BORDERS RETURN THE BODIES IF POSSIBLE AND PAY BACK THE REMAINING BILLIONS

Guru TNT Tony:    People say the GOI is not set but how can they do all the things Iraq does if they didn’t already have a government…we all have to figure out what is real and what isn’t…I heard stories from people all over the country–BOA is calling (since last Saturday) people in and offering $2.69 to 3.54 for their dinar…gave price but wanted them to hand over ALL dinar for that price.–no one I know has taken the
deal…Call from credible treasury guy I believe saying everything is done but it could happen within 5 minutes or at the end of the month…Obama upset didn’t happen last week…Here’s the problem, the iraqi’s want $50 instead
of $32 per barrel…he thinks this should be resolved soon…talked to 4 bank presidents who are saying they have the rate and waiting for the treasury to say go…IMF saying it is now “done” meaning the hard stuff is done…this tells me the Erbil agreement and GOI has nothing to do
with it…last I heard could happen any minute before the 14th…I already know when the next one [RV another
country] is supposed to happen..

Guru Bluwolf:  good morning all.  smoke and mirrors are in place.  as I may see

??  bluwolf is today our day to celebrate

B:  imo it is still in stalemate,but it is complicated for me to explain because it is politicaly incline and some can not handle it. can you guys look up and see at 9 am est state of the union in cnn.  you will get the general picture where we are at.  well as inform by cnn today they reconvine talks at 6 pm est

?? bluwolf state of union today?

B: yes state of the union right now get in their

?? bluwolf IYO has the pinging stopped and the banks have the rate locked in! Just waiting on the UST to give the go ahead

B:  not to worry for it has been lockin or stop pinging better to use its real name floating or stop floating at 4:40 am thursday, but some people keep seeing ghost in the walls and keep informing different.  like I say it is difficult for me to explain due to the fact that some can't be objective and see my explaination ob as adults.  state of the union if you see it today you may get the general picture.  as you can see and I do not want to bust somebodys bubble no tax bill has been sign off by the president for they are not even near past the impace

?? bluwolf bluwolf bluwolf bluwolf bluwolf bluwolf bluwolf ARE U talking about O and the budget ceiling negotiatins with the republican house leaders????? .

??bluwolf There is no tax bill put before O... congres must submit one

B:  it is not only the budget ceiling stud it is the tax bills

?? bluwolf when is the state of the union taking place? is it live?

B: see state of the union right now. go for it America for you need to know the truth right now

?? Sorry... but with the rv ...the tax bill is not needed...

B: tell that to them call in txt them [bluwolf] I sent you a email this morning did you not post it here. imo please back up your President because he is doing his best for all of you

?? Just a little note to all:...........the State of the Union is normally deliveried by the President to Congress in January.

B: this is a program and it is on now in cnn

?? hi are you looking at the program at this piont

B: so i see no problem

B: so there you have it on a nutshell where is this tax bill and when will it be sign off is an incognito, you have the right to get to your own conclusions, but I must state that I have no intention or will impose any intention on none of you my point is only for you to see where we are at and to state that the tax bill is still in the oven when will it be ready when these gentlemen concurr on what really is convinent for the people of the United States,,be bless.  bye for now good day to all

??  bluwolf have we pushed away from ASN? IYO

B: no we have not, but if we do not get that tax bill on the table soon ,we must wait, banks are on standby everyday wait to cash you in but at the end of the day we get a notice that states waiting on excecutive orders bluwolf] advise keep a eye on all banks

remember this will only be knowen by bank source only, for it will be a silent announcement for security measures. when it depends on our government [amigomiwest] So the banks will keep it a secret and mr b will tell us? so they could have a better issue on this tax thing. you see the hold up is in the govenment and the delay are in there hands

so you must ask those many, I know it has rv, just waiting on the cashin,when we should ask our government who are in seession. lets see what happens after 6 pm est in those sessions.

From Blu:..Subject: Today is a very important day Date: Sun, Jul 10, 2011 06:19 Lets see what today brings. Another important meeting between all involve in Washington should take center stage today. I for one think that maybe today alot if not all things pertinent to the debt ceiling and the tax laws could be resolve. If so by tuesday the president could be signing all the bills. Please let me tell all that this is my personal opinion base on sideline info coming to me from around Washington. Talks are tuff and very difficult to achieve progress but that does not mean that they can not get it done,with people already texting threw tweeter and facebook to all involve your voices are starting to be heard, I personally will incourage those who have not done this excercise either buy call or text to please do so for you will be only helping your cause and taking care of your futures. Be bless all. Bluwolf

all is done on behave of the Iraqui government, it did rv 4 weeks ago, it has met all un, imf, wto, gcc, wb compliants, it is no longer in their hands, the bis has it locked in since nov. 6, 2010 and…is waiting to release this cashin worldwide and internatinally…the hold up is in the
govenment …if We do not get that tax bill on the table soon, we must wait, banks are on standby everyday wait to cash you in but at the end of the day we get a notice that
states waiting on excecutive ordersif not done by today we are looking at july 22, if not done then, aug 2 sinks in and a resession occurs and then we are looking at the
15th of aug

Guru Kaparoni:  We all read tha the US sent a high level delegation to Iraq yesterday and we also read that Biden was going to Iraq soon…but no exact time or date. now we also read the today about these discussions pertaining to Allawi and Maliki and Bazani the Erbel agreement correct? ok…well then…u all look at these articles and tell me what you see…

“Al-Maliki arrived in New York yesterday at the start of a visit to the United States during which he will talks with senior U.S. officials on ways to strengthen bilateral relations between Baghdad and Washington in various areas”

This is very confusing. when Maliki is here and how can he be here? i think there is much we dont know and the timing of articles and the timing of meetings, etc. cause this dont make sense…unless they are getting Maliki out the way *Laugh out Loud*

i think we need to do more digging to see if these articles are acurate. there dated today 7/10, but yesterday..7/9 we saw articles talking about the Erbel meetings. does not seem possible, reading those articles one mentions last wed as when maliki met with Obama, so it is possible that he was here last wed/thursday and flew back for the sat meetings in iraq. he may actually be on the US plane that brought the high level delegation [kaperoni] to Iraq.  i will say, i dont get it, but there has been some serious activities in the last few days

Guru Scooter:  I hope all is well. I haven’t researched the Iraqi Laws and legal documents; however, I have over the past two weeks and have had my eyes opened to the real work being done in Baghdad!!! Here’s my “KUDOS” to the Parliament as these people are definitely working their AZZES off and they are definitely getting prepared for major structural changes. Below are the laws and documents which have been passed since June 1, 2011. Take a look and see if you can spot the patterns of laws that are being expedited through their Parliament. ONCE YOU SEE THE PATTERN, YOU’LL UNDERSTAND WHY THEY HAVEN’T REVALUED THEIR CURRENCY!!!!

[url=https://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd394/ScooterResearch/IRAQ LAWS AND REGULATIONS/June-JulyLaws-1.swf]FLASH FILE TO LINKS AND LAWS ON IMAGE[/url]
 BEST,
SCOOTER

The one thing I know is this... when it comes to this RV -- they can do anything they want... rules, there's no rules, they'll make new ones

Guru Breitling:  Scooter posts an update on the Iraqi laws~ WOWZAA!!!

Guru David: I always maintain…it is a process.  The
process is:  1) Lower Denoms  2) Note valueing $100 USD introduced  3) Remove 3 Zero Notes from the Market Place  4)
add value to the Dinar…  the Process has begun!

Guru Bondlady: ill saythis, iraq is not goin(g) to tell them or us when there gonna rv an(d) for them to say before
the end of the year only makes me think it’ll be sooner than
later

Guru Poppy2:   I have not been able to confirm...the tax issues...on my own from any of my contacts, however, I have continually heard for over a month that the flat 15% tax was under consideration for all currency changes...it will be great if it is true.  I have been told that the irs/ust are stalling for more time to get offices manned and people in place in 34 major cities to cash us in and if this is true then the 15% tax should be true also . one doesnt work without the other?

hey guys looks like i am going to be out of town when this thing rv's tomorrow so you guys are going to have to text me with the news?  i have to be gone to atlanta mon, tuesday so i guess since i have to go anyway i could just go see ty and cash in ?? No use wasting a trip right?

I have still got to pack and to be ready to leave very early in the morning so i am going to say good night for now i may come back for a short time later or will break in fast if i get some updated information GODS LOVE POPPY2

Guru BGG:   the next hottest window... starts right before you get up thru about Wednesday nite...for a lot of reasons.  Did hear from a high-end gov't official Thursday is possible....I'm just a little more focused on earlier in the week.  Rate is in place and waiting.  US Treasury (is) ready and waiting

Guru Viper:  for those of you who are interested, I spoke with the person who sent me this message and she says, "Steve is well connected and is certain these rates will prevail and that because the gvt of USSA has signed off on and set up ""TAX"" grabs (that's my interpretation, incidentally), the RV could well happen this week as he believes the USSA is ready" We will see, however. drcsth Steve posted posted that Al from GET is convinced that $5.25 to the GBP (Pound) or $8.40 for us in the USA 07/08/2011

Guru Enorrste:  Well, I just got off the phone with Al. He may come on and give you some good stuff. Bottom line is that he explained to me the whole "pinging" concept so it is a little more understandable.  perhaps he should come on and explain it to you all as well.  Anyway, he's convinced that we will see this by Monday for sure, at $5.25 to the GBP, or $8.40 for us. Sure hope he's right this time!  Al has a very important call. The way I understand it this "ping" thing began some time ago (3 weeks I think) and it is slowly approaching the $5.25 number.  when it gets there (possibly any time between now and Monday) we will see the RV.  Also, he agrees with me on the UST tax "intel" that it doesn't make sense. He even told that to OKIE just as I did today.  Al said his contact confirmed that the $5ink to IAMB-Final Report on Iraq revised.

Guru RichQueen:
All systems are go from what I hear. And the rate is DELICIOUSLY high!

Just that everything looks great for this week, especially tomorrow. That's what I was told, but I would be cautious and expect it by Friday.

Guru BGG: 
I think out next best window starts right before you get up thru about Wednesday nite. That's the next hottest window...for a lot of reasons.

?? Did hear from a high-end gov't official Thursday is possible....

BGG:  I'm just a little more focused on earlier in the week

?? If everything is voted on Tuesday, would we see it as early as Wed?

BGG:  easily. Rate is in place and waiting. They are ready and waiting.

?? who is "they" are ready and waiting?

BGG:  US Treasury.

?? phoenix mention gag order with o/b on debt talks, talks of the mood being light with o/b

BGG: there is info on the meetings...we'll know before he gets to the podium.

P.S. look for some big news this afternoon.  The big "intel" guys will have about a 3 hour head start - big deal!!  Keep an eye on the White House.  I don't think there is a hold-up...they are working it out.

Guru Bulldog75:
  Our Landfall has stalled on the Atlantic Coast. No secret. There was anticipation of Congress agreement and a tax passage on the issues at hand. That has stalled. So has landfall. We are holding at a 97% now thru the week. There are unconfirmed reports of new UST/IRS offices being opened for various reasons including anticipated cash in. Banks are known to be ready, standing, willing, waiting and watching. Reports that the 3 letters orgs are set and ready; an alignment of computers, forex, banks are set take us back to the issue of Congress. This is a "bait and wait situation" which may be in broiler for awhile. Isolated details are spread on our sites. Some posted. Some not. We had hoped for better and more swift info; its just not there. So this issue of Windfall/Landfall has been put on hold at "97%" and it will hold there through the week until we see progress in Congress on the tax issue and passage. Amen. I am the messenger.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

7/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 7/10/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by jwflatt Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:30 pm

It was somewhere this same date that The Liar Bgg guaranteed it was happening that week.

jwflatt
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum